Woodland Creatures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed upward, leaving my nipples damp and stiff in the chilled air. "How bad do you want me?" she asked beside my ear, tongue darting out at my lobe.

I took a shaky breath, unsure I'd be able to articulate my need. "Bad."

"How bad?" she asked, kissing my lips.

"Really, really bad." Her thumb dipped under my jeans, and I felt my face blaze as she noticed I didn't have panties on. I'd played this game before but with Lee, I was modest, shy even.

"What if I didn't give you what you wanted?" She moved her hand from under my jeans, running her nails up my stomach, the tickling sensation forcing a breath from my lungs. Fuck, she was teasing me now. My, how the tables had turned. I whined, the sound uncontrollable as it left me. I closed my eyes, drawing a breath as she pinched both of my nipples without preamble.

How did she know how desperately I wanted her touch? How could I have known her touch would be so arresting? My body thrummed with arousal, far more than I'd ever experienced and I absently wondered if this was how I made others feel. "If you don't touch me, I think I might lose my fucking mind," I said honestly.

She laughed, kissing my cheek. "Okay, love." With that said, she descended my body, hands leaving my breasts to unbutton my pants.

I shamelessly lifted my hips to her touch, grasping the collar of her shirt as her mouth taunted my abdomen. Any thought of catching a picture of the elusive lynx was completely out of my head as she slipped my pants down my thighs, palms flattening over my skin. She kissed my naked mound, hot breath pouring over my core. My breath caught in my throat as she ran a finger over my damp slit, parting my lips. Her tongue flickered over my clit, the pleasure drowning. I moaned, eyes closing and my head hitting the blanket. She teased my pussy, pressing a finger in before pulling out again, her tongue quickening its pace over my bundle of nerves.

The presence of her tongue became tantalizingly slow, languid lashes. She moved my legs apart, sliding her tongue down the expanse of my pussy, tasting me, savoring me. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter, holding my breath as she pressed two fingers deep into me, her tongue offering tiny strokes. She suddenly pumped into me fast, her tongue pushing hard on my clit and I felt myself climb to the edge. My body writhed, and I held my breath as the tendrils of ecstasy threaded into my core. And then she stopped. I cried out, shocked at the abrupt stop and my eyes shot open, thinking perhaps the lynx had appeared.

Fuck the lynx.

"Please," I whined in a whisper. I glanced down to see her face hovering inches from my pussy, fingers stilled within. She shot me a wicked smile, shaking her head from side to side. I was close, so close, and she knew it. "Baby, please."

"Lay your head back down," she commanded, and I did, resting back, squeezing my eyes shut as she wiggled her fingers inside me ever so slightly, eliciting a gasp from me. Her tongue returned to my clit, running slow circles, keeping me from reaching my cusp. Grabbing handfuls of the wool blanket, my thighs trembled, and I held my breath. Apparently, she noticed because she halted her scant tantalizing with her mouth to speak. "Breathe," she said, her words creating a drift of air over my core, tearing a strangled gasp from me.

"Fuck," I hissed through my teeth and I heard her chuckle. The forest was silent around us, save the soft chirp of a bull frog yards away. The movements over my clit were minuscule, painfully delaying the satisfaction of orgasm. I whimpered, wanting to plead with her but wanting her to continue her torture, to draw it out even further. "Please, Lee," I breathed. She thrusted her fingers into me, her tongue lashing over my clit swiftly. I should've been cold outside, my bare skin exposed but my blood was molten with Lee touching me.

My body tightened, my breath hitching as I was thrown into unbearable pleasure from the climax she held at bay for far too long. Clamping my teeth down on my lower lip, I took heaving breaths as she pumped into me, her tongue relentlessly moving over my bundle of nerves. Her free hand was over one of my hips, thumb caressing the prominence, trying to hold me still. "Harder, baby," I moaned. Her teeth caught my clit as she slid a third digit in me and I screamed, the euphoria drowning me. My pussy tightened around her fingers, every muscle taut in my body. My back arched, legs shook, and she pushed me over the edge a second time.

Finally, I recovered. My breath steadied, and I opened my eyes.

Lee was staring at me. She touched my face, the caress soft, her lips even softer on my cheek. "How long are you staying?"

Instead of answering her question, I kissed her hard on the lips, my hunger for her ravenous and deafening. For some reason, I couldn't fathom leaving her, couldn't tell her I was leaving late the next night. I banished the thought. We just met. She was another conquest, another woman I could tack off my to-do list. That's it.

She surrendered to me, deepening our kiss, gripping my hip with her free hand. I reached my hands down her back, running the edge of her jeans with my fingertips, taunting the prominences of her hip bones. "What happened to tonight being about you?" she breathed, eyes only partly open, cheeks pink tinged. "You still owe me dinner." I ignored her, my hands busy unbuttoning her jeans. I slid my hand under the waistband of what I assumed to be boxers but wasn't too interested in anything other than touching her warmth. She was soaked, and my middle finger easily found her hard clit.

Her head fell against my shoulder as she still hovered above me, straddling my waist with trembling legs. This was where I was comfortable. Well, not exactly in that position but the one in charge, giving the pleasure rather than receiving. Her touch had me off kilter. It wasn't too often a woman had me so askew from my norm. I learned shortly after that night Lee was anything but normal. I pinched her bundle of nerves between my thumb and forefinger, eliciting a sharp inhale of breath from her. Her nose touched mine as I switched back to stroking her, her hips bucking against my hand.

Her body became taunt and her breathing halted. "Oh, fuck," she groaned.

Overcome with passion, I brought my mouth to Lee's neck, biting her hard. And I mean hard. She cried out, her hips rising. Her own mouth met my collarbone and she sunk her teeth into the delicate skin, sending electricity through my body. I moaned, my mouth still over her skin and I bit harder, drawing blood, my finger quickening over her stiff clit.

"Jesus, you're a fucking animal," she murmured against my lips. Chest still heaving, I could barely formulate a response. I leaned my forehead to her, willing my breath to settle. I had bitten her fairly hard, harder than I ever had to anyone else. The bite was raised, four little puncture holes scabbing over already.

"I know," I whispered. She chuckled heartily and kissed me.

"Do you really, though?"

"Yeah, I get a little wild sometimes."

****

I rolled over in bed, surprised to smell breakfast cooking. There were clothes strewn about the guest room and it took me a moment to remember where I was. I've spent many a night in stranger's homes, sneaking out in the darkness before we could even share breakfast. Suffice to say walking up with the sun streaming in through the window and smelling eggs and bacon, I was a little concerned. That is, until I remembered who I'd spent my night with. I smiled when I thought about Lee, an elation spreading through my chest. What the fuck was that? I knew it wasn't simply lust or infatuation as those two usually vanished after I finished my conquest in sleeping with someone. Shaking my head, I sat up in the bed and brought the heels of my hands to my eyes. Breathe. It's just a fling, I told myself. I'm leaving on tomorrow. Nothing is going to happen after that. I didn't partake in relationships, and if I did, it unquestionably wouldn't be long distance.

I climbed out of the bed and found a pair of leggings and a baggy tee from my suitcase, hastily throwing my clothes on before I headed down the hall. Lee stood in front of the stove, a dishtowel draped over her shoulder. Even with her shirt on, I could see the muscles in her back etched under the white material. I stared at her for a few minutes, leaning in the doorframe, just watching her cook pancakes. Her black hair stuck out all over, little tufts slanted upward on the side of her head, presumably where she'd slept. She had put her jeans on from the night before and they hung low on her hips. Hips I wanted to feel against my own again. There was something about her from the first moment we met that set her apart from anyone I'd ever known. It wasn't her eyes, or her face or anything physical. More like her aura or presence. I rolled my eyes. What the fuck had gotten into me? Ugh. I sighed loudly as I tried to push away the intrusive thoughts, causing Lee to turn. "Hey," she said, a wide grin spreading across her face, lighting up the room.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked. I crossed the room and sat at the kitchen table.

She flipped the current pancake in the pan. "I did. I've already taken care of the alpacas for you, by the way."

I blushed, cursing my out of character reserve. At the thought of the animals, I pulled my phone from my pocket to check my emails. There weren't any regarding the alpacas, but I'd only just posted the advertisement the day before. "Thanks. Do you know anyone who would want to buy them? Or, hell, I'd give them away for free if I knew they were going to a good home."

Lee froze, face apprehensive. "You're selling them?"

"Well, yeah. I don't want you and Bert to be responsible for them when I go back to LA."

"Oh. Makes sense." Turning, she poured more batter into the pan. "When do you leave?"

Did she think I was staying? "My flight leaves tomorrow morning so I'll have to head out around two a.m. on the first ferry/"

"Hmm." She placed the pancake on a plate with the rest. We ate in relative silence, finally picking up a conversation about television. After I cleaned the dishes, she turned to me, smiling. "Want to go for a walk in the woods before the rain starts?"

We walked hand in hand, the sound of birds chirping louder than I'd ever heard it before. In fact, everything seemed louder, brighter, heavier. Lee glanced at me, the corners of her lips rising as she smiled. "It's beautiful out here, isn't it?" she asked. I nodded, stepping over a fallen log. Her thumb caressed the back of my hand as we continued our morning hike. The sun barely lightened the early autumn sky, spilling warmth over the damp forest. Dew clung to the leaves of ferns, dripping over our heads from the massive evergreen trees, the trickling sound intensified to my ears. How strange, I thought. I felt hypersensitive to every sound, and when Lee halted, turning and pressing her lips against mine, I noticed my hearing wasn't the only thing that was stronger. I tasted the faint hint of myself on Lee's lips from the night before. The coffee she downed before we began our walk. It was too much. What was happening to me?

Her phone chimed loudly, much to my relief. I needed to get away from her, needed space. Everything was happening far too fast and I couldn't breathe. "Hello?" she said into the phone, her brows pinching together. I could hear the person on the other end, his voice frantic as he prattled on about a sick horse. "Okay, okay. I can be there in about twenty minutes. As silly as this may sound, try to stay calm." The man on the other end thanked Lee before hanging up. She looked up at me. "I'm sorry, Brooklyn. I've got to take this case."

"Don't worry about it. I have to pack anyway," I said, regretting my words as soon as they came out. Her expression was reproachful, but she nodded.

"I'll see you later?" she asked.

"I'd like that."

***

"You're really leaving tonight?" she asked. Her eyes were fixed on the window, avoiding my pointed stare. It was later in the evening. I already had my things packed and ready by the front door. The moment she walked in, she eyed my suitcases with blatant distain. After eating a dinner of take-out, she brought for us, we tried to tiptoe around the awkward conversation of my departure.

"Yes." I spoke without guilt, waiting patiently for her to look. Although, I was guilty. I didn't want to leave her. The thought itself was painful.

"When are you coming back?"

"I'm not. Look, Lee, I don't date so, although this weekend was fun, I don't think anything could go further than that."

She rose from the chair, sighing. "Alright. Bert and I will divvy up care of the girls until the new owners have a chance to get over here."

"I can pay you guys," I said.

She shook her head. "No, it's fine."

"Thanks."

Finally, she looked at me. "I'm not doing this for you—I'm doing it for your aunt." Ouch. I blinked, nodding slowly. I know, I know; she had every right to be angry with me. After an amazing weekend together, I was leaving just like that without remorse. I was afraid of my poignant feelings, distraught someone could stoke such passion within me, especially after only a few days! I had to get away, to ensure it was a fluke. I said nothing as she left the living room and walked toward the front door. The pain was evident on her face, the pain I caused. I recognized the mirrored affection as well. I wasn't alone; our upsetting affection was shared. She was also swept up in the magnetic ardor swirling around us. Rather than run like I was about to do, she embraced it, much to my dismay because I couldn't stand the hurt in her eyes.

With one last glance, Lee left the house without a word.

As stupid as it was, leaving seemed to be the only smart option. If I could get away from her, perhaps the desire would settle like dust over a vacant house. Just like my aunt's home would now that I was leaving. It was the plan the whole time. I couldn't stay because I had a fling with an amazing person. My plane ticket couldn't be changed. Things would've been less complicated if I simply neglected to tell Lee when I was leaving, to sever our contact with one another. Relationships complicated everything, and I didn't need that in my life.

So, I grabbed my packed bags, tossing the stack of paperwork my aunt left me into the carry on and headed to my rental.

The trip home was long, my mind bleary and numb the entire duration. I fell asleep on the plane and when we landed at LAX, I found my luggage and walked to my car on autopilot. I checked my phone, expecting a text from her but received nothing. I chewed my lip nearly raw on the drive back to my apartment. The farther I got from Lee, the more painful it was. I kept telling myself it was a sick infatuation. Karma was catching up with me for being such a crass lover. I just needed time away from her, I repeated mentally over and over again.

Days turned into weeks. I kept myself from texting or calling her, praying this would help my desire to be with her. My distressing need to be around her didn't diminish. I surrounded myself in work, buried myself, taking on more jobs than I should've. It kept my mind off Lee long enough to experience a tiny semblance of normalcy, no matter how fleeting. Two weeks went by. Autumn had settled in, bringing more work for me. I was thankful for the easy designs my clients requested, quickly immersing myself in the chunky Jack-o-lantern frames and pumpkin spice advertisements many of the small businesses hired me to design. Being cooped up in my apartment for days on end helped me not think about Lee. When I was forced to leave my cave, I'd see someone who looked like her, who smelled like her and a torrent of desire flooded my body and my mind.

It was the day before Halloween and I'd just finished a massive design I was commissioned to do for a rental property and I was ready for a break. I stood up from the computer and stretched. Overcome with instant dizziness, I gripped the back of my computer chair and took deep breaths. My phone rang, and I picked it up on the fourth ring. "Yeah?"

"Brookie! What are you doing tomorrow?" Kirstin hollered into the phone. My head began to pound, and I squinted my eyes, worried I was coming down with either the flu or a migraine.

"Not much. I feel like shit."

She scoffed, forcing me to turn the volume down on my phone. "Lame! Don't you want to go to the club? It'll be fun."

A wave of nausea crashed into me and I bent myself over the back of the chair. "No, I need to go lie down." Sweat trickled down my neck and I gritted my teeth.

"I was hoping we could do something fun. It's the first Halloween I've had off in years and it's a blue moon!"

"Blue moon?" I murmured, swallowing back bile. I feared if I moved too fast, I'd upchuck all over the expensive Persian rug beneath my feet.

"Yeah, the second full moon in a month. The first one was on October 1st. How cool is that? A full moon on Halloween."

I groaned as a pain shot through my gut, up through my chest and branching out to my arms. "Interesting."

"Eww, you do sound shit. Why don't you go lie down?"

"Yeah, good idea," I grumbled. She said goodbye and I hung up the phone, my hair sticking to my face. Perspiration prickled at my neck and my hands trembled. Tossing my phone on the computer desk, I slowly eased myself to standing position and walked toward the bathroom. Halfway down the hall, my knees buckled as another wave of dizziness threw me to the ground. My back bowed upward, and I screamed as pain shot through me, my muscles searing as if fire flowed through my veins rather than blood. My skin crawled, tendrils of pain reaching tendons and ligaments I didn't even know I owned, rippling my flesh. Tumbling onto my side, my body seized, and I curled into a ball, heaving, mouth gasping for air. Tears streamed down my face as my body shifted, bones sliding, agony coursing through me. And then came darkness.

***

A faint cricket chirped in my ear and goosebumps broke out over my skin.What the hell happened last night? My first incorrect assumption was I went to the bar with Kirstin and drank way too much. Cool air stirred the wisps of hair around my face, tickling my nose. My head hurt, my face hurt, my legs, arms hurt. Fuck, everything hurt. I rolled over, a sharp object jabbing my side. My eyes snapped open and I gasped when I noticed my surroundings. A bed of grass was beneath me, the green too vibrant not to be turf. I licked my dry, cracked lips, tasting the distinct metallic essence of lingering blood.What the fuck did I do? The sun was barely rising, an eerie light spreading over the pre-dawn sky.

Five mauled animals littered the grass around me, tufts of brown fur scattered in clumps. Rabbits. Five dead rabbits, torn to pieces. Blood caked my fingernails and ran down my palms in dried torrents. "What the fuck?" I whispered. I looked around. I was in a backyard. The home appeared to be empty, the strips of plastic still visible over the windows and then it clicked. The brand new housing development right beside my condo, yet to have occupants. Peering up, I saw the top of my condo building. A crisp autumn breeze pressed around me, causing a chill to take over.

I wrapped arms around my bare chest and forced myself to recall the events of the night before. What the hell was I doing in the backyard of an empty house, naked, covered in blood, and surrounded by dead animals? Shivering, I decided I could figure that out as soon as I had some clothes on. I stood on wobbly legs, falling to my knees twice before regaining balance. After I ripped one of the white plastic sheets from the newly installed windows of the empty home, I wrapped it around my body in a makeshift toga before heading toward the back entrance to my condo. It was a dicey trip to the tenth floor, but I somehow made it without bumping into more than two people, both of who worked for the building and said nothing to me about my strange appearance.