Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," Kirsten replied, bringing her hand up to the black leather band around her neck. "All of it, Mistress."

Claudia smiled. Kirsten was such a good girl. Anything asked of the young blonde, was dutifully undertaken. Claudia would make sure her little sub got a most pleasing reward when they were back at her place, but for now, it was a matter of satisfying Sophie's inquisitiveness.

There was a nervousness in Kirsten's voice, but no hesitation in her starting to explain.

"Where to start?" Kirsten commenced. "I guess at the beginning. I'm a lawyer. I specialise in real estate, and I sold her the cabin."

"The cabin?" Sophie asked.

"It's a wonderful place... in the country... by a lake," Kirsten explained. "Mistress bought it as a place to entertain... at the weekends... god yes... it's a wonderful place."

"Mistress?" Sophie asked.

Kirsten smiled. She should have been embarrassed about telling her story, but there was something exciting about the whole thing, just like there had been when she stripped off at the truck stop. Deep inside, as well as the whole control thing, Kirsten liked to have an audience.

"Back then, I didn't know it. A bit like you, I guess. One thing led to another. It was at the housewarming. I'd had a drink, and a bit of a bust up with my then boyfriend, so when Claudia suggested she gave me a tour of the cabin, I jumped at the chance. And... yes... before we knew it, we were in the bedroom... and then the playroom... and there were cuffs... and chains... and a blindfold... and balls in my pussy... and a vibrator... and an orgasm... a huge fucking orgasm... and a decision."

"A decision?" Sophie asked.

"Oh yes... she gave me a decision... and this collar tells you what I chose... so now I have the best mistress in the world... and a happiness you couldn't imagine. I hope I didn't shock you, Sophie," Kirsten answered, before turning towards her mistress.

"Did I do good, Mistress?" Kirsten asked.

"Oh yes, my darling Kirsten... you did very good, as you always do," Claudia responded, placing another kiss on her lover's lips, "but, I'm not sure you gave Sophie the answer she wanted."

"What did I miss, Mistress?" Kirsten replied.

"Well... I seem to remember our guest here asking what it was like," Claudia replied.

"What it was like?" Kirsten asked, confused. "I thought I had just told you."

"No... not that... I think Sophie here has a great idea what it must have been like to be bound and made to cum. What she really wants to know though... and, Sophie, do correct me if I'm wrong... is what it is like... to have a mistress... to follow orders... to please another... to dutifully do what is asked. You know... why do you do it... what keeps you coming back... what makes it so rewarding," Claudia replied.

There was a pause before Claudia added.

"That's assuming you do find it rewarding, my darling Kirsten."

The smile on Kirsten's face said it all. Rewarding? That had to be the understatement of all time. It was much more than rewarding. It was...

"I don't know what it is, Sophie," Kirsten started. "I don't have words for how I feel. It's exciting... thrilling... surprising... shocking... startling... exhilarating... scary... all together, like a cocktail of emotions, but always ending up with a single feeling... a feeling that could only be described as... well... as Mistress put it... rewarding."

Sophie was smiling as she listened. Every word resonated. It was exactly how she felt that Friday evening. That heady mix of uncertainty had taken over. Yes, Sophie had made it all the way to rewarding, yet she was missing something... or more someone. The rewards she had hoped for hadn't come from the person she was hoping would be giving them.

"Mistress is so powerful," Kirsten continued. "She knows what she wants, and she makes sure to get it... but she is the most beautiful, caring person I know. I like the rush... of not knowing what is going to happen... of being taken... of being on display... of running so close to the line... of always knowing she has my back. Mistress gives me everything I could ever want... and some things I never imagined I needed... but always she is there for me. What makes me happiest..."

Kirsten paused for a moment. She turned towards Claudia and smiled.

"What makes me happiest... is that feeling... the one when you know you have pleased your mistress... the one when you have been a good girl. It's sad, I know... but it's what I need... to be taken away from the monotony of daily life... to be taken to another level... to have my heart pounding so hard... to have the adrenaline pumping through my veins... to feel that heavenly euphoria flood over me... to know, I am doing it for me... for her... for us. Maybe you can't understand, but that is what it is like."

"I know," Sophie responded. "At least, I think I know... I mean... I'd like to know... god, what the hell am I saying. Kirsten, you are so lucky to have Claudia. She is a great woman... boss... and I'm sure a wonderful mistress."

"Sophie," Kirsten asked. "Do you mind... if I ask... what did she do to you that evening?"

Sophie took a deep breath. Suddenly her mouth was dry. She was never expecting to have her sordid details aired in public, nor being the one to air them. She was never expecting to, and she felt uncomfortable doing so, yet in that moment Sophie felt compelled to complete the story. It was like... like... like she was wanting her tale to be told... like she was doing it to please her boss... her would-be... mistress.

"I... I... I'd... never," Sophie tried to explain, before the nerves took over somewhat.

Sophie gulped down the last mouthfuls of her wine, then started again.

"I was trying to say... I never meant for it to happen... it just kind of did... and before I knew it, your mistress had me naked... on my front... with a pillow under my hips... and then... then... then she used the ropes... red ropes... soft ones... tied around wrists and ankles... secured to the bed legs... can you imagine it?"

Kirsten nodded.

"I was scared... excited... vulnerable... exposed.... and then she used the plug... up my ass... ever so tight... she said it was pretty... it suited me."

"Oh, she was ever so pretty, Kirsten," Claudia chipped in. "If only you could have seen her, lying there, wearing nothing but a jewelled plug. It was just like yours... silver with a ruby red gem."

"You've got one too?" Sophie asked.

"Oh yes, Kirsten has one just the same," Claudia replied. "Would you like to see it?"

Nervously, not sure where this was going, Sophie nodded.

"You mean, she has it here... with her?" Sophie asked.

By now, Kirsten's heart was pounding faster than ever. She knew exactly what was coming, and now she understood just why her mistress had made such a fuss back in her bedroom about both knickers and plug. If she wasn't sure before, it was plain to see now. Mistress had commented just how much Kirsten liked to put on a show, and now it was time to see just how far Kirsten was willing to go.

Here Kirsten was, a reflection of the young woman sat opposite, intentionally accentuated to remind Sophie of that very evening with Claudia.

Here Kirsten was, her mind consumed once more with that heady mix of fear and excitement, that cocktail of emotions which so thrilled the petite blonde.

Claudia didn't have to say a word. A simple tap on the knee was all that was needed. Without hesitation, and never once letting her gaze move away from Sophie's face, Kirsten eased her knees apart. As she did, the hem of her dress naturally started to rise, revealing not only the tops of her stay-ups, but also her naked mound, and ultimately the start of her bare slit.

That wasn't all.

Kirsten shuffled forward a little on her seat, then slumped back, her legs wide apart, a smile on her face almost as broad as the one down below.

Sophie's face was a picture. There was no imagining it. Kirsten was wearing nothing underneath... no bra... no panties... nothing more than a...

Sophie stared at the sight in front of her. Her line of sight followed Kirsten's bare slit, all the way down. She didn't stop there though. It was something else, something quite familiar, which grabbed Sophie's gaze. The red gemstone in its silver mount was clear to see, nestled tightly within Kirsten's opening.

As she stared at the jewelled plug, Sophie recollected that Friday evening, the one which had brought her here in the first place. She could almost feel the stretch as her own ass was plugged, and immediately wondered... from outside the plug looked just like hers, but how much was Kirsten taking up inside? Was it bigger? Was it stretching her even more?

Another thought filled Sophie's mind... one which both thrilled Sophie and left her astounded. They were practically strangers, yet there had been no hesitation in the way Kirsten had revealed herself. A command from Claudia... a tap on the knee... that was all it had taken... and Kirsten was so comfortable in doing the rest. Is that what it would be like, to have a mistress, to have Claudia? Is that what would be expected of her? Sophie found her own heart pounding. It was an exciting idea.

"Do you think it looks pretty, Sophie?" Claudia asked.

"Pretty?" Sophie replied. "God no... I don't know what the word is, but pretty doesn't do it justice... your Kirsten is drop-dead gorgeous."

Footsteps approaching from behind Kirsten, put pay to any further conversation.

"Ladies," Mariusz announced, then paused.

From where he was standing, he didn't have the same view as Sophie, but he did have enough of a view to realise Kirsten's state of undress, even as the young blonde closed her legs and eased her dress back into position. Ever the professional, Mariusz didn't say a word. He looked towards his friend, and Claudia winked back at him, a knowing smile on her face.

"I'm sorry to spoil the evening," Mariusz continued, "but I'm going to be shutting shop soon. Will you want anything else?"

Almost in unison, both Kirsten and Sophie turned and looked towards Claudia. Both knew what they wanted, but neither said a word.

For Kirsten, she had the whole evening ahead of her, and a promise of rewards to come.

For Sophie, it was most likely wishful thinking, but nothing she had heard, nor seen, had dissuaded her from what she thought she wanted. Everything she had hoped to be told, had been said, and now... more than ever... Sophie longed to be in Kirsten's shoes... to have the chance to feel what it would be like.

That said, there was no way Sophie was going to come between Kirsten and Claudia. They seemed so happy together, and she did have her own Mukesh. It was just... well... if there was a chance, Sophie knew she would jump at it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A little over an hour later, Kirsten was standing on the balcony of Claudia's top floor apartment, leaning up against the metal railings which formed a barrier between the stability of concrete under foot and the risk of falling through thin air. Day had already turned to dusk, and before long would be heading towards night. The warmth of the late afternoon was starting to drop, but she didn't feel cold in her little black dress. Thoughts of rewards, and a good dose of adrenaline, filled the young blonde's mind.

Kirsten stared out across the town. The view was fabulous, an unspoilt panorama across neatly kempt parkland and the river, before disappearing between narrow lanes as older housing took over. It was still busy below, as people went about their own business, enjoying the last of the fading daylight. From the fifth floor, everyone looked so small as they walked along below.

As she watched the world go by, Kirsten wondered if any of them realised she was up there, realised they were being watched. It wasn't the only thing she wondered. Her, standing there, watching, was a touch ironic. Not so long back, she had been the one being watched, and now the tables were turned. Back there, in the book shop, excitement had taken over, her pulse racing fast the moment it was suggested she should expose herself. Now though... well... her inner voyeur had taken over as she contemplated just what it may be like to be the watcher rather than the watched.

Then there was Sophie. Kirsten couldn't weigh the young woman up. She was pretty... way too pretty... and she seemed to want for nothing, yet at the same time she seemed desperate to find something. Kirsten was intrigued. What was it Sophie wanted? Was the young woman content on watching, getting her kicks from the vulnerability of others, or was she wanting to be the one being watched? Sophie hadn't exactly come out and said it, but the body language had suggested the latter more than the former.

Then there was the encounter itself. What was that all about? Claudia had arranged it, but for who's benefit, Sophie's or Kirsten's, or was Claudia just being selfish and arranging the whole thing for her own pleasure? Was it another test of Kirsten's obedience?

Then there was another question, and one which tumbled over and over in Kirsten's mind... the question of what was going to come next. Kirsten was still pondering the next move when she was broken out of her contemplation by soft footsteps, and the voice of her mistress.

"Penny for them, Kirsten?" Claudia asked, seeing her lover staring out over the balcony.

"For what, Mistress?" Kirsten replied.

"For what is on your mind," Claudia answered. "What are you thinking as you stand there staring into space?"

For a moment there was silence, a moment of respite while Kirsten thought about what she wanted to say... of what she was expected to say.

"I was watching the world go by... admiring the view... wondering if they even knew I was up here. It's a beautiful view, Mistress," Kirsten explained, not wanting to veer off towards any discussion around what had happened earlier. If those were her mistress' wishes, to have Kirsten show herself off to a stranger, then Kirsten would make sure to obey each and every word, as best she could.

Before long, Claudia sidled up behind Kirsten and wrapped her arms around her blonde lover. She pulled Kirsten back away from the balcony railings and into her waiting embrace. For a moment they stood there. Claudia had both arms wrapped around Kirsten, one across Kirsten's shoulders and the other around Kirsten's waist.

"I stand here often myself," Claudia replied. "I love to watch the sun finally surrender, going down in a fiery hue before fading into nothingness, the dark only pierced by twinkling lights as the night takes over where the day left off. What about you, Kirsten? What do you enjoy?"

"I guess... well... the lights do give it a different perspective... buildings you know, suddenly becoming shadowy shapes... but also... I like the thought of being up here, watching. They're like ants, you know, scurrying around down below, going about their own business, in their own little worlds. And here I am watching. I could strip off naked and wonder if they'd even know I was here."

"You could," Claudia stated, her answer as much a question as a response. "But is that the only thing on your mind?"

Kirsten stood there in silence.

"It's alright, Kirsten," Claudia added. "It's not a trick question. I really want to know."

"As I said... beautiful," Kirsten replied, never once turning away from the view. "Just beautiful."

"I see," Claudia responded. "But... would you like to give a bit more of a clue? If you asked me, I'd automatically think you were talking about yourself... the most beautiful young woman I know and love."

Kirsten blushed.

"You're beautiful... your apartment is beautiful... Sophie is beautiful," Kirsten replied.

"And?" Claudia asked, pulling her lover even further into her grasp, and holding her tightly within her arms.

"And... and... please don't think I am complaining, Mistress, but I am confused," Kirsten replied.

"Confused?" Claudia asked. "What confuses my sweet little kitten?" Claudia's voice was soft and comforting.

"Well... you... her... me... us..." Kirsten replied. "Did I please you, Mistress? Or does she please you more? Is that why you wanted me to meet Sophie? Am I... well... is she... mmmm..."

Claudia didn't reply in words. She nestled her head in against Kirsten's neck and placed gentle kisses on the soft skin. Kirsten closed her eyes. Held so tightly in her mistress' arms, in that moment, she felt so secure, so loved.

"Later," Claudia finally replied. "Later I'll tell you about Sophie, but first I promised you a reward if you were a good girl."

"Was I a good girl? Did I please you?" Kirsten asked, seeking reassurance that she had made her mistress happy.

"Why do you ask, my girl? You always please me... and now... now is my turn to be pleasing you," Claudia replied.

Kirsten smiled. However vulnerable she may have felt when with her mistress, it always came back to one emotion... love. She loved Claudia, and Claudia loved her... and now was no different.

"I had it all planned you know," Claudia added. "I was going to let you feel the way Sophie felt... bound... spreadeagled on the bed... as I took your pretty little ass... but now... now you have given me another idea... just as thrilling... just as rewarding."

Kirsten was still contemplating what could be more thrilling than being tied to the bed, unable to resist as her mistress took her ass, when Claudia released her grip from around Kirsten's petite frame. Kirsten never even had the time to react before her mistress had taken half a step backwards. Just as quick, Claudia reached for the zip at the back of the dress and eased it down. In an instant the dress hung loose at the front, held in place purely by those two thin straps.

"Take it off," Claudia whispered, at the same time running her fingers down over Kirsten's exposed back.

Kirsten's heart was pounding fast. It was always the same when she was put into such a position. She was nervous. She was excited. She was scared. All three emotions fought for control of the young woman and, much to the opposite of her actual desires, Kirsten found herself taking the sensible ground.

"But... Mistress... shouldn't we go inside?" Kirsten responded, for the first time, questioning Claudia's judgement.

"But you said it yourself, my dear Kirsten. They wouldn't know you were there, even if you stood here stark naked," Claudia replied.

As she spoke, Claudia gently teased one strap, then the other, over Kirsten's shoulders, and watched as the dress sank downwards towards her lover's hips, revealing the most beautiful pert tiny breasts as it fell. A little helping hand eased the fabric over that final obstacle, and before long Kirsten was standing there dressed in just stay ups and that hidden piece of jewellery, her heels already having been ditched the minute they walked into the apartment.

"Beautiful," Claudia added, wrapping her arms back around the now almost naked blonde. "Just beautiful."

Kirsten blushed once more.

There was no going back. The gate had been opened and the horse had bolted. Nerves were taking over, and Kirsten had to stop herself from shaking as she considered her predicament. What was to come? Had she been right in her assumption that they wouldn't know she was here? Kirsten found herself peering out into what was now pretty much darkness. Those ant-like people were still scurrying around, illuminated by the odd street light before disappearing again into nothingness... never once stopping as they hurried along... never once glancing up to catch a glimpse of a barely clothed blonde standing in her lover's arms.

"Oooh," Kirsten called out into the dark.

She should have been expecting the same, but, still, the movement took her by surprise, making her jump, forcing a soft squeal from her lips. It was pre-meditated. It was direct. It was a hand... Claudia's hand... which had been moved downwards and was now applying gentle pressure right over the apex of Kirsten's mound.