Xanadu Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek watched Abby as she preened herself and tied her hair into a ponytail and began applying sun lotion to her breasts. His gaze was broken by Amy snapping her finger in front of his face.

'Eyes this way. Mister.'

'I only have eyes for you dear.'

'I can see that.' She said. She had been teasing him all morning so couldn't really blame him. 'He must be ripe to blow.' She thought. 'Come on let's get some lunch.'

They stood and made their way along the pool deck on their way to the restaurant. They pasted a couple making love. The women bent over and was being fucked doggy style. Amy still found it odd as no one cared in the least.

'Hello Darlene.' Jonathan said as they passed and he returned his attention back to watching the couple fucking.

'Hey Derek.' Abby said as she stepped forward. 'Who's you friend?'

'This is my wife, Amy. Amy meet Abby.'

Amy looked at Abby with daggers but said nothing as she tightened her grip on Derek's arm.

'Hello Amy.' Abby said with warmth. 'Look at you, you sexy thing. No wonder your husband didn't give me a second look. Anyway, catch you later.' And she skipped off back to her friends.

'She's a nice girl.' Amy said.

'She was a tart twenty minutes ago.'

'I was mistaken. Come on I'm hungry.'

The resort beach although quite small offered a less electrified environment. Amy was able to find a spot towards the far end and she felt less on display. She laid out her towel in the soft white sand and sat down, and relaxed. They were quite some distance from the other guest who obviously couldn't be bothered walking that far.

'I'm liking this.' Amy said. 'I don't feel like everyone's watching me.'

'You didn't seem to mind watching others.' Derek said.

'That's different. I think they wanted to be watched.'

Amy lay down and Derek sat, quietly watching people swimming and some younger guest throwing a tennis ball around. A couple over from them were spooning. Obviously having sex. His hips slowly moving back and forth.

'Let's go for a walk.' Derek suggested and they stood and walked along the beach arm in arm. As they walked they passed numerous people, all smiling and nodding politely. Amy paused and watched a woman giving head. Derek was surprised at Amy openly stopping to watch. He always pictured her as the type to hurry past. His surprise was heightened when she reach over and slowly stroked his cock. Another couple were sitting next to them and he was stroking his own cock.

They had arrived late in the show and moved on as she cleaned up the last of his cum, licking the last drops of his spillage from her lips.

'I've never seen you so horny.' Derek said as he ran his hand up her leg upon their return to their towels.

'Perhaps all these lovely cocks are getting me hot.'

'Perhaps.' Derek said and allowed his finger to brush her pussy and he began to play with her labia.

'Stop that, Derek.' Amy said slapping his hand away as though it was a fly. 'Here put some sun screen on my back.'

Amy threw him the bottle turned over onto her stomach. Squirting a dollop onto his hand he began rubbing it into her shoulders working his way down. The whole time he couldn't help but look at the ruby red gem in Amy's arse. Reaching her back side he made no attempt to avoid the area, applying the sunscreen into her crack and playing with her butt plug.

'Was this hard to put in?' he asked as he partially pulled it out, then let it pop back in.

Amy felt her arse spread as he pulled at the plug. 'No, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.' And she felt him pull it out, before he slipped it back in. His other hand found her pussy. Straddling her legs he continuing to play with her but plug. Amy lifted her arse allowing Derek easier access. He applied a liberal amount of lubricant he found in her bag and she felt Derek continue pulling it out further each time and then re-inserting. She enjoyed the sensation as he fucked her arse with her little rosebud butt Plug. She felt the plug exit her arse and he pushed it back in. She felt her arse spreading each time he penetrated her butt hole. Reaching back she spread her cheeks and Derek began to fuck her arse in earnest.

Derek was fully primed from this morning activities. He reinserted the butt plug before shoving his cock into her pussy.

As he entered he felt her wetness as well as the bulge of the anal plug, pushing against the top of his cock pressing the underside of his cock against the front wall of her vagina. He heard her moan as he bottomed out with his full nine inches. Pulling out and began to fuck her hard.

'Honey stop. I think I have to pee.' Amy said.

Derek leant forward and whispered, 'that's okay. Just let yourself go.' And he continued to fuck her hard. He was horny as hell and Amy was moaning loudly. He soon felt her pussy tighten. Clamping hard onto his cock and a stream of warm fluid flowed across his balls.

Derek returned to thrusting his cock and then heard her cry out. 'Oh, god.' She orgasmed as he thrust harder, nearing his own orgasm, then emptied his load deep into her pussy.

Derek pulled out and slumped onto his towel beside her. 'I'm enjoying this trip so far.' He said.

'I can't believe I just squirted,' she said as she lay on her stomach, cum dribbling from her pussy as she breathed hard. She immediately looked up the beach checking if anyone saw them. She saw no one even looking in their direction. 'If they had seen us. They're showing no interest now.' She thought.

'I didn't know you were a squirter?' He said leaning over and kissing her hard, their tongues exploring each other mouth.

'Neither did I. I don't know what happened. Come on, let's take a dip.' Amy said standing and a trail of cum ran down her leg. 'I need to clean up. You bloody filled me up.' And she ran for the water closely followed by Derek.

The restaurant was dimly lit for the evening service. Breakfast and lunch were buffets and the restaurant portrayed a bright tropical theme. Whereas dinner was completely different. The menu being a la carte and the mood more subdued. As they entered the restaurant they were greeted by the Maître D. A tall thin man with a hoity demeanour. They were informed of a slight delay as the restaurant was quite busy and directed to the bar were they found a table, with a waiter soon arriving to take their drinks order.

The guests in the bar quietly chatted to each other. Occasionally a name was quietly called and a group would disappeared into the restaurant.

After the hustle and bustle of their first day at the resort, they found this a refreshing change. The noise and commotion of the resort as the guests enjoyed their activities as well as the heightened sexually atmosphere made for an exhilarating, though tiring environment.

'So what was your highlight from today?' Amy asked.

'I don't know how you single out one highlight. As I run today through my head it was like and explosion of emotions and sights.' Derek said as the waiter returned with his Zombie cocktail and her Champagne martini. 'To a great holiday' he said and they clinked glasses.

'Wow, taste this,' Amy said passing her drink over to Derek.

'Only if you taste mine.'

They tasted each other's drinks, Amy screwing up her nose and shuddering. 'What's in that? Tastes like straight spirits.'

'Yours isn't exactly mellow. Perhaps we should stick with our own.'

They sat quietly just enjoying the tranquillity when Maggi and Pete entered the bar. Amy quickly waved them over, asking them to join them for dinner.

'Pete, go let the Maître D know we need a table for four.' Maggi ordered as she took a seat.

'Yes, my lady.' Pete facetiously said as he bowed.

Maggi ignored him and maintained her attention with her new friends. 'So, how did you find your first day?'

'I would have to say...' Amy started to say before pausing as she looked for the best word to sum up her experience. 'I would have to say stimulating.'

'I am enjoying the quieter mood this evening after the intensity of the day.' Derek said as Pete returned and took a seat next to Maggi.

'Yes everyone just chills in the evening.' Pete said as he signalled for the waiter. 'What's that you're drinking, Douglas?'

Derek quickly looked up and saw the smile on his face. 'Is that how it's going to be is it? And I'm drinking a zombie.'

'Looks good.' Pete said and again looked for the waiter. 'The usual for you Maggi?' Pete said as he stood and headed to the bar without even waiting for her reply.

'They are very busy tonight.' Maggi said. 'Hope you're not in a hurry.'

'What's the rush? We're on holidays.' Amy said.

'As long as I get fed.' Derek said.

'Yes you'll get fed, Damien.' Amy joked joining the teasing and Derek just smiled.

'Great name. I was sleeping with a guy named Damien last year. What a lover.' Maggi said. 'The things he could do with his tongue... gets me excited just thinking about it. Oh I'm sorry, you don't want to hear about my lovers.'

'So you and Pete are only recently together?' Amy asked.

'No we've been married for twenty-eight wonderful years.' She said. 'Oh, I see. Yes we have an open relationship. As long as the other person is involved and agree.'

'I see.' Amy said apprehensively.

Maggi saw her hesitation. 'It's not for everyone. I love Peter dearly. He is my soul mate and if he ever asked me to stop I would in a heartbeat and he would for me. For now it works for us.'

'Oh dear, I'm sorry. I'm not judging or anything.' Amy urgently said. 'It's just this is all a bit new to us.'

'That's perfectly fine. Our Kid don't understand either.' Maggi said.

'Our kids are a bunch of prudes. They don't even agree with our nudism.' Pete said as he returned from the bar with his zombie and a gin and tonic for Maggi.

'Oh, stop that. They're just a little more conservative than us.' Maggi said.

Their family discussion was cut short when a waitress approached and notified them of their table now being available. Collecting their drinks, they all proceeded to follow her and were led to a table by the window. The view across the grounds at night was magical. Trees were decorated with fairy lights and the pool area strewn with colourful lights.

'What are you smiling at?' Derek asked noticing Amy sitting, with a big grin across her face.

'I just realised. We are all sitting in a restaurant, naked. It is just so surreal.'

Derek laughed and took in his surroundings. People moving about, sitting at tables. Basically doing what people normally do at any restaurant around the world, except doing it naked.

'It eventually become normal.' Maggi said.

'Wait till you have to go home. People wearing clothes will be odd.' Pete added and ordered another round.

Amy tried to decline but it was too late. Amy was not a big drinker. She was already beginning to feel her first drink. They enjoyed their meal the conversation flowing easily as did the drinks. Four champagne martinis later and Amy was done. Derek himself was feeling the effects of his own drinks.

Maggi and Pete were showing no signs of slowing down. Derek used Amy as an excuse and made a polite exit before thing got messy. They politely excused themselves and Derek helped Amy to their room.

Derek awoke to the sight of Amy again standing at the balcony doorway. Her naked hourglass figure silhouetted against the bright morning sun.

'Wakey wakey. Sleepy head.' Amy said noticing him stir.

'Jeez, you're chirpy this morning.'

'Big day ahead. Come on get your butt out of bed.'

'What big day?'

'Oh, some lounging around the pool and some lounging at the beach. I've got a whole day of relaxation planned. Oh, and I booked a massage for use at two.'

'Happy ending?' Derek joked.

Amy gave him a look of distain and ignored him. 'They come to your room.'

'Cool.' Derek said showing token enthusiasm.

'Come get up. Let's get some breakfast and hit the pool.'

They arrived at the pool area a few hours earlier then yesterday and found it to be quieter.

'Must get busy later.' Derek said as they pick the same chairs as yesterday. He watched Amy set up her towel and the flash of her butt plug again could his attention. His cock partially stiffened as he recalled yesterday's antics. 'You're wearing your arse jewellery again. I approve,' he said.

Sitting down they relaxed and watched the pool area slowly grow in activity. The sandy haired woman arrived and took her customary seat and began to apply sunscreen. Kneading her large breasts light big sacks of water as she applied the cream, giving them a glowing sheen. She then began to again openly masturbate. Gently rubbing her pussy. It appeared she did it out of habit and with little arousal.

Couples continued to fill the area and the chatter and noise grew. Amy again tried to take it all in. A group of twenty some things, took up the sun lounges opposite hers. She watched one of the young men applying sun screen. His hairless chest and rock hard abs glistened as he applied the sun screen. He was tall with dark hair and then began to apply the lotion to his cock, causing it to stiffen slightly and Amy squirmed in her seat. She was almost licking her lips.

'Look at you. You dirty old perve.' Derek said noticing her fidgeting.

'What?' Amy said attempting to convey innocence. 'I not allowed to appreciate a fine young specimen.' She added and returned her gaze.

'That is a fine looking lad. Amy.' Maggi said as she sat in the sunlounge next to her.

'Yes. Yes it is.'

'I would mind taking that for a whirl.'

'Listen to you two.' Derek said. 'Imagine if it was me talking about a girl like that.'

'That's different. We are merely admiring beauty.' Amy said still with her gaze transfixed.

'Whatever lets you sleep at night. Just remember that when I'm appreciating beauty.'

'Of course dear.'

Derek watched Amy and Maggi as they ogled the young man. The young lad turned slightly and began to apply the lotion to his back side. The two ladies literally purred, with Maggi rubbing her pussy. Derek began to become hard as he saw how turned on they were getting. He could see Amy tempted to do likewise but stopped herself.

'Where's Pete when you need him.' Maggi said as she spread her legs further. The young man had now finished and sat in his chair. See Maggi pleasuring herself caused his cock to stiffen. His female friends noticed his arousal and carried on with their conversation as he began to stroke his ever growing member.

Maggi was in her own world of pleasure. Her eyes closed and head back as she brought herself to orgasm. Her chest heaving as she came down from her euphoria. 'Sorry about that.' She said. 'I got a bit carried away.'

'That's alright.' Amy said. I wish I was that free to loose myself like that. 'Derek, I think I need to take a walk. Would you mind our chairs please?'

'Anything for you sweetie,' Maggi said as she looked at Derek's dick. Leaving Derek to wonder if she was talking to Amy or his penis.

Once out of ear shot. Amy whispered, 'fuck I'm horny. God seeing Maggi masturbating while watching that young Adonis. God I'm wet. I wanted you to fuck me there and then but I'm too shy to do it around the pool.'

'That's okay let's have a stroll and calm you down. Then after lunch I'll fuck your light out.'

'I'll hold you to that. God my pussy is so wet. It keeps twitching. At one point I thought I was going to orgasm. Is that even possible to orgasm from visual stimulation only?' Amy said as she walked hand in hand.

'That I don't know.' Derek said then whispered, 'next time just go for it. That would be so fucking hot.'

'You better calm down too.' Amy said as Derek's erection returned.

Returning to the pool they found Pete had returned and was sitting in Amy's seat and he began to get up as they approached.

'No it's alright I'll share with Amy. Actually, can I get you a drink?' Derek said. 'G&T Maggi and Pete what would you like?'

'Get me another one of those zombies.'

'And Amy, a Champagne martini?'

'Yes please.' She said and Derek headed to the bar.

'Maggi was telling me you girls had a little excitement this morning.' Pete said.

'Yes. I must apologise again for that. I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable, Amy.' Maggi said. 'I'm a bit of a horny old bitch.'

'That she is.' Pete said.

'No it wasn't you. It was me.' Amy said and then laughed. 'God that sounded like we were breaking up. It's not you it's me. I just didn't know how to react. God I was so turned on but didn't know how to react.'

'That's perfectly understandable. In the future just ask me to stop.' Maggi said.

'No I would never do that. It's alright, I think it'll be different next time. I might join in.' Amy said and reclined in her chair.

'I hope I'm here to see that.' Pete said and Amy saw his erection for the first time.

'He is a tasty looking guy.' Maggi said.

'You know he got an erection while he watched you.' Amy said.

'Really! See Peter, I can still turn on the guys.' Maggi gleefully stated. 'Jeez I bet he would be a good root. What do you think, Peter?'

'Go for it if you can. Looks like he's with some younger gals.' Pete said raining on her fantasy.

The four of them drank and chatted and completely losing track of time. Pete looked at his watch. 'Are you guys having lunch today?'

'Why what time is it?' Maggi asked.

'It's one thirty.'

'One thirty!' Amy repeated. 'We've got a massage booked for two. Sorry we have to run.' And Amy grabbed her stuff. 'Come on Derek.' And she ran off.

Derek stood. 'Thanks for the company. I'm sure we will see you later.'

'Come on Derek!' Amy yelled and he raced off after her.

They rested in the room after showering. Amy looked at her watch and sighed.

'What's up?' Derek asked.

'You owe me a good fuck. I'm still horny as hell.'

'Well the masseuse will be her soon.'

'After the massage then, and it better be good.'

'Yes dear. As you command.' And he heard a knock at the door.

'Massage' he heard muffled from the other side of the door.

Opening the door he was surprised to find Abby at the door way. Holding a bag and a fold up massage table.

'Abby? You work here?' he blurted out.

'Yes I'm one of the resident Masseuses.'

She stood there in a white sheer smock. Her firm breasts straining against the fabric. Her long blonde hair tied back in a high ponytail and wearing black rimmed glasses. 'Sorry where are my manners? Come in. Let me help you with that.' He said taking the table from her.

'Hello Amy.' Abby said. 'Derek, you can put it out on the deck. It's such a lovely day let's do it outside.'

Derek obligingly carried it out to the deck and tried to set it up. While Abby remained inside with Amy.

'So you work here?' Amy asked. 'What's that like.'

'It is cheap on clothing. This is the most I ever wear and we get to use the facilities. It's not for the money, more of a lifestyle thing.' Abby explained.

'I envy you. Such a carefree lifestyle.'

'It can get boring. You look like you're getting some nice colour.' Abby said looking her up and down. 'Now, where's your husband?'

They went out on the deck and Derek was still attempting to put the massage table together. 'Let me do that.' Abby said as she took over, and with push here and a pull there. 'Presto!' She said.

'I was almost there.' He said trying to defend his pride.

'Yes dear. You warmed it up for her.' Amy teased. 'He's so useful around the home.'

'I'm sure he is.' Abby smirked looking directly at his dick. 'Okay Amy up you get. Ladies first.' And she patted the table. Get comfortable.

Amy lay face down while Abby prepared her oils.

'Give me a yell when it's my turn.' Derek said and went inside, planning on trying the minibar.

Abby applied some scented oil to her hands and proceeded to massage Amy's feet one at a time. Amy's body tingled as she enjoyed Abby's firm but sensual touch. Amy's pussy twitched just from her foot massage alone. She worked her way up her calves and Amy tried to relax. She then moved to Amy left hand, working up her arm and to her shoulder before moving to her right arm.