Xmas Presents: Incest Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was so full, mostly of good, just a little anxiety and confusion marring the otherwise exhilarating recent memories of my sister and cousin. I could still feel them on me. Jen's lips on mine, Ash's tits in my hand. Jen's boobs on my chest, Ash's head on my shoulder. Some things that I wouldn't have thought twice about before, and others that I couldn't possibly see in a totally innocent way.

I smiled broadly and dopily at the thoughts of what I'd done. What we'd done. Not exactly the healthiest or most moral of behaviours, perhaps, but fun and exciting, and bizarrely validating too. Not only did they care enough to want to help me out and give me some confidence, but Jen at least had admitted to enjoying the experience, and I was pretty sure Ash had too, in her own way. I might not be so hopeless as I sometimes thought.

My self-imposed exile didn't last very long, in spite of my best efforts. Mandy found me daydreaming by myself and proceeded to corner me in a manner not dissimilar to the way Jen had shortly before.

"So this is where you're hiding," she said.

I shrugged. "In my own room. How cunning of me."

"Wasn't sure where you'd run off to, that's all."

I started to tell her that I really hadn't been there that long, but realized in time that I'd been away longer than I meant to. I really didn't feel like explaining that I'd been delayed because I'd been making out with Jen in the bathroom. It seemed like not great idea, somehow.

"I was on my way back," I said instead.

"Uh huh. But like, maybe before you go..."

My spidey senses tingled. "Yes?"

"There was something I wanted to talk about."

"Right."

"I know this is gonna sound like I'm teasing, but I promise I'm not."

What the fuck was even going on this evening? I was pretty sure I knew where this was going, at least generally, and by all rights it didn't make any sense. Still, though, I was pretty worked up and horny from Ash and Jen's 'presents,' so I wasn't in much of a mood for questioning or shutting down.

"Go ahead," I said magnanimously.

"Well I was just thinking that maybe..." Mandy paused, chewing her lip softly. "Shit, I don't know if I can say this, actually."

"Say what?"

"Ok, so like, your whole lack of experience thing, right?"

I had to pretend like I wasn't totally expecting that. "Oh god," I said, rolling my eyes perhaps a little too dramatically.

"No, no, listen. I had an idea."

"Of course you did."

"No, seriously. Like, I kinda had that problem for a while, and, like, there was this friend I had..."

I cocked my head. I wasn't expecting a story about a friend. "Your friend? What about them?"

"So it wasn't like we were into each other or anything. Weren't lesbians. Weren't anything except good friends, right? But we kinda, like, practiced some stuff. With each other. Together."

My eyes widened at the myriad implications all rushing at me at once. "Oh."

"So obviously, like, you and me... that'd be weird. 'Cept me and my friend, that felt kinda weird at first too. But then it wasn't, and it really helped me, I think."

"Oh," I repeated.

"So we definitely wouldn't have to do anything, but if you wanted to try some stuff..."

"You want to 'try some stuff?'"

Mandy shrugged and sat on the bed. She toyed with her hair in a way that somehow made her more vulnerable and easy to approach. I sat next to her shyly, part of which was feigned, and the other part still very real.

"We're just cousins, right?" she said. "Not like I'm your sister or anything."

"No," I agreed, thinking of Ash. "You aren't my sister."

"We couldn't let anyone find out. Or go too far." She shrugged again. "But what's the harm in messing around a bit, really? Not like we'd be the only cousins ever."

My thoughts shifted to Jen. "You're not wrong."

"So... you interested at all? Or am I making a fool of myself here?"

"The, uh, first option, I think."

"Oh. Cool, then."

We sat awkwardly together for a moment.

"What now?" I asked.

"Don't know, really. I kinda didn't expect to actually ask. Or for you to say yes. Or that I'd be kinda nervous if we actually got here."

I breathed a small sigh of relief at not being the only one somewhat nervous and uncomfortable with the evening's entertainment. Although, in a bizarre sort of way, I had the advantage here, since unlike her I'd been doing naughty things with my relatives already, and she presumably hadn't.

Acting on tentative impulse, I reached my hand up and set it delicately on Mandy's tit. She looked at my hand, then over to me with a small, wry grin.

"Well well," she said.

"Sorry."

"No. That's fine. I just didn't expect you to be so bold."

"Maybe I've been laying a careful ruse this whole time in order to get a feel."

"Ha! Yeah, sure. Maybe." Mandy turned more toward me, bringing her knee up on the bed so she could fully face me. "That'd be quite the ruse." She gave me a lopsided smile. "Plus you'd be admitting that you've been trying to seduce your cousin, which is questionable."

"Is it? Isn't that what you did?"

"Nope. I was up front about it and had good reasons."

"Debatable."

"I'd think very carefully before debating too hard. You know, seeing as I'm letting you feel my tits."

"I did that on my own."

"Yes, and I'm letting you."

"In a sense. In another sense, you're not really doing anything."

"You don't think so?" Mandy's smile grew somewhat evil. "How about this, then?"

Her hand darted toward me and pressed firmly against my cock. I'd been half hard already, and her groping me only got me more uncomfortably aroused inside my pants. It would have been nice not having anything in the way, but that was probably more than I was ready for.

Mandy massaged my cock while I fondled her tits. I felt like we were in an insane game of chicken, except that I didn't think either of us was budging. I knew I didn't want to stop.

"This kinda escalated faster than I expected," she admitted.

"No kidding."

I went for an even riskier move and slipped a hand under Mandy's shirt. Her mouth opened in mild shock, but then returned to its impish grin.

"Bad boy," she said softly.

I shrugged and crept my hand upward until I closed over her breast beneath her shirt. There was still a bra in the way, but that didn't stop me from delighting in the pure, warm flesh that was left unprotected.

It was my turn to gasp in surprise when I heard my zipper slide open. Mandy grinned at me in a return to confidence as she got in my pants. My cock begged for release from its cage, which it still didn't really have, but it had a little more freedom now, as well as Mandy's fingers wrapped much tighter around it than before.

"You look like you're in pain," Mandy said in a bemused voice.

"I'm kinda... there's not much room in my pants."

"Oh. Right." She bit her lip and considered the problem. "Is it... god, is it a super bad idea to just take 'em off?"

"Probably."

"Yeah."

I looked away, struggling to restrain myself. Mandy was still my cousin, and we weren't technically in a very safe location, given that my room wasn't fully my own right now. But seriously, was I going to sit there in a mix of amazing pleasure and painful entrapment?

"We could do it anyway," I suggested.

Mandy's eyes gleamed. "I was hoping you'd think so."

Between the two of us, it took quite a bit longer getting my pants down than if I'd just done it myself. We were both a little too eager and excited, and got in each other's way far more than we helped.

In a rational, detached kind of way, I recognized that I probably should have felt some shyness about getting my cock out in front of Mandy. We'd known each other forever, were about as close as cousins could be without living together, and I'd always been the baby of the family, so was used to getting teased. In the moment, none of that seemed to have much bearing.

As well as being my cousin, Mandy was also a hot girl who wanted to do sexy stuff with me. I couldn't quite separate the two, but I also found I didn't care as much as I probably should have. I didn't care that it was technically some light incest in the works, that we shouldn't be messing around. I was too horny to worry about that. I just wanted her to touch me some more.

And she did. I sighed happily as her warm little hand wrapped around my freed erection. Her gaze was intense and focused as she stroked me up and down a few times, then squeezed my cock and just held it.

"I kinda want to jerk you off," she said.

I tilted my head. "Is that not what we were getting at?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, li'l cuz. Feeling doesn't mean jerking."

"Well no, but... but..." I stopped and bit my lip. Then, "Please?"

"Ooh, well I can't very well resist that cute little face, now can I? Not when you're asking so pretty."

I flushed. "You don't have to say it like I'm a baby."

"No. But it's fun."

Mandy resumed stroking my cock. I moaned appreciatively and leaned back.

"It's been a while since I've done this," she mused.

"Has it?"

"Yeah. Handjobs seemed so daring at one time, then you kinda outgrow them to an extent. Not as exciting anymore." She watched her own hand go up and down for a moment. "But there is something fun and relaxing about them. Not all this drama and work that some other stuff is."

