Xanadu Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beaut43
Beaut43
33 Followers

Reaching her right shoulder Abby moved her long wavy auburn hair from her back. 'You have beautiful hair, Amy." Abby said as he reapplied some oil and began to work her shoulders.

Amy was in heaven as she felt herself calming but her pussy twitched causing her to stiffen.

'Relax.' Abby said. 'Gee you are tense. Just let yourself go.'

Abby continued down her back and Amy let out a moan when she reached the small of her back. Amy heard her re-apply some oil and then as she placed her hands to her left buttock cheek, Amy felt a jolt of pleasure rocket through her as Abby firmly massaged her bottom. By the time she had moved to her right cheek Amy was totally aroused.

Amy was concerned Abby might be disturbed at her response. She was lifting her arse slightly and Abby was now running her thumbs along her crack. When one of Abby's thumbs brushed her anus, Amy let out a loud moan.

'How about you turn over Amy.' Abby whispered in her ear and she quickly complied. Abby paused and took in Amy's body. 'You have a stunning body.' And she placed her hand on her breast. Her nipple hardened immediately and Abby ran her hand over her stiffened nub. 'But what I absolutely love is your ginger bush.' Abby said and she softly ran her fingers through her pubic hair. Gentle teasing Amy by lightly tugging at the hair and Amy moaned again.

Amy couldn't take it any more so reached down and guided Abby's hand to her pussy. Amy felt electricity course through her body as Abby lightly caressed her pussy lips. Amy was still horny from this morning's events compliantly spreading her legs. She had never had a lesbian experience before but at this moment all she wanted was release. Abby continued to tease as she refused to penetrate her pussy. This only heightened Amy's arousal.

Abby moved the base of the table and raised Amy's legs. Amy complied, grabbing behind her own knees and pulling them up. Up as far and wide as she could, giving Abby complete access to her pussy. Amy felt Abby warm breath as she paused just before she licked her from arsehole to her clit in a slow deliberate motion. Amy tried to spread her legs further.

Derek stepped to the balcony doorway. 'So how's the massage honey?' He said but found his wife being orally satisfied. He immediately began to stroke himself as he enjoyed the site before him. 'I would say quite well,' he said answering his own question. Amy was arching her back and groaning as Abby sucked her pussy. Derek looked at Abby, he was tempted to step in behind and fuck her. He looked to Amy, she was lost in her own pleasure but felt he shouldn't.

Instead he knelt behind Abby, raising her smock and spreading her cheeks and plunged his tongue into her moist pussy. He saw her sphincter pucker so plunged his thumb into her arse, hearing a squeal of delight. He lapped up Abby juices while fingering her arse.

Amy lifted Abby's head. Noticing her face covered in her own juices. 'Sit on my face, Abby. Let me return the favour. Abby happily climb onto the table as Amy slid down towards her shaven pussy and Derek helping her to slide toward his waiting cock.

Amy had never tasted a woman before. She had never even kissed Derek after he had pleasured her. This was a first and she dove in without hesitation. Tasting Abby's sweet juice. Abby lent her head back as Amy's tongue came in contact with her clit.

Derek raised Amy's legs and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy, pausing only momentarily before drive his entire nine inches home. He heard a muffled groan and he continued to drive his cock into her sopping wet pussy. Pussy juice running down his balls.

Abby was grinding her pussy, hard against Amy's tongue as she thrust her hips while crying out 'Yes!' Amy figured she must be doing it right as she remembered how she liked Derek to service herself. Abby was now repeating 'Yes, yes, yes,' and she experienced Abby's orgasm as she stiffened and her cries deepened. Amy flicked her tongue one more time over Abby's swollen clit causing her to flinch. Amy now focused on her own pleasure as Derek's cock, plunged deep into her own pussy. Abby had climbed off and stood beside the pair. She reached down and began to rub Amy's clit. This was all it took and her orgasmed rocked her entire body. Her back arched while Derek continued hammering away his balls slapping her arse.

Abby noticed him reaching orgasm cried out, 'cum on her pussy, Derek. I want to see you cover her luscious pussy with spunk.'

Derek soon complied pulling out and jerked off, spurting his load over Amy's ginger bush. Amy immediately began to clean up the cum, licking every last drop from Amy's sodden pussy. Standing Abby smiled at them both. Amy sat up and looked at Abby. 'You have a bit of cum on your face,' she said and leant forward and licked a glob of cum from the side of Abby's mouth before kissing her. 'Thankyou Abby. That was one hell of a massage.'

'I'm glad you liked it. I would just like to say, I don't normally do that.' Abby said. She was concerned she would look more of a hooker than a masseuse. 'I've only ever done that once before. And god he was hot.'

Amy and Derek simply smiled. 'Who are we to judge?' Amy said and gave her a hug.

'Oh, I would like to also apologise for you missing out on your massage Derek.' Abby said becoming all serious.

'That is perfectly okay, I fully...' he started to say.

'No please contact the front desk and reschedule a massage. I will let the desk know it will be free of charge. I will make sure I am available.' She said as she ran her hand along his fading cock. She leant in a whispered. 'You still haven't poked me properly with it yet. Please make sure you book.'

'I better get going. Sorry to fuck and run. I hope to see you later.' And she folded her table, grabbed her oils and was off leaving them to reminisce about what had just taken place.

More to cum...

Beaut43
Beaut43
33 Followers