Witness Protection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The key my boss gave us worked and we walked in. It was very nice. The carpets were clean but it was bare. We saw the sliding glass door and walked out. There was a small pool and a barbecue. We walked out by the pool and heard voices.

"Hi. Are you our new neighbors?"

"We sure are. We just got here."

"I'm Betty. That's my husband Don over there at the grill."

He looked up and walked over.

"I'm Eric and this is my girlfriend Jo. Nice to meet you."

"It's good to see a nice couple in here. The last guy was a little creepy. The only time we saw him was when he went out to his car. Never said hi the whole time he was here."

"It's too bad you don't get to pick your neighbors."

"Where are you two from."

"Back east. We just drove across the whole USA. It was quite a trip."

"Don is a fireman. What do you do?"

"I worked for a detective agency in Boston. Jo is a court stenographer. It's our first time in California."

"You're gonna love it. Great weather and lots to do. It's the best place on the planet.

"It's nice meeting you. We have to find a motel. The house is bare."

"Nice meeting you too. We'll have you over for a cook out as soon as you get settled."

"Sounds great. See you later.'

We walked back in.

"Court stenographer, huh."

"It just popped into my head. Sounded important."

"I could go back to being a server. I was pretty good."

"Nope. Your first job is furnishing this place. We need everything."

"You would be happy with just a TV and a recliner."

"Not true. We need a bed too. A nice big king size with mirrors on the ceiling."

"Oh my god. You want to watch us."

"Why not. That would be hot watching you ride me."

"Might be hot seeing you riding in my saddle too, big boy."

"One big mirror goes on the list."

We walked through the other rooms. It had three bedrooms and a den. We walked in one of the spare bedrooms. She turned and looked at me.

"Yeah. This one will make a perfect nursery."