Winter of Discontent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk," she said. "I don't know what our next move is. We're going to be hunted. Do you think they can find us?"

"They can find me," Malinda said. "They just have to find the chip."

"What's the range?" I asked.

"Less than 10 miles. If we had a scalpel we could take it out."

"We do have a scalpel," I told her, "but I think we should leave it in for now. You've lost enough blood. They don't know we're at sea; there are thousands of islands out here and thousands of boats, too. They'd have to get very lucky."

I thought about it for a minute. "No, they aren't going to find us. It looks like we're going to find them."

"What do you mean?" Caden asked. "Are you doing the prophet thing?"

"Yes, but I can't figure out why you want to find them."

"I don't," she said. "Malinda, are you planning to contact someone?"

"No, I'm planning to lay here and heal. I'm dying here, Caden. I need to sleep."

Caden moved her chair over by me. We talked quietly for a while.

"Macalastair, I need to say something to you," she said.

"What is it, baby?"

"I was wrong," she said. "I should have listened to you. We should have stayed at Hammerfest. I'm very sorry. I trusted you, but I had to know."

"I understand, Caden. I was wrong, too. Evidently there are some people in the agency that are straight. Malinda was, and maybe we can find others. You two give me hope. If we can get enough people like you two, if we can find some sort of leverage, maybe we can do something about the situation."

"I know you just did this for me," she started to cry. "You knew you were going to get hurt and you did it anyway because I wanted you to. God, I love you, Mack. I never dreamed I'd know a man like you. I can't believe you. I've never heard of anyone that would just deliberately take a bullet to prove a point. I thought you were going to die, Mack. You were unconscious and bleeding all over the place. You scared me to death. Don't ever do anything like that again, no matter what I want. I'll never doubt you again. I know how much you love me. You just showed me. Tell me."

"I love you, Caden," I told her. "I'll always love you. Don't cry now. I don't want you to be sad."

"I'm not sad about anything but that you're hurt and I can't make love to you," she said. "What are we going to do, Mack?"

"We need to get somewhere safe. I have another location in Oslo. We need to get there and I'm going to lean on you a lot. You're going to have to do most of the heavy lifting."

"I'll take care of it," she said. "What do you want me to do?"

"We have to stay out of sight. You need to cover up that hair. Wear a hat everywhere you go. That's your most distinguishing feature. Well, except for your butt."

She laughed. "You're incorrigible, Mack. Just tell me what to do."

"I have a boat slip at Sentrum, We need to get there and you need to catch a bus back to Oslo." I gave her the address. "It's a jeweler, and he has a store in the front. I'm going to give you a key. It's to a door in the back of the shop. His name is Jacobs. Through the door is a whole complex. It's an old building that was used for a lot of different things. There's a garage door in the back and a car in there. Get the car and come get us. We'll go from there."

"Okay, I'll get started. Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"I just need to sleep. Wake me up when you get back with the car."

I gave her the key and she went up. I heard the engines rumble to life and I could feel that we were underway. I drifted off and the dreams weren't good. It was a big black thing and Caden dragged me out of it. It was dark outside and she was stroking my face.

"Wake up, Mack," she said. "I have the car. We need to wake Malinda up and go."

Malinda was in a lot of pain when she woke up, and we gave her pain medication. In thirty minutes we got her up and we made it to the car. We were quite a trio, one limped along on a broken leg and two of us were shot. We put Malinda in the back so she could lie down, and I climbed in front with Caden. She drove and it took us 30 minutes to get back to the shop. We entered through the garage and we had to wake Malinda up again. We got the heat going and sat in the car until it warmed up.

We all needed to shower and use the restroom. There was a half-bath upstairs and we helped Malinda into it. Caden found her some clothes and we went back downstairs. I gave her directions and we got everything up and running. By that time, Malinda was done and Caden helped her to bed. She came back down and I told her I was going to shower. She helped me take off the bandage and put another on with plastic taped over it. I was fairly mobile, so I got in the shower. I heard the bathroom door open and someone moving around.

"Caden, what are you doing?" I asked.

The shower door opened and she stepped in. "I'm going to share your shower," she said.

My eyes roamed and she let me look. This was really the first time I had gotten to see her completely naked. She was spectacular. She was one of those redheads who tan. She was a golden brown all over except where she obviously wore a bikini. Her flesh was a clear, paler golden where it had covered her breasts and butt. She had freckles on her chest, and I saw that she was a true redhead. There was a little V of closely trimmed flame colored curls at the top of her thighs. She was slender and muscular at the same time. Her slim hips had a flair into her little round butt, and she came and stood under the water with it pressed against me. I soaped her up with my good hand and explored her everywhere. She leaned back into me and spread her legs, giving me access. She moaned and writhed as I caressed her. I could feel wetness and heat as I slid my finger up and down her pussy lips, seeking out the little bud of her clitoris with my index finger and stroking it. I felt it swell under my finger and I manipulated it firmly. Her hips began to churn and a groan of completion came within minutes. She shuddered and held my hand against her.

"Oh, my God, I needed that, Mack. I need you inside me!"

"You'll kill me," I told her. "I'm not in shape for that."

She spun to face me. "I'll do all the work. You just enjoy."

She washed me thoroughly, dried us both off and led me to bed. I lay on my back and groaned as her luscious lips closed around me. Her head bobbed and I felt her tongue swirling around the sensitive rim of the helmet inside her scalding mouth.

"Jesus, Mack," she looked up at me. Her eyes were pure violet. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

"Is that a pun?" I laughed.

"No," she giggled. "I don't know very much, lover. You're huge all over. You're my third time. It's going to be slow and careful."

She moved astride, careful to avoid hurting my shoulder. She kissed me for a long time before she moved around and fed me one of those hard little pink nipples. When I pulled it into my mouth and flipped it up and down with my tongue she shuddered and moaned. The other must have been lonely because she immediately sought the same treatment for it. I held her down and wouldn't let this one go. She had the most beautiful nipples I had ever seen. They were just little nubs, but they capped the most erotic looking areolas. They were pale pink, almost invisible against her skin, but they were slightly puffy and thick, forming their own tiny feature on the tip of each big breast. They were so sexy that I didn't think I could ever get enough. I let her switch again and she came, grinding her little pink pussy lips against my throbbing cock and claiming my lips with hers again.

She gazed into my eyes, hers that deep blue with streaks of smoky violet in them. "Damn, Mack; that's twice you've made me come and you aren't even inside me yet. I've been burning up waiting for this, and I'm so horny that I'm about to die. Quit controlling me! I don't like to be held like that. Well, I did like it, but I'm already scared to death and you aren't helping. You're going to hurt me at first. It's been a while for me. I'm not going to do this if you don't let me control it. I need to go very slow and you need to be very gentle; not holding me down like that. I'll let you do that when I'm ready for it, okay?"

I really hadn't meant to scare her. "Yes, baby; I'll let you drive. I don't ever want to hurt you or scare you. I was just playing. I just want to make love to you now. I don't want anything else. Sometime I'm going to fuck you like a jackhammer, but I want this sweet and slow, too."

She kissed me again for a long time. "You've never been anything but gentle with me," she said. "I'm just a little scared. I'll be okay."

She eased herself down and I felt the wetness of her pussy kiss the head of my cock; the lips parting and sliding around the head. I could feel her stretch tightly over it and the pressure was extreme. She trembled a little and drew in a deep breath. My cock was as hard as an iron bar and it was a good thing. She would have bent me double if it wasn't. She kept pushing slowly harder and I felt her stretch and part over me as the head slid inside. She was dripping wet and that eased the entry. She stopped and lay on me, her lithe body trembling. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. She was so soft and her skin was so silky, but it was like holding one large muscle in my arms. I ran my hands all over her back, feeling the muscles flex under a soft layer near the skin. I cupped her butt in my hands and she flexed it, making it jump under my fingers. That roundness stuck up three inches from the small of her back and it was amazing to look at and feel under my fingers.

We kissed for a long time and she slowly stopped trembling. She scooted down a little and a couple of inches slipped in, making her start the trembling again.

"Jesus, Mack; this is even harder than I thought. I think I'm going to love it once I get used to it, but it feels like you're tearing me apart! I think going slow is like getting in cold water slowly. I'm just going to do it!"

She pushed herself down in one long slow stroke until I felt my pubic hair mesh with hers. She made a squeal of pain and there were tears in her eyes as she looked at me. "Christ, that hurt," she shuddered. "I know you took a bullet for me, Mack. It must seem like I'm being a little pussy here."

"Yes, baby, you are a little pussy, literally. Just rest for a minute. You're so hot and tight and wet. I've never felt anything so good."

She lay with her big breasts crushed against my chest, her hard nipples poking holes in me. When she was ready I felt her bring her knees up and her hips moved up a couple of inches before driving back down. She reversed direction when she felt her pelvic bone on mine and found a rhythm. She was amazingly flexible, her hips pumping up and down while she rubbed her breasts over my chest and kept her lips on mine. She began to lose concentration on kissing me as her breathing began to quicken into pants and moans of pleasure. I knew I wasn't going to last long in this exquisite girl, and I was glad she came easily. She began to quiver in my arms and her rhythm faltered as she went stiff, forcing herself down on me as deeply as she could and making short convulsive thrusts. She threw her head back, the long waves of fiery hair sweeping over us. She exploded with a groan and I made one of my own as I felt the cum jetting out into her creamy pussy. She ground my cock into her, making circular motions while holding me as deeply inside her as possible.

I could feel the walls of her pussy convulsing around me as she continued to come. "Fuck," she groaned; her voice low and husky. "Oh, fuck, Mack. Oh, my God; I'm coming! I feel your cum in me, baby! It's filling me up! It's so hot, I... I... I'm, Oh Jesus, so good; so good!"

She continued to moan and gasp, over me and around me as her hot tight little pussy milked me for the last few drops of cum. She went limp in my arms, turning her head to lie with her cheek on my chest; cradled in my arms. I petted her and kissed the top of her head.

"That was everything I thought it would be, and more," I told her. "God I love you, Caden. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met."

She raised her head to look at me. There were tears in her eyes but she was smiling. "We're a mess, Mack. The agency is looking for us, I have a cast on my leg, you've been shot, Malinda is in the next room with a bullet wound and I just finished making love to you. All I can think about is how happy I am. I've found the love of my life, he's the world's most wanted fugitive and all I can think about is how long it's going to take to get you hard again."

I laughed. "People are resilient. We can't control our circumstances; all we can do is control how we let them affect us. If they break in here now and kill us I'll die a happy man. I don't think I can make love to you again right now, baby. I think I'm bleeding."

She sat up in alarm and rolled me over to look at my bandage. It was bleeding and she began to cry. "I'm so sorry, Mack. I was just so horny! I was so selfish. God, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I told her. "We'll just change the bandage and I'll be fine. I wanted it, too; we just pushed it a little too fast."

She jumped up and nearly fell. Laughing, she sat on the edge of the bed. "I can hardly walk, Mack! I think you've damaged my legs!"

She stood slowly on trembling legs and went to get a new bandage. When she got back, she changed it and I rolled onto my good side, looking up at her.

"If all nurses looked like you I'd be willing to be shot every day." I told her.

She looked amazing! She had that just loved look on her face and I could see a trickle of cum running from her freshly fucked pussy and down her leg. She looked down and giggled.

"I think I need another shower," she said. "Don't move and I'll clean you up when I get back."

I heard the shower running and when Caden returned she was carrying a warm wet washcloth and a towel. She washed me carefully, giving the head of my cock a kiss after she dried me off. It twitched and became semi-erect under her touch. She crawled in bed on my good side and draped her naked body over mine. I could feel the soft curls above her pussy pressed against my thigh. She rested her cheek on my chest and we slept.

When I opened my eyes again we were spooned up together and she was still asleep. I watched her sleep for thirty minutes, just looking at that beautiful face and feeling her breathe against me. It was hard to believe this gorgeous girl had given herself to me and she was mine. I kissed her shoulder and she stirred and looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning, angel," I said. "I have an angel in my bed."

"Yes," she agreed. "You make me feel like one. Good morning, Mack. I love you again today."

We got up and brushed our teeth. I made breakfast while she brushed her hair and put makeup on in the bathroom. We ate, snuggling together on the sofa. Afterward, we took a tray up to Malinda. We had to wake her up and feed her. She was in a lot of pain, so we gave her a pill. She felt better after a while and we talked about what we were going to do.

"I think we should take out my chip right now," she said. "I don't want to be found by anyone but people I trust."

"I have some cocaine we could use for a local," I told her. "I'm a competent field surgeon. I know the right things to do."

She agreed and we took out the chip. Caden smashed it to dust with a hammer while I sewed up the little wound in Malinda's neck. We left her to rest and went back to the sofa.

"Why do you have cocaine?" Caden wanted to know. "Do you sell or use drugs?"

"No, it's a very good local anesthetic," I told her. "That's what it was originally used for. It's one of the two street drugs I keep for medicine. I smoke a little weed every now and again; that's it."

"I smoke a lot of weed," she said. "Do you have any?"

"Yes, but do you really want to get high now?"

"No, we need to think clearly. Will you get me high tonight?"

"Yes, baby, but we need to talk about what we plan to do."

"Can we just go back to your house and stay there?"

"We could, but what are we going to do about Malinda? She stuck her neck out for us; we just can't leave her hanging out to dry," I told her. "Are we going to take her with us? I can't see it. We can't ask her to hide out with us the rest of her life. I can't imagine you being satisfied with that, either. You told me I was a coward for doing that."

"I'm sorry, Mack. You were right. We should have just stayed home. Do you think they would have found us?"

"We'll never know. It doesn't matter. What are we going to do now? That's the question. We have to find some way to get her clear. They know we're in Norway now. They'll never stop looking, Caden. They can't stop looking. That's what they do. They try to find some advantage over everyone else so that they can control everyone else. That's what governments do."

"You're a cynical bastard, Mack. You always paint things black or white. There are lots of shades of gray."

"Yes, I'm aware of that. Some governments are better than others. Some people are better than others. The thing is, governments want power. That's the reason they exist. Have you ever heard of a government in the history of the world that ever gave up one scrap of power unless it was at the point of a gun or at the hands of a revolution? They want more, not less. That's why they want me and the families. Once they knew about us, I knew they would never stop looking. I think the best we can do is make some kind of a deal with the devil. Give them enough that they won't come looking for more; they'll just be happy with what we give them."

"I have no idea how to do that," she said.

"I got an idea from the stunt they pulled back there. What if I agreed to run intelligence ops on their high priority targets. I tell them I need you and Malinda as my team. We let Malinda tell them we kidnapped her and she's ignorant of the sting they tried to pull. She gets back in and sets up the meets. It's for real this time. I give them a blood sample to work on. That should keep them busy and happy for a while. We meet with them in places where it would be very difficult for them to mount an operation. So far as they know, you're still on their team, too. You be my handler. I tell them I talk only to you and Malinda. We feed them just enough to keep them happy and we make them pay us obscene amounts of money. What do you think?"

"Will it work?" she asked.

I thought about it for a minute. I couldn't tell whether it would or not. That's the way it usually is for something that's going to work for a while. I felt the same way about hiding where I had been living. I suspected they would eventually find me.

"It will for a while, anyway," I told her. "We'll have to be very careful. You'll have to convince them you talked me into letting Malinda go. If you tell them you seduced me, they'll buy it. I can tell about that. They know you're exactly my type."

"What type am I, exactly?" I could tell she didn't like that.

"Smart, funny, athletic, drop dead gorgeous, young, just a little dangerous and loyal."

She looked up at me. "Do you really think I'm all that?"

"You have no idea how attractive you are to me," I told her. "Your aunt Sarah was a lot like you, and I suspect you're a lot like your mother was. Sarah wasn't as beautiful as you, but she had those same good qualities. I didn't think I'd ever find that package again. Here you are and you are all that and more. I'm desperately in love with you."

"That makes me so happy," she said. "Damn, I wish you'd hurry up and get well. I need to make love to you, Mack."

"Yeah, me, too," I told her. "I'm also desperately tired, Caden. My back is killing me, too. Do you really want to smoke some weed?"