All Comments on 'Wolves Ch. 05'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

I'm glad misty is dead and Allie was the one to kill her can't wait to see what happens with Cecil

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

cANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT cECIL IS UP TOO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OK I C U PLAYING GAMES WHAT'S UP WIT THIS SHORT AZZ CHAPTER

COME ON GURL HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR U TO FINISH THIS DON'T MAKE ME GO MEDEA ON UR AZZ IF U DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS (TYLAR PERRY )

pmpktypmpktyover 12 years ago
noooo

I really didn't want this story to stop right there. I can't wait to get to the next part. I'm glad I start working from home or I would be late

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707over 12 years agoAuthor
LOL

Yes I know very well who Tyler Perry is LMAO. I'm working on the next chapter as we speak er type.

jazz1190jazz1190over 12 years ago
more more

love it keep them coming love it. please dont keep me waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!!!!

Hello, I really enjoy all your stories. I am really loving

Wolves. I wish that that I had this group of sexy, loving, delightful, and patient men for myself.

I constantly look for the updates to your several simultaneous story lines. Thank you for your writings and dedication to it. Take care

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
How did you do it???

How in the hell did you fit so much information in only two pages. Here I am greedy as ever looking for 3 pages but, you did your thing once again with only two.

Now Misty got what the hell she deserved cause she pushed her luck and the other guy Carlton is so lucky they didn't go after his ass... Now I'm snoopy dancing over my girl Allie being preggies. The next hurdle is Cecil and I just don't know what his personality is going to do but, I see an ass kicking coming in his near future....Ohhh how I hope.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Cecil doesn't stand a chance

He has no idea what he's up against. I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You did it again!!!

Another excellent chapter. I loved that Allie was the one to take Misty out. That bitch had to die. I love that Allie is pregnant and her men are spoiling her. I don't trust that Cecil. I bet he probably wanted to come to bully Allie out of her property or to coerce her into giving him money. Dee seems like a nice person so it makes me wonder why she's putting up with him. Maybe she's only staying with him for the sake of the kids, I'll reserve judgment until the next chapter. However if Cecil is every bit of he weasel I suspect he is and Dee is a sweetheart, can we say potential mate for Marshall? I think Marshall definitely deserves to be happy after the way Misty treated him, and Dee probably deserves it too after being married to Cecil. So how about it? LOL. Whatever direction you decide to take with this story I know it will be great and I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for gifting us with such wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait to read more and see how Cecil and Dee take the news. I love this story.

aggie35aggie35over 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Great job!! Love it! And I think it's a great idea for Dee and Marshal to be together too! I look forward to reading the next chapter and as always keep up the good work :)

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 12 years ago

I really love this story and this chapter is no exception. However, I did feel that parts of this chapter where rushed or a little to short and could use more detail. But I still enjoyed the read and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
great chapter!

i love the way they are with her! she is definetly living the dream! now about this cecil....are he and dee on their way to divorce court? would be soooo nice, and i agree with other commenters, a dee and marshall hook up would be nice. then allie could have her tyler close to her also and he could be away from daddy dearest. loved this chapter kalamazoo there was so much going on i couldn't stop reading! i can't wait for chapter 6.

lovetiger831lovetiger831over 10 years ago
Style and grammar

Hi there,

I really enjoy to read a story by somebody who has Style and knows English grammar.

No repetition of verbs, no confusion about present and past and correct spelling make it a pleasure to read "Wolves"

Best wishes

Ingrid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wolves Ch. 04 Previous Part
Wolves Series Info