Wolves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guessed three out of the five but the two that I missed wouldn't identify themselves telling me that this was going to be added to our lovemaking repertoire. The next game was a variation of the last except it was called 'whose mouth is it anyway?' You got it, I had to guess whose mouth was eating me out- I totally loved this game! Tony I guessed easily, like I've said before he's got his own style and he couldn't hide it. The rest were a lot harder and I guessed only one of them right and as before, the ones that I guessed wrong wouldn't tell me who they were.

It was time for another round of trying to get me pregnant and after that we made love in everyway possible and yes, it was as rough as I liked.

Before I knew it, the night was almost over. My only consolation was that we would get to do this again in another month. This moon night ended the way the last one should have; I got to spend time alone with each brother. Call it a mini recommitment ceremony if you like but basically we talked, and said impromptu vows before loading up and going home. Once again, I was an extremely happy girl.

***

The next big event was the New Years bash hosted by none other than us. It was the biggest event of the year and always took place on the first of February. Why? I don't know but it's always been that way. Marshall was making a big tub and I do mean tub of that yummy potato salad of his, I was making sandwiches, Matt was checking on the seating and sound system in what I called the club house and the other four were in town making last minute purchases.

I was feeling really good until suddenly, I had a hot flash and a bout of nausea so bad that I had to hold on to the table. I stopped what I was doing and ran outside into the cool air hoping that it would help. While it helped the hot flash, it did nothing for the nausea and I tossed my cookies until there was nothing left to toss. I sat on the cold ground and put my head between my knees because I was now dizzy. I should have realized right then what was happening, hot flash+ nausea + vomiting + dizziness=?

I was pregnant. But it took Matt to turn the light on so to speak.

Marshall must have gone to get him because suddenly he was sitting next to me with his arm around me.

"You alright?" he asked.

"I think so, I just don't feel too good right now." I replied as I laid my head on his shoulder.

I told him what happened and he was quiet for several minutes.

"Allie, I think that we're pregnant." He said softly.

I sat up a little to fast and had to close my eyes until the world stopped spinning.

It had to have been during the last moon time or soon after so I wasn't very far along, less than a month. I did a quick count in my head. The baby or babies would be due in September or early October depending on when I got pregnant. Then I had another thought, I would be pregnant when Dee and the twerp came, it was going to be an interesting visit.

"Come on love, let's get you to bed." Matt said helping me up and then picked me up to carry me up the stairs.

Usually I would have argued with him but I was too tired. He helped me undress and tucked me in getting in behind me and holding me close with his hands resting on my stomach. We were going to have babies!

I woke up to excited but hushed whispers outside of the door. Matt was gone but I assumed that he was one of the whisperers, he was telling them about the babies. A thought crossed my mind, how had Glenda had one baby at a time? And how was it that I was going to have anywhere from two to five or six?

"Guys! I'm awake!" I called out.

Within seconds, I was surrounded by five very happy men who were trying to talk all at once. Matt whistled and the room got quiet. One by one my guys kissed me and touched my stomach before lying on the bed with me. I woke up with only Tony in the bed with me. The rest had gone downstairs to finish the preparations for the party which would take place the next night. Apparently the plan was for me to stay in bed and rest until the party and of course I fought it.

"I'm pregnant not sick!" I protested.

"Honey we know that but tomorrow night is going to be a long night and I can tell by looking at you that you're tired." He said.

He had me there but I wanted to help and I couldn't do that lying in bed.

"Tell you what, if you promise to stay put, I'll take you downstairs and sit you by the fireplace."

"But I want to help." I protested.

"The only way that you're leaving this bed is if you promise to stay put." Tony replied.

"Fine!" I snapped.

"Damn I love it when you're mad." he said as he got out of bed and picked me up.

What ended up happening was that I begged and pleaded so bad- in other words I made myself a real pain in the ass that Matt took me to the kitchen so that I could help Marshall as long as I promised to stay in my chair. It was going to be a long nine months.

That night, I slept like a baby, for the first part of it anyway. I woke up for two reasons, one, I needed to use the bathroom and two, I was horny. Matt got up so that I could go to the bathroom and sat on the side of the bed waiting for me to come back. When I came out of the bathroom, and climbed back into bed, I grabbed his cock and stroked it.

"Allie, you need to..."

I gave his cock a squeeze and then stroked it.

"Make love to me." I whispered as I reached behind me and grabbed Kevin's cock. I swear that he jumped ten feet off the bed.

"What the hell?" he asked.

"Our mate needs some attention." Matt said as he kissed me.

In minutes all five guys were awake and it was all about me. We had to relearn what my pain limits were because I was so much more sensitive. I now understood why Matt said that there was to be no rough lovemaking and because of that sensitivity the orgasms were every bit as intense as before. I don't know how many times I came before I felt sated and fell asleep but I definitely liked this part of being pregnant.

I woke up late afternoon feeling much better than I had the night before. Kevin was still sleeping with his arms wrapped around me. When I tried to get up, he muttered.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Bathroom, do you want to come hold my hand?" I teased.

"Do you want me to?" he teased back.

I loved Kevin's sense of humor in and out of bed. He was as light hearted as Matt was serious although Matt had his moments.

Lunch was waiting when I came out from the bathroom and I ate every bit of it and part of Kevin's. I was definitely feeling better.

The party officially started at seven but people began arriving at six-thirty which wasn't a problem because we were ready. One or more of the guys was always with me even if I had to use the restroom; did I mention that it was going to be a long nine months? I mean I understood that they didn't want anyone trying to snatch me like Misty did but this was almost overkill. There was security everywhere so who would be stupid enough to try to take me here? But then again Misty and her friend took me when I was close to our campsite. Determined to have a good time, I pushed the security out of my mind. When I came out of the bathroom, the hall was quiet. Glenda and Darrin were here. God help me but I don't think that I could go through another grilling.

Matt smiled and winked when he saw me approach. The others stood next to him in line according to age. Tony, the one who had gone with me to the bathroom this time gave my hand a little squeeze and took his place in the lineup. This time, Glenda was casually dressed which made me feel better because I was dressed like I was before, in jeans and a tee shirt.

Darrin smiled at me and then took my hands in his, bent down and kissed my cheek. Glenda did the same thing but held on to my hands as she spoke.

"Matt Just told us the news! How are you feeling?" she asked.

"A little tired but otherwise I'm fine." I replied.

"Good and he also told us about the whole Misty thing, you did well."

Just how long was I in the bathroom? I wondered.

"Thank you but I didn't want to kill her and I hope that I never have to kill anyone again." I replied.

"That is something that we all hope for." Glenda replied.

I liked her I decided, I wasn't so sure before but she was alright.

The music and party had already restarted by the time we sat down. Matt went to get us drinks as Glenda and I chatted.

"We are so excited about the babies! Aren't we Darrin?" she said taking his hand in hers.

"We are." He confirmed with a smile.

Here was my chance to find out why Glenda had single births while I was having multiple babies.

"Glenda? May I ask a question and I hope that it's not too personal." I said

"You can ask me anything! We're family." Glenda replied.

I took a deep breath and asked my question hoping that I wasn't being too personal in spite of what she said.

"I can't answer that." Glenda replied, "It was something that we talked about and we still don't understand it."

Well so much for that I thought. A few minutes later, the room had gone quiet again and I wondered who was coming. When no one came through the door, I wondered what was happening. Then as one, all of the guys stood up and walked toward the front.

Matt as prime pack leader spoke, essentially it was a welcome and then the announcement of our pregnancy which was met with a round of applause. Matt had me go up front to introduce me to those who hadn't met me at our reception. I saw Janie and waved at her, she waved back and blew me a kiss. We had become good friends since we talked weeks ago, as a matter of fact; she became my shopping and coffee buddy. As much as I liked her, I didn't like her husband Brian and he didn't like me. I don't know why and I really didn't care except that his dislike seemed to increase once word of Misty's demise spread.

Unbeknownst to me, Matt picked up on something too; I wouldn't find that out until later that evening.

As we made our way to our table, we were intercepted by Janie and Brian. Janie hugged me tight and congratulated me promising to call to set up a day to go baby shopping. Brian was looking at me with something akin to hatred and tried to hide it when he caught Matt looking at him.

"Brian, could I have a word with you?" Matt asked with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

Oh snap! This so wasn't good. Brian paled and walked off with Matt.

"Are you alright? We heard about that thing with Misty. To be honest with you, I'm glad the bitch is gone but I'm sorry that you were the one to do it." Janie said holding my hand.

"Me too." I replied.

"That bitch is the one who turned Brian..."

"What?" I said interrupting her.

"Yeah, she and Brian used to be a couple but she didn't tell him what she was and well... you know the rest. The sad part is that he loves me but he loved her too and maybe now that she's gone he can move on."

That explained the looks and it also explained how those wolves got onto our property a couple of months ago. Misty had taken advantage of Brian's feelings for her and got him to help her.

Matt and Brian came back a few minutes later with Brian looking contrite. Matt had apparently given him a good dressing down as he wouldn't even look at Janie but I felt that I had to say something.

"Brian, I'm sorry about Misty. Janie told me that you two had a history but she did try to kill me." I said.

"I know, Matt explained what happened. I'm sorry too, I believed everything that she told me about you and didn't use my brain."

Now that we had reached an understanding, I was good. Brian and I might never be friends but that was alright as long as Janie and I could remain friends.

The party ended around five. The hall was a total disaster area but the cleaning crew would take care of it. I was in a word: horny, thought I was going to say whipped didn't you? I'm that too but horny wins hands down. I was up the stairs, naked and in bed before the guys even realized that I was missing. I have to admit that I started without them; I didn't have the patience to wait.

"Started without us?" Kevin asked.

I didn't answer; it was the one thing that drove him nuts.

"Allie." he said again.

I didn't respond knowing damned well what was going to happen and I wasn't disappointed.

Kev pulled me of the bed, draped me across his lap and spanked me. It wasn't as hard as previous ones but it was just as effective. By the time he finished, I was crying for him to finish me off which he did gladly, as each guy came into the room, I pushed their buttons; Louis I called Louie etcetera...

The morning ended with a total body massage from Paul that sent me into a deep sleep that I didn't wake up from until early evening.

****

We had a week of peace before the next issue came up. Cecil.

Dee called to touch base and to confirm that they were still coming for two weeks.

"Look for us on June first. Allie we are so excited to see you! Even Tyler is smiles whenever we talk about the trip."

Something about the last part of that statement struck me wrong. Remember that I said that Tyler was my heart? Something told me that my little heart was hurting and I wondered why. The next issue was whether I told her that I had gotten married now or did I wait until they got here. The other issue is that I would probably be as big as a house which would be a double whammy, so now it is.

"Umm Dee, I moved."

There was a shocked silence before she spoke.

"Moved? Where? I thought that you were going to die up there with a book in your hand." she said.

"Well things have changed a lot." I replied. My stomach was doing flip flops as I waited for her response.

"Do tell." she replied.

"I... I got married."

There was another shocked silence and then she laughed, she didn't believe me.

"Who'd you marry? Grizzly Adams?" she asked still laughing.

"Dee, I'm serious. I got married a few months ago."

She stopped laughing; apparently she heard the seriousness in my voice.

"Why didn't you invite us to the wedding?" she asked hurt.

"It was kind of sudden but you'll meet them when you get here." I said and waited for her to question what I meant by them but she didn't, she was too busy being hurt that I hadn't told her sooner.

"So what's up? How come you kept this a secret?" she asked obviously still hurt.

"I didn't think that you'd understand and as I said, it happened rather quickly." I replied which wasn't a lie.

Dee didn't say anything for several minutes.

"Tell me about him, is he tall? You always did have a thing for tall men. Is he gorgeous? What does he do for a living?" she asked in rapid succession.

"Slow down!" I laughed relieved that she was over being hurt. "Yes he's tall and yes he's gorgeous and he does a lot of things for work." How's that for getting around telling her that I had five husbands? The description that I gave her fit every last one of them.

"So what's the new last name or are you one of those modern women who want to keep her maiden name?" she asked.

"Christianson." I told her.

"Allie Christianson, I like it. I can't wait to tell Cecil!"

We hung up shortly after that. It was now March, I had four months to explain Matt and the others but then I realized something; I didn't have to explain them. They were my husbands and I was having their babies and if Cecil didn't like it, he could take his narrow beady-eyed ass back to California. Even as I thought that, the feeling that there was something more to this visit returned. As I said there is no love lost between Cecil and I and I found it hard to believe that it was his idea to visit me.

"Hi baby." Tony said coming up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and putting his hands on my stomach. "What are you thinking so hard about?" he asked as he rubbed my stomach.

"Tell you what, why don't we wait until dinner and I'll tell you then. That way I only have to say it once."

That was pretty much standard procedure for us, that way any questions could be answered and misunderstandings avoided.

Marshall was as excited about the babies as the guys were often asking permission to touch my stomach. He was really excited when we asked him to be the godfather to the babies, after that he touched my stomach as often as the others. The fact that he was the godfather also granted him to be present when the babies were born which sent him over the moon so instead of five men catering to my every whim, I now had six.

Every week I seemed to grow bigger, each guy took a turn at going with me to the doctor, when it was closer to the time all of them, Marshall included would go with me. My sexual appetite seemed to grow right along with my size, it was as Janie said; I wore the guys out and I loved hearing them beg for a rest. I was determined to enjoy this as much as I could.

The one thing that I noticed was that all of me, my nipples and clit especially were sensitive. They barely had to be touched and I came. The guys soon wised up and just touched me when they were too tired to keep going. I loved being pregnant and all that comes with it.

The house was coming along nicely, Matt decided to have another wing added and it was almost done. One of the extra bedrooms became a storage room where we stored the bassinets and the other baby furniture that we would need. I bought some baby clothes but not much as I didn't know if we were having boys or girls or a mix of the two. I did buy some unisex sleepers and a few other things, we were all so excited. Once the visit with Cecil was over, I could fully enjoy being pregnant and being married to five of the hottest guys around. The other nice thing was that it was nice not worrying about Misty or what she might be up to.

April and May passed in a blur and before I knew it, June first was here. Dee had just called and told me that they were about an hour away. The guys were around saying that there was no way in hell that they were leaving me alone with my family namely Cecil.

I saw the mini van pull into the drive and my large pregnant stomach did a flip. As the van got closer to the house I could see beady eyed Cecil behind the wheel looking around as he drove in. Matt helped me out of the chair and kissed me as did the other five. Ready or not, here we go off to face the next challenge.

12