Wrestling my Mother, Sister & Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I not only couldn't believe that my mother agreed to wrestle me but also that she agreed to wrestle me while wearing her revealing nightgown. I was filled with sexual excitement that I'd not only be seeing all that I wanted to see of my mother's naked body but also that I'd be touching and feeling all that I wanted to touch and feel her naked body, too. I'd love to get her in a hold where I totally exposed her.

'I don't believe this,' I thought. 'My sexual fantasy come true; my MILF of a mother agreed to wrestle me. She agreed to wrestle me while wearing her sexy nightgown. While wrestling my mother, I'll be able to see, touch, and feel all of her naked body.'

"Let's see what you have in the way of wrestling moves," she said walking closer to me. "I dare you to get me down on the floor," she said pushing my shoulder. "I dare you to get me in a submission hold," she said pushing my other shoulder. "I dare you to pin me," she said with a sexy laugh.

I was surprised that my mother agreed to wrestle me especially while wearing her skimpy nightgown without having the modesty of, at least, wearing panties. Surprised that she didn't change into something more modestly suitable, and something less revealing, I was glad she didn't. Encouraged by her positive reaction to wrestling me especially while wearing her sexually revealing nightgown, I started wrestling my mother.

I was floored as much as I was sexually excited by my mother's challenge for me to get her down on the floor, to get her in a submission hold, and/or pin her. Not a serious wrestling match but just a for fun wrestling match, I wrestled my mother in my pajama bottoms without wearing underwear and she wrestled me in her short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgown without wearing panties. Depending on what I'd see of her sexy, naked body, while sexually imagining every naked scenario, I'll be masturbating over wrestling my mother in her revealing nightgown for the rest of my life.

# # #

While rolling around the on the carpeted floor wrestling her, with her big tits already nearly hanging out of the top of her nightgown, I hoped her naked breasts would completely fall out of her nightgown top. With me already having a throbbing and pulsating erection, I hoped my naked prick would slip out of my pajama pee hole. I'd love to see my mother's naked breasts as much as I'd love to flash her my naked cock. I'd love to touch and feel her naked tits as much as I'd love for her to touch and feel my naked cock.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you, Mother, and I'll stop," I said sensitive to not wanting to hurt my mother.

With her leaning forward and bent over me, the top of her nightgown fell completely open. As if I had never seen a woman's naked breasts before, I stared down her open nightgown top at my mother's long, line of sexy cleavage. Having never seen my mother's naked breasts before, I stared at all that I could see of the tops of her breasts. Able to see all the way down to her navel, I stared at her erect nipples pushing against her sexy nightgown.

Something I never saw before; I couldn't believe that I was seeing the total size and the complete shape of my mother's naked breasts. I couldn't believe I was seeing her areolas and her nipples, too. She not only had big tits but also, she had big, erect nipples, too. As much as I couldn't wait to touch and fondle her big, naked tits, I couldn't wait to pull, turn, twist, and suck her erect nipples.

Using wrestling as our excuse to touch and feel one another, unable to admit our incestuous, sexual attraction to one another, we both wanted to touch and feel one another. Clearly surprising me, she wanted me to touch and feel her as much as I wanted to touch and feel her. Clearly surprising me, she wanted to touch and feel my erect, pajama clad cock as much as I wanted her to feel my erect pajama clad prick.

Obvious to me now, something that sexually excited me more than anything else, even more than seeing her naked breasts, we both wanted to have incestuous sex with one another. I wanted to have forbidden sex with my mother as much as she clearly wanted to have forbidden sex with me, her son. Even more sexually exciting than having sex with a female celebrity, there's nothing more sexually exciting than the thought of having forbidden sex with my mother.

Pondering the possibility of having incestuous sex with my mother, I wondered what it would be like to have incestuous sex with her. I wondered what it would feel like for her to stroke me and take me in her mouth to suck me. I wondered what it would feel like to make love to her. I wondered what it would feel like to fuck my mother.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you, Johnny, and I'll stop," she said teasing me with a sexy laugh.

# # #

Wrestling my mother without being properly dressed was my excuse to expose myself to her. I couldn't wait for my erect, naked cock to pop out of my pajama pee hole and make its debut, surprise appearance. I couldn't wait for my mother to see my naked prick. I couldn't wait to flash her my naked dick.

