Wrestling my Mother, Sister & Aunt

Story Info
Wrestling mother, sister & aunt while having sex with them.
7.9k words
3.81
40.5k
67
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrestling my Mother, Sister & Aunt

While eventually stripping his female relatives naked and having sex with them, Johnny mixed wrestling with incestuous sex.

Author's Note:

This is a true story that Johnny asked me to write about him wrestling his beloved mother, his sexy sister, and his MILF of an aunt. He was inspired by my story to have me write his own story after he read My Son, My Friend, My Secret Lover. As much as he enjoyed my story, My Son, My Friend, My Secret Lover, he couldn't believe how similar that Mathew's story was to his own, true story.

Hard to wrap his head around, he couldn't believe that someone else had the same sexual fantasy of wrestling their mother, their sister, and their aunt. His sexual fantasy come true, he'd love nothing more than to wrestle his beloved mother, his sexy slut of a sister, and his MILF of an aunt. This is Johnny's true story how his mother, his sister, and his aunt allowed him to live out his sexual fantasy by wrestling them and having incestuous sex with them.

# # #

Huge wrestling fans, instead of wrestling with my male friends, no fun in that, I had more fun wrestling women, especially the thought of wrestling my mother, my sister, and/or my aunt. While imagining touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and groping them, I particularly liked the idea of sexually wrestling my female relatives. Something I wouldn't know until I asked, I hoped they'd enjoy wrestling me as much as I imagined that I'd enjoy wrestling them.

Making my touches and feels seem innocently accidental, I loved to touch, feel, fondle, and grope my female relatives as much as I hoped they'd enjoyed touching, feeling, fondling, and groping me. Only, I wouldn't want them to think that I was deliberately touching them and feeling them. I'd want them to think that touching them and feeling them unintentional and part of wrestling them.

'How hot would that be to wrestle my mother,' I thought? 'How hot would that be to wrestle my big sister, Sophia? How hot would that be to wrestle my aunt, my mother's kid sister, my Aunt Emma? I imagined touching and feeling my mother, Gina, my sister, Sophia, and my aunt, Emma, through their clothes while wrestling them. I hoped they'd wanted to wrestle me while touching and feeling me through my clothes as much as I wanted to wrestle them while touching and feeling them through their clothes.'

# # #

It all began a few years ago when I was 22-years-old and my MILF of a mother, Regina, who preferred to be called Gina, was 44-years-old. One day, during the pandemic when we were all bored from not seeing our friends and from sheltering indoors, my mind turned to the favorite, fantasy thing that I hoped to do, wrestling my mother, my sister, and/or my aunt. Hoping beyond hope, afraid to even broach the subject and ask them, I wondered if they'd wrestle me.

'Wow,' I thought. 'How hot would that be to wrestle my mother, my sister, and/or my aunt while touching and feeling them through their clothes? While making my touches and feels seem so innocent and part of wrestling, I'd love to grope my mother, my sister, and my aunt through their clothes. Something I wouldn't know until I asked, the perfect way to pass the time while sheltering at home, I wondered if they'd wrestle me.'

My mother and I both loved watching women's roller derby and women's wrestling, especially when the women ripped off one another's bikini tops and flashed the crowd their naked tits. We also enjoyed watching videos of two inebriated women fighting in the street while stripping one another naked as a crowd of spectators watched. My favorite sexual fantasy to masturbate over, was to masturbate over wrestling my mother, my sister, and/or my aunt while stripping them naked and having incestuous sex with them.

I'd love to rip off their tops and have them flash me their naked breasts. If I could, I'd love to strip them naked, totally naked. I'd love them to strip me naked, too. There's something freeing and sexually naughty about being naked in front of your mother, your big sister, and your mature aunt while they're all naked in front of you, too.

Never believing that they'd agree to wrestle me but hoping that they would, as a lark and out of the clear blue, first, I'd ask my mother to wrestle me. Wondering what her reaction would be to my question, I wondered what she'd say. Then, thinking better of it, not wanting to offend my mother, embarrassed to ask her, I wondered if she'd think me weird, strange, and/or perverted.

While thinking more about wrestling my mother, my excuse to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her, I'd love to wrestle her while hopefully feeling her D cup breasts. I'd love to touch, feel, and squeeze her shapely ass through her nightgown. I masturbated while imagining wrestling my mother and touching her and feeling her everywhere through her nightgown that a son should never touch and feel his mother.

