Wild Horse Ranch Ch. 04

Story Info
They strip at the club to find out what it feels like.
20.6k words
4.8
33.4k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers

Authors note: This is a continuation of a previous chapter. If you haven't read chapter 1 yet, you should before continuing on to this one.

All characters in this work that are involved in any sexual situations are 18 years of age or older. No under-age characters are involved in or witness to any sexual situations.

Wild Horse Ranch - Chapter 4

"Well?" I asked my wife when we woke up in the morning, the two of us still laying naked in bed. The windows were clear and we could see a number of hikers, either partly or completely undressed, hiking up one of the trails that went up the hill behind the house. If they wanted to, they could look into our bedroom, but honestly, there wasn't much they could see at that distance, even if we didn't have covers over us.

"Well what?"

"What did you think about last night?"

"You or me?" She asked innocently.

I chuckled. "What do you think about what you did on stage last night?"

"At the time I was pretty pissed at Andrew for making me orgasm in front of everyone."

"Looked like you enjoyed it at the time."

She frowned at me. "Who told him my secret? You?"

"Actually, no. I think he figured it out by himself."

"But you saw him sucking my nipples."

"Yeah."

"You know that does to me."

"Yeah. I do." I agreed with another chuckle. "It's why we had such an active sex life while you were breastfeeding."

"Yeah. I suppose so. You've used it against me enough times since then."

"Do you blame me?"

"No." she said quietly. "As long as you don't use it to try and convince me to sign those papers."

"You should know me by now. I might use it to get you to have sex with me, but I'd never do anything like that."

"When I think about it, it WAS kinda fun, until the blindfold fell off. Up to that point I could ignore that it was in front of dozens of couples. I almost panicked when it fell off and I could see everyone. Then he got into my crotch and started teasing my clit and I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop myself from wanting to climax. I thought he'd quit there but then he shoved into me and I came almost immediately."

"I know. The question is, what do you think about the club?"

"I dunno. Did you enjoy the lap dance?"

"I did actually. Like I said, It was a lot more work than I guessed. I mean, I figured I'd just walk in and do what I do with you, but it didn't work that way. Where she needed to be stimulated was different."

"You figured it out quickly enough."

"Yeah. But still wasn't as easy and fun. First time I've ever had sex that felt like work."

"It really felt like work?"

"Yeah. It did."

"Huh," was all she said as she climbed out of bed. She walked to the window and looked out at the couples hiking up the hill. "Do you suppose they can see me up here?"

"Maybe."

"Does it bother you to have me stand here and show off like this?"

"Not as much as watching Andrew fuck you on stage."

She turned around to look at me, pressing her bare butt against the glass as she leaned against it. "It really bothered you?"

"It's bothered me every time I've had to watch another guy fuck you. Does it bother you to watch me fuck another woman?"

"Yeah. It sorta does. Not as much now as it did the first time. When you were having sex with Evelyn up on the hill? Yeah. It bothered me, until Jason's cock pushed into me. Once that happened I couldn't think of anything else but his cock sliding in and out of me. God it felt so good. He had me so turned on already. He'd been playing with my pussy with one hand, and driving with the other all the way up there. My pussy was soaking wet by the time we got there."

"Did it bother you watching me last night?"

"Some. Not as much as the first time," she said with a shrug. "It'd be easier if I didn't have to watch. I mean, knowing you're going to do it, and watching you are two different things."

"Yeah. I kinda agree with that."

"You better get going or you'll be late for Rachel."

"I suppose so."

"You know she's going to try and have sex with you."

"Wouldn't surprise me."

"I think I'll stay here with Candice. You don't need me looking over your shoulder as you go over finances."

"Probably not," I agreed. She walked to the dresser, pulled out a pair of shorts and tossed them to me.

"Here. You won't need much more than this."

"You think?"

"I know. You're gonna end up fucking Rachel anyway. No point in making it harder for her than it has to be. Just make sure to save some for me."

"Yes ma'am," I said softly as I climbed from the bed and padded to the bathroom. By the time I had shaved and done my morning things, Jennifer was gone. I found her sitting downstairs, still naked, with Candice, picking from the breakfast menu.

Candice went and picked up breakfast and afterward I headed over to the club. Rachel was the only one there when I walked into the office. The two of us spent the next almost two hours going over the books for the club and the salon. I was surprised at how little it made on the surface, until you added in the portion of the tips that the club got from the dancers. She explained the different nights they had, including the two same sex nights, the couples nights and amateur night. None of them were particularly high income, but they did generate some income on days that would otherwise be off nights for the dancers. All the dancers for couples and same sex nights were unpaid and did it on a volunteer basis, working for only their tips.

I was startled when the stage lights turned on, visible through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The music started a few moments later, though not nearly as loud as the night before. "What's going on?" I asked Rachel, turning in my chair to look down toward the now flood-lit stage.

"Not sure," she answered. "Could be a couple girls practicing. They do that sometimes. Oh yeah. Here comes Candice and, oh my. Isn't that Jennifer?"

"Wow. Yeah, it is," I answered, looking down to see my wife walking onto the stage behind Candice, wearing a very tiny string bikini and tall stiletto heels. It was the smallest bikini I'd ever seen her in, much smaller than anything I'd ever been able to get her to wear before. The triangles were barely wide enough to cover her large, round areola and nowhere near big enough to support or cup her soft, sexy mounds.

Rachel rolled her chair over next to mine and we watched Candice walk to the tall silver pole and make a rather acrobatic move that left her hanging upside down, her legs spread wide as she slowly rotated her body away from the pole. If she hadn't had a string bikini on, there was no doubt that her entire womanhood would have been displayed for the entire crowd. We couldn't hear what Jennifer said, but it was pretty clear that it was something along the lines of "No way I can do that." Candice settled herself back on the floor and stood up. She coaxed my wife over to the bar and the two started with something simple, using the pole to lean away, her feet at the base and her hands holding the pole. Candice had my wife extend her arms and then arch her back, pushing her pussy toward the pole until she had her crotch pressed against it and her back leaned away. She tilted her head back to let her long, brown hair hang down toward the floor. Candice had her lift one leg and stick it out past the pole and then got her to slowly bend and hook it around the pole. After a few comments my wife removed one hand and ran it up and down her body, cupping and teasing her own breasts and then running her hand all the way down between her legs before grabbing the pole again and straightening up.

She stood up and shook her arms out a little while Candice explained what she wanted done next. My wife stood at arms length from the pole and reached for it. Candice made her spread her feet farther apart and then walk her hands down the pole slowly bending over and pushing her butt out at the same time until her but was pushed out much farther than her feet were from the pole. If I were sitting along the stage, it would be a perfect view of her pussy, if of course she had taken off her bikini bottom. I was quite sure that was the intent.

Candice guided her into several more positions, both on the pole and sitting, kneeling and lying on the floor, each of which intended to expose her sexy bits. I'd thought that they were done when she started again, this time, as she leaned way back from the pole with one leg hooked around it, instead of just rubbing her hands around her body, she untiled and pulled off the bikini top then tossed it aside.

She straightened up and once again moved to the same position she had taken before, pushing her butt out. Candice walked over and, with some effort, taught her how do what the girls these days call twerking, bouncing her butt cheeks up and down rapidly. She straightened, put her back to the pole and slid down it until she was bent as if sitting in a chair with her legs spread fairly widely apart. She reached down and tugged the strings and pulled the bikini bottom off, leaving her in nothing but the high heels. She used her hands above her head to pull herself up the pole and turned around, pushing her butt out again like she had before, twerking her now completely-bare ass and pussy at the imaginary crowd.

She followed Candice's moves, lying on the floor and lifting and spreading her legs erotically. She was lying on the floor with her feet and shoulders on the floor, lifting and lowering her butt with her spread legs when she cried out in surprise, her cry so loud I could hear it through the glass widows. She rolled onto her side and quickly covered her exposed pussy with her hand as she knelt on the stage, covering her breasts with her other arm. It only took a moment to realize the reason for her surprised outburst. A young, black man walked onto the stage in a pair of shorts and a muscle shirt.

I couldn't hear what was said, but Candice got up and greeted him, walking him over to my wife and introducing him.

"That's Ray," Rachel whispered. "One of our male dancers."

"Oh," I said, still watching my wife try to figure out how to shake his hand without uncovering her body. I found it a little comical that she was trying to keep him from looking at her body after just essentially learning how to strip in front of a crowd. She finally removed her hand from between her legs and shook his hand. As soon as she had she looked around for her bikini and, remaining kneeling, or more properly sitting on her own legs, turned her back to him to start putting the top on while Candice talked with him. I could see him grinning as he watched my wife try to dress without being exposed to him. The bottom proved to be more of a problem. While she had it in her hand, there was little she could do to put it on that wouldn't show her pussy off.

I watched as Ray stepped over to my wife. He reached out and took the bikini bottom from her and then held out a hand for her. She reluctantly let him help her to a standing position, her free hand covering her pussy as best she could. Once she was standing, he took the string bikini, laid it on his hand and then reached out for her as he stood with her facing sideways to him. He looped an arm around her waist and pulled her gently toward him until her hip was pressed against the significant bulge in his shorts. He moved the hand that had the bikini bottom lying on it, reaching down and pushing it between my wife's thighs, forcing her to spread her legs slightly. He pulled his hand up until the material of the suit was pressed to her pussy. He held his hand there, gently cupping her womanhood through the material while she tied the strings on her right hip. He moved back to allow her to tie the strings on her left hip, her hands brushing back and forth across the very large bulge in his pants.

By the time she was done tying the bikini bottom in place, Candice had walked off the stage and come back with a chair. She set it on the stage and Ray stepped back from my wife and sat down.

I couldn't hear Candice and my wife talk, but it was interestingly animated. After a few moments my wife walked to the far side of the stage. Candice let her walk away and then a few moments followed along. She gently stroked my wife's back, almost as if consoling her. I saw something I've seen my wife do a number of times. The last was just before we kicked off a platform to sail hundreds of feet over a gorge on a wire. She thoroughly enjoyed it after, but she was flat scared moments before launching herself off the platform, she did that little thing she does, pushing her chest out, tipping her head up slightly, taking a deep breath and then nodding to herself. Whatever they were talking about, my wife had just decided to commit to whatever it was.

Candice walked back to Ray, whispered something in his ear and then turned to watch my wife walk back to the pole. She leaned against the pole with her back for a few moments, looking at Ray, watching him look at her.

"I think she's going to do it," Rachel whispered, sliding closer to me. She slipped to the edge of her chair and rolled it behind me. I felt her arms reach around me, one across my chest, the other moving to rest her hand on the bulge in my pants.

"Do what?"

"Give Ray a Lap dance," she whispered. "She's going to be a little surprised, though."

"Why is that?" I asked as I watched Candice come Ray turn and face away from him.

"Because you're nice and big. Ray, well, he's a bit larger." She giggled as Candice started to bounce and grind her ass on Ray's lap while my wife watched. I felt Rachel's hand start to undo the front of my pants as Candice stepped away from Ray and my wife took her place. I could tell she was hesitant, but Ray reached for her hips and helped her to bounce and grind on him as Candace had shown her. It took a few minutes before she was fluidly rocking her ass and grinding her bikini-covered pussy against the bulge in his pants.

I saw Candice stop her and help her stand up again, turning to face Ray and sit on his lap facing him, her legs straddling his.

"Candice is telling her now how to start to jack up the tip," Rachel whispered in my ear as she worked my dick out of my pants, her hand wrapping around my dick.

"Jack up the tip?"

"Uh huh. So first she'll ask if he wants her to take her top off. If he says yes, she'll tell him that for an extra hundred he can touch and kiss her breasts all he wants. Would you like me to do that with you? Pretend I'm doing the same thing as she is?" Rachel asked as she turned my chair so it wasn't facing the window any longer. She stood in front of me and pulled the hem of her t-shirt style dress all the way over her head, leaving her in just her high heels and a pair of powder-blue bikini panties that matched the dress. She sat on my lap, facing me, her pussy pressed against my protruding dick.

