Woodbridge Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." I agreed. "You're really not upset?"

He scoffed. "You're my son. I don't care if you're straight, gay, blue, yellow, or anything else. I'll love you no matter what."

I chuckled. "Well, I'd hope that if I turned blue, you would call 911."

"Fine, green, then. Smart ass." He squeezed my shoulder again before he let go. "I should get going before Kyle gets himself into trouble. I can't leave that boy alone for more than ten minutes."

"You make it sound like he's a child."

He laughed. "He is a child. A great, big, man child. Almost as bad as you were when you were 12. The only difference is that he has more money to play with."

"Sounds like a recipe for disaster." I laughed. "Thanks again, Dad."

"No problem, son. Just don't forget what I said. I'm always just a phone call away, no matter what you need to talk about. If you're confused, or whatever, just do what feels right. You'll never have to worry about ramifications from me."

"Okay, I promise." I told him. "I'll tell you everything some time, but you had probably get going now." He nodded and went to leave. As soon as he left the room and bounded down the stairs to the front door, I couldn't help but smile to myself. I was so lucky that I had a father who was so cool about everything. That could have gone so much worse.

My new found approval and permission to do whatever I wanted with Matt thrilled me to my core. Not that I had any doubt that my father would be cool with whatever I did, but it still felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders. It gave me new hope that this was a good decision and not just some spur of the moment thing. I left a note for Josh saying I was going to Matt's and practically skipped down the stairs and through the hall to his room. Luckily, there was no one in the hall or our little secret would have been out in no time. When I got to his door, I couldn't contain the grin on my face. Three days ago, I had never spoken to him, and now, I was so wrapped up in him that I couldn't think straight. I knocked on the door, waiting anxiously for him to let me in. There was no answer at first, but he had to be in there, so I knocked again, a little longer and a lot harder.

When he finally opened the door, I was not disappointed. Matt stood before me, clearly fresh out of the shower. He was only wearing boxers, and had a towel in his hand as if he had been in the middle of drying off. "Hey." He seemed surprised to see me. "I wasn't expecting to see you again tonight." He added, confirming my suspicions. I didn't even bother to answer him, just pushed him back lightly until we were both inside his room, and shut the door behind me. Without another moment's hesitation, I took his hand and pulled him towards the couch. Giving him a slight push until he was sitting on the couch, I straddled his legs, cradled his head in my hands, and pressed my mouth to his. He let out a startled grunt when our lips collided, but it quickly turned into a satisfied moan when I pressed a little harder, rolling my hips forward so that our cocks bumped against each other. In the past few days, he had dominated our hook ups, but tonight, it was my turn. I slid my tongue into his mouth, exploring every crevice, massaging his tongue with mine, sipping everything that I could from his sweet mouth. He tasted minty, and I suspected he had already brushed his teeth. My hands slid from his neck down to his shoulders, squeezing his powerful muscles as our tongues battled for dominance. There was no way I was losing today. It was obvious that Matt cred about me. Tonight, I wanted to make it obvious that I cared about him too. I don't care if I have to suck him off to 100 orgasms, I was not leaving until he knew that I was in this.

I pulled my mouth from his, smiling when i heard that he was panting for air. "Jason." He moaned out as I moved my mouth to his neck, planting sweet, tender kisses along his jaw line down to his clavicle. I gave a steady lick along the entire bone before moving down to his nipple. He had played with mine, but I hadn't really explored his much yet. They were pink and hard, so I lowered my mouth over it and sucked gently. His hips bucked against me as he arched back, his hard cock pressing against my inner thigh as he did so. His hands wrapped around my head, holding me in place. I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing, so I kind of just went off what I normally liked. A lick here, a suck there, the occasional nibble to mix it up. Matt clearly loved it, if the sounds he was making paired with the steel rod I could feel beneath me were any indication. I moved over to the other side and started the pattern all over again, letting him enjoy himself as I did whatever I could to keep him happy.

