Woodbridge Academy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"Thanks." I muttered.

"I mean, really good." His eyes drifted along my body, and I regretted that I didn't have anything to cover my torso. His stare was predatory, locking in on my stomach and quite possibly what lay below. I cleared my throat, enough to get his attention back on me. He looked up and grinned at me, but I didn't return it. I didn't want anything to do with whatever he was doing. "I never realized you were so hot." He told me. "I mean, I knew you were good looking, but I never thought that you were gay until I saw you out last night. If I had known, I would have made a move sooner."

"Don't make a move on me. I'm not interested." I told him firmly. "I'm seeing someone."

His eyes went wide. "Someone from school?"

"Does it matter?" I snapped. "Either way, I'm seeing someone. I'm flattered, but don't want you to get the wrong idea."

"That's not what I wanted to talk about." He interjected.

"Then what do you want?"

"No one knows about my...extracurricular activities." He paused.

I let out a sigh. "So you don't want me to tell anyone?" What is it about this school and closet cases? Seriously. The list was growing rapidly. "Don't worry, I won't."

Adam bit his lip. "If it got back to my father, it would be a disaster. He'd cut off my trust fund."

"I won't say anything." I told him again. "I wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt anyone."

"Thanks." He breathed out. He moved to the side a bit, and I took the opportunity to get by. I hustled into the locker room, desperate to get away from him before I said something stupid, but he followed me. I made it to my locker and didn't bother to take my suit off, just pulled my sweatpants and sweatshirt on over the damp bathing suit and grabbed my bag with the stuff from the weekend and tried to get out of there as quickly as possible. Once again, Adam blocked my way out.

"What can I do for you, Adam? I told you I wouldn't tell anyone that I saw you last night." I sighed, totally frustrated with this whole mess.

Adam moved in closer until I was forced back against arrow of lockers. "It's not that."

"Then what do you want?" I asked, trying to remain calm. Never in a million years had I imagined that Adam would be trying to hit on me in a locker room on a Saturday evening. It was beyond anything I was ever expecting and definitely not something I wanted.

His hand landed on the locker beside my head with a boom. I flinched at the sound, but tried to remain guarded as he leaned in close. "I just thought that maybe we could have a little fun." He leaned in close and took a deep breath by my neck. "You smell amazing." He moved in close, practically right against me.

"Adam, I said I'm not interested in you." I told him, pushing him back slightly. "I'm seeing someone, and it's serious. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would be happy to be with you, but I'm not one of them."

"We can still have some fun." He took his other hand and put it on my shoulder, pushing me back against the lockers and moving even closer, pressed against me this time. He was bigger than me, and my attempts to push him back for futile against his giant frame. "I think you're sexy as hell, and wouldn't mind a go or two. What do you say? Come on, let me fuck you. You'll love it."

That was more than enough. With all the force I could muster, I shoved Adam off of me. "Enough, Adam. Just stop. It's not going to happen." I shoved by him and went to leave the locker room.

"You're going to regret this!" He yelled out after me, but I waved him off and kept moving.

By the time I got back to my room, I was annoyed beyond reason. Josh was out doing whatever he was doing this weekend, so I grabbed my shower stuff and headed to the bathroom. I would probably have to tell Josh about what happened with Adam, but I didn't want to hurt him. He had real feelings for Adam, and even though I didn't like that they were together, I also didn't want to be the one who told him his boyfriend was an asshole. I knew I had to tell him, but I just didn't know how I was supposed to go about doing it.

Josh still wasn't back by the time I got from the shower, so I went to dinner on my own and sat with some of my friends from the swim team. Matt was nowhere to be seen either, but then again, most people ate on their own on Saturday nights. The probability of Matt just getting pizza delivered to the dorm was quite high, so I didn't think anything of it. I probably wouldn't see him until the next day anyway.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Josh sad as he pulled up a seat next to me. "My dad breezed into town and I had to go to brunch with him, which turned into a full day affair. I'm starving. What are we having today?"

"No worries. It's sausage and peppers tonight." I told him.

He wrinkled his nose. "I'll eat back in the room. Want to come?"

