Within You, Without You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's over, Jack. Of that much, I am certain. I'm not going to be like a person that quits smoking and tells everyone after a few hours that they've kicked the habit. I know that since only a couple days have elapsed since I was with him last, it sounds pathetic. There's a couple more reasons, too," admitted Olivia.

"I was almost physically ill when I saw Janet Hone come into the cabin with you the other night. She's wealthy, beautiful, single, and it was obvious she was attracted to you. I was so afraid that you and she were having an affair of your own. I realized how much it hurt to feel the betrayal and humiliation of having a spouse make love to someone else, and you never even did that! It was only my perception, but it still hurt deeply.

"Lastly, I was sure I had turned the alarm system off and had locked the door, but somehow the door blew open and the silent alarm went to the police station. You know how that works, Jack. The cops not only check out the cabin, but they call my dad. They, the cops, Dad, and Sam barged into the bedroom while I was riding Bill like a cowgirl. I never felt so ashamed in my life! My own father and brother finding out what a horrible person I really was. They didn't call me a slut, but they could have, and should have!" sobbed Olivia.

"Dad rushed over and hit Bill in the face really hard. Then the cops grabbed him before he could do it again. Sam grabbed him by the hair and dragged him outside, threatening him every step of the way. The two cops had their hands full with Dad, so they couldn't stop Sam. I think they realized Sam wasn't going to hurt Bill too badly. The cops let Dad go and he grabbed up Bill's clothes and his overnight bag and threw them in the lake," revealed Olivia.

That night had gone better than I had hoped! I cursed myself for not having the balls to hang around and watch the entire scene.

The cops made Dad and Sam sit in the kitchen and let Bill wade out and retrieve his stuff. As you know, the water is still pretty cold. Bill was naked and shivering when he dug his keys out of the pocket in his soggy pants, started his car and drove off, still in the buff," recounted my loving wife.

"Then Dad started in on me! He was furious, Jack. He threatened to take his belt to my ass and beat me till I was raw. I cowered under the sheets as he ranted at me for at least ten minutes. That wasn't as bad, though, as what he told me after I had dressed and he and Sam were driving me home," confessed Olivia sadly.

"Dad told me that the only reason he didn't give me the beating I deserved was that I was your woman, not his. He had given me to you at our wedding. It was up to you to decide what to do with a cheating whore like me, not him. He told me that he would always love me because I was his daughter, but it would be a hell of a lot more difficult for my husband to find a way," sobbed Olivia. "He never acted like he was especially happy with you as my choice for a husband when we got married. You know that."

"I'll never forget what he told me that night, Jack. He said that I had a strong, loyal man that gave me two children and worked his ass off to raise them and keep a roof over our heads. I was married to an honest, honorable man and I had disgraced my marriage, my children and my husband. Oh, Jack! He really laid into me," she cried. "I knew he was right. I felt horrible. I still do. Dad didn't say, but I know he expects me to tell you what happened."

"When I saw him at our table today, I could hardly breathe. I saw how nice he was to you and how he hardly spoke to me. He knew I hadn't told you yet and he's waiting to see how you handle me. He won't blame you if you throw my slutty ass out, and neither will I!" finished Olivia.

I was touched by her sincerity and candor, but weren't most cheaters sorry after they were caught? I felt some pride in that Hank credited me as a good provider, husband, and father. That was high praise coming from him.

"Do you love Bill? If not, how would I know that you wouldn't resume your affair with him, or someone else, Olivia? Especially if I let you get away with it this time? By your own admission, you believed in your heart that I would forgive you. Do you hold me in contempt, Olivia? Do you think of me as your cuckold wimp husband?" I demanded in a slightly raised voice.

"Oh, Jack! No! You aren't a wimp. I know that. I made you a cuckold and I will never forgive myself for that. You are a strong, proud man. It was in my head that you had shown your absolute love for me so often and so well that I could never destroy it. Your strength, your love, was unshakable so I stupidly tested it. Now I fear the results, Jack," admitted Olivia. "I have no real feelings for Bill, which makes this behavior even more abhorrent. I didn't take the day off. I called in and quit yesterday morning. I cannot be around him anymore, regardless of what you decide to do with me."

"How about the sex this morning, Olivia? Were you thinking about Bill's cock when I fucked you? Is he a better lover? Does he have a bigger and better cock? How do I compare, or shouldn't I even ask?"

"Jack! Never think I prefer him, ever! It was exciting because it was so dangerous and so wrong. I doubt there was any real difference in the size of his cock and yours, but I love yours and what you do to me with it. There is no comparison between the two of you and I truly mean that. You are a man, and he is just a player, a pretender. I know that now."

I reached out and tugged Olivia's top off and tossed it away from the boat. She gasped and covered her breasts with her hands.

"What are you doing, Jack? Someone will see me! This is the busiest time of day for people to fish on the lake," worried Olivia.

"I have discovered, Olivia, that seeing you in the nude, or at least topless, relieves stress for me. Right now I am feeling very stressed. I suggest you uncover those tits right now, thus enabling me to maintain control of my emotions!" I warned.

Olivia looked into my face and saw my anger. Slowly she dropped her hands down to her sides and sat motionless.

"Give me another beer and have one yourself, if you'd like. Then pick up your pole and start fishing," I stated firmly. "You don't want to draw any undo attention by sitting out here on the lake without a pole, do you?"

I don't know if Olivia believed me, but I was serious as a heart attack. In all my years of marriage, I could never be very angry at Olivia when I could see her tits and/or ass. Maybe it was a weakness of mine, but it was a fact I had observed early on in our marriage. If she ever needed to reduce my anger, this was the time. She was flushed a bright pink, but she picked up the pole and started fishing.

I had been dwelling on my response to Olivia's infidelity for a couple days, and far too many beers. What was I going to do with her? I sneaked glances at her as I pondered the problem. Seeing her breasts jiggle as she cast her line made my cock hard. She still affected me like no other woman I had ever known. She had given me two wonderful children. She had been a great mother, and until a few weeks ago, an incredible wife.

This very morning I had learned that she appeared to have a bit of a submissive side and that interested me. I had always fantasized about having a woman like that, but never dreamed that Olivia could be that woman. Would she accept me as the dominate member in our marriage? Was this morning's sex a fluke, or could it become more of the norm? I wanted to find out.

The couple that had seen us having sex on the dock in the morning came floating around a cove in the lake and silently approached our boat. Olivia had her back to them and never realized they were even there until they spoke.

"You two are really making the fishing a lot more enjoyable on this lake" laughed the woman. "My husband, Jeff, seems to be especially enjoying it, although I was a beneficiary of your epic struggle by the dock this morning. I may not walk right for the rest of the week."

The woman speaking was probably in her late thirties, while her husband appeared to be a few years older. They were smiling as they floated closer for a little conversation.

"We should introduce ourselves. I'm Helen Banks and this is my husband Jeff. If I'm not mistaken, you're....topless!" shrieked the lady I now knew to be Helen Banks.

Olivia had been startled when she first heard Helen speak. She had tried to keep her back toward the voice, but I had dipped an oar in the water and swung our boat around. Before she could turn around on her seat, Olivia was facing the two anglers in the other boat.

"I'm Jack Lancaster and this is my wife Olivia," I replied to Helen. "Olivia enjoys teasing and tempting me, even while we're fishing. It keeps the fires burning, if you know what I mean."

"We sure do! We watched you two almost drown each other this morning. It was the hottest thing either of us has ever seen. Jeff headed right back to our cabin after you went inside. He decided I needed a spanking, as well as everything else you two did on the end of the dock," revealed Helen.

"We're pleased that we inspired you to have such a pleasant morning. You may see some more unusual activity coming from our direction now and then," I continued. "Olivia and I have decided to push the envelope a little, if you know what I mean."

"Hell, yeah! Like fishing in the middle of the lake topless," blurted Helen's husband, Jeff. "You two seem to be full of good ideas that I want to try. What do you think, Helen?

"I think I'll be out fishing with my boobs exposed at this time tomorrow!" blushed Helen. "Jeff knows how to get me cranked up. He thinks Olivia is gorgeous and wants me to be more daring, like her. How long have you been married?"

"Twenty-five years," responded Olivia, much to my surprise as she slowly raised her arm and expertly cast her line a considerable distance. "I'll do almost anything if it makes Jack happy. And thanks, Jeff, for the compliment."

Jeff looked like he was choking. Watching Olivia's tits as she cast and worked her reel had almost been more than he could stand. He swallowed a couple times as he worked to form a response.

"Jeff's suffering from blood loss to his brain at the moment," observed Helen. "That last cast of yours, Olivia, was a thing of beauty. I bet when Jeff is finally able to talk he'll want to make a bee line for our cabin again! I can see his compass is pointing that way!"

With that, they turned their boat and headed back the way they had come. I turned our boat toward our dock.

"Is that what you want from me, Jack? Do you want to embarrass me as punishment? You saw them coming and made no effort to get away, or at least warn me. Do you think you can make things even by treating me like that?" she asked.

"Don't try to bullshit me, Olivia. If you can honestly tell me that your panties aren't wet right now, I'll apologize," I promised. "If you cannot tell me that, then I'm going to keep experimenting to learn more about your libido. I may have been working too hard and paying too little attention to you, but nothing justifies cheating, and you cheated. I don't have the time or energy to punish you. I'd much rather channel my energies differently."

Olivia looked surprised at my remarks. Then she blushed. As I had hoped, she wasn't going to deny that she had been excited when she was caught on the lake topless.

"You're right, on all counts, Jack. I am wet, and it was totally my fault that I cheated on the best husband I could ever hope to have. Exactly how do you want to channel your energies, Jack, if not in punishing me?" she asked softly.

By this time I had pulled up to the dock and tied the boat. I stepped out and offered Olivia my hand to help her ashore. I wasn't surprised in the least when she tried to suddenly push me into the lake.

Her smirk turned to a look of horror as I picked her up and tossed her off the dock into the cold water. Unfortunately, Olivia once again held on to my shirt and I was dragged with her.

Later on, as we finished making love in the shower, Olivia turned and told me that we would be making another trip into town tomorrow.

"I've lost two pair of underwear, two sets of shorts, and two tops, all in one day. I'll need more clothes, Jack, if you're going to persist in fucking me twice a day on the dock."