"You think sex is drama and work? That's kinda depressing, isn't it?"

Mandy laughed. "Well... when it's bad it can be." She shrugged. "It can be very, very good, at times. Just the most amazing thing. But, like, it can be tedious and draining too. And then when emotions start getting into it, and not in a good way..."

"Oof. That doesn't sound great."

She shook her head and kissed my cheek. "Don't you worry about that right now, Wes. We're just having a little fun. Having a good time. No drama, no bullshit, right?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. I guess."

Mandy got into a more comfortable position, halfway sprawled out on the bed. I shifted too, grabbing a pillow to put behind my back as I leaned against the wall. It was a pretty chill position for both of us, considering what we were doing.

She stroked me for a while without any words being exchanged. Nothing really needed to be said. I was enjoying her playing with my cock, and she seemed to be amusing herself too. It was a good time all round.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. It was weird because cumming was absolutely the best, better still with a girl's hand wrapped around my cock, and yet I regretted that the buildup to it had to end. I'd experienced similar things before after particularly long and hot jerkoff sessions, and still didn't fully understand it.

Regardless, my hot cum shot out, making a mess all over my lap and Mandy's hand and wrist. She didn't seem the least put off by it. She kept stroking away until I was done, then slowed to a halt, finally releasing me when I was fully spent.

"You came a lot," she said in a bemused tone.

"Sorry?"

"No no, it's good. Interesting, even. Do you normally cum that much?"

"Uh... probably not really."

"Huh. Must just be me then."

Yeah, her or all that teasing and arousing I'd been getting from Ash and Jen before her. Best not to get into that.

"Could be," I agreed. "That was, like, pretty great."

"I bet." Mandy stood and ruffled my hair with her clean hand. "Merry Christmas, little Wes."

****

I had to clean up before rejoining the girls. That meant finding an opportunity to hop in the shower, despite being such a weird time for it. Mom gave me a weird look when I came out all fresh and clean afterward, but I ignored it. I wasn't about to suffer through cum drying all over me the rest of the night.

I got knowing glances from all three girls upon my return to the couch, but I consoled myself with the belief that they all knew different things. I'd gone from not doing much of anything with any girl to doing some stuff with three girls all in a row. Three girls that I really shouldn't have been doing things with at all. Zero to complicated real fast.

Ash's knowing gaze in particular seemed to linger longer than the other two, but that might just have been because I was returning to sit next to her and lightly cuddle. She didn't say anything, but did start playing with my hair. I leaned into it, since I loved my head scritchies. Otherwise, all was quiet on the western front.

We eventually gave in and headed for bed. Or what passed for bed, in some cases. Mandy and Jen were sharing a bed tucked away in the small guest room downstairs next to the rec room. Ash and I, given our responsibilities as gracious hosts, were making do with the couch, or comfy chair, or a sleeping bag on the floor, or whatever we chose, really. It was interesting how having people over downgraded our needs and comforts, but we were so used to it that we hardly put up a fight anymore. A mild whining, perhaps, but no real argument.

I got the couch, in the end. Ash was happy to curl up in the old armchair with a fold out footstool. Happy-ish, anyway.

"This used to be way more comfortable," Ash grumbled as she rearranged herself yet again.

"When you were smaller?"

"Yeah. I feel like I've grown even since last year."

"You had the couch last year."

"Well... whatever year it was, then."

"Could be." I shrugged even though she couldn't see the gesture in the dark. "You could still fight me for the couch. It's not terrible, as long as you're about six inches shorter than I am."

Ash snorted. "We really must pester our parents for an extra mattress or something one of these years. We'll get old enough eventually that we won't recover from sleeping like this."

"I think they may be hoping we'll have moved far away by then."

"Maybe. But they'll still complain if we aren't back for Christmas. And we'll still be given last dibs on sleeping arrangements."

"Hardly seems fair, does it?"

"It most certainly does not."

I chuckled softly and rolled slightly to try and get more comfortable. It didn't really work.

I tried my best to lie still and fall asleep in spite of my makeshift bed. It wasn't happening quickly, but I felt like I might make it eventually. Ash seemed to have beaten me to it, but it turned out she too was merely lying in silence.

"So how'd you like your early Christmas presents?" Ash asked.

I frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"You know. My tits. Then Jen and Mandy..."

All my attempted relaxation was undone in an instant. "They told you?!"

Ash giggled. "No, silly. They don't know I know."

"Then how... why... what?"

There was a faint shuffling, then Ash padded over from her chair to where I lay. Somehow she found room to recline next to me, half sitting half lying. I sat up a bit to make room, but she pulled me back to her before I could get too far. I wasn't sure I wanted to snuggle right now, but I also wasn't sure whether I was mad or embarrassed or what. Too soon to tell.

"Who do you think put ideas in their heads," Ash said softly. "You didn't think I was done just giving you a feel, did you?"

"I kinda did, actually."

"What kind of sister would that make me?"

"Um..."

"Don't answer that." Ash twirled a finger in my hair. "I take better care of you than that, don't I? You need experience, so I got you some."

"Well I can't argue that."

"Kinda funny watching you all think you're sneaking around too."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course."

"But you liked it though, right?"

I hesitated, then sighed. "Yeah, I really did. It's weird and stuff, but like, it made it easier too, in a way. I know you guys all pick on me sometimes, but you're honestly the closest girls in my life. I don't know who else would ever give me some friendly teaching moments like that."

"Mmhm. Very noble, we are."

"So how'd you get Mandy and Jen to-"

"I'm not giving away all my secrets, li'l bro. But I will say I know all three of you pretty well. I know how to get you to do things."

"You're saying you can just casually manipulate us whenever you want? I don't buy that."

"No, no. Not casually, and not whenever I want." I felt Ash shrug. "But you know, a little teasing you when you're out of the room, a little hinting that wouldn't it be nice if you had someone who could guide you, inciting a discussion about how it's kinda weird for cousins to do stuff, but maybe not too weird..." I sensed Ash's evil grin, though I couldn't actually see it. "The truly funny part is I've got them thinking they're seducing my baby bro and getting one over on me."

"That... what? How does that make sense? How is that anything to do with you?"

"You're my brother," Ash repeated patiently. "It's like... I dunno, like if you fucked your friend's little sister or something. Without him knowing. If you had that secret, and anytime he maybe got annoying or full of himself, you could think about it and know that you'd always have that on him."

"You think that's what Mandy and Jen wanted?"

"Maybe. Not like it's the main thing, but probably at least partly."

"God you guys are weird."

"Says the boy who felt up his sister, and did even worse things with his cousins."

"I... shut up. No fair using that against me."

"I'll always have that on you, come to think of it."

"Uh huh. I'd feel more threatened by that information if you hadn't invited me to feel you up in the first place."

I punctuated my retort by rolling toward Ash and putting a hand on her tit. She didn't remove it.

"You make a good point," she said. "Very good point."

It hadn't been my intent to enjoy myself, but it was quite exciting and intimate to snuggle so close with my sister and casually stroke her boobs while in near-total darkness and with our sleeping cousins in the next room, not to mention the rest of our family upstairs. Ash just let me play, seemingly as content with the situation as I was.

I grew bolder and slipped my hand under her shirt. She giggled, but still didn't stop me. There was nothing else between me and her tits, and I drew a sharp intake of breath as I palmed her bare tits.

"Bad little brother," Ash whispered in my ear. Her breath was warm on my skin. She kissed me on the cheek, slow and lingering. "It seems I may have encouraged you too much."

"You aren't stopping me."

"No. I'm not."

I got more aggressive with her boobs, egged on by her easy acceptance of my groping thus far. My hot big sister's tits were all mine to caress and play with. So soft, so warm, so hypnotic.

Ash let me go a while longer, then pulled her shirt off entirely and swung around to straddle my lap. I wasn't sure what was happening at first, and was a little panicked that I'd done something wrong. Her palm pressing firmly against my cock and her lips seeking mine out dispelled that alarmed notion.

This 'present' of Ash's was only getting better at every turn. I'd been amazed before at her merely letting me touch her boobies, but that seemed so minor and far away now. And I definitely had the feeling that there was more to all of this than generous feelings gotten out of hand. She was making out with me and ferociously encouraging my arousