All Comments on 'World Class 01'

by RipRespon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid mindless dribble

Had read same same plot by stupid wannabe writers-could you just wank your whatever using sandpaper.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
hmmm..tell me...

...do you really want to make believe, t h a t was a story??

Sorry, mate, but that was nothing in my eyes. No plot, nothing developed, nothing seemed to fit - and then you boldly wrote the catastrophe you call an end??

You´ve got guts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good one

On the contrary, you oafs - it was a hot story. Tell us more, author!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Bad One

A tale of a cheating cunt. What's so good about that? If you continue the tale and let the husband know the truth it will up it's value but for now it's just crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
woman after my own heart

a dumb whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Does she tell the truth?

Drunken idiots doing stupid shit, this could cost a marriage.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Drunks

How does an author do 'character development' with people who are falling-down drunk throughout the chapter? About the best we can guess is that such people are the type who will allow themselves to get FDD at a party welcoming them to the neighborhood!

Perhaps the next party will be a 'rail-riding' party OUT of the neighborhood! Hopefully, not a 'necktie party!'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's not a bad start and

you've given yourself a challenge. If the wife succumbs to blackmailing neighbors over and over with no sign of regaining any dignity or marriage stability, then you've failed. Good luck. 4*'s.

kyron99kyron99almost 11 years ago
crazy

the righteous readers on here always crack me up. why? they come to a wank site to masturbate. the click on stories about cheating wives...it turns them on. they jizz on themselves. and then they get mad at the characters!

uhh, hello! it's fantasy! it's not real, didn't happen, wouldn't happen, which is what makes it exciting to jerk off to. it's text on a screen! not real. separate fantasy from reality, already....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Learn English

swim trucks should maybe be swim trunks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 6 years ago
story

i love the weak ass anonymous cuck who post 1* cuck shit on everything he doesn't like. all that is graffiti by someone to scared to own their own comments. don't read anything on here then Puss.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Is she a cheating bitch? Too early to tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipRespon@RipRespon
540 Followers
My stories are based on the many sexual adventures I had during my marriage of over 20 years. My hot wife (10 years younger) and I explored exhibitionism, swinging, and ultimately cuckolding. We quickly discovered that my humiliation was an extreme turn on for both of us. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

World Class Series Info