Wrestling my Mother, Sister & Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother, my sister, and my aunt all had such beautiful bodies. They were so sexy. They were so shapely. All three had such big and shapely breasts.

I couldn't wait to touch my naked aunt. I couldn't wait to feel her naked body. I couldn't wait to not only wrestle her but also to have sex with her, too.

"I'm ready to wrestle," she said. She looked down at the bulge in my pajama bottoms. "C'mon, your turn. Get naked. We're wrestling nude, Greco-Roman, Olympic style. Show me your cock. I want to see your big prick that my big sister has bragged about," said my aunt. "After you exposed yourself to my sister and to my niece, I want you to expose yourself to me."

Obediently obeying my mother's sister, I pushed down my pajama bottoms and kicked them to the side. Then, I grabbed my aunt in a headlock and pushed her to the middle of the living room floor. Instead of pushing me away, she pushed me to the floor. Not wasting time with wrestling, she wrapped her legs around me and mounted me. With her unembarrassed and unashamed, I couldn't believe that my naked aunt was already on top of me and ready to fuck me.

Not even bothering to wrestle me, she wanted to have incestuous sex with me. My aunt wanted to fuck me. She reached down for my naked prick and moved it to her pussy. Then, with a hump, I was inside of my aunt's wet and warm pussy. She was fucking me in the way that I was fucking her. She was fucking me in the way that I had already fucked my mother and my sister.

Not even bothering to make love, we were fucking like two, wild animals. The harder and faster I humped her, the harder and faster she humped me. In the way that I gave my mother a sexual orgasm, not wanting to sexually disappoint her, I was determined to give my aunt a sexual orgasm, too.

Waiting for her to catch up to me, I controlled myself from humping her too fast, humping her too hard, and cumming too soon. In the way that I had a sexual orgasm with my mother, I wanted to have a sexual orgasm with my aunt. Then, when she arched her back and stiffened her legs, that was my visual clue that she was ready to cum.

"Johnny. Oh, my God, Johnny. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. I'm almost there. I'm nearly there," she said while returning my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. "Fuck me, Johnny. Fuck me. Fuck your aunt."

After we had our sexual orgasms together, we stayed like that while holding one another. Hugging and kissing, the first time kissing my aunt on her lips, in the way that I did with my mother and sister, I parted her lips with my tongue. I was French kissing my aunt and she was French kissing me.

No longer wrestling one another, we continued having sex with one another. While sleeping in my mother's bed, I continued having sex with my naked mother nearly every night and every morning. I had sex with my sister twice a week and had sex with my aunt once a week. I never knew that wrestling could be such sexy fun.

THE END