All Comments on 'Writer's Block Ch. 01'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another fine beginning

Really, you spoil us. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ahh hell, if only my editor was like that

maybe I'd have those rewrites done. July huh? This is good, lots of heat, lots of chemistry and we still don't know his name...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
These weirdos you speak of...

...are we really THAT weird?

And what a smug, arrogant but undeniably sexy bloke you have in this tale!

MORE.

Please.

Thanks for the welcome break in my revision. Zera x

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 17 years ago
Very good!

I'm with DK on this one. Imogen is so distracted and confused and we don't even know his name, nice touch! Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm loving this story......

cannot wait for the next chapter. Absolutely wonderful writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
aw god dammit!

Ok, this is insane. You are now writing 3 different kick ass stories that are all great and all wip's. It is totally killing me. I love your work, I just selfishly wish I had found it after it was done! Keep it up (please!)

michchick98michchick98almost 17 years ago
Another great start!

Love the story so far, looking forward to more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
love it

I love your stories, please continue with this one!

lovegal73lovegal73almost 17 years ago
I agree, you are spoiling us!

All of the stories are so different, and SO GOOD! I check every day to see what treat you've posted...love it!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 17 years ago
I'm visiting every coffee shop

on the continent until I find the girl writing these stories! Then I'll make an ass of myself, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SO GOOD!!

I love your stories! Can't wait to find out what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so good!!

so what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very different.

A different type of subject material. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yay!

Oh my gosh, who is this mysterious hot stranger?! And I'm so glad all of your men have dark hair! I thought it was gonna be that blond guy. No offense blondes but I love dark hair.

rgraham666rgraham666almost 17 years ago
Very nice

This really caught me. The writer did a fine job of filling in the characters and setting the scene.

I'll be waiting anxiously for the rest of Imogen's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Luv it! Luv it!

This is great beginning; I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Can't wait to learn more about the dark-haired mystery man. Love it!!!

All your stories are wonderful, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You need . . .

To work on your characterization a bit. Your protagonist and the love interest in particular. Give me a little bit more to go on than just dialogue--give me some telling actions. In addition, the sexual chemistry seems a little forced. How to fix it? I'm not sure. But you're a good writer--you'll think of something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
100%.

100% from each person that commented on your story, need I say more! It's great to be able to read a story in Literotica where the writer can actually write, and the reader is spell bound. Keep up the excellent work.

P.S. when is your first book being published?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!

this is so delicious! ok, on to the next chapter. and Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellant writing --nice start to your story

Congratulations! You write very well. I do hope your heroine loses her ability to attract ill-mannered arrogant males who seem to have no respect for her privacy. Maybe she should give up the coffee shop and write at home.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Very Good!

Lots of people here, including me, think they can write. You, however, really can write! Outstanding!

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriteralmost 17 years ago
A good and intriguing contribution

I can tell you have a lot of story to tell and I'm looking forward to the following chapters.

I just wanted to let you know this is a solid start, you have a good narrative style and I really love the grammar references. (Yep, that's one *my* peeves/fetishes!)

Good luck! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter.. it really is a great story!!!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Another great story of yours. Can't wait to read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's good, but...

No normal guy would freak out about an erotic story like that Douglas guy did.

lipsnlacelipsnlacealmost 15 years ago
Very nice!

I loved your story. Thank you for paying attention to the details, and to the spelling and grammar. It's so nice to read a story where the writer actually cares how it sounds. Great imagery, very real characters.<BR><BR>Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good ol' coffee shop scenarios...

Bet Douglas went home to rub one out after reading that scene. Whatta dorkus. Stranger dude sounds de-llish (with 2 l's).

K_MattanthasK_Mattanthasover 12 years ago
Looked for it...

I'll likely not comment on the rest of the series, but I read it through about a year and a half ago, forgot to mark it down, and have searched diligently for it since. Glad I found it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:)

made me smile. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Ah the neuroses of writers! The Dr reading Imogen's work was especially funny; the extract together with his reaction made me laugh out loud, brilliant.

Thank you for sharing, and yes you inspired my use of the semicolon above. : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

I absolutely adore your work. Every single freaking story. I have been devouring them for days now and I can't even finish my lab report now because your stories are so bloody addictive.

I just thought you should know- because every writer likes a compliment and all :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well, /that/ was a fun beginning! Can't wait to read the rest.

Thanks!

VisualPerv

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES