Witness Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for protecting me. I owe you."

She turned her back to me and pulled my arm around her. In minutes she was asleep. My slow surprised brain came back online and I held her close with my soft cock against her ass.

I woke the next morning to find her laying on my chest. Her arms were crossed and her chin was on them. He face had a big smile on it. She was completely naked with her breasts squished on my chest. My cock was sticking up between her legs and she was holding it on her pussy lips.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Did you sleep well."

"I sure did. Some woman came in here and ravaged my body."

"Oh, you poor baby. That must have been terrible. Do you know who she was?"

"It was dark and my big brain wasn't working. She must have sneaked in past our surveillance."

She wiggled around and I felt the head of my cock against her pussy.

"I want to properly thank you for protecting me. In fact, I'm going to thank you a whole bunch of times."

She twitched her hips and half of my cock went in her.

"You just lay there and let me do all the work."

She sat up and dropped on me. Our pelvic bones met and we both groaned.

"Yes. Nice big cock in me. big and hard."

"Oh god, Jo. You pussy is so tight. Are you sure you aren't a virgin?"

"I might as well be. Enrique only had about five inches. You're way bigger than him."

With her hands on my chest she started slowly moving up and down. Every few strokes she would push down and grind her clit on my bone. The third time her head went back and her body locked up. I heard a growl deep in her throat. He pussy squeezed me and she came on me.

"Yes. Yes. Cumming. Yes. Yes."

She pulled almost all the way out and rubbed my cock head on her G spot. A few strokes and she came again.

"Fuck yes. Fuck. Fuck. Yes. Yes."

I decided to take over. I rolled over never losing contact. She squealed as I fell into her saddle. Her arms went around my neck and her ankles crossed behind my ass.

"Now, fuck me. fuck me hard and cum in me."

I started slowly and built up speed. Each thrust I made was matched with one from her. I pushed her down and pinned her to the bed. I held her down and ground my pelvis on her clit. She howled through two more orgasms. I lifted a little and she pushed up holding her bone against mine.

"Make me cum, Jo. Make me fill your hot pussy with my cum."

"Yes. Cum. Cum. Cum in me."

She started thrusting up and squeezing me on the up stroke. I felt it coming on and pinned her again. She kept squeezing me and I went over the top. Lightening bolts blasted my brain and my cum raced out the end of my cock and painted her pussy walls. She squealed and I howled as we came together. She kept milking me long after I was empty.

"mmmm. What a great way to start the day.'

"It was. I've never cum that many times. You're quite a guy. I'm going to enjoy thanking you."

"You know this is against all I was taught. I'm never supposed to get involved with someone I'm protecting."

"Tough shit. You're involved. Get used to it."

"Well, if you insist. How can I refuse such a beautiful lady."

"You know what?"

"What."

"I feel safe now. I was scared last night but not now."

"A little sex does that for you."

"No. I was thinking about last night how you went out and took care of those guys like it was nothing. I don't know how you can kill someone like that and just be so calm about it."

"It's a trick an old timer taught me. I run it through my mind over and over till any feeling about it goes away. It took a while to learn it but now it works. It's like if you're afraid of spiders you expose yourself to them till the fear goes away. I guess I'm desensitized or something like that. I've done it before and I know I'll probably do it again. It's just part of what I do."

"How many times?"

"Counting the military, twenty three. I did a tour in Afghanistan before I joined the Marshals Service. Counting those two last night, four since I've been a Marshal."

"I don't know if I could do it. I suppose I could if I knew they were going to kill me. It's hard to think about. You know; under what conditions would it be OK."

"Enough of this downer talk. Let's shower and get some breakfast."

Of course I soaped her up and plowed her furrow one more time. Her feet were off the floor as I took her from behind. She had to hang onto the faucets to keep from falling.

While she was making bacon and eggs I checked all the surveillance to see that it was all on line. She made a mean omelet and the bacon was done just right. We spent the rest of the day naked and fucking.

Two day later my supervisor called.

"Eric. We found the guy that gave you up. He had only been with us three years."

"How did they get him?"

"He went on vacation three months ago. They picked him up and turned him. The got him hooked on drugs and got videos of his sucking some black guys and taking it up his ass."

"Is he cooperating with you."

"Oh yes. He sang like a canary. He's in rehab now. We're going to give him a new identity when he gets cleaned up.

"Any word from the Federal Prosecutor on whether or not they need Jolene."

"Nothing yet. I kinda think they won't need her. Enrique gave us plenty. We're picking them up all over the place. We even have a line on the top guy. He's somewhere in Spain. We're watching his money. It shouldn't be long before we get him."

"Sounds good."

"I'll bug the prosecutor about it. If he's making all these arrests he should be far enough along to make the decision. You'll be the first to know."

"OK, We'll be waiting."

Over the next two weeks I got to thinking about what was going on in my mind. I had to admit to myself that I was developing some strong feelings for her. She was intelligent, a really nice person, and a wild fuck. I didn't know how she felt but she was always loving toward me. I was breaking all the unwritten rules falling for her.

I got into a relationship early in my career as a Marshal. It just didn't work. While I was on an assignment she constantly worried that I wasn't coming home. It got so bad that she would get physically sick. We talked about it and finally broke it off. She just couldn't take it and I completely understood. After that I just had casual fuck buddies. It was feast or famine but I learned to live with it.

One afternoon we're laying in bed. She's in the crook of my arm with a leg over. Suddenly she raises up on one elbow and looks at me. Then she laid on my chest with her arms folded across me. She laid her chin on her arms and looks into my eyes.

"I know what's on you mind."

"You do?"

"Yep. Sometimes men are so dumb about stuff. You're thinking about us."

"Damn. No fair reading my mind. That's cheating."

"OK, I'll explain it to you. I love you and you love me. You're trying to figure out what we're going to do."

"How do you know I love you?"

"Lot's of ways. The way you look at me. The way you talk to me. And most of all, the way we make love and the way you hold me after we make love. It's not sex, it's making love."

"Am I that obvious?"

"Yep. What have you come up with so far. I already now what I want."

"Let me tell you something. A long time ago I was in a relationship. We dated a while and she moved in with me. I caught three assignments in a row. The last one was a long one. She almost went nuts worrying about me. When I got back we talked it over and she decided to leave. She couldn't take the worrying."

"That's a woman thing. I would probably be the same way. There is an answer, you know."

"I already thought of it. I quit the Marshals Service and we ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. Right."

"Right. I want it all tied up in a nice pretty ribbon."

"Can I think about it?"

"Sure, you have ten seconds."

We both laughed.

"OK. When we get this wrapped up we'll make some plans."

'You gotta say it."

"I love you, Jo. Let's run away together."

"I love you too, and I can't think of anyone I'd rather run away with."

She slid up and stated kissing my face and neck, giggling all the while.

"I got you. I got you. Yes. Yes. I'm gonna make you so happy you'll think you died and went to heaven."

"I've been there for the last few weeks."

"I'm there for sure. It'll be nice when we can go out in public."

Two day later I got that call from my supervisor. The won't need Jo to testify. Enrique and some of the others provided enough to take it to the big guy. Quite a few rolled over and plea bargained their sentences down.

I told my supervisor we would be in to wrap it up in two days. We went in the next day.

*****************

"Well, Jolene. The information you provided made it possible for us to bust up one of the biggest drug cartels in Mexico. What you did gave up probable cause to get warrants. We're still picking them up. We can't thank you enough. Now we're working on setting you up with your new identity."

"Boss. We need one more thing."

"What's that?"

"I'm handing in my resignation. Jo and I are going to fade into the woodwork."

"Jeez, Eric. You went and did it, didn't you."

"It's more like we went and did it."

"I hate losing my best agent, but I can't stop you. I suppose you'll need a new ID too."

"Yeah. I don't know if the mole gave up my name or not. I can't take the chance."

"Hang on. I'll get you both a drivers license you can use till we get everything set. Everything should be ready tomorrow afternoon. Go get a room and I'll see you tomorrow."

The door to the room had hardly closed and we were at each others clothes. In seconds we were both naked, in an embrace, kissing. I pushed her back to the bed where she fell on her back. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. My mouth was attached to her pussy in seconds. She must have been thinking about the same thing I was. She was already wet. I licked and sucked her to two quick orgasms. With a face covered in pussy juice I moved up and kissed her. She broke the kiss and licked at her secretions. While she was busy with that my cock head found her pussy lips. With one quick thrust I was balls deep in her. She squealed and came hard.

"Oh fuck yes. My man is in me. My sweet loving man. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard and fast."

We both found a fast rhythm, plunging my cock deep in her with each stroke. In just minutes we exploded together, crying out and cumming. Bolts of pleasure racked out bodies. I collapsed on her, locked in her embrace. She held me there till she had trouble regaining her breath. Gently I rolled off of her and pulled her to me.

"You were in a hurry for me, baby. What were you thinking on the way over here."

"I was thinking that I wanted you big hard cock cumming in me."

"I guess I picked up on that because that's exactly what I wanted."

'I can't get enough of your cock. It gets better each time."

"You're the best I ever had, sweetheart."

"I love you, John Smith."

"I love you too, Jane Smith."

We laid together for a while enjoying the afterglow. She raised up on one elbow.

"Where are we going to live? We haven't talked about that."

"I was thinking about southern California. Maybe San Diego. I hear they have really nice weather there."

"I'll go for that. Anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you."

"We have a few more things to do before we leave tomorrow. I need to go to the bank and clean it out. I've got a pretty good savings account there. You should get a really nice bonus from them. They owe you big time. You gave them access to a really big cartel. A big feather in their cap on this case. There will be lots of promotions from it. With that and what you got from your old man plus what I have saved up we should be in pretty good shape.

"What if they're still after me? Any chance they can find us?"

"It's possible if they farmed it out. I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve for when we leave town. We'll give them the last slip and disappear."

"How you gonna do that?"

"I figure they'll be watching the two major airports, JFK and La Guardia. We'll sneak out while they're looking the other way."

"You're really sneaky, aren't you."

"Yep. Gotta be to take are of my baby."

"Speaking of taking care of someone. I think I'll take care of my favorite cock."

She slid down and gave me another world class blowjob.

She moved up and nestled in against me and we spooned ourselves into a nap. Two hours later we had dinner and came back to our room. One more wild fuck and we fell asleep. As I dozed off the thought came to me that I was going to have some trouble keeping up with this sexy lady. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning I woke up just as my morning wood was sliding into Jo's pussy.

"Good morning, Honey. I'm waking you up.'

"Oh god. You sure are."

"Try to lay still. I want to fuck you awake."

I did my best but it was no go. I grabbed her nipples and tweaked them. She squealed and came on me. I held them through two more orgasms and then grabbed her hips. I held her down on my cock and rubbed her clit on my bone. She stated cumming again and her amazing pussy muscles drove me over the edge. We came together.

"You cheated. You were supposed to lie still."

"Yeah, fat chance that's going to happen with that hot pussy milking my cock."

"Couldn't take it, huh?"

"Not in a million years. You're just way too hot and too good."

"I want to be good for you. I have to keep my man happy."

"You're doing a fine job. Now, get your butt in the bathroom. We need to get moving. We gotta get ready to become invisible."

"OK, what are we doing?"

"First, my bank, then my apartment, then get our new ID and then, poof."

I plowed her furrow one more time in the shower. We packed up and checked out. By cab we went to my bank and I cashed our my savings and checking. I left my bank card there. We took the cab back to my apartment. I had him pull into the alley and let us out. We hurried inside. I turned on my surveillance system and watched it for a while. No one showed up. I didn't think we had a tail but I wasn't sure. They may be waiting for a good place to take us on without any witnesses. I may have been overreacting but they were playing for keeps and so was I.

I opened Jo's bag and split our money between the two. I checked her clothes and saw she had enough to get us out. I packed some casual clothes for me along with my spare 9 mm Glock. I kept my .40 in my waistband. Then we took a cab to DEA headquarters.

My boss gave us our documents and two prepaid phones. He had put his personal number in and both our ours in his phone.

"Looks like you two are all set. It's been good working with you, Eric. Take care and stay low. Jo. You'll never know how much you helped us. If you ever need anything, just call."

I got a little choked up and gave him a man hug. Jo saw it and took my hand.

"Bye, I'm gonna miss you."

