Winter of Discontent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said. "Where is it?"

"It's outside the back door under the manhole cover there. Can you get it?" I gave her the key to the lock.

She went out, and in a minute she came back. "Christ, Mack; there's a whole room of stuff down there. You have kilos of weed and pounds of coke. I found some oil, too, and a dab rig. Is it good? I brought that. If it's good, I want to smoke it with you."

"It represents money," I told her. "You can sell it anywhere in the world for local currency. The oil is very good. It's probably 70 percent THC. We can use the rig."

She went and got it. The oil was good. I let her have the first dab and she was a pro. I held the rod for her and she held it for me. I felt like I was corrupting a minor, but she loved it.

"I don't like the idea of selling drugs," she said.

"You don't mind buying it, though," I told her.

"Hey, it's legal where I live," she told me.

"I guess I'm out of touch," I told her. "I hadn't heard. Where do you live, by the way?"

"Boulder, Colorado," she said. "It's been legal for a few years."

We relaxed and the oil made us very giggly. It made Caden very horny, too and she started rubbing her breasts against my arm. I could tell her nipples were hard, and after a minute of that she took off her shirt and climbed up on my lap so she could feed me one of those little pink nubs.

I loved looking at her luscious breasts and they felt so amazing under my lips and hands that I couldn't get enough of them. She stood up and pulled down her shorts and panties. She had shaved off that little patch of flame curls.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "I did it for you."

"I love it," I told her. "Keep it like that for a while, then let it all grow out. I want to see you like that, too."

"It will be a forest," she warned me.

"Good," I said. "Now you sit down here and let me taste."

I knelt between her thighs and she scooted her butt out to the edge of the sofa so I had easy access. I tasted her for the first time, just a little swipe with my tongue. She jumped a little at the touch before I planted a kiss right on those cute little pink lips. One of her hands ran fingers through my hair and the other was squeezing her breast and pinching her nipple.

I parted her labia with my thumbs and I could see the glistening wetness inside. I lapped it up like honey. She was tangy and a little salty and sweet at the same time. She tasted delicious, just like clean, aroused girl. I teased the little pink lips and plunged my tongue into her opening again and again. She was moaning now and her hips were moving. I ran my tongue firmly up and down her slick lips and finally gave her little clit a flick with the tip of my tongue. She jerked and her hips sought that touch again. I teased the little button until I could see it peek out. It was so cute as it pushed out of its hood. I circled its base and her thighs began to tremble. I put my index finger inside her and gave her a few pumps of that. The trembling grew stronger and I continued to stroke her. I took the little button between my lips and sucked it in, flipping it firmly up and down and from side to side. Her muscles grew taut and she exploded, groaning my name over and over. When her hips began to slow, I curled my middle finger up, finding that fleshy pad on the top of her pussy wall. As I rubbed that bundle of nerve endings, she went off like a stick of dynamite.

Her voice rose and she groaned, giving tongue to her pleasure as she came again and again. I kept her coming for a very long time until her voice was hoarse and she began to make little whimpering sounds. I let her come down slowly and she jerked several times, convulsively, as aftershocks ripped through her. I took my finger out of her wet little pussy and sucked off her juices. I put it back in and she shuddered. This time, when I took it out, I put it in her mouth. She sucked it hungrily.

"I taste good," she said. "God, I'm in love with you, Mack. I've never come like that in my life. I've always come easily for lovers or rubbing myself off, but not like I do for you. I know it's because I love you so much. Tell me you love me or I'm going to kill myself."

"Only you, Caden; I love only you," I told her. "The smoke helped, but I'm still in pain. I need a pill and some rest. Take me to bed, baby."

I still didn't know exactly how it was going to turn out, but with this beautiful girl by my side, I knew we wouldn't fail. I was stretching my ability and I saw us happy and together. That was all that mattered to me. All the rest of it would take care of itself. I was almost looking forward to the challenge.