All Comments on 'Wish Gone Awry'

by rhinotoons

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
True "eloquence" for a terrible story

From his comments, I'm assuming the person who posted before me didn't care for this story. I found it to be childish, ridiculous, cliche-riden and very un-erotic. I'm sure the first three characteristics I listed make it incredibly alluring to some around here. To me it was laughable that the wife who is a nurse would ask her husband how other penises differed from his. So much for paying attention in class. This author, it appears, is taken with the supposed penis-length of other ethnic males, and how said length would completely enamor his wife.

I'm almost embarrassed, however, by my lacking the eloquence of said previous poster. To be able to illustrate one's ignorance so completely and blatantly exhibits a talent far beyond my reach. Apparently being so blind with hate, this person must be commended for being able to actually see his keyboard. Perhaps next time he'll even be able to see the light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Make Some Money

Since she's nothing but a whore why not pimp her out and make some real money on the slut. GOD, WHAT ANOTHER WIMP ASS HUSBAND!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WHAT TO DO NEXT?

DO? Kick the bitch out. Then a Sears Tire toolon the rest.

What a wuimp!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Check list

Okay, we have the small-dicked white husband who loves his wife, has a serious self-control problem and has no confidence whatsoever. We have the tiny wife, who has new tits, who says she loves her husband but jumps on every big cock that shows up. She is also into his humiliation (but still loves him HAhahaha). Now throw in several large cocks with the obligatory orange-size balls, unending sperm shots and the ability to fuck for hours and what do you get?

Another cheating wife story. But she "loves him". ROFL hahahaha-God I love that phrase!

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Gee

I could have read this story without knowing the author and I would have known who wrote it. Rhinotoons, big fucking surprise. Get a new idea. Every story he writes has some white bombshell wife married to a white guy with a small dick. She then discovers that not all dicks are created equal and the biggest ones are black. IF that isn't enough, she proceeds to fuck everything in sight and the husband does nothing. In what universe do you live? Obviously not the one the rest of us live in. The funny thing is you have told the same story three times, this story, Naive Newlyweds and Gentlemen Prefer southern belles. Read the responses and the ratings to see if ANYONE wants to read another one. I don't think so.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyalmost 20 years ago
'Check List' said it all

I can only add my agreement with his comments.

These wimp husband stories are here on literotica in their millions.

How is it there are so few men in these stories.

(please note a body needs more than a prick to be a man)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
give her away

Give her to Dr. Bigcock, and the nigger doc too. Let some other cocksucker eat cum out of her slut cunt. Be damned if i'd have a wife that would only let me fuck her shit chute, while some other bastards ruined her cunt.

Go back to Ohio(I'm sure he did not mean Iowa, the couple was from Ohio.)

Remain celibant, save his money, go to the orient, and get him a Bangkok hooker to marry. One that is 18, and has been fucking since she was ten years old would have tighter and better pussy and ass than a slut fucked by big cocked fuckers like the ones in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Stupid bitch

In the next episode have Tim catch and 'Amber with the two Docs . When he does let his wife plead for him to for give her before he pulls a gun and blows everyone brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yuck

Why do folks write this rascist crap? Stereotypes of white women, white men and black men degrade us all. I'm all for fantasy but this stuff is as entertaining as a nightmare!

lostinnlostinnalmost 20 years ago
A little too easy - but good.

Yeah, it's a formula story, but it's a formula I happen to love. For those who don't like the formula: Why read it? It's obvious the type of story it's going to be in the first 3 paragraphs. Hit the back button at that point and find something you like more. For me, I say bring it on Rhino.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You Suck

I'm with the guy up higher, i would dump her, leave her without anything, and go find someone respectable. I hate guys who can not do a damn thing to keep their family in line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
pack some heat

the guy should secretly find a surgeon that can beef up his piece, and then burst through the door as she is giving it up to the drs. and whip out a cock that puts both of them to shame, thus reclaiming his wife. then after she begs him to forgive her he should ruin her puss for all other men and find a woman that respects him.

seriously, what kind of man just sits there frozen at the sight of his wife fucking another dude. he should have walked in and kicked some ass like a REAL MAN would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
eh.. whatever

I have to agree with others. Its just too cliche. I've got no problem with cuckold fantasies but at least make them less predictable and tread new ground, not the same story lines over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Slut and Whore

We agree with comments, but he should catch her in the act with the other doctors and make a video of the event. He should withdraw their savings and checking accounts and become a liquid as possible. Next he should have divorce papers served on her at work since she will never be any good for him again no matter how in love with her he is. If he obtains a good lawyer, having the video will prove her infidelity and make her pay all attorney's fees and allimony. Also, he should send a copy of the video and send it to the Medical Liscense Board to have them disbarred.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Don't get married

I notice in your bio you are single, straight and like love. None of your stories show any of the last two. It's obvious your single though, no husband would ever do what you have all your closet gay wimp husbands go through. Also, considering your attitude towards women, please do the opposite sex a favour and stay single. Your stories really don't make it in the real world of married people or people in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Serve Her

Becoming her fully acknowledged cuckold would be liberating for you. You can get off my shaving her, painting her toenails, and helping her dress for her fuck dates. In time, one or both of the big dicked docs will move into your bed, so I hope you have a guest bedroom at your place. Or the two of you can move into the doc's palatial digs. Since docs and nurses make good money, you can quit your job and become a full time house servant. Gang-bang parties on the weekends will be your busiest time: so much food to prepare, drinks to make, K-Y jars to have on hand. . . .

This is the destiny of your future happiness. Great story, voted "5." Hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Routine cliche submission

disgusting bunch of cliches about small penis husband and huge penis friends. Don't any of these writers have an original idea that is really erotic instead of the standard little white husband, slut wife and big penis black men. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More of the same

Everybody else seems to have said it all. Tired old clich?s, through and through.

<yawn>

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I'm sorry..

I'm sorry for you and the best thing you can do is get some pictures of them or hire P.I. to do it for you. Get a divorce or cut bait and run as fast and as soon as you can. You have lost your wife to some big dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You not only have a little dick but you also have

a little dick brain. The best thing would be for you to shoot yourself in the head. It wouldn't hurt and you would wake up in a world where all the women had little cunty and you would have a cock the size that they could fuck...and if you belive this then you are so fucking hopelessly dumb that I mean you should take a gun and blow your brains out.

user110user110over 9 years ago
What would I do?

certainly something violent and illegal. force the wife to enter into a conspiracy with me and lure one of the docs back to the house alone where i would murder him. then make her report it as an attempted rape. killing the black doctor would be the easiest to get away with. extort and/or mutilate the other docs, again with the wife's "help". wifey's fate would depend on how cooperative she was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wimp, Wuss, Piss Poor Story

Ball less wonder..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What garbage

Why bother this was pure crap....

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 2 years ago

still an all time fave

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic couplings? More like Loving Wives.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 1 year ago

1 * for cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous