Within You, Without You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, let me drive you around the lake to your place. Its pitch black outside. And it's quite late. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you."

I was sober enough to realize that it wouldn't be a good idea to try to navigate across the lake under the circumstances, so I took Janet up on her offer.

It was after eleven when Janet helped me through the door of the cabin and guided me toward the sofa in front of the large fireplace. I was pretty well able to make it on my own, but she seemed to feel better leading me around and getting me settled. As I approached the sofa, I turned to thank Janet. This brought me very close to her. Our faces were only inches apart as I tried to articulate my appreciation. For some reason, I couldn't find any words. We stood like that in what the novels would describe as a pregnant pause.

That was when we heard someone clearing their throat. We both swung our heads as one to see a woman standing just inside the bathroom doorway. It was Olivia! Janet stepped back a little and gasped.

"Olivia! Jack told me he was here alone," Janet explained, perhaps a tad too quickly. "I just gave him a ride home."

"I came up on a whim, Janet. Jack had no idea I was here, and I had no idea where he was. He left a note telling me he was going fishing, so I guessed he would be here. I was becoming quite worried. His car is parked outside and the boat is gone. I thought he was on the lake and it's pretty late to be fishing. How did he wind up with you?" asked Olivia bluntly.

"It was getting dark and he was fishing by my house, so I invited him in for a late dinner, just to be neighborly," replied Janet with a straight face.

I admired what Janet was trying to do for me. She had made the snap decision that she shouldn't tell Olivia that I was drunk and sleeping on her dock. She glossed over that part of the story. She didn't know that I didn't give a shit what Olivia thought.

"Thanks, Janet. I appreciate that you skipped the more embarrassing part of the story," I told her honestly. "The truth is, Olivia, that I had a few beers too many and Janet found me sleeping on her dock. She could tell I was too wasted to come back in the boat, so she fed me, sobered me up some, and brought me home. I'll pick up the boat tomorrow."

Olivia seemed to mull my story over, watching me for any of the little tips I give when I lie. Apparently my story had the ring of truth.

"Jack, what are you doing drinking so much while you're on the lake?" she demanded. "You probably weren't wearing a lifejacket, either, if I know you. Are you trying to make me a widow?"

I saw Janet jerk at that question. Being a widow, that comment of Olivia's had struck a nerve. Olivia must have noticed it, too.

"I'm sorry, Janet!" she apologized. "That was thoughtless of me. Let me make some coffee and we can visit for awhile. I haven't seen much of you lately. Please tell me you aren't upset by my insensitive remark."

As she spoke, Olivia led Janet toward the kitchen. I heard Janet respond, but had no idea what she said. I saw an opportunity, so I headed for the second bedroom, stripped, and climbed between the sheets.

Sometime later, I felt Olivia slide into bed beside me. I was mildly surprised since she normally would have insisted on using the master bedroom with the bigger bed. That was as far as my thoughts traveled before I fell back asleep. As usual when I drink too much, I slept soundly for a couple hours. After that, I could only manage short intervals of sleep. I was up with the sun, and with a big head. I failed in my first attempt to drown out the cotton mouth I had acquired.

Knowing I would not be able to sleep any more, I left Olivia in bed, dressed and began the trek around the lake in search of my fishing vessel. Even taking shortcuts through the woods, it took me almost an hour to reach Janet's place. Not wanting to bother her, I walked around her house, went down to the dock and climbed into my boat.

An hour later, I was actually pulling in a few bass. There were six cans of beer left in my cooler, so I decided to have one for breakfast. It went down so well that, like Johnnie Cash, I decided to have another for dessert. By 10:30 that morning, I had six bass and was out of beer, so I headed to shore to replenish my supply.

For some reason, I dropped a can as I was transferring it from the refrigerator to my cooler. It hit the corner of the table on the way down and began spraying foam all over as it circled the kitchen floor. I couldn't help but break out in laughter at the sight.

"Jack! What is wrong with you?" barked Olivia as she swept past me and clamped her hand over the source of the foam. She held the can over the sink and popped the top to drain the remainder in the sink.

I returned back to my chore of refilling my cooler. Olivia was having none of it.

"Damn it, Jack! You've had enough to drink. It's not even noon and you're three sheets to the wind," snarled Olivia. "I'm going to go shopping for some food since all you seemed to have brought with you is beer. While I'm gone, you clean this mess up and stop drinking! Be sure you get everything off the cabinets and floor."

I stepped back from the refrigerator, opened the beer in my hand and took a long pull. Then I scooped up the cooler and headed for the dock and my water chariot. Once Olivia determined my intention, she rushed past me to stand in front of the boat with her arms crossed.

Catching her completely by surprise, I had no problem giving her a little shove into the lake. It was early June, but the water in that mountain lake was still pretty cold. Hell, people had been ice fishing on it a couple months ago!

Olivia sputtered and cursed when her head broke back above the surface. The only thing I can compare it to is Sea World. As I placed my cooler in the boat and then tried to step into it, Olivia seemed to rise way out of the water and grab my shirt. It reminded me for all the world of Orca leaping out of the tank. On her way back down, she managed to drag me with her. That was when I fully understood how cold the water was. My balls bunched up in my abdomen. I sobered up immediately.

My shirt had ripped in Olivia's grasp. Half of it was still in her hand and the other half was draped across my shoulders. I reached over and grabbed a hand full of her blouse and gave it a hard yank. She wasn't as lucky as I had been. The entire garment wound up in my hand. Olivia wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples looked hard as pebbles.

I laughed and turned to climb up the ladder at the end of the dock with the blouse still in my left hand. I was just about to step onto the dock when Olivia managed to gain a grip on the waist of my pants. I felt the button in front give and my pants began traveling south. I thought I would still make it onto the dock, but she was relentless. My pants were bunched around my ankles and I couldn't raise my foot to make the last step.

I never realized how strong Olivia was. Even as I struggled to get onto the dock, she gave a mighty pull and back I went into the water. I couldn't even swim because my pants had my ankles bound together and she was still holding them. I squirmed like crazy and managed to free myself from them.

When I surfaced, I immediately saw Olivia climbing the ladder with my pants in her hand. She was laughing like a maniac. I lunged for her and grabbed her shorts and pulled her back off the ladder. In a matter of seconds, I had turned the tables on her. She was now the one thrashing to free her self from clothing that had slid down her body to bunch around her feet.

I was once again laughing as she surfaced. I had not only removed her shorts, but her panties as well. I tossed them into my boat and headed for the ladder again. Olivia and I reached the ladder at the same time. I could see that she had cooled off, literally and figuratively. I motioned for her to precede me up the ladder. As she started up, I notice my boxers floating by. She must have pulled them off with my pants.

Once her bare ass cleared the water, I grabbed her waist and began spanking her bare bottom as the top of her torso leaned over the dock. Unable to go ahead and unwilling to return to the cold water, Olivia remained motionless with moans escaping her lips.

I released her waist and slid my hand up to Olivia's tits. Her nipples felt as hard as they looked. I began pinching them with one hand as I slapped her ass with the other. After about a minute of warming her ass with my palm, I noticed my cock had defied the temperature of the water and was rock hard. I stepped on the rung below Olivia's feet. Now my throbbing cock was even with her quivering ass. With one hand holding the ladder, I used the other to guide my cock into Olivia's steaming pussy.

I couldn't determine which emotion had more control of me at the moment, lust or anger. I was pissed at Olivia like never before, but I couldn't deny the tremendous desire I had to fuck her. Perhaps I was attempting to reassert myself as the alpha male in her life. Maybe it was a good-bye fuck. All I knew for sure was that I had a raging erection and I wanted it inside my naked wife.

I was stunned when Olivia had an orgasm on my first stroke. For a woman almost blue from the cold water, her center was incredibly hot. When my stomach made contact with her ass, I could feel the heat radiating from the spanking I had administered. I only managed a few strokes more before I felt my balls drop back into my scrotum and begin to boil.

As fast as it began, it was over. I fell out of Olivia and she scampered up the ladder and trotted toward the cabin. I admired the jiggle of her ass while I pulled my body onto the dock. Suddenly worried about being seen, I looked around and could see no one, at lease until I looked toward the water. I saw a small boat drifting less than a hundred yards out. It contained a couple with fishing poles in their hands. Had they seen Olivia and me? If so, how much did they witness? As I looked at them, they both waved to me! I could hear their laughter as I quickly turned and walked rapidly to the cabin.

I heard the shower running, so I opened the door and stepped in. How the hell can women stand in scalding hot water? I reached over and adjusted the temperature slightly. Olivia watched me but remained silent. I began soaping her back and then gently ran the soap over her still pink ass. As I rubbed her ass, I once again reached around her to heft her breasts in my hands. Her nipples had softened but under my ministrations, they soon began to harden again.

My balls had dropped lower and my cock began to swell again. I wondered when was the last time I went for a second piece so soon after the first even as I slid my hand down to Olivia's stomach. I used the hand I had been petting her ass with to push her upper body forward as I pulled her bottom close to me. Once again, my cock was greeted by a very hot, wet tunnel. It slid in and was fully seated immediately.

Olivia held on to the faucets as I slowly worked my cock in and out of her clenching pussy. I moved my hands around to grab a tit in each hand and began to roll her nipples between my fingers. Soon I felt spasms from deep inside Olivia. I released her tits and grabbed her hips to help steady her as I quickened my thrusting. For the second time in a matter of minutes, I came in my unfaithful wife's incredible pussy.

As I pulled out of her, Olivia swung around and dropped to her knees before me and took my cock into her mouth. This really took me by surprise. I knew I had given her an orgasm both times I had entered her, but her taking me orally demonstrated her acceptance and forgiveness for my actions. As my wife pleased my cock, I wondered what it would take for me to forgive her.

Then she stood and leaned against me as the water cascaded down on us. It was times like this that make men weak. I had a beautiful naked woman leaning in to me, apparently willing to accept whatever I wanted. I put my arms around her, even as part of me felt repulsed by her. I was unable to sort out my emotions and it made me uncomfortable.

"Let's go out for a lunch," I suggested a little later as we dried ourselves. "All that activity has made me hungry.

Olivia just smiled her agreement and quickly dressed. I noticed that she once again neglected to wear a bra. It wasn't too obvious with the top she wore, unless she mover quickly. Then her breasts would bounce around just enough to attract attention.

We had ordered our meals at a local diner before Olivia began asking the questions I knew had to be driving her crazy.

"Jack, why is it that you aren't in Philadelphia. You told me that you wouldn't be home until Wednesday night. Is something wrong?"

"I guess there is," I allowed as I took a sip of the soda sitting in front of me. "The company I was going to be dealing with had a fire in their manufacturing plant. They had to cancel everything, so I came home Monday night."

I watched Olivia consider what I had just told her. Monday night was the evening she had her lover at the cabin and, I hoped, all hell had broken loose. She was probably wondering if I was somehow connected with the incident.

"Did Mr. Simpson give you a few days off, or haven't you told him about the fire yet?" asked Olivia quietly.

"Well actually, I filled out my retirement papers Tuesday morning and handed them in. He knows about the fire. He wasn't too pleased about my retirement, however. He seemed to think it was a ploy to get a raise, or a better office, or both," I added.

"You retired without consulting me, Jack?" asked Olivia with no indication of the anger I would normally expect from an announcement of such magnitude.

"Yes, I guess I did. I wasn't happy in my job. I'm not sure if it's the work, or if it's the lack of recognition and advancement, or a combination of it all," I admitted. "I have not been a very happy man, or very good company, the past few months. I decided to do something about it. Living like that was no longer an option."

"You never told me you were so unhappy with things at your work, Jack. How come you never told me what was bothering you?" questioned Olivia.

"Olivia, you know me better than anyone. Didn't you notice anything lately? Haven't you noticed that you liked being with me less and less, that you created reasons to not be around me whenever possible? Didn't you ask yourself why I was so miserable that you wanted to avoid me?"

"Jack! I never tried to avoid you. I've just been... busy. I was so into me that I never felt your discomfort, or pain. That's a sad commentary on me, isn't it? My husband, my best friend, my partner was suffering and I never noticed! I am so sorry, Jack. I've had my head up my ass, but it's out now," replied an emotional Olivia.

"It may not be so bad, Olivia. At least my retirement may be short lived. Simpson indicated he may make an offer to me to lure me out of retirement. I feel a little like Roger Clemens," I grinned.

"I hope you aren't using HGH, unless of course your enhanced performance this morning was a result of its use. If that's the case, we'll contact Balco and get a lifetime supply," laughed Olivia.

I fought back the tears as I marveled at the woman I had married. I had never known another woman like Olivia. She enjoyed baseball as much as I did and was very knowledgeable about the sport. Her sense of humor had been one of the things that had endeared her to me from the beginning. Baseball humor was the best of both worlds.

"Olivia, I should apologize for the way I treated you in the lake this morning," I began.

"You're going to apologize for giving me the best two orgasms and some of the most intense sex of our marriage?" demanded Olivia. "Maybe you're apologizing for straightening me out for being such a miserable, controlling bitch? For showing me that I am your woman and that you insist on me always remembering that fact? I will not accept your apology, Jack, because I should be the one telling you how very sorry I am!"

Olivia had tears trickling down her cheeks as she spoke. It occurred to me that she might be prepared to confess her affair to me. Then a shadow was cast over our table and I looked up to see Olivia's father, Hank standing by our table.

"How's it going, Jack?" asked Hank with unusual sincerity. "I'm glad to see you and my daughter here. Have you two been up to the cabin? Feel free to drink my beer, Jack. I can always get more."

We made small talk for a couple minutes before Hank excused himself and left. He offered his imported beer to me? I could only surmise that catching his daughter with another man had shaken him up more than a little. Maybe the prospect of losing me for a son-in-law bothered him more than I would have guessed.

Olivia no longer appeared to be in a hurry to confess, so I asked her why she wasn't at work.

"When I saw your car was still here this morning, I knew you must be fishing, so I called into work and took a sick day. I thought I might spend it with you on the lake. Of course, I never dreamed we'd be in the lake, or that you would take me so forcefully on the dock!" whispered Olivia.

I was surprised at how much she seemed to have enjoyed the little interaction we had earlier. I marveled to myself that it took me 25 years to realize that my wife might be a bit submissive and she liked spontaneous sex... and a little spanking! She was my fantasy woman and I had never guessed it?

The afternoon found us drifting on the lake. Olivia wasn't really into the fishing, but she was a lot of company. We probably talked more than we had in the previous six months. She did keep the cooler near her feet, but seemed willing enough to hand me a brew whenever I asked. For my part, I was much more careful about drinking them too quickly.

Olivia had surprised me even more by wearing a halter top and shorts. It was a lot sexier than she would have appeared on the lake in the past. As chatted, Olivia finished off several beers of her own. Perhaps the beer boosted her courage.

"Jack, I have something I have to tell you," confessed Olivia. "Please hear me out before you ask questions or hurt me, okay."

"Olivia, you should know by now that I will never actually do anything to physically harm you, unless you're referring to the spanking I gave you this morning," I replied.

"No, Jack. You'll understand better once I tell you everything," explained my wife. I've been having an affair with Bill Hesser, Jack. It started about three months ago and ended the other night. I slept with him fewer than a dozen times and I truly regret it now!"

I made a few more casts before I asked, "Are you done, Olivia? Can I ask questions now?"

I saw tears running down Olivia's cheeks as she nodded to me. I decided to find out if she were going to answer truthfully or try to bullshit me.

"I have several questions, Olivia. Why did you decide to have an affair? How many men have you slept with since we've been married? Why did it end, if it actually has."

Olivia winced as my questions cut her. She had to be surprised at my calm demeanor, but she had to know I was seething inside.

"I can't give a definite reason why I did it, Jack. It's a combination of all the bullshit you see in the magazines and read on the internet. I was feeling insecure. I missed the kids. You were so busy with your work. Bill flattered me and made me feel desirable. These are what I think led up to it, Jack. Even as I tell them to you, I realize they sound like bullshit, even to me," admitted Olivia.

"Bill is the only man I have ever been with, other than you, Jack. I regret it deeply now," added Olivia. "Bill and I had a rendezvous here at the cabin Monday evening. He said a few things that caused me to rethink everything we were doing. He talked about fucking me in the big bed. I didn't say anything to him, but it made me feel cheap, like a two bit whore. He even mentioned you and wondered if you would accept me having an affair. I told him that you wouldn't accept it, but that you would probably forgive me. I realized that was what I was thinking, Jack! Even if I were caught, you would still keep me. I had convinced myself that you would never find out, but if you did, you would forgive me. How horrible is that?"