A tear rolled down my cheek. We didn't need to say any more. They had never seen me being that emotional. Jo held my hand as we walked out.

I got it together and called a cab.

"Time to poof, baby. Let's go."

A cab was waiting at the curb as we walked out. I looked around and didn't see anything suspicious. We got in the cab.

"Where to, Sir."

I handed him a twenty and said: "You drive, I'll give you directions."

"You got it."

"Straight ahead, turn right at the second light."

I sat sideways and watched out the back window. I let him go till I saw a residential area come up.

"Right at the next street."

I had him wind around in that area for a while, watching out the window. I didn't see anyone following us.

"Now, take me to a used car lot."

I looked around and found a 2009 Honda Civic. I figured it would hold up till be got to our destination. He gave me a bill of sale and took the cash. He taped the temp registration on the windshield. I suspected that car would never show up on his books. I stopped, filled up with gas and headed south on the New Jersey Turnpike. .

"Where now, baby?"

"We'll go south to DC and head west. We should be in San Diego in five or six days."

"Are we in the clear?"

"I think so. I'll do one more zigzag in DC and then we should be OK. Sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery."

"There's not much in the way of scenery. Just city. Scenery is trees and grass, birds and little animals."

"Yeah. Not much of that here, but you'll see plenty before we get to the west coast. We'll get to see the Pacific Ocean, surfers and nude beaches."

"Do they really have nude beaches there?"

"I've heard of them. Maybe we can go to one. You could cause a riot."

"I would have to watch you real close too. You're pretty hot."

"I've never thought of myself as hot. Just an average looking guy."

"Well, I think you're hot. Especially when you're naked."

"Yeah, but you're prejudiced. You love me."

"I still know hot when I see it."

She sat back with a little smile on her face. I tried to concentrate on the traffic but my mind was wandering. What had I gotten myself into. It wasn't that long ago I was a happy clam working for the Marshals Service. Now I was driving across the states with the woman I loved. I knew things were better. Having the love of a beautiful woman was off the scale. Loving her sent it even higher. Remembering what a fabulous fuck she was got my cock stirred up. I was a lucky man.

It was just after dark when we pulled into DC. I looked over at Jo. She smiled at me. I reached over and patted her on the leg.

"One little zigzag and we're all clear."

"I love you, Eric."

"I took the next exit and drove for a few blocks. I made a quick right and started winding around. I didn't see any lights behind us. I didn't really think anyone was on our tail but this was the last hurrah before we poofed. Thirty minutes later I found an on ramp for I 70 West. I pulled on and merged with the traffic.

"All clear, baby. Let's go see what the future holds for us."

***************

At about ten am we started climbing out of the desert into the hills east of San Diego. We had spent our last night on the road in Yuma. The little Honda was struggling up the steep hills. Finally we topped out by a little town called Jacumba. We could see it from the freeway. It looked like a wide spot in the road. We kept going and came to the agricultural inspection station. It looked like a front for the Border Patrol. I didn't see any Department of Agriculture vehicles there. Just Highway Patrol and Border Patrol. We decided to stop in a place called Pine Valley. We found a small cafe and had some lunch. The server told us it wasn't far to El Cajon. That being the next major city.

We got back on the freeway anxiously looking forward to finding Pacific Beach. To our amazement we passed two Indian Casinos up in the mountains. We both had a chuckle about how far they were from any city.

"Jo had picked up a map in Pine Valley and she was the official navigator. What a prize she was. She could actually read a map. We stayed on I 8 and finally saw a sign that said: "Beach Cities." She told me to take I 5 north.''

"Grand Ave is our exit. It's not far from there. It dead ended at the ocean. I found a parking place and we went for a walk in the sand. We held hands like two teenagers. The sand felt great on my bare feet. Of course we had to get our feet wet.

Jo caught me looking at some of the beautiful women there. She yanked on my hand.

"What are you looking at?"

"Lotta hot babes here. I can't wait to see you out here in your thong. All the guys will be looking at you."

We went back to the car and looked up our address. It turns out it was only four blocks away. We found it and I pulled into the driveway.

"We're home."

"Looks pretty nice. And don't forget your new last name. We'll probably run into our neighbors soon."