Woodbridge Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess." I muttered.

"Stop procrastinating. Go."

"Fine." I sighed. "But if this blows up in my face, I'm holding you accountable."

"It won't blow up, I promise." He grinned. "Seriously. Stop avoiding it. Go!"

"So bossy." I laughed, but shoved my phone back in my pocket and left the room. When I found myself in front of Matt's door for the second time this evening, I hesitated. If I wanted out, this was my chance. I could walk away and nothing would come from any of this. It would just be some crazy adventure I had as a kid. No one but Josh would know any different. I took all of two steps backwards when I realized this WAS what I wanted. How many times did I have to question myself before I believed it was true? I stepped forward again and knocked on the door.

When Matt opened the door this time, I felt terrible. He looked haunted. That's the only way I could think to describe it. His eyes brightened somewhat when he saw it was me. "You came back." He stated softly.

"I did." I returned with a gulp.

He breathed out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry for what I said, Jason. I didn't mean it."

"Can I come in?" I asked him. He nodded and let me in, shutting the door behind me. "I know you didn't mean it. Josh told me about the posting online. You knew about it, didn't you?" He nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I got a text from my dad with the link and he was pissed, and said he was going to come by tomorrow night to discuss how I can help with damage control. I freaked out. Even the most harmless of things in my life becomes an issue. I can't even go to dinner now? I'm surprised you haven't run for the hills on your own yet. I'm a mess."

"I'm not going anywhere." I told him gently, stepping closer to him. He took a step back but bumped into the wall.

"Why not?" He whispered, the vulnerability seeping into his voice, tugging at my heart strings.

"Because I want you." I whispered back.

"Why?" The pain in his voice was evident, and I couldn't take it.

"Because you're funny." I told him, kissing the left side of his neck. He let out a breath that chilled me. "You're kind." I added as I moved to the right side. "You're sexy." I whispered as I moved my mouth over the notch at the top of his sternum, before planting a peck on his mouth. "And I want you in all the different ways you can imagine." I told him. He was practically quivering under my touch. "Relax." I ordered him.

"Trying." He whispered back, the vulnerability from before replaced with lust. I took advantage of it and slid down to my knees, ready to make good on my attempt to blow him earlier. He was still only dressed in his boxers, but the bulge between his legs was apparent as I settled in between his legs. I planted a soft kiss against the bulge before pulling his boxers down his legs. Once he stepped out of them, I paid attention to his hard dick in front of me. I had never considered anyone's dick to be anything special, but Matt's was absolutely beautiful. It was big and hard, just like him, perfectly shaped, and dripping with the tiniest amount of precum. I tentatively stuck my tongue out and gave his head a firm lick, wiping away the salty fluid. He shuddered beneath me, so I placed one hand on his hip so we could maintain a connection while my other hand gripped his cock and slowly started to stroke him up and down. I tore my eyes away from his dick and looked up at him. He was staring down at me, pupils dilated, and his lips were slightly parted as he panted. I slowed my strokes down, but moved my mouth over him without breaking our stare. His eyes closed as I sucked gently on his head, tasting the salty and musky skin in my mouth. "Jay." He whispered, but his eyes were still squeezed shut. "You don't have to."

I pulled my mouth off of him. "I want to."

He shook his head. "No, I don't want to force you into anything."

"You're not forcing me into anything." I told him, continuing to stroke him as we talked.

"But..."

"But nothing." I interrupted. "Here's what's going to happen here. You're going to lean back and relax, and I'm going to suck this big, hard, beautiful cock that's in my hand right now." It quivered as I talked. He obviously liked it, so I continued. "I'm going to blow you until you explode in my mouth, and I'm going to drink every last drop of that delicious cum. Got it?"

He moaned as I squeezed a little tighter on an upstroke. "Oh my god." He moaned. "You're making it so hard to be a good guy."

"So don't be a good guy and answer the question." I squeezed him again. Not going to lie, the control was definitely a turn on.

He whimpered again as I rubbed my finger along the underside of his head. "Yes, I've got it."

"Good." I smiled. "Any other questions? Or can I get back to what I came here to do?" I licked along the entire underside of his shaft again, eliciting a drawn out moan from him.

"Please." He whimpered.

"Please what?" I was honestly really enjoying being the one in charge. It felt like an odd shift in our dynamic, but it made me feel powerful, sexy.

"Please don't stop." He moaned. I grinned and wrapped my lips around him, sliding my mouth down until his entire cock was in my mouth. He wrapped his hand around my head, not exactly pushing me onto him, but doing his best to keep some sort of control over the level of suction I was providing.

Despite the fact that this was now the second time I had done this, I still wasn't sure that I knew what I was doing, so I played off of his sounds. If something made him moan out, I stuck with that technique. It seemed to work. He especially loved when I had his cock as deep in my mouth as I could get it, the head pushing along the back of my throat. He was leaking a steady amount of precum by now, the salty liquid acting as a lubrication along with my spit. The taste was exquisite. Between that and the taste of fresh, clean male, I was in heaven.

Feeling a little confidence in my new skills, I moved off of his dick and moved down to his balls, gently licking the smooth skin before I wrapped my mouth around one, sucking it into my mouth. He let out another strangled moan as I moved my attention over to the other one, my hand blindly finding his cock and stroking as I sucked both balls into my mouth.

"jay." Matt groaned out. I looked up at him, and saw his eyes were squeezed shut, his head leaning back against the wall. "Please." He was practically whimpering now. I took the hint and moved back over to his throbbing dick, engulfing it in my mouth and giving him a firm suck. He hardly lasted more than 15 seconds, erupting in my mouth with a feral yell that practically echoed off the walls. Matt poured his sweet cum into my mouth, and I hungrily lapped it up like it was my last drink on earth. Everything about him was amazing. I couldn't imagine wanting anything more from someone. Matt was everything I wanted.

"That was incredible." He breathed out, his voice a combination of exhaustion and something else. Awe, maybe? That realization almost made me laugh out loud. Could I be any more in love with myself? "Are you sure you've only done that the one time?"

"I swear." I laughed, feeling extremely proud of myself. Matt reached down and helped me get up, my knees a little stiff from kneeling on the old, industrial carpet. I'd have to keep that in mind for next time, maybe try and make it to the bed before I jumped him. "Thanks." I told him as I settled back on my feet. I went to step away, but he wanted nothing to do with it. He tugged me close to him and wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace, nuzzling his face into my neck as he did so. He hadn't shaved yet, and the 5:00 shadow rubbing against the sensitive skin made me sigh. This felt so right. How could he even think about ending it? "Do you want to talk about what happened?"

He sighed, the sound of it tickling my ear. "We probably should." He pulled away and gave me a sad look.

"Don't look at me like that." I laughed. "I'm not mad. I just think that we need to have a talk about whatever the hell happened here. I mean, Matt, you went from not wanting to rush things cause you wanted this to be something real, to pushing me out the door because you think I want to shove you out of the closet? I don't get it. Well, I get that your dad was pissed, but that was because that picture made it look like you were out with just Kyle, and he probably thinks you made him look bad. You and me? We're separate from that."

He sighed, but still stood in the middle of the room without a single article of clothing on. How do you get the confidence to haunt stand around naked without feeling self-conscious? "You don't understand. My dad will go crazy over this."

"Over what?" I exclaimed. "The fact that you like guys? He'll have to get over that. He's your father."

"I think it's more than that." He snapped back, finally pulling his boxers back on and taking away the distraction of his naked body. "He wants to be president. He doesn't want to deal with my issues too."

"It's not an issue, Matt. It's who you are. Why does anyone care, anyway?" I started to pace the room. "I mean, really? Who the hell cares? What does YOUR sexual orientation have to do with HIS ability to run a country?"

He stared at me as I ranted, walking back and forth as I did so. This was so unfair. There was a connection between us, and he was totally going to let that go so his father wasn't upset. If that was his intention, why did he bother coming after me in the first place.

"Matt." I finally stated as I stopped and stared at him. "This is your life. What do you want to do with it?" He just stared at me blankly, so I moved closer to him and put my hands on his waist. "I'll do whatever you want. If you want to stay in the closet, then fine. I'll do it. This secret hook up thing is working out, we could keep doing this if you want. But if you want an actual relationship? You're going to have to step out and risk people finding out. I'll do whatever you want. I would prefer not to have to hide it, but then again, I don't have as much to lose. What do you want?" I could practically see the gears turning in his head as he processed what I was saying. "I won't get mad, I promise." I told him as gently as I could manage.

He sighed, but gave me a soft smile. "Would you hate me if I asked to keep it a secret a little bit longer?" He asked. "Maybe over the summer I can come clean to my dad. I just don't want it to leak all over school before I can tell him."

Even though I had promised I wouldn't be mad, it felt like he had sucker punched me right in the gut. I had honestly thought he would want to have an actual relationship with me. It's not totally out of the cards, but it still wasn't what he wanted. "Okay, that's fine. Of course I won't hate you over this decision. Whatever you need to do is what will be done."

He breathed a sigh of relief before giving me a shy smile. "I was worried you wouldn't want to be with a closet case."

Seeing the distress in his eyes, I decided to make it a little more lighthearted. "Well, we will just have to play in the closet together. Whenever you want, we'll take the next step."

"Okay." He needed, moving in tentatively for a kiss. I met his lips half way with my own, refusing to deepen the kiss, even though the whimpers he made when he was refused made my cock hard as steel. When I could barely take it anymore, I pulled away and gave him a mischievous smile. His eyes were half lidded and he seemed kind of gazed, so I took advantage of his altered mental state and bent over, driving my shoulder into his stomach and lifting so his broad form was draped over my shoulder. He let out a strangled laugh and attempted to climb down, but I tightened my grip on him and slapped his ass once. The yelp that he released made me laugh, so I rubbed the skin my hand made contact with gently. I carried him to the bedroom before plopping him down on the bed. It was graceless and exhausting, but there was something. So satisfying about seeing his half naked body splayed out on the bed. I ripped off my shirt and pants, practically diving into him. Matt was ready for me though, and the second I landed on him, his lips met mine and he rolled us over so he was on top of me. His hard cock brushed against mine, making me moan in anticipation. "Fuck." He moaned, pulling away from my mouth and moving instantly down to my neck. "You are just so incredibly sexy." His hand found my bulge, and he began to rub it over my boxers.

"Matt." I moaned, my eyes rolling back in my head as he gave me a firm tug. "Don't fucking tease me."

"Oh, you don't like that?" He pulled his hand away from me, but I instantly grabbed it and brought it back. He let out a throaty chuckle. "Tell me what you want." He whispered in my ear.

I hesitated for a second, but then decided to go for it. "I want you to fuck me." I told him.

His hand froze in a tight squeeze around my shaft, making me groan at the intense pleasure. "What?" He whispered.

"I want you to fuck me." I told him, moving my head so I could meet his gaze. His eyes were filled with lust, and a trace of something else. I watched as his pupils dilated in the dim light of his bedroom, but he didn't move. "Matt?"

Matt finally acknowledged how long it had been. "Not tonight, Jay." He finally told me. He let go of my throbbing dick, but didn't move too far away from my body.

"Why not?"

He sighed. "Because I like you. I really like you. And you don't really know that this what you want. It's a huge deal, and I would rather wait until we can make it a little more special than a quick fuck in my dorm room right after a fight."

I pushed myself up on my elbows so we were almost level. "I like you, too." I told him gently. "But believe me, this is something I want to explore."

"And we will." He told me. "But I want you to be absolutely sure. It's a big deal."

"Yeah, it is." I laughed, reaching my hand out so I could pump him through his boxers.

"Fuck!" He moaned, his head dropping back as I slid my hand inside the fabric and squeezed him. I'm not sure where this wild side of me came from, but I loved it. Everything about hooking up with Matt was incredible, heightening my senses in a way no girl ever had before.

I barely even had time to notice that Matt pulled my hand off of him and sat up enough to pull my boxers off, leaving me naked next to him. "You have the most amazing body." He told me, "I thought it was weird that you don't have any body hair, but it works for you."

"It's for swimming, you jerk." I laughed, nudging him a bit in the side. "I wax every couple weeks. It helps with speed."

"Oh. I didn't know that." He let his hand trail along my side. "I like it though." He leaned down and kissed my stomach, making the muscle twitch beneath his soft lips. He nestled in between my legs and started to lick a very slow trail down my abs to my pelvic bone. I was surprised when he bypassed my dick, though, leaving it throbbing in his face.

"Oomph!" I grunted, as Matt bent my knees and raised my hips off the bed all in one movement. He shoved a pillow under my back, and gave me a mischievous grin. "What are you doing?" I asked, panting with desire. If he didn't touch me soon, I was going to die.

"Just lay back and enjoy, babe." He told me with a grin before lowering his mouth to my cock. He wasted no time getting it all the way in his mouth, I could have exploded on the spot.

Matt seemed to sense that though, so after giving my cock a tight punch right at the base, pushing back my impending orgasm, he moved his mouth down to my balls, lightly sucking each one into his mouth.

I had my eyes closed and my head resting on Matt's pillow, the scent of him wafting through the air around me as he moved slightly more south. I jumped as he licked the skin right behind my balls. "Holy fucking shit!" I yelped. I had never felt anything so intense. Who knew the nerves there were so powerful?! Matt just laughed. If I didn't know any better, I would think it was an evil laugh but let's face it-Matt Humphrey is anything but evil. "What are you doing?"

He looked up and his wife brown eyes met mine. "Try and relax. If you don't enjoy this, I'll stop."

"Stop what?" I asked him.

In hindsight, I should have known what he was going to do. Unfortunately, my limited sex life had not prepared me for the shock of Matt's tongue pressing against my ass for the first time. "Oh my god." I moaned out.

Matt eased me into it, probably realizing that this was the first time anyone had even com close to touching my ass. After the first lick, he slowed down to tease me, licking the area all around my balls, kneading my ass cheeks with his hands, making sure I was comfortable. I was definitely tense at first, but pretty soon, Matt had me wiggling in distress. My cock was throbbing, and I was desperate to cum in a way I had never experienced before.

Without any warning, Matt pushed up onto his knees and used his ridiculous strength to flip me over onto my stomach. He tossed the pillow to the floor and crawled back between my legs. I tried to turn to watch what he was doing, but he shifted my hips so I was flat. Landing on my hard dick sent a jerk of pleasure down my spine that I didn't see coming, and I moaned as I realized that I had never been so turned on in my life.

Matt began to knead my ass, planting small kisses along the globes as he went. When he reached the top, he moved over to my crack and slid his tongue down the entire seam. I shuddered as he ran over the sensitive skin around my pucker-I had never realized just how good it could feel. He shifted one leg up so it was bent at the knee. I had my face pressed against his pillow, inhaling the clean scent of something that was purely Matt, anxiously awaiting for him to continue when I heard him spit. The cool liquid dropped through my crack, and with two seconds, Matt had his face pressed against me, his tongue lapping at my hole. My hips jerked, it felt so good I almost wanted to cry.

"You okay?" He asked me, moving his mouth off me but replacing it with a finger that gently massaged the pink skin around my hole.

"Don't stop!" I practically screamed at him, so lost in the pleasure that manners went right out the window. "Please, please, please."

Matt responded to my begging with a throaty chuckle that sparked right through me and an attack on my ass with renewed vigor. I couldn't even keep up with what he was doing with his tongue, changing from circles to stripes and squares and God knows what else. All I know is that he had me seeing stars.

All of a sudden, I felt the wet tip of his finger press firmly against me, and with a pop, Matt slid his finger inside me. The burn was unreal, and I instantly clenched around him. Matt moved from my ass and started to softly lick my balls, holding his finger in place inside me. "Try to relax." He encouraged, and brought his free hand up to rub my back. "I'm going to go slow, so you can feel everything." He murmured softly. His voice washed over me slowly, and I forced myself to take a few deep breaths to try to relax my muscles. As soon as I was able to loosen my grip on his finger, he began to slide it in and out in a slow, sensual rhythm that left me squirming and muttering words that I couldn't even comprehend into the pillow. The sliding of his finger in and out was amazing, but when he began to rotate that finger and plant light kisses along my spine, I was putty in his hands.

"More, please, oh my god, more!" I begged.

"You sure?" He murmured, licking a wet trail all the way up to between my shoulder blades. I shivered at his touch.

"Yes, please stop teasing me." I moaned. The words had barely left my mouth before he slid another finger in to join the first. The stretch was unreal, filling me to the brim in a way that was even more extreme than anything else he had done to me so far. "Oh my god!' I groaned.