All Comments on 'Wrong One'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
tree sex

Loved every minute of the release. Like the stroking off in the taci. And then the tree very very erotic. Been there in both instances. Thanks for the memory

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
TREE LIMB

The wind seemed to be just right to blow the lower limb to slip inside the tiny knot hole in the two trunk tree. Hey wait a minute, it wasn't a tree or knot hole, no it was a sexual thing called a female. Was she a virgin or not, and no concern about a little tree sprouting, after all there were acorns climbing up inside the split where the lumber jack had split the stump. Oooohhhhh it was a snatch and not a stump. Having fun writing this and enjoyed the story very much. This is the female half of the computer's owner saying it sounded like fun in the forest.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Just so......

Wrong on most levels, unless your Jordan. Yes I'm a Rob, finished last a few times, the force is stong with that one. So don't let your ex get out with him.

*~*

Oh hi Elaine, yea she did..........

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Wow she is a bitch. Not only does she let some other dude fondle her and she does the same to him right in front of her boyfriend. She cheats and plans on double dating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! The story is erotic, romantic, & realistic, all in one. On half a page or so Ashson managed to tell us a lot: we know a good deal about the 3 characters...

The young woman in her heart has all but dumped Rob already.

I hope that Jordan will be just a phase in her life because he is too controlling and might adversely affect her growth in general and emotional growth in particular.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous