Work Hard, Play Harder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is she?" Kirsten asked.

"Why does she want to hear about me?" Kirsten added.

"All in good time," Claudia responded. "Now, how does it feel?"

Kirsten just smiled. She was trying to forget about her plugged ass, but the moment her mistress mentioned it, she could think of nothing else. Those first few steps, across the hall and down the stairs, were a little ungainly as she got used to the sensations, but before long she was trying her hardest to put them to the back of her mind, trying her hardest not to walk with a tell-tale waddle that screamed 'can you guess just what I've got stuffed up my ass.'

Kirsten slipped on her heels, picked up the overnight bag she had already packed, and followed her mistress outside. It was when Kirsten took her place on the leather clad passenger seat that she got another firm reminder of the object inside. Once more she gasped as the plug was forced just a little deeper inside.

"Ready to go?" Claudia asked, turning on the engine.

Kirsten nodded. It wasn't like she had a choice, was it?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By the time Claudia and Kirsten had dropped their stuff off at Claudia's apartment, then headed back into town, it was close to four. The Saturday rush was quietening down, the day slowing down, before night took over. It was a twilight couple of hours where the town went into slumber, before picking up once more with the evening masses. It was a perfect time to grab a drink in somewhat comfort, a time when a little privacy could be afforded, a time when conversation wasn't drowned out by the general hubbub of excited noise.

On opposite sides of town, three women headed for a single destination. Sophie was the first to arrive. Her husband, Mukesh, had insisted that she had the chauffeur run her into town, but she equally had insisted that the driver dropped her off on the edge, and that she was fine to walk the last bit. She'd even dressed with walking in mind.

Okay, so Sophie was just as smart as ever, in a pair of mid-blue drainpipe jeans, fashionably cropped just above the ankle, and a black-meshy top, the latter just sheer enough to show the silhouette of a black bra underneath. It was the shoes though which were the giveaway that she was going by foot. Instead of the killer heels she normally donned for a night out, Sophie had gone for a pair of flats... still smart, but most definitely more for comfort than style, and much more suitable for the cobbled streets in this part of the old town.

Sophie turned the corner and glanced up at the road name, confirming what she already knew. She was here. She glanced at the sign again. Yep, for sure this was it... Gallows End. Something though didn't seem right. Claudia had said to meet outside Ye Olde Book Shoppe, and for sure Sophie was standing outside a book shop. It was the only one on the street, and from the antique appearance of some of the books it could well have been old, but for sure it wasn't a bar... neither cocktail, nor beer, and seemingly not even coffee. Was this the right Gallows End?

Sophie waited for two or three minutes, before impatience took over. She set off on a quick once around the block, hoping she would bump right into her boss. She hadn't gone far when she literally did just that.

As Sophie turned the corner at the far end of Gallows End, she walked headlong into a young blonde coming quickly in the other direction. Quickly? Well, coming as speedily as heels would let you on an uneven cobbled road, and as rapidly as a plugged ass would allow you to, without the fear of making an embarrassment of yourself.

It was an unexpected encounter, and very nearly an eventful one to boot. Kirsten hadn't been expecting to turn a corner and find somebody hurrying towards her. She was so engrossed in her own awkward footsteps, that she wasn't really paying attention to anything more than what was right in front of her. They were running late, and Kirsten had been sent on ahead whilst Claudia took care of the drinks.

Now, it was only the quick reactions of a stranger which stopped Kirsten from sprawling backwards onto the pavement. As Kirsten teetered on her heels, unable to quite get her balance, Sophie reached out and took hold of the young woman.

"I'm... I'm... so sorry," Sophie apologised.

"It's okay," Kirsten responded. "No damage done."

"No... no... I mean it... I should have been more careful," Sophie continued, pulling back now that the stranger had regained her balance.

"It's fine... I was in a hurry... running late to meet someone, and not paying attention," Kirsten responded. "Anyway, it's fine, so I'd better get on."

"No worries," Sophie replied. "And once again, do accept my apologies."

It was at that very moment that a third voice joined the conversation.

"Sophie! Kirsten!" Claudia called out as she neared the two strangers. "I see you've met each other already."

"Sophie?" Kirsten asked.

"Kirsten?" Sophie replied.

"Claudia!" Sophie added, acknowledging her rapidly approaching boss.

As they waited for Claudia to catch up, the two strangers stood there, each eyeing up the other. If either had a preconception of what the other would look like, it had now been firmly dispelled. They were so different, yet at the same time seemingly so similar. Both were young, at least when compared to the third of the trio. Both were pretty, albeit rather different in height, and at opposite ends of the colour wheel. Both were... submissively polite... and both held their own secrets. For one, it was a desire of what could be. For the other, it was the delight of what already was.

"Come on ladies," Claudia called out, walking right past the two women, a bottle of white clasped in one hand. "This bottle ain't gonna drink itself."

As Claudia strode confidently ahead, Kirsten and Sophie followed on behind. Imagine Sophie's surprise when her boss came to a halt outside of that very bookshop, the one Sophie had been standing outside minutes earlier, opened the door, and walked inside. For a moment, the two younger women stood in the doorway.

"Bookshop?" Kirsten asked, hoping Sophie was going to confirm she wasn't mistaken, even though the question was obvious by the myriad of shelves of novels.

"Old?" Sophie replied with her own question, once more not really wanting an answer.

Both stared inside. It was what it said on the tin... an old bookshop, and nothing more. Kirsten and Sophie were both confused. What was Claudia's idea? Was she about to choose a good read to go with the bottle? Was that it? Was their common host just going to leave them to it? Then again, where was their common host? Claudia had already left them to it and had disappeared between the higgledy-piggledy bookcases. There was nothing for it, but to follow.

Claudia hadn't gone too far. Just behind the front row of shelves was an unexpectedly large wooden cash desk, in keeping with the antiquity of the property, where Claudia was busy handing over money in exchange for, apparently, nothing. A large sign behind the desk, soon put pay to any confusion.

"Ye Olde Book Shoppe," Kirsten happily announced, as she ran her eyes over the price list. Coffee... tea... soft drinks... bring your own bottle... yes, it was a book shop alright, but a bookshop with its own hidden secret.

"My favourite," Claudia replied. "Mariusz here, is an old friend, and he has the most wonderful shop. It's just that... well, there's a market for old books, but you're not gonna make your fortune... so that's where the drinks come in... half bookshop, half café, half wannabe bar."

"And the bottle?" Kirsten asked.

"That's easy," Claudia explained. "He doesn't have a licence to sell, so you bring your own and for a corkage fee, Mariusz will provide the glasses... oh, and just you wait till you see the seats... they're about as ancient as most of the tomes on those shelves."

"Here's you go, Clauds," Mariusz announced, appearing from a back room behind the cash desk. "One bottle, three glasses, and..."

Mariusz smiled, before continuing. "And... three of the most gorgeous young women I've ever had the delight to have in my little shop."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, Mariusz," Claudia responded, smiling back at her friend.

It was a bit of an ironic comment. Flattery might get him everywhere, but Mariusz was no spring chicken any more. From his crease-ridden expression as he smiled back, he may well have out-lived this very shop. So, flattery might have gotten him everywhere, but the bigger question was whether he would manage to get there and back without doing himself a mischief.

"The usual table?" Claudia asked.

Mariusz laughed.

"Of course, my darling Clauds... for you... just for you," he replied.

"You are the best," Claudia responded, giving the older gentleman a very European kiss on each cheek, then picking up the now uncorked bottle.

"Bring the glasses, Kirsten," Claudia announced, as she started to walk towards the back of the shop.

"Yes, Mistress," Kirsten obediently replied to the command.

Immediately, Kirsten became very self-conscious. It seemed the natural thing to do. When given an order, she should address her mistress in the right way. If she forgot, she ran the risk of being punished. Being punished in private was all well and good, but being punished in company was something inherently that Kirsten wanted to avoid.

So, she had said it... Mistress... Mistress... Mistress.

It was as Kirsten picked up the glasses, that she noticed a very attentive Sophie. Suddenly Kirsten felt a little hot under the collar, which was ironic enough in that the collar was there to signify her very servitude.

"Well, Claudia can be a touch on the dominant side at times," Kirsten commented. "You must know. You work for her, don't you?"

Sophie smiled. Yes, she worked for Claudia, and, yes, that Friday night she had seen a more dominant side to her boss, but never did she believe the excuses Kirsten was now making. It seemed her boss' lover, if that's what she was, was going to be interesting to get to know.

"Oh yes," Sophie responded, "the boss knows how to get what she wants, doesn't she? And... I guess she wants us to bring those glasses."

The bookshop was a bit of a labyrinth, seeming to go endlessly back away from the street, before turning a corner to the left. Their table was tucked away right at the end of the shop, nice and private. Just as Claudia had mentioned, it was something else. There was a low round table, not more than two feet high, around which sat a quartet of ancient leather chairs.

Ok, so they weren't exactly ancient, and they weren't exactly chairs. The leather had seen better days, giving the impression of age, and the design was more like a high-backed beanbag than an actual chair. Old or not, chair or beanbag, the one thing they looked was comfortable. Claudia had already sunk herself down into one of them, legs crossed, eyes fixed on her two companions: the lover, and the wannabe pupil.

As she sat there, Claudia observed. There was something remarkably similar about the two of them, and it wasn't just the young age, nor the serene beauty. What the two women shared was an apparently natural subservience, a desire to please in the hope of then being pleased.

For sure, that was the case with Kirsten, and for sure there had been many moments to please. As for Sophie, well that one time in her bedroom had given the suggestion, and now Claudia was going to test just how far she would go.

Then another thought crossed Claudia's mind, and she smiled to herself. It was sneaky, but one day she thought she would find out. Would these two women please each other if they felt they were pleasing their mistress? It was a thought for another time. Today was all about getting Sophie some answers, and letting her decide for herself, who she was, and what she wanted. That had been Sophie's ask, and Claudia was going to make sure Sophie got the full story, the good, the bad, and every cuff, chain, paddle, and toy in between. Oh, and yes, she wasn't going to forget about her little sub. Kirsten had promised to be a good girl, and now was her chance to earn her rewards.

"Come, Sophie... have a seat," Claudia said, beckoning her co-worker over towards one of the seats, immediately to the right of where Claudia was sitting, facing inwards towards the shop.

"And... you... you can sit here, Kirsten," Claudia continued, indicating the seat directly opposite Sophie, "but be a darling and pour us some wine first. We're dying of thirst here."

This time, Kirsten didn't respond in words. She held back from giving her 'yes mistress' acknowledgement, instead opting for a simple nod of the head, intent on not bringing any more undue attention on herself than was needed.

But... the request in itself was a problem; one Kirsten was very aware of.

Whichever way she did this, she was going to bring a little attention on herself. She could lean forward and pour the wine, risking the front of her dress sagging down and revealing her naked breasts. The alternative though would be to crouch down, or perch on the edge of her seat, and pour the wine. Yes, that would prevent a glimpse down her dress, but with it came the risk of flashing something equally bare, and even more unacceptable. It was the former that Kirsten went for, and yes, she noticed eyes peering in the direction of her tiny tits as she poured, then handed over, two glasses of wine.

Finally, Kirsten took her own seat. She wasn't expecting the leather to be so soft and ended up falling backwards into the beanbag like chair. As she did, Kirsten instinctively grabbed hold of the hem of her dress, intent on preventing it from rising up too far. What she couldn't prevent though was the gasped squeal, just like in her mistress' car... that vocal reminder of unexpected movement from the plug in her ass. Kirsten laughed it off as she made herself more presentable.

"Wasn't expecting that," Kirsten joked. "Took me quite by surprise."

"I'll bet it did," Claudia retorted, giving her lover a knowing wink.

"Ladies... here's to fun, to friendship, to sex, to awakenment, to desires fulfilled," Claudia added, toasting her two companions, a look of utter innocence on her face as she spoke the latter.

The words didn't go unnoticed. Sophie started to giggle she latched onto the titillating nature of what had just been said, and the way it had simply been thrust into normal conversation as if it was just... well... normal. It was the sort of crudeness that Mukesh wouldn't have condoned... at least... not in public. In private though... that was a different matter.

Kirsten, on the other hand, found herself blushing a little, as she considered just how her mistress might fulfil the desire she held inside at this very moment.

An hour passed quickly. The three women drank and chatted. Much to Kirsten's surprise, but not to Claudia's, the meeting was most pleasurable. It seemed that her and Sophie, despite coming from very different backgrounds, had more in common that she ever could have expected. Before long, the last dregs of wine had been poured, and drinking had been replaced by deeper conversation.

It was then that Claudia took the evening in a totally unexpected direction.

"Now, Sophie... wasn't there something you wanted to ask Kirsten?" Claudia asked.

"Errm..." Sophie replied, seemingly unsure of what was being suggested.

"Surely you haven't forgotten already... what you asked of me... why you wanted to meet my sexy little lover?" Claudia added.

"Forgotten... no, not forgotten... but not here, not now," Sophie replied.

Sophie was now feeling a little hot. She knew exactly what she had asked of her boss, and why they had ended up here. It was just that... well... Kirsten seemed so cute... so innocent. How could Sophie come out and ask what it was like to be Claudia's lover, and would this young lover really have the answers Sophie was looking for? It just wasn't right, was it? Just wasn't what educated young women did.

"There I was, thinking you were serious," Claudia teased, "and now the opportunity arrives, the cat gets your tongue. Is that it? Is that what you wanted? Were you just playing games?"

"No... it's just... well... what if... today's perfect... I don't want... ruin it... you know... by asking..." Sophie tried to justify herself but ended up just giving a barely coherent bunch of non-sentences.

"You know what they say, my dear. You don't ask, you don't get," Claudia responded.

"I'm sure Kirsten wouldn't mind at all," Claudia added, putting her hand on Kirsten's knee.

"You, wouldn't mind, would you?" Claudia asked, directing her question towards Kirsten. As she asked, Claudia slid her hand along Kirsten's nylon clad lower thigh, inadvertently pushing the hem of Kirsten's dress just a little higher until the tops of those stay-ups came into view.

Kirsten just sat there. She was confused, both by her mistress' actions and by the ongoing debate. Were the two linked? What's more, what was Kirsten expected to do? Was she meant to agree, or was she meant to object? Then again, what was the question? If she knew what was to be asked, she would know how to frame a response. In the end, Kirsten did reply with a question of her own.

"Ask me what?" Kirsten responded.

For a moment there was silence.

In the end, it was a tentative Sophie who responded.

"Please, Kirsten... please don't take this the wrong way... I was asking Claudia... and she suggested meeting you... asking you..."

"Yes, Sophie," Kirsten replied. "I sort of got the asking me... but asking me what?"

"Oh god," Sophie replied. "This is sort of... errm... well... I was wondering... you and Claudia... what is she really like?" Sophie asked, all the time never quite stating the actual thoughts on her mind.

"What Claudia is really like?" Kirsten asked, equally confused by the question now asked. "What do you mean, what she's really like?"

"I mean... you know... does she..." Sophie started, but never managed to complete. She took a deep breath, then started again. "God, this is embarrassing. How can I say it. I got drunk... no... we got drunk... and I ended up doing something with Claudia which I shouldn't have done... but it was so good... and now I want more... but... but... she says I don't know her... the real her... but you can tell me... how is she with you... does she make you feel this way?"

"This way?" Kirsten asked, trying to make sense of the ramblings.

In the end it was Claudia who stepped in. In her usual direct way, she told it exactly as it was.

"What Sophie is trying to say, my darling, is that we had a few cocktails, then went back to her place. We were a little tipsy and ended up kissing... you know... just like this," Claudia started.

Claudia leaned across and placed her lips against Kirsten's. It was a soft sensual caress, lasting mere seconds.

"You know what it's like," Claudia continued. "One thing led to another, and before we knew it, we were in the bedroom. Then there were ropes, and a plug, and young Sophie found herself naked, spreadeagled on the bed, with her cute little ass filled..."

Sophie found herself blushing. It was one thing to be thinking such things, and another to be doing them intimately in private, but to have your secrets played out in front of you to an audience was something quite different... embarrassing... shocking... thrilling, in equal measures.

"Sounds a bit like your first time, doesn't it Kirsten?" Claudia asked.

Kirsten nodded. The details may have been different, but there were so many parallels.

"Why don't you tell Sophie about your first time, Kirsten," Claudia suggested.

"All of it?" Kirsten asked.

"Oh yes, all of it. Sophie would love to hear how we met, and more so... what happened afterwards... how you got that collar... why you refer to me as mistress. Do you think she didn't hear it earlier? I saw the way she looked at you. Then... well... if you're interested... maybe Sophie here will tell you all what happened next that Friday night," Claudia replied.