Wondering what her reaction would be to seeing my naked prick, I couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing my naked cock. With me already seeing her naked tits, and with her wrestling me in her nightgown was her excuse to expose herself to me. I couldn't wait to oblige her and expose myself to her. I couldn't wait to oblige her and see more of my mother's beautiful, naked body. I couldn't wait to see her naked ass and her naked pussy. I couldn't wait to see my mother's reaction to her exposing herself to me.

The more we wrestled, the more sexually excited we both became. The more we wrestled, the more that she exposed her naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy to me and the more that I exposed my naked penis to her. The more we wrestled, the more that I touched and felt her where a son should never touch and feel his mother. The more we wrestled, the more that she touched and felt me where a mother should never touch and feel her son.

Just as it was difficult not to touch, feel, and grope my mother's naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, it was difficult for her not to touch, feel, and grope my naked prick. While wrestling one another, she put my head in a leglock. My face was literally pressed against her naked pussy. Never have I been as sexually excited with my mother's naked pussy practically in my mouth as I was now.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I'm seeing my mother's naked pussy. Her naked cunt is only a few inches from my horny eyes and my lustful mouth. If I dared stick out my tongue, I'd be licking my mother's cunt.'

She was wet, glistening wet. She was so very wet. I was tempted to touch her wet, naked pussy. I was tempted to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy. I was tempted lick her naked cunt while finger fucking her wet pussy.

Under the bright, living room light, with her glistening pussy giving evidence to her sexual arousal, I could clearly see how sexually attracted she was to me. Something I never smelled before; I could smell the musky aroma of her sexual arousal. It took all the sexual control for me not to turn my head, lash out my tongue, and lick her.

It took all the sexual control for me not to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy. Tempted to stick out my tongue and lick my mother's pussy, I was tempted to stick out my finger and fuck her. As much as I wanted her to suck me, I wanted to eat her.

Then, when I returned the favor and put my mother in a leglock, my exposed, naked prick was already out of my pajama pee hole. As if my penis had a mind of its own, my erect prick was pressed against her red, full lips. No longer wrestling my mother but sexually abusing her instead, I couldn't believe my naked cock was pressed against my mother's mouth.

Sexually teasing her, temping her, torturing her, and abusing her, while making the next sexual move, I took my cock in my hand and slowly slid the head of my prick along my mother's lips. Daring her to open her mouth and take my prick inside, I humped her mouth and fucked her face. Then, she finally took me in her hand to stroke me and opened her mouth to kiss my cock and lick my cock, she briefly took me inside of her mouth to suck my cock. Encouraged that she was about to blow me, I continued humping her mouth and fucking her face.

My mother switched her leglock again. Now with my mouth pressed against her wet pussy, taking the chance that she'd sexually allow me to eat her or push me away and scold me, I lashed out my tongue. I licked my mother's wet, naked pussy while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking her cunt. This was my mother's cunt. I couldn't believe I was masturbating my mother while eating her. I couldn't believe my mother allowed me to lick and finger fuck her pussy.

Sexually shocking me, instead of pushing me away, she took my head in between her hands and rubbed my face all over her wet pussy. Clearly, she wanted me to eat her as much as I wanted to eat her. I had her vaginal secretions everywhere. In my mouth, up my nose, and in my eyes, as if she had given me a pussy cum bath, I was covered with my mother's warm wetness.

In the way that my mother was blowing me, I was eating her. In the way that she was stroking me, I was finger fucking her. I continued rubbing her clit and probing her pussy deeper with my long, stiff finger. Getting ready to have a sexual orgasm, my mother was wiggling her nearly, naked body all over the carpeted floor.

Something that I'd remember forever and would masturbate over for the rest of my life, on the pretense of wrestling her, I was having incestuous sex with my mother and she was having forbidden sex with me. I knew it was only a matter of time before we'd be fucking. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I couldn't wait to fuck my mother.

# # #

Finally, no longer wrestling, my mother parted her long, shapely legs and moved on top of me. This was it. This was really it. I was about to fuck my mother and she was about to fuck me.

She reached down between her legs and took hold of my erect cock. She moved my stiff prick to her pussy lips and with a hump, I was inside of her. Something I had never imagined feeling before, I felt her warm, wetness consume me.

Sliding inside of her deeper, I continued humping her and she continued humping me. While kissing her, French kissing her, as if we were husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, or lovers instead of mother and son, we were making love. Something so forbidden for us to do and something that I'll never forget for the rest of my life, I couldn't believe that I was finally making love to my mother and she was finally making love to me.

Then, with me taking sexual control, I rolled her over and mounted her. I mounted my mother. I couldn't believe I finally mounted her. As soon as I was on top of my mother, I humped her harder and I humped her faster. Instead of making love to my mother, I was fucking her. I was fucking my mother and not pushing me away and/or resisting me, she was fucking me.

I couldn't believe that I was fucking my mother and she was fucking me. Humping me as fast and as hard as I humped her, she was determined to make me cum inside of her. The harder and faster that I humped her, the sooner I knew I'd be cumming. I'd be cumming in my mother's wet, warm pussy. I couldn't wait to fill her pussy with my warm, oozy liquid. My sexual fantasy come true; I couldn't wait to cum in my mother's cunt.

Something even more forbidden than us having incestuous sex, I only wished I could give her my baby. I'd love to impregnate my mother. I'd love to raise our child with me as the father and her as the mother. I'd move somewhere no one knew us. I'd marry her. I'd marry my mother and live happily ever after.

"Johnny! Johnny! Oh, my God, Johnny. Please don't stop. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. I'm cumming, Johnny. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," she said. "Fuck me, Johnny. Fuck me. Fuck your mother."

Controlling myself from cumming too soon, we continued fucking harder and faster until she was on the verge of having a sexual orgasm.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

She laughed out loud.

"Don't call me Mom with your big dick buried inside of my pussy. Call me Gina," she said.

I fucked her harder and I fucked her faster.

"I love you, Gina," I said.

She gave me a long, wet kiss.

"I love you, too, Johnny," she said continuing to hump me harder and faster.

Then, when I felt her arch her back and stiffen legs, knowing that she was ready to cum, I unloaded all the cum I had in my balls in her pussy. The first time fucking my mother and the first time she was fucking her son, as if our sexual intercourse was meant to be, we had our sexual orgasms at the same time.

# # #

Then later that afternoon, we put on a wrestling show in front some of our female relatives. After watching all of the fun we had wrestling, as their not-so-subtle excuse to have sex with me, my sister and my aunt wanted to wrestle me, too. First, I wrestled my sister, Sophia and then, I wrestled my aunt, Emma. In the way that I touched and felt my mother, I touched and felt them both, and they touched and felt me. In the way that I saw their topless and naked bodies, they saw my naked prick.

'I can't believe that I not only exposed my cock to my naked mother but also that I exposed my cock to my naked sister and to my naked aunt,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I not only had forbidden sex with my mother but now I'm about to have incestuous sex with my sister and with my aunt.

After watching me wrestle our mother, the next morning, my big sister, Sophia, emerged from her bedroom in her bra and panties. The first time seeing my sister in her bra and panties, I was as shocked as I was sexually excited. I had never seen my sister in her sexy underwear before.

My sister had such a sexy and shapely body. As if she was a tall model on a runway, I watched her tits juggle as she walked. If it wasn't enough that I'd be masturbating over touching and feeling my naked mother while wrestling her and having incestuous sex with her, I'd be masturbating over seeing my sister in her sexy, low-cut bra, and sheer, bikini panties.

"Are you ready to wrestle me," she asked while giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile?

Taking a wrestling stance, she crotched with her arms in front of her ready to wrestle me.

Without even having to ask her, my sister wanted to wrestle me. She surprised me that she wanted to wrestle me. Yet, more than wrestling me, after my mother told her that I fucked her and she fucked me, she wanted to have sex with me. I laughed. With her ready to suck and fuck me, I couldn't believe my sexy, big sister wanted to have incestuous sex with me.

"I'd love nothing more than to wrestle you, Sophia," I said grabbing her in a headlock. "I hope you don't mind if I strip you naked while touching you and feeling you everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his naked sister," I said with a dirty laugh.

Then, catching me off guard, she reached for the only thing she could grab. Something not expecting her to do, she pulled my pajama bottoms down and exposed my naked, erect prick to her and to my mother who was watching us wrestle from her chair. Oddly enough, embarrassed as much as I was sexually excited, I immediately had an erection. I let go of my sister to pull up my pajama bottoms.

When I leaned to pull up my pajama bottoms, she grabbed me around my neck and put me in a headlock. Turnaround is fair play. I grabbed Sophia around her waist and pulled my sister's panties down to her ankles expose her naked ass and her naked pussy.

When she still didn't break off her headlock, I felt touch, felt, and squeezed her naked ass before sticking my hand between her shapely thighs to cup her naked pussy. I slid an experienced finger along her pussy slit and parted her pussy lips. Then, as if I was her boyfriend or her lover out on a date, I finger fucked my sister's cunt.

As soon as I parted her pussy lips, rubbed her clit, and finger fucked her, clearly feeling uncomfortable that her baby brother was masturbating her, she released her headlock and pushed me away. If it wasn't enough that I saw my sister naked, she saw me naked, too. If it wasn't enough that we saw one another naked, rubbing her clit while finger fucking her pussy, I briefly masturbated my sister.

Yet, surprising me, not wanting to wrestle me, forget about wrestling me, she wanted to have sex with me. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that my big sister wanted to have incestuous sex with me. My sister wanted to suck and fuck me. She wanted me to eat her pussy and fuck her cunt.

She didn't even bother to pull up her panties. Instead, she stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. Something that I never expected to see but was sexually excited to see, my sister was naked below the waist. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my big sister's naked pussy.

Then, she lifted her bra up and over her head. She was topless. Not only was I seeing my sister's naked ass and naked pussy but also, I was seeing her naked tits, too.

Then, not to be denied to have sex with me, her kid brother, she pulled my pajama bottoms down again to expose my erect, naked cock again. Following her lead, not pulling up my pajama bottoms, I kicked them to the side. I remained naked below the waist in front of my sister and mother.

Not stopping there, she pushed me back on the couch. As if she was going to fuck me, she mounted me. My sister mounted me as if she wanted to make love to me before fucking me. I couldn't believe my sister mounted me.

I kissed my sister. The first time kissing my sister on her lips, I parted her lips with my tongue and stuck my tongue in her mouth. I was French kissing my sister. Returning my French kissing with her long, wet kisses, she was French kissing me, too.

My erect naked cock was up against her wet pussy. Instead of releasing me, she reached down and took my cock in her hand and moved it to her pussy. With her gentle hump, my cock slid inside of my sister while my mother watched us making love. Another one of my sexual fantasies coming to fruition, I was making love to my sister. I couldn't believe that I was making love to her.

I returned my sister's humps with my humps. Soon, in deference to my mother, we were fucking. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my big sister and she was fucking me. Unembarrassed and unashamed, we were fucking while our mother watched.

After fucking my sister, if I could marry her, I would. I'd love to move to Utah, join the Mormon faith and marry no only my mother but also my sister, and perhaps, my MILF of an aunt, too. How hot would that be to impregnate all three of them? How hot would that be to give them all babies in my image to raise and love.

# # #

The very, next day, sexually arousing my aunt, my mother told my aunt, Emma, her sister, that she had wrestled me and blown me after I ate her pussy. She told my aunt that my sister and I made love and fucked one another, too. Eager to get in on the wrestling action, my aunt paid us a visit, specifically to see me, wrestle me, and, no doubt, to have sex with me. Something she's never done before; I was surprised that my aunt visited us in her sheer and sexy bathrobe. I had never seen my aunt in her bathrobe before.

As soon as I made my way downstairs, with her naked beneath her bathrobe, she turned to face me. She gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile. As if she was a stripper on stage, she slowly and sexily removed the tie from her bathrobe. Then, she seductively slipped her bathrobe off of her shoulders, first one and then the other. My aunt, my mother's sister was naked. Something I hadn't seen before and never expected to see now, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my aunt's naked ass, her naked tits, and her naked pussy.