Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress... of course, Mistress," Kirsten answered, knowing she was in no position to say anything other.

"Oh no... I don't think you mean that, do you?" Claudia replied, a sarcastic tone to her question. "I reckon my little sub was hoping for something much more exciting than drinks with a stranger... and who am I to refuse her wishes. Don't worry, Kirsten, I'll be sure to have something extra exciting... just for you... something new for you, but something I know you're going to like... something my colleague really enjoyed after the last time we met for drinks."

"Thank you, Mistress," Kirsten replied. There was a hesitancy in her response. The thought of what Claudia meant by extra exciting and new was still tumbling over and over in her mind, even when she asked her follow-on question.

"Mistress Claudia?" Kirsten asked. "What should I wear? Do you want me dressed before you arrive, or should I be changing on the way?"

"Now... there's an idea..." Claudia replied, teasing her lover, "but... no... not this time..."

There was a pause before Claudia continued.

"Don't be too disappointed. I know how you like to put on an exhibition, and you needn't worry... I'll have you doing just that before the evening's out."

"You will?" Kirsten replied.

"Oh yes... you're going to be the star of the show... just you wait and see, my little sub."

"Can't wait, Mistress, but... what are you going to have me do?" Kirsten responded, an excitement in her voice as she enquired as to what was in store for her. When no response followed, Kirsten asked another question. "Then, Mistress Claudia... what would you have me wear? I have a new little black dress, strappy, off the shoulder, short like you prefer them to be... perfect for drinks. Would that be suitable, Mistress?"

For a moment, Claudia considered. She hadn't really thought so much about the outfit. The drinks were a necessity, but not at the forefront of her mind. What Claudia was really thinking of, was how she was going to pleasure her little sub when they got back to her place, just like Sophie had gotten pleasured that evening before.

As Claudia thought about that last time with Sophie, another idea sprang to mind, an idea for which a short black dress would provide the perfect opportunity... the perfect opportunity to remind her sub just who she was, and who she belonged to... the perfect opportunity to show her lover off. The result may be the same, but now Claudia could have some fun on the way, and she knew how much Kirsten enjoyed having a little fun.

"Of course... great idea... a little black dress... stay-ups and heels... and your collar, of course. That'll be just fine. Smart, chic, and teasingly seductive. All eyes will be on you, my dear Kirsten, and for sure you'll look thrilling in a short black dress... oh yes, I know you will. Oh, and don't worry about the jewellery... I'll bring something suitable with me."

By now, Claudia was smiling. Why hadn't she thought about it before? It was perfect. Not only would her sub need to be on her best behaviour, to avoid giving a more public show, but it would make the plans for later that evening so much easier. Yes, her little sub was going to give them something to look at alright, especially if that dress was as short as Kirsten seemed to be suggesting.

"Yes, Mistress... I will, Mistress... I'll be ready and waiting," Kirsten replied, eager to be spending time with Claudia, even if she was a little disappointed that it wasn't at the cabin, and equally a little confused as to why there was so much excitement about a little black dress. Exactly who was this work colleague, and why was she being taken to meet him or her, and more so, what was it that the colleague had enjoyed so much that Kirsten was now going to be enjoying?

"So, pick you up at three, then?" Claudia confirmed, her question more of a command than an ask.

"Can't wait, Mistress," Kirsten instantly replied.

"Then three it is," Claudia confirmed.

As she ended the call, Claudia smiled to herself. Cabin or no cabin, the two of them were going to have some fun on Saturday, and it was going to start well before they turned in for the night. Kirsten was going to get the exposure she adored so much, after which she was bound to enjoy her other passion... cumming... or was it that she was going to be bound and made to cum... either way, there was only going to be one ending to the evening.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday arrived ever so quickly.

Before she knew it there was a knock at the front door, sending Kirsten into a panic. She glanced out of the bedroom window and noticed the car parked outside. It was instantly recognisable, not that Kirsten really needed any clues as to who would be waiting below. A quick look at her bedroom alarm clock told Kirsten what she also knew. It was only twenty to three, and Kirsten was dressed in nothing more than a black thong.