Not stopping with just wrestling my mother, I masturbated myself while imagining wrestling my sister and while touching her and feeling her through her clothes. I continued masturbating over my sister while imagining undressing her and stripping her naked. I continued masturbating over my sister, Sophia, while imagining her mounting me, fucking me, and having incestuous sex with me.

I masturbated while imagining wrestling my aunt while touching her and feeling here through her clothes. I continued masturbating over my aunt while imagining undressing her, too. I continued masturbating over my aunt, Emma, while imagining stripping her naked and having incestuous sex with her, too. I'd love to strip them all naked, my mother, my sister, and my aunt. I'd love them to strip me naked, too. I'd love to have forbidden sex with them all under the pretense of wrestling.

# # #

'After imagining putting her in a leglock, how hot would that be to touch and feel my mother's nearly naked body through her nightgown while wrestling her,' I thought? 'How hot would that be to fondle her nearly naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples and feeling and squeezing her nightgown clad ass? How hot would that be to stick my horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples? How hot would that be to move my horny hand between my mother's shapely thighs and cup her panty clad pussy while tracing her pussy slit with my finger?'

Only and alas, too morally modest and too much of a lady for that, sadly and sexually frustratingly, my mother would never wrestle me, especially not in her short, sheer, and sexy, low-cut nightgown. Still, a secret, sexual fantasy of mine, something to masturbate over when horny, I loved imagining wrestling my mother while she wore her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown. I loved the thought of my mother flashing me her nightgown clad, nearly naked body while we wrestled.

Then, I thought of wrestling my sexy slut of a sister. If I couldn't wrestle my mother, Gina, I'd love to wrestle my sister, Sophia. She's so pretty. She's so sexy. She's so shapely. My big sister has such big tits.

'How hot would that be to touch and feel my sister through her clothes under the pretense of innocently wrestling her? Hoping she wouldn't take exception to me sexually abusing her beautiful body, I wondered if she'd allow me to touch and feel her while wrestling her. I wondered if she'd touch and feel me on while wrestling me, too.'

Finally, I thought again of wrestling my mother's kid sister, my aunt, Emma. Again, if I couldn't wrestle my mother and if my sister refused to wrestle me, I'd love to wrestle my MILF of an aunt. In the way that I've been sexually attracted to my mother and to my sister, I've always been sexually attracted to my aunt, too. In the way that my aunt sexually looked at me as if undressing me with her eyes, I suspected that if my mother and sister didn't want to wrestle that my aunt would.

'How hot would that be to touch and feel my aunt through her clothes on the pretense of wrestling her? How hot for my aunt to touch and feel me through my clothes on the pretense of wrestling me? Something that I continued masturbating over, I wondered if my aunt would wrestle me. Only, one way to know, I needed to ask her if we could wrestle. She may surprise me. She may want to wrestle me as much as I'd love to wrestle her.'

My sexual fantasy come true, I was filled with sexually, inappropriate thoughts of wrestling my mother. I continued masturbating myself while imagining wrestling her. While making my touches and feels appear unintentional, I imagined touching her and feeling her where a son should never touch and feel his mother while wrestling her. With me already having an erection by the mere thought of wrestling my mother in her nightgown, I wondered if my sexual excitement would show when asking her if she'd wrestle me.

Torn by my sexual attraction for my mother, an unusual request to ask her, I debated if I should even ask her to wrestle me. Yet, not wanting to make things between us awkward and make her feel sexually uncomfortable, nevertheless, curious to know, I needed to know if she'd wrestle me. With us both huge wrestling fans, perhaps, she had already thought of wrestling me in the way that I now thought of wrestling her. Daring myself to do so, no harm done in asking, curious to know, at the very least, I needed to ask her the question.

# # #

"Mom," I asked while staring at all I could see of her beautiful, nearly naked body through her sheer and sexy nightgown?

As if deliberately, sexually teasing me, she always wore her sexiest nightgowns around the house and around me without having the modesty and/or the shame to wear a robe over them. I stared at all that I could see of my MILF of a mother through her sheer, sexy, short, and low-cut nightgown while imagining her naked and having sex with me. I stared at her long, sexy line of cleavage and at her long, beautiful, dark hair. When she stood, I stared at the shape of her round, firm ass. I stared at the patch of black, trimmed, pubic hair that showed through my mother's nightgown.

When she stood in the kitchen in front of the opened refrigerator door without turning on the overhead, kitchen light, the light from the refrigerator passed through her sheer nightgown and made her appear naked. As if she stood in front of a TSA X-ray, machine at the airport, again, when she suddenly walked by the television in a darkened living room, the light from the television passing through her thin nightgown made her appear naked. Lastly, when she opened the living room drapes in the morning and stood in front of the bay windows, the bright sunlight that shown through her sheer nightgown made her appear naked.

Whether by the light of the refrigerator, the television, or the morning sunlight, I loved imagining my mother standing naked in front of me. I lost count how many times I masturbated over imagining seeing my mother without her clothes. As my excuse to touch and feel her nearly naked body through her nightgown, I'd love to wrestle my mother.

# # #

"Yes, Sweetie. What is it?"

Not even turning her head to look at me, she continued reading her magazine. Something that I could never take back, did I dare open Pandora's Box, that sexually, inappropriate door and ask my mother the question? Knowing fully well what I was up to, what if she thought me weird or worse, perverted that I asked her to wrestle me?

'What son wrestles his mother,' I thought? 'An even more inappropriate, sexual question, what mother wrestles her son?'

Nonetheless, persevering and daring myself to ask my MILF of a mother the question, needing to know and curious for her answer, taking the bold step and a giant sexual step, I asked my mother what I was thinking.

"Would you wrestle me," I asked while innocently looking at her sitting across from me in her short, sheer, and low-cut nightgown?

'She looked so hot in her sexy nightgown. I wished I could kiss her and make out with her while touching and feeling her through her sexy nightgown. Forget about wrestling my mother, I wished I could have sex with her.'

Returning back to my original question, I imagined wrestling my mother.

'If she agreed to wrestle me, did she dare wrestle me while wearing her sexy nightgown,' I thought. 'That's the question. If she dared wrestle me in her nightgown, then, chances are that she'd want to have sex with me, too.'

I'd love to wrestle my mother while she wore such a sexually revealing nightgown. Alas, if she agreed to wrestle me, I seriously doubted she'd wrestle me while wearing her barely there nightgown. My mother's not an exhibitionist whore. Modestly moral, as if she's one of the sisters on Downton Abbey, she's a refined lady. I've never seen more than her bra strap and a few upskirt peeks of her white panties.

No doubt, if indeed she decided to wrestle me, to maintain her morals and her modesty, she'd change to her sweatshirt and sweatpants. Only, while flashing me her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, I wished she'd wrestle me while wearing her sexy nightgown. I'd love to touch and feel every part of her naked, beautiful body that she flashed me while wrestling me.

# # #

With her sitting across from me in the living room, while wondering if she was deliberately exposing herself to me, her knees were parted open just enough that I could see that she wasn't wearing panties.

'My mother is not wearing panties. I can't believe she's not wearing panties. She's flashing me her naked pussy. I wonder if she's deliberately flashing me or unintentionally flashing me,' I thought.

The first time seeing a flash of my mother's naked pussy, I wondered again if she'd dared agree to wrestle me when wearing her sheer and sexy nightgown. I wondered if she dared wrestle me without changing into her sweatshirt and sweatpants. I'd love for my mother to continue flashing me in her sexy nightgown while wrestling me.

If she did wrestle me while wearing her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown, I'd see my all of mother's naked body. I'd see her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. If she dared to wrestle me while wearing her sexually revealing nightgown, I'd be touching and feeling my mother everywhere that I wanted to touch and feel her while making my touches and feels appear accidental.

Figuring that she'd say no to wrestling me but hoping that she'd say yes to wrestling me, I wondered what she'd say. Hoping she'd wrestle me, while visualizing her wrestling me, I wondered if she'd agree to wrestle me. I wondered if she'd think of me as an incestuous pervert hoping to cop cheap feels of her beautiful, nightgown clad body. Indeed, I'd definitely love to touch, feel, and fondle my mother's nightgown clad, nearly naked body on the pretense of wrestling her.

I stared at her long, shapely legs. She had such sexy legs. I'd love to feel my mother's legs, especially her naked, upper thighs, while wrestling her. Something that I hoped to do, while French kissing her and making out with her, I'd love to stick my horny hand between her thighs and cup her naked pussy while fingering her pussy slit.

Hoping beyond hope that she'd agree to wrestle me, my sexual fantasy come true, I knew she'd never wrestle me while wearing her revealing nightgown. If she did agree to wrestle me, sexually frustratingly, she'd want to put on pants and a sweatshirt. I knew that if she did wrestle me while still in her nightgown, I'd be seeing, touching, and feeling all that I hoped to see, touch, and feel of my mother's beautiful body.

Even if she didn't agree to wrestle me, I'd be masturbating over imagining my mother wrestling me while wearing her sexy nightgown and exposing her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy to me. I'd be masturbating over imagining touching and feeling my mother. I'd be masturbating over imagining stripping her naked and having sex with her naked body.

# # #

"What? Sorry. I beg your pardon," she asked while looking at me with a confused expression on her face? "Wrestle? Seriously?" She laughed. "You want to wrestle me? You want to wrestle your mother," she asked with another, little laugh while a glimmer of sexual arousal took hold of her face and erected her nipples through her sheer, thin nightgown?

My mother not only had big tits but also, she had big nipples, too. I'd love to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples while touching, feeling, and fondling her big tits. I'd love to suck her nipples while she stroked my cock.

Surprising me and sexually exciting me, if I wasn't mistaken in reading her facial expression, she seemed interested in wrestling me. I knew as soon as started thinking about wrestling my mother that I'd have an erection and I did. Hoping she'd wrestle me and hoping she'd wrestle me while wearing her sexy nightgown, I already had a throbbing erection with the thought of me touching and feeling her through her nightgown. My cock throbbed and pulsated with the thought of her touching my cock through my pajama bottoms.

Who wouldn't have an erection while imagining wrestling a mother who looked like her? She was beautiful. She was shapely and she was sexy. She was my best friend. Unashamed and unembarrassed to admit it, I'd marry her if I could.

I wished I could find the doppelganger of my mother. I'd love to find her clone. I'd love to find a woman who not only looked like her but also, talked like her, laughed like her, and walked like her.

With my cock continuing to throb and pulsate, I hoped that my erect penis would make its way out of my pajama pee hole. If my mother agreed to wrestle me, I hoped to expose my erect, naked cock to her. Hoping that it would happen, something she had never seen before since she changed my diaper as a baby, I couldn't wait for my mother to see my naked, erect prick.

I wondered if my cock emerged from my pajama pee hole what her reaction would be to seeing my naked prick. Would she look? Would she stare? Or would she look away in disgust that I exposed myself to her?

Maybe her seeing my naked prick would motivate her to wrestle me while touching and feeling my naked dick. Maybe, she'd surprise me and reach out and touch me. Maybe, she'd stroke me. Maybe, she'd moved to her knees and suck me. Maybe, she'd spread her legs and fuck me.

Depending on how she reacted to seeing my naked prick would give me clear evidence to how she'd feel about me touching her, feeling her, and groping her through her flimsy nightgown while wrestling her. I knew that if she wrestled me while wearing her nightgown that her big tits would eventually fall out of her top. I'd love to see my mother's naked tits. I'd love to finger her erect nipples. I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits. She has such big and shapely breasts.

I knew that if she wrestled me in her nightgown that the hem of her nightgown would climb to her waist to expose her naked ass and her naked pussy to my horny eyes. Something I've never seen before; I'd love to see not only my mother's naked tits but also, I'd love to see her naked ass and her naked pussy, too. Then, once she exposed herself to me, I hoped she'd allow me to strip her naked on the pretense of wrestling her. As much as I hoped to see my mother's naked tits, I hoped to see her naked ass and her naked pussy, too.

# # #

I watched her look over at me. Wishing I could read her mind, I wondered what she was thinking. She eyed me with curiosity. Then, giving me an unexpected look, she eyed me with flash of sexual arousal. She eyed me as if she was suddenly interested in wrestling me. Clearly, I had piqued her interest in wrestling me.

"Okay," said my mother putting down her magazine and standing. "Let's go," she said giving me a devious smile. "Let's wrestle."