After lavishing my attention on both nipples, I slid from his lap with the coordination of a drunk panda, nearly crashing to the floor as I did so. Matt's eyes shot open, and the worry gave way to amusement when he realized what had happened. A coy grin took over his face, lighting his features as it did. "Shut up." I mumbled, and that was all it took before he started to laugh hysterically.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He asked me trying to contain his laughter as he stood and helped me get up from where I was wedged between the couch, his legs, and the industrial coffee table that was way heavier than it looked. "I'm sorry I laughed. It was just so funny."

"I'm fine." I mumbled. 'So much for that plan, though."

He pulled me to my feet and pulled me into a hug. "You are ridiculous. What exactly was the game plan there?"

I felt my cheeks redden as I pulled away. "I was going to give you a blow job." I mumbled.

Matt had finally stopped laughing, but he was giving me the sincerest smile I had ever seen. "While, I appreciate the gesture, Jason, it's really not necessary."

"But you seemed so into it." I frowned.

"And I was!" He exclaimed, kissing my forehead before moving away. "I mean, I love that you're so eager to try new things, and it was really, really good last night, but we don't always have to do something, you know?"

"I guess." I mumbled, staring down at the carpet between us as if it were the most exciting thing on earth. It wasn't, but there was no way I was caving and facing him after that embarrassing encounter. For crying out loud, I couldn't even handle hooking up correctly. What the hell was he doing with me?

"Hey." He murmured, tilting my chin up with his finger. There as only an inch or two gap in our height, but he somehow made up for it with his size. I found myself cowering next to him, but still not willing to risk losing a dominance battle with him. I'm sure he would never hurt me, but he was just built that much bigger than I am. As a result, I ended up shrinking up beside him, like a child in trouble with his parents. I thought that Matt liked that I wanted to do things. It sure felt like he was enjoying it. His gaze was piercing into mine, so I tried to look away but he held me with a force strong enough to keep me still but not enough that it hurt. "It's not that I don't like it, because I do. Don't even for one second think that's what I'm saying right now." His gaze was intense, and I found myself getting sucked into his warm honey stare. "I love it, actually. You have been trying so hard, and don't think I don't appreciate it, because again, I really do. I just think that sometimes it's okay if we hang out and talk. I want to actually get to know you. You, the person, not you, the hunk I would drool over all day if I could."

"I'm not a hunk." I muttered, not really sure what else I was supposed o say to respond to that.

He just laughed and let go of my face so he could sit on the couch before he pulled me down beside him. "You are, actually. You're the perfect combination of strong and lean. All those long lines, the tight muscles, and don' t even get me started on those shoulders. Do you really not see it?"

"I guess I never paid attention." I admitted.

"Well, you're gorgeous." He told me with such sincerity that I had no choice but to believe him. "But you're also smart, and funny, and kind. I don't want to know just all the intimate details about you, I want the whole package."

"You're crazy."

He just chuckled again. "Maybe, but it doesn't change anything."

"Okay."

"So thanks for the surprise visit, but how do you feel about just hanging out for the time being?"

"I can do that." I agreed, and settled in on the couch. "So how about a movie?" I offered, hoping he would want to just hang out tonight.

"Sounds perfect." He agreed, settling in beside me. He pushed me forward and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close to him. "So did your dad have anything interesting to say?" He asked as he picked up the remote and flicked on the TV.

I just shrugged. "Well, he loved you." I decided to start with.

He laughed. "Well, most adults do. I've had to interact with adults since I was five years old. I have an easier time with parents than I do with most of our classmates."

"Bullshit. You're pretty much the most popular kid at school."

"Only because of who my father is and because I'm good at football. If I was normal, I wouldn't be such a focal point around here. I actually hate all the attention. The only good thing about all of this is that I get a room to myself this year. If I had a roommate, I never would have been able to get to know you like this."

I just laughed. "I don't think so. It certainly doesn't stop Josh from getting anything that he wants."

He smiled. "True. Actually, I owe him a thank you. If it weren't for him kicking you out, I never would have hooked up with you in the first place."

"True." I realized. "We should bake him a cake."

"Penis-shaped?"

"Oh, but of course." I laughed. "Josh wouldn't have it any other way."

"I'm not sure the rest of the school would appreciate it." Matt said with a chuckle as he checked his phone. He frowned at it before shoving it in his pocket.

"Who cares what they think?" I rolled my eyes. "We're out of here in four months. I don't care what they think of me. I know who my true friends are and that's all that matters. They'll stick by me no matter what."

"It's refreshing to see that you have so much faith in people." He muttered, his voice taking on a dark tone. "One day, you'll realize that people are terrible, and you can't rely on anyone but yourself."

"Well, that's dark." I chuckled. "You can count on me, you know."

He scoffed. "For now, but don't think I've forgotten how you wanted to cut things off last night."

I pulled away from under his arm and turned to face him. "That was different." I told him, absolutely incredulous that he was pulling such a 180 on me. "I wasn't hiding from you, or running from you. I was second guessing it all because I thought you were going to cut me in half through my asshole. I think that's a pretty rational fear, given what we've started here."

"Please, Jason! First sign of conflict and you ran for the hills! You think I was going to forget that just because you sucked my dick last night? Cause it's going to take a little more than that to make me forget that."

I took a deep breath. This was definitely not what I had pictured for the evening. "What's really going on here? I'm sorry, but I really don't understand what the big deal is right now. Why are you so upset?"

"I'm not upset. I told you I didn't want to be outed to everyone, and yet there you are, running around with me like I'm a god damn rainbow flag! You think people won't notice? I'm a pretty public figure, as you've said so yourself. People are going to start to notice if you and I are always together."

I ground my teeth together, thoroughly annoyed with this situation. Matt had literally been fine when I walked through the door. Why was he acting like a freak now? "Okay, I'm sorry you feel that way." I decided to try a diplomatic approach. "I told you that you didn't have to go to dinner, but you chose to. In the future, I won't let it happen again, okay? I told you I wasn't going to out you to anyone, and I meant it. If you want me to step back so that people don't suspect our new friendship, then fine. I will give you whatever space you want. I just want you to be happy."

Matt sighed and pushed himself off the couch. "You should probably just go for now. I don't want any more people finding out about us." He made his way towards his bedroom and stopped in the doorway, turning to face where I was still sitting in the same spot, totally confused. "I mean it. Go home, Jason."

"Don't you think we should talk about what just happened?" I offered, hoping it would be enough of an olive branch to make him at least have a conversation with me. "I'd hate for you to go to bed upset with me if there's someway I can fix this problem. I mean, it just came out of nowhere, Matt. Not even five minutes ago, you wanted me to stay and hang out with you."

"You are the fucking problem!" He exclaimed, slamming his palm so hard into the wall that it shook. I jumped at the sudden noise, and finally got up from the couch. He was out of his mind if he thought he could treat me like this.

"Fine." I told him. "I'll leave. But you know what, Matt? This is entirely on you. I never outed you to anyone, nor did I go walking you around like a parade float. All I wanted was to get to know you better, but clearly, the mistake was mine to be made. You were the one who wanted this, the one who had such a huge thing for me that you couldn't hold it back and had to talk to me. If you want to act like an asshole, then fine. We'll just go back to not speaking to each other." I stomped my way over to the door. "Have a wonderful evening." I said as sweetly as I could before walking out, letting the satisfying slam of the door tell him what I needed it to.

He didn't try to follow me. Honestly, I really thought he would. And I was more upset by that than I thought I would be.

By the time I got up the stairs and back to the room, I was more confused than anything. He had literally pulled a Jekyll and Hyde on me, and the rapid change in mood practically gave me whiplash. I was still as a loss for how he thought I would out him. It was just dinner with my dad. Was it fast? Absolutely, but it felt so right. Now that he was apparently mad at me—for no reason other than sheer stupidity—I felt like a hole had been torn out of me. I have no idea why he did what he did, and I knew he was too proud to say anything. I would just have to suffer with the unknown.

"Dude, you look like shit." Josh mumbled as I walked him to our room.

"Thanks!" I said as sarcastically as I could manage.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know." I threw myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "Everything." I mumbled.

"Did Matt do something to you?" He asked, coming over to sit with me on my bed.

"He kind of just freaked out on me." I admitted. "Everything was fine. One minute he was telling me how he wanted to get to know me, and didn't want everything to be all about hooking up, and then all of a sudden he's accusing me of outing him to everyone and treating him like he's a gay pride flag for me to wave around. I don't even know what he's talking about. We had an awesome time at dinner with my dad and Kyle, and we were making out on his couch like nothing was wrong, and then poof, he hates me and wants me out of his room immediately. I don't know, Josh. It was so bizarre."

Josh gave me a sympathetic smile. "He's probably freaking out just as much as you are." He told me. "I'm guessing that since you were too busy playing tonsil hockey, you didn't notice that there was a posting online about your night out at dinner."

"What are you talking about?" I exclaimed as I sat up. How would Matt know? He was under me on the couch. There was no way he saw anything online. Then it hit me. The text.

"He got a text right before he got mad at me." I told Josh. "I wonder if that's why he got mad."

"I mean, there was nothing in there that suggested he was gay." Josh told me as he scrolled through his phone. "It was a picture of him with Kyle that made it look like they were in the middle of a serious conversation about something." He found what he was looking for and turned his phone over to me. Sure enough, Kyle and Matt were in a picture, laughing at something. It made them look intimate, or friendly at least. You couldn't even see that my father and I were there. The brief blurb on the gossip site implied that they were discussing politics, which wasn't true. Kyle was telling us funny stories from his college days in an effort to get us excited about college. Having gone to boarding school, college was bound to be just like high school but with less rules and more booze.

"That's so weird." I told him. "But this was posted less than 15 minutes ago. Matt and I had been together when it was posted. How could he see this?"

Josh just shrugged. "I don't know. It just popped up on my news alerts." I sighed. Josh gave me a concerned look and placed his hand on my knee. "You okay?" He asked gently.

"Not really." I muttered.

"You really like him, don't you?" He continued. I just nodded, not trusting my voice to come out with anything that would sound remotely normal. I did like Matt. A lot, actually. "But you're not gay." Josh continued. "I mean, you've never much appreciated any of my stories. And you date girls."

"I don't know, Josh. I don't like guys, but I like him. Everything about him. He's just so different. It feels good, amazing, actually. He makes me tingle in a way I've never experienced before."

"Are you worried that it's really over?"

"I don't know." I told him honestly. "I don't want it to be. I want to explore all this with him, even if it's completely our little secret."

"Did you tell him that?"

"Kind of."

Josh sighed. "My thoughts are that if you really want to make this work, you need to nip this fight in the bud. It's hard to overcome the first fight, especially where sexuality is involved, but if you truly want him, don't let him kick you to the curb so quickly. He's the one that has wanted you for years. He's probably a little insecure about his confession. Go make him realize that it is truly what you want. A little ego boost can go a long way."

"So you think I should just force him to talk to me?"

"I wouldn't give up if I were you." He told me as he got off the bed and went over to his desk. "My bet is that Matt is an animal in bed. That guy is pure man." My face flushed at the thought. Josh laughed, but continued anyway. "Go get him if you want him." He told me.

"Now?" I questioned. He had kicked me out of his room mere minutes ago. It seemed a little quick to be going back down to beg for forgiveness for something I didn't do.

Josh just shrugged. "I get the feeling you want more than just a quick fuck with him." He told me gently. "I get it. I go through this with Adam all the time. He gets mad, walks out, kicks me out, or decides he can't risk this anymore, but then he comes back because he really does care about me. He just has a weird way of showing it."

I gave him a look. "Right, like calling you Jane so it sounds like he was with a girl."

"No one's perfect, Jay. Adam is not comfortable with anything that might get back to people. I've gotten used to it. It's not ideal, but you don't see the side of him I get to see. If you did, you'd want a piece of him yourself."

"I doubt that." I laughed. He just gave me a glare. "So you really think I should go back down?"

"Yes." He replied instantly. "Go get your man. And get your rocks off. You deserve it, Mr. Record Setter."

I groaned. "You can stop with that. It wasn't really a big deal."

"It's a huge deal, actually. You should be proud of yourself. You worked hard to get where you are."