Kirsten sat down on the edge of her bed. She grabbed a stay-up, an opaque black length of nylon topped off with three narrow bands of black against nude elastic, and carefully eased it up one leg. Kirsten was half way up with the second, when a second knock came from downstairs, this time more of a hard rap than a gentle tap.

By now, her heart was pounding. She knew better than to keep her mistress waiting, yet she could hardly head off half-naked and run the risk of being spotted as she opened the door. Kirsten grabbed her dress from the hanger, pulled it over her head, then, without

further ado, and to the sound of a third round of banging down below, headed downstairs.

Kirsten stood there, at the foot of the stairs. It was a matter of seconds--long enough to pull the hidden zip up at the back of the dress, smooth out the soft black fabric of the snug-fitting body and try her best to compose the nerves--but felt like an eternity. Finally, Kirsten reached forward and opened the door.

"Mistress Claudia!" Kirsten announced, feigning surprise at seeing her mistress and lover standing there, earlier than expected. Neither did Kirsten think it odd that Claudia was clenching a plain paper bag in one hand.

"Look at you!" Claudia replied, running her eyes up and down over Kirsten. "In that dress, you look even more fantastic than I ever could have imagined."

For a moment, the two women stood there, looking at each other. Each knew what they wanted. Each knew their position in this relationship. Kirsten waited to be asked. Claudia on the other hand, was happy to have her sub waiting. In the end, permission was granted, and, without hesitation, Kirsten planted her lips softly against Claudia's.

Time stood still as they kissed on the doorstep. It was Claudia who put an end to the eager canoodling.

"Aren't you going to invite me in, while you finish off getting ready?" Claudia asked.

"Yes... yes... of course," Kirsten replied.

"I won't be long," Kirsten added, at the same time reaching up to her neck to acknowledge the missing collar.

Kirsten backed inside, then, as Claudia closed the front door, spun around, and headed towards the stairs. For the first time, Claudia noticed the effect from that short dress and the gorgeous stay ups. As the hem of the dress splayed out, the top of those stay-ups and a good inch of bare flesh briefly came into view.

It was only a brief glimpse, but if Claudia wasn't mistaken, there was something else... something which hadn't been ask for. Claudia stood at the foot of the stairs and watched intently as her sub galloped upstairs, two steps at a time. Oh yes, Claudia hadn't been mistaken. As the dress bounced in time to the young blonde's energetic strides, there was more than the tops of those stay ups and a flash of bare skin to be seen.

Cute as it may have been--damn, she had such a sexy pale ass, and the thin black fabric disappearing between her pert cheeks was totally alluring--the thong was not part of mistress' orders. As Kirsten disappeared out of sight, Claudia had already decided her next move. Claudia crept upstairs, careful to make as little noise as possible. She stood in the doorway to what had to be the main bedroom, and watched as her lover retrieved her collar from a dressing-table drawer and buckled it around her neck.

"Forgotten something?" Claudia asked.

Kirsten jumped out of her skin. She hadn't heard Claudia creep upstairs and was totally unprepared for the question to be asked. Slowly this time, Kirsten turned around and smiled back at her mistress.

"Not at all," Kirsten replied, running her fingers along the soft leather collar as if to emphasise its presence. "I would have been wearing it before, but you arrived early, Mistress, and I didn't want to keep you waiting. Please accept my apology."

"No apology needed," Claudia responded.

Inside, Kirsten took a deep sigh of relief. The last thing she wanted was to be pulled up for a misdemeanour before the weekend had even started. Imagine the shock though at what came next.

"Take it off!" Claudia commanded.

"What? Now?" Kirsten replied with questions of her own.

"Yes... now!" Claudia clarified.

Kirsten reached up towards the clasp at the back of the collar, all the time her eyes fixed closely on Claudia's. It seemed a strange request, but if that was the order, then who was she to refuse.

"What are you doing, Kirsten?" Claudia asked.

"Taking it off," Kirsten replied. "Just like you asked."

"And... did I ask you not to wear your collar?" Claudia asked.

For a moment, Kirsten stood there, confused. Hadn't her mistress just asked her to take off the collar? It wasn't like she had done anything else wrong, was it? Kirsten thought back to that telephone call. She churned the words over and over in her mind, giving each a mental tick as she reconciled orders to clothing.

Little black dress... check.

Stay-ups... check.

Heels... downstairs... check.

Collar... check.

Matching kickers... damn... no check... what was she thinking of?

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Kirsten apologised as she realised her error. Slowly, she reached down and lifted the hem of her dress, revealing first the top of her stay-ups and then the offending thong. Kirsten looped her thumbs over the waistband and readied herself to remove the knickers. She glanced towards Claudia, as if seeking permission to rectify her mistake.

What followed though was a hand signal, suggesting the young blonde gave a quick twirl. Quickly, obediently, Kirsten spun around on the spot, her dress splaying out like one of those ballerinas atop a music box. As she reached her starting point, the affirmation came.

"Now... off they come," Claudia ordered.

On command, and never moving her gaze away from her mistress' face, Kirsten eased the thong down, past her hips, over the tops of those stay-ups, and down her nylon-clad thighs. It was when she had reached around knee height that she stopped.

It wasn't the idea of taking off the knickers which had brought Kirsten to a halt, but more the actions of her mistress. Nonchalantly, and without announcement, Claudia tossed the paper bag she had been holding onto the middle of the bed. It landed with an unexpectedly heavy thud.

"What's that?" Kirsten asked. As she spoke, she released her grip on the knickers, allowing them to fall around her ankles, and stood back up.

"A little something to wear instead," Claudia replied. "I promised you jewellery... so here's a special jewel for the most gorgeous little sub."

Kirsten stepped out of her discarded knickers and moved over to the bed. She glanced at the paper bag, then back at her mistress.

"Go on... take a look. I hope you like it. If you ask me, it's just your colour," Claudia encouraged her lover.

Slowly, Kirsten leaned forward, stretching out towards where the bag had landed. As she leaned, her dress rose at the back, and once more she was flashing the top of those stay-ups, only this time there was nothing to break the uninterrupted view of bare ass cheek. Kirsten grabbed the bag, and almost dropped it. It was much heavier than she had ever imagined. Moments later, there was a second thud onto the bed, as Kirsten emptied the contents out of the bag. She stood there, staring down at the shiny object.

"What is it, Mistress?" Kirsten asked.

It was a rhetorical question. Kirsten had a very good idea what it was, and where it was going. Still though, she needed the confirmation, or more to the point, she hoped to hear her mistress explain that it was all a playful ruse and that going out commando-style would be plenty enough for the afternoon.

The confirmation soon followed, but not the one Kirsten was hoping for.

"Better be quick... we need to be getting going." Claudia leaned against the door frame whilst she replied. "You won't mind if I watch, will you? Oh, and don't get any lube on that pretty dress of yours."

Kirsten sat on the edge of the bed. She picked up the metal plug and turned it over and over in her hand. It wasn't massive, yet still it felt heavy, and it was cold... oh so cold. She ran her fingers over the shiny metal, tracing the sensual curves of the bulb as it widened out, then narrowed back down towards a thin neck. Her attention moved to the ruby red jewelled base, and then back to her mistress. Kirsten glanced towards Claudia, her eyes asking the question which filled her mind.

Was Claudia being serious?

The lack of visible response said it all.

Claudia just stood there... watching... waiting.

Kirsten just sat there... fondling the offending plug... trying her best to pluck up confidence. It was just a lump of metal... shiny... cold... metal... yet it had such a hold over the young blonde. She thought of herself as being open, adventurous, up for anything. So, why was she hesitating at a simple plug?

Was it the idea of giving her ass? She'd been there before, allowing her then boyfriend to take her back passage, but it hadn't exactly been satisfying. That though... that had been in the privacy of their own home. Now... now... damn, what was different between this and stripping off at a truck stop? It wasn't like she was going to be naked, after all. She had her dress... her beautiful black dress... her ever so short black dress.

Inside, Kirsten was cursing herself. Why couldn't she have suggested those skin-tight jeans that her mistress also loved. She was cursing herself, yet the more she stared at the jewelled end of the plug, the more she felt excited at wearing it for her mistress. But that was the problem. Would she be wearing it only for Claudia?

Claudia, still standing in the doorway, made a point of looking at her watch, then back towards Kirsten. Not a word was spoken, but the meaning was obvious. Kirsten knew where she sat. She had two options. One would signal obeyance, and the other would result in punishment. Kirsten took a deep breath, placed the plug down on the bed, then reached over towards her bedside cabinet. She eased the drawer open and pulled out a small pump dispenser.

It was now or never.

Kirsten eased her dress back out of the way. She leaned back on the bed, bringing her feet up to the edge of the mattress. Tentatively, Kirsten squirted a pea-sized drop of lube on the tip of her first finger, then brought it ever so slowly towards her rosebud. It felt strange, the combination of her fingertip and the cool lube against her usually untouched opening.

Kirsten bit her lip, and slowly applied a little pressure as she worked the lube against her asshole. She could feel the slickness against her skin, but still her opening didn't give. She pulled back, applied another drop to her fingertip, then went to work again, easing the very tip of that finger against her tightness.

Kirsten gasped.

Ever so slightly her pressure told, and she felt her sphincter give, accepting the very tip of her finger up inside. She couldn't believe just how snug her anus felt around her tiny digit, so much so that Kirsten wondered if she would ever get that plug inside, but she continued to persevere. Gentle movements, easing her fingertip in and out, then drawing circles inside the tight opening, became more pronounced as she started to become accustomed to the feeling, and as her sphincter started to relax.

Kirsten pulled her finger out. She took to the pump bottle again, and this time applied lube across the tips of her first and middle fingers. There was no hesitation as she brought both into play, at first smearing the slick lube inside, one finger at a time, then working both into her hole. It was a stretch... no, not painful, but definitely uncomfortable to start with. Slowly, but with increasing vigour, she started to work the two fingers inside, all the time working her rosebud as it continued to submit to her probing.

Without thinking, Kirsten closed her eyes and imagined it was the plug rather than her fingers. She was starting to enjoy herself; not as much as when she fingered her pussy, but there was something sort of relaxing about working her ass, even if it did feel strange. It was a loud tut which broke Kirsten out of her imaginary state. She opened her eyes once more and stared back at a less than amused mistress.

"The plug?" Kirsten asked.

"The plug!" her mistress replied.

"Now?" Kirsten asked.

"Now!" her mistress replied.

Kirsten picked up the plug once more. This time there was no tracing of its sensual curves. She knew better than to hesitate, and simply applied lube to the bulbous end, smearing it across the metal until the entire surface glistened in the light of the bedroom. Then, she brought the very tip up to her opening.

Kirsten took a deep breath.

She wanted to hold it there, to bite her lip in nervous anticipation of what was to come, but she knew what was expected of her. The young blonde forced a smile as she started to press the plug against her already slick opening.

Kirsten pushed.

Kirsten twisted.

Kirsten felt the stretch in her rosebud as ever so slowly, it started to accept the invader. A little at a time, the shiny metal bulb disappeared inside. Her smile became strained as the plug reached its widest point, but never enough to appear pained.

And then, it happened. The final movement seemed so quick, as if her ass was welcoming the toy deeper inside, her sphincter constricting around the narrow neck. Kirsten let go, half expecting to feel her body start to reject its new decoration, pushing it out just like her morning constitutional. It didn't happen. Even when Kirsten gave the plug a gentle twist, it spun around, but didn't pull out. With the bulbous body, narrow neck, and wide base, the plug wasn't going anywhere... well, not without some direct encouragement.

Kirsten smiled back at Claudia.

"Does it suit me, Mistress?" Kirsten asked.

"Does it suit you?" came the reply. "It's like you were made for that plug. Now, clean yourself up and we'd better be going. You don't want to keep our guest waiting, do you? She so wants to hear all about you."

Kirsten grabbed a tissue and wiped away any excess lube. She stood up and, for the first time, felt the extra weight against her rosebud. It didn't feel unsecure, but it did feel strange. She didn't know how to explain the feeling, but it was like... like... like she was so occupied... no, not a desperation to go, but the same sort of feeling of fulness.

"Did you say... she?" Kirsten asked.

It was the first time her mistress had really said anything about the colleague they were meeting. Ever since Claudia had suggested they meet for drinks, Kirsten had expected to be meeting a man. What's more she wondered if it was just drinks they would be meeting for. Now though... well... a woman was quite different to what she had imagined. As she followed her mistress out of the bedroom, her mind was racing.