"Sure." I agreed. We said our goodbyes to the rest of the guys and made our way out the main door. The cold air hit me like a brick wall. I was more than ready for the spring to roll around. "So how was it?"

"Terrible, per usual." He grinned. "But I want to hear about your fake Valentine's day. How did it go? Was Matt surprised?"

"Shocked." I told him. "We went to dinner someplace near Dupont Circle, and then we went to that gay club you told me about that lets 18 year olds in. Then the night in the hotel. We fought a bit this morning, but shocker, it was over something stupid. Then we came back."

"That is so not all that happened. Don't hold out on me." He laughed. "Did you guys hook up?"

I could feel the blush creep up across my face, and Josh's laughter only confirmed the fact that I was red as a tomato. "Fine." I grumbled. "We went all the way."

"Went all the way? What are you, a 13 year old girl? You fucked him! That's amazing!"

"I wouldn't call it that." I mumbled. "It was way more than that."

He stopped walking and stared at me for a minute. "Wow, little Jason is in love." Josh teased, but his grin told me it was anything other than serious. "That's great. I mean it. I'm really happy for you."

"It was actually pretty fun." I told him quietly. "Not nearly as bad as I was expecting."

"Did you top him?"

"Josh!" I laughed. "One, it's none of your business, and two, I am not having this conversation as we walk across the green. For crying out loud."

"Fine." He pouted. "But you're telling me everything. I'm not letting this slide."

"Whatever you say." I laughed as I opened the door to the dorm and made my way inside. "It's not that juicy. I can guarantee it won't live up to your expectations. It was very mild."

"Doesn't matter. I still want to know." We made our way up to our room, and once we were settled in, he pounced on me again. "Tell me, tell me, tell me!" He whined as he sprawled out on my bed beside me. The boy had a habit of making himself comfortable. "And don't leave anything out." I groaned, but told Josh all about what happened over the weekend, every tiny detail, and he ate it up. When I finished with our subway ride home, his eyes were all glazed over. "Wow. You guys are just perfect." He smiled. "You are totally going to fall in love and get married. It's definitely going to last. I don't care what you say. It's going to. I promise."

"We'll see." I agreed. I glanced at the clock on my phone. "Is it weird that I miss him already?"

Josh made a noise that could only be described as a squeal. "Oh my god, I am obsessed with this right now. Go find him. I know you want to."

"It's okay, I haven't seen you all week, it feels like." I told him. Josh and I were best friends for a reason. I loved spending time with him. "I can hang out with you for a while. I saw Matt all weekend. I can just see him tomorrow."

"Naw, it's cool. Adam and I are going to work out together. He has a key to the varsity gym so he was going to show me some stuff." He seemed so nonchalant about it, but it was like a punch in the stomach for me. I forgot about the whole Adam situation. "Why's it look like your dog died?" He asked, curiosity filling his warm brown eyes. "You look majorly freaked out."

"Josh, I...." I started, nearly losing my nerve. Finally, I took a deep breath and decided I had to tell him. "I saw Adam out last night. He was at the same club and was trying to dance with me. Then he followed me to the pool and locker room and tried to get me to hook up with him."

Josh just stared at me for a minute, and the unreadable expression frayed my nerves. Finally, he let out a sigh. "I know."

"You know?"

"Of course. He told me after, cause he felt like a huge dick. We're not exclusive or anything, and he's not even out so it's not really a huge issue. I know you would never do anything with him, so it's not like I had anything to worry about."

"But he was at a gay club....hitting on god knows who. That can't be quite so easy to overlook."

Josh's jaw clenched ever so slightly, but he quickly eased back into his normal self again. "It's complicated, Jay. I don't like it, but I do like him a whole hell of a lot. If he needs to run around and be free, it's okay with me. He's honest with me, though, and that's enough."

"I don't really like that. You deserve so much better than that. He should be parading you around like a prize."

Josh just shrugged. "Luckily, I didn't ask for your opinion." He gave me a small grin. "It's okay. I'm handling it."

"Josh..."

"It's fine." He interrupted, holding up a hand to stop me in my tracks. "I don't want your perception of your relationship to get ruined or bogged down by my drama. You have something great with Matt, don't you think? You should be focusing on that. Enjoy it. Love it. Don't worry about me and Adam. He always comes back around, every time he's ever a shit head. Really, don't worry about me. I'll tell you if I need someone to talk to, but for now, I want us to really focus on you."

"No, that's not okay." I snapped. "I'm your best friend, I'm supposed to support you."

"And you do, but for this one thing, I want you to just worry about you. Please." He gave me such a huge grin, it was hard to believe we were arguing about this instead of something like which PlayStation game to play. "I just want us to work on how great things at with Matt and keep you from fucking that up."

"I won't fuck it up." I argued. I sat up straighter on my bed and leaned against the wall. "I don't really know how things are supposed to go with these things though. He told me he loved me, and I didn't say it back, so I'm sure that's bad. But we argue a lot, and over the same things. It's very soap opera ish, and that's what worries me. I think it's just cause he wants to hide everything, but what if it's not?"

Josh waved his arm at me. "It's fine. Things are always more dramatic when they're a secret. It'll be easier once he's ready to fess up to his dad."

"Yeah, you're right."

"As usual." He grinned. "So are you going to go down there tonight? Or he could come here? Adam's roommate is out of town for the weekend so we can go there after."

"It's okay." I told him. "Go enjoy your workout. I'll probably go down there. I don't know, if I hear from him I guess."

Josh's phone pinged with a text, and as quickly as he had breezed in at dinner, he left our room. It made me feel even worse about the whole thing with Adam, but there was apparently nothing I could do about it. It made me feel kind of helpless, but maybe we could eventually find someone better suited than Adam for Josh. He was such a great guy, he definitely didn't deserve to be treated poorly.

Since Josh had left, I decided that I would just venture down to see Matt and see what he was up to. I should probably use the time for homework or something, but since I found out I had gotten into my first choice college, the desire to do work had somewhat faded. I couldn't slack off completely, but I could definitely find something more interesting to do on a Saturday night.

When I got down to Matt's room, the door was unlocked, per usual. He really only ever locked it when he was off campus. He didn't have anything of real value in there that anyone else on campus didn't have, so he felt perfectly safe. Whenever we were in there together, though, he certainly made a point of locking the door. It was a fun little secret at first, but it had gotten old. On the other hand, I was more than okay with the fact that no one was able to just walk in on us whenever they wanted, whether we were doing anything or not. That time was pretty sacred to us.

I found Matt on the floor, shirtless, and doing push ups. If there was ever a sight for sore eyes, a view of Matt Humphrey working out and sweating would certainly be it. He had been working out a lot harder now that lacrosse season was around the corner, and his muscles bulged and flexed in all the right places. I could feel the drool start to form in my mouth before I even processed that it was happening. The thick cords along his back and triceps stretched and bulged with each push up, and all the blood immediately rushed south. Matt apparently didn't even realize I had entered the room, because he continued for at least twenty more just as I watched. When he finally rolled over onto his back and started to do sit ups, he finally startled when he realized I was watching him.

"Hey." He laughed as he pushed himself into a standing position and walked over to me. "What are you doing here?"

My throat was dry from staring at him, so I quickly cleared it before he realized I was a total creep and had been drooling over him. "Just thought I'd come say hi. I saw you weren't at dinner."

"well, I'm glad you came by." He told me with a grin before leaning over and kissing me quickly. "I was on the phone with my father and I lost track of time. I just ate here instead and figured I'd get in a work out before I decided what to do with my night."

"Any big plans?" I asked before I plopped down on the couch. Matt had been spending a lot of time with me lately, so I'm sure he had something to do with his own friends so they wouldn't suspect anything.

"Mike Allen is having a party at his parents' house, I had thought about going with the guys. Pretty much the whole lacrosse team is going, and it would be a good chance to get to know some of the younger guys who will probably be moved up to varsity this year. I figured I should probably make an appearance as captain and all. Make sure everyone knows who I am."

"Everyone knows who you are." I told him. "You're BMOC. You're practically royalty around here."

"That's not true." He laughed.

"Whatever you say, Mr. President."

"That doesn't matter and you know it." He sat beside me. "What are you going to do tonight?"

"Probably just work on some of my senior research paper." I shrugged. "No big plans."

"Do you want to go to the party with me?" He offered.

"You know we can't go there together." I scoffed. He nodded, but he had that dejected look on his face that he got whenever I said no to something. "Thanks, though."

"You could still come, though. We could hang out there, even if we didn't go there together."

"It's fine, really." I told him. "We spent all last night together. Go hang out with your friends and have a good time. We can hang out tomorrow, do some studying together or whatever."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, of course! Go have some fun. You really should be hanging out with your teammates more often anyway."

"Thanks." He leaned over and kissed me gently, dipping his tongue in gently as if he was exploring my mouth lazily. It was sweet and soft, no promise of anything more tonight. "After talking to my dad, I could use a little bit of fun. Plus I really should be a proactive member of the team. There are so many seniors this year that it'll suck next year for them. We need to build up the younger guys a bit so that they have a fighting chance."

"Totally." I agreed, standing up and stretching. "I'm going to head back upstairs. Have fun tonight?"

He followed me to the door, and before I could open it, he had his shirtless body pressed against my back. His hands fell onto my waist as he held me close to him. "Are you sure I can't talk you into coming with me?" He murmured against my neck. "There will be plenty of guys there that aren't on the team besides you, you know." His lips found my earlobe and I struggled to hold in the moan that threatened to escape. Whenever Matt did this to me, exerted his dominance over me, I was usually putty in his hands. But tonight, I wanted to let him go do something with his friends. There was no need for me to hold him back, especially because we had just had such a great time last night and this morning. It was okay to let him have a little independence. "Plus, maybe we could sneak off and find a little privacy." He teased, ghosting his lips along my neck again.

"It's okay, really. I want you to have fun with your friends." I let my head tilt back on his shoulder as his hands roamed. "But let's spend the day together tomorrow." I ordered, turning to face him. He pressed me up against the door and his mouth instantly found mine, hard and rough this time. The smell of sweat invaded my nostrils, but it was pleasant, manly, and it didn't bother me in the slightest. Matt's grip shifted down to my ass, pulling me closer to him until we were practically one. I began to slide down slightly as his mouth held me captive, so with a single heave, Matt lifted me up and pulled my legs tight around his waist. With an upwards thrust, Matt's erection bumped against mine, and the moan that escaped me was strangled through his kisses. At this rate, we weould never make it away from each other.

"Fuck." He breathed out as he pressed against me, his forehead resting on mine as we both caught our breath. "Unbelievable, this effect you have on me."

"I know." I panted, pulling myself down until I was standing again. Matt's kiss had left me breathless and kind of weak in the knees.

"And you really won't come with me?" He gave me the most adorable set of puppy eyes that didn't exactly match the macho exterior of his sweaty body from working out for lacrosse practice, and were hard to resist. Unfortunately, I knew it was for the best if we were not both at the same party. He needed to stay as normal as possible, and he had already shifted from that pretty dramatically.

"Sorry. Maybe next time. I just really want you to have fun with your friends. We'll hang out tomorrow."

"I know, I know. It's probably the best idea anyway, with the whole Adam thing from last night anyway. I don't want him starting any shit."

"He's hanging out with Josh tonight so I don't think you have much to worry about, but I do think that maybe you should go and have fun. Let some steam off and forget bout whatever happened with your dad. I'm going to work on my paper and head to bed early. My swim today tired me out anyway. Josh is out so I can just watch a movie and relax."

He planted one more soft kiss on my mouth and sighed. 'Fine. I'll miss you though."

I smiled at that. I loved when he was all sweet and corny like that. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. "I'll miss you too."

With one last lingering kiss, I left his room and made my way up to my own. The silence that hung there without Josh was weird, but nice. I very rarely got a night entirely to myself, so maybe this would be kind of nice...three hours and two movies later proved that it was also kind of boring. I had made a good dent in my paper, but there still wasn't much going on in the dorm because people tended to scatter over the weekend. These boys had the privilege of growing up in at least upper middle class homes, and most went home for the weekend or off on some trip that was expensed by their parents. I had never really cared about that, but now that I had one of those upper crust boys to call my own, I resented the fact that I didn't get to spoil him the way that I wanted. He seemed happy enough, but I wish I could send him to the moon and back.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers