Woodbridge Academy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around midnight, I finally called it quits and crawled into bed. I flicked through the channels on the TV until I found a James Bond movie and set the timer to shut itself off in a while. Josh had brought the large screen in from home, but it still wasn't half as big as the one in Matt's suite. It did the job for tonight though.

I was just drifting off when I swore I heard a knock on the door. Deciding to ignore it, I rolled over and tried to get comfortable again, but the knock persisted. With a groan, I climbed out of bed and padded over to the door. Standing in the doorway, looking as handsome as ever, was Matt. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I thought you were going to be at the party all night."

"Here's the thing." He started. "I was there, and should have been having a great time with my friends. There was booze, plenty of girls, music—everything you need to have a great time."

"Okay..."

"But then I realized that the one thing I wanted most WASN'T there, and I just couldn't enjoy it."

My gut clenched. "Matt, you should have had fun with your friends."

He nodded. "You're right, I absolutely should have, but I just couldn't force myself to. I love you, Jason. I want to spend as much time as possible with you, not hang around some party with drunk girls climbing all over me."

I couldn't hold back my grin. "Well, aren't you just a softy tonight."

"There is nothing soft about me right now." He gave me a wicked grin that sent a chill down my spine. "Can I come in?"

I held the door open for him to come in, shutting it and locking it once he was inside. He turned to face me once he was inside and gave me that smile again. "God, you look so hot right now." His voice was all husky, and I could faintly smell vodka radiating from him as he stood strong in the middle of the room.

"Why don't we go to bed?" I suggested gently, not wanting him to get too crazy just because he was drunk and frisky. I moved back to where I had been sleeping before he knocked and got under the covers. "Come on." I urged.

Matt complied, but only after he stripped off all his clothes in a tauntingly slow strip tease. My mouth watered as I took in those muscles all over again, watching every dip and curve flex as he lowered his pants and kicked them off. Once he was totally bare, he climbed into the narrow twin bed with me and began to nuzzle up against my neck. I did very little to resist him, and by very little, I mean nothing. At all. I just let him kiss along my neck, nibbling his way along my collarbone and down over my chest. Matt's hands roamed along with his mouth. He was making love to my body with his lips and tongue, and there was no way I was going to be able to turn him down. With a sigh, I laid back as his hands found the top of my boxers and began to slide them down my legs. My cock sprang to attention, bouncing against my stomach as he continued to caress me all over. By the time he finally made it all the way to my groin, I was shaking in anticipation. "You're such a beautiful man, Jason." He whispered. "I'm so lucky I have you."

My heart fluttered in my chest as I struggled to keep my eyes on him moving over me, but the pleasure was too much and I found myself dropping my head back and squeezing my eyes shut. My fingers were tangled in my sheets as he finally wrapped his mouth around me, sending a spasm down my spine as he did so. I barely lasted two minutes before I exploded in his mouth with a satisfied groan. As I lay there panting, Matt didn't say another word, but simply crawled back up along my body and turned me so I was facing away from him. His arms quickly wrapped around my waist and pulled me close, so close I could feel his heart beat against my back. It took mere seconds for him to pass out, his warm breath tickling the back of my neck as we lay entangled in each other. The exhaustion set in shortly after, and I eventually passed out in the sanctuary of his arms. We may have a lot of ups and downs, and there may be a lot of confusion in our soap opera-esque lives, but one thing was for certain: Matt Humphrey was without a doubt the most wonderful boy I had ever met, and I was going to give him all the patience and support that he needed until he was as comfortable with himself as he needed to be. I had faith that he would eventually come out, and it was all I could do but support him. The feelings I had for him were unlike anything I had ever experienced, and I was going to support him in any way that I could until we could finally be together exactly the way we both wanted. All I could do was hope that that day would come soon, because I was or ethan ready to begin our lives together.