Woodbridge Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, Matt withdrew his fingers and rolled my body back over until I was facing him. I had barely even landed before he had spread my legs again and dove in between them, his tongue snaking out and licking all around my hole before he pointed his tongue and poked inside me several times. His tongue was once again replaced by his two fingers, but this time he brushed up against that bundle of nerves everyone raves about. The second his fingers hit my prostate, I thought I was going to explode. Matt repeatedly thrust his fingers inside me, hitting that spot over and over and over again as a slew of curses came pouring out of my mouth. I was so lost in the pleasure I could barely contain myself.

"Cum for me, baby." He demanded, pumping his fingers faster and harder. The pain had long since given way to an unsurmountable amount of pleasure that had me thrashing on the bed, but I couldn't be bothered with worrying about how I looked. "Cum for me. I want to see that beautiful face when you explode." Matt was pretty much moaning his words out, and I could only imagine how bad he wanted it too. Just the thought of him ready to explode, combined with the feel of his fingers had me teetering on the edge, but once he wrapped his hand around my shaft with his free hand and began to pump in time with the thrusts into my ass, I was a goner. With a drawn out moan, I came harder than I ever have in my entire life. Cum splattered all over my chest, even as high as my neck. I wouldn't have been surprised if I got it in my hair and all over the headboard behind me. I was practically seeing stars, but I still noticed when Matt withdrew his fingers from my ass with a pop. I instantly felt empty, like a part of me was missing. I wanted to stay connected to him like that forever.

As I lay there trying to catch my breath, I hadn't even noticed Matt had left the bed until he started to use a soft cloth to wipe me up. When his lips landed on mine, I noticed the distinct smell of toothpaste. I lazily returned his minty kisses, still too unfocused from the mind blowing orgasm. My cock had long since deflated, but I still felt the tingle of a good fuck shooting through me like sparklers on the fourth of July. It was heaven.

"How do you feel?" He asked, settling in on his side so he could face me.

"I'll let you know when I can think clearly again." I mumbled. His throaty laugh hit me hard, making my stomach flurry all over again. "That was just...wow. Just wow." I told him as I rolled to face him too. His hand instantly found my hip and pulled me closer to him. It was one of a million sweet gestures from Matt that showed me just how invested he was in this. I just wish he felt like he could act like this all the time.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled.

"Why are you so surprised? It seems like you knew what you were doing."

He gave me a shy smile. "I Had no idea. I've never done that with anyone before."

"Do you want me to..."

"No." He answered me quickly. "I don't want you to just do things because I do, or because you think you have to. I don't want us to be like that."

I tried to holdback my grin. "So what do you want us to be like?"

He leaned forward and kissed me again with the tenderness I had become so used to. When he pulled away, he pressed his forehead to mine, his eyes boring into my soul as we stared at each other for what seemed like forever. "Just us. You and me. I've waited a long time for you, Jay. I want it to last."

"It will." I promised. 'We'll figure something out that will work for us. I promise, I'll be patient with whatever you need."

"I'll figure something out." He returned.

I didn't have any more words to make him feel better about the situation, so I did the only thing I could think of. I pulled him close to me and rested my head on his shoulder, touching him everywhere I could. He seemed to relax instantly, and before I knew it, he had fallen asleep beside me. I pulled a blanket over our naked bodies and snuggled further into him. Matt Humphrey was definitely going to be a lot of work, but I didn't have a single doubt that he was worth it. I just needed to find a way to show him that all of this was worth it it...