We watched as my wife began to rub her breasts back and forth across his face, while Candice coaxed her what to do. My wife used his face to spread the bikini top apart until her nipples protruded. I could tell by the way she was moving that she was nervous and hesitant, but she continued to do as Candice instructed. In a few moments she reached behind her, pulled the strings on her top and pulled it away, leaving her exposed to his hands and lips.

"She'll tease him like this," Rachel whispered, dragging her nipples back and forth across my lips. " You can suck them. They like to be sucked," she whispered as she worked her nipples slowly across my lips. I couldn't help but open my mouth to lick and tease her nipples. Candice turned the chair a little so I could see my wife down on the stage past her body, letting me not only suck her nipples, but watch Ray do the same to my wife.

"Now she's going to ask if he wants to have his dick out. He can, for another tip," Rachel whispered. "Knowing that this is training, he'll say yes. So she's going to slip off his lap and ask him to stand up," Rachel said, pulling her nipples from my face and sliding off my lap. "She's going to pull his pants down. You might want to watch," she whispered as she stood in front of me and pulled me up out of the chair. She lowered herself to her knees, reaching for my shorts and pulling them down my legs.

I looked down and saw my wife do exactly that. She knelt in front of him, undid the front of his pants, and pulled down his shorts. His dick sprang out and slapped her in the face. It was big . Candice knelt down next to my wife and took his cock in both hands. I was surprised that even with Candice having both hands wrapped around his shaft, a couple inches of his dick still stuck up out of her hands. Candice shifted her hands and asked something else of Ray.

"She's asking if he wants her to suck his dick," Rachel whispered. "Everything costs something, but he'll say yes. It's almost impossible for a guy to say no when a half dressed woman is holding his tool."

"Uh huh," I agreed as I watched Candice lean her face toward Ray's dick and slowly lick up his shaft, lifting her tongue all the way to the head and then engulfing his head with her hot, wet mouth. I felt the same thing happen to my own dick as Rachel licked my shaft and then closed her lips around my engorged mushroom head. "Oh shit," I groaned as she pushed her face down my shaft, not stopping until her nose touched my lap. She pulled back and then gasped for breath.

"Just watch her while I do to you what she's doing," Rachel said as I watched my wife take Ray's dick and very nervously lick up his length. She was never very willing to give me oral sex, but she seemed determined that if that's what was needed, she'd do it here. She licked up his shaft three times before she worked up enough courage to close her lips over his mushroom head. I saw him close his eyes and didn't need to hear to know that he let out long groan of pleasure as she pushed as much of his dick into her mouth as she could, which wasn't all that much.

I felt Rachel stroking up and down my shaft while I watched Jennifer do the same to the short amount of his dick she'd managed to take inside. I'd never expected to see her with another man's dick in her mouth, let alone a black one. But there she was, kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock. I watched Candice lean toward her and say something, after which she pulled her mouth off of him. She must not have enjoyed it all that much, as she wiped her mouth with the back of her right hand, using her left to push him gently back onto the seat.

She stood up and sat on him again, facing him, grinding her bikini-covered pussy on his shaft as she leaned her chest toward him. He captured her tits with his hands and sucked one and then the other nipple as she slowly rocked her chest side to side and her butt to and fro.

Rachel stood up and coaxed me back into the chair and then stood in front of me. "Right now she should be asking if he wants her to take her panties off. Of course, that'll take another bill in the tip jar," she said. "But now with you." She pushed her bikini panties down and stepped out of them, leaving her in nothing but her high heels. She stepped toward me then straddled the chair and my lap, pressing her wet pussy lips against my hard shaft. "Now the real fun starts," she whispered as she swiveled the chair around so that I couldn't see what was happening on the stage. "You might not want to watch. I don't think I'd want my husband, if I had one, watching me take another man."

"No?"

"Uh uh. But I'll let you know what they're doing by what I do," she whispered, grinding herself against my dick. "Right now she's untying the bikini bottom. She just lifted off and pulled it out so she can sit back on him without it. Normally in the club, she'd put a condom on him, unless he was a guest. Then she might not, depending on how much they offered her. Because there isn't a man alive that wont pay the extra to have her slip him inside her if they're already grinding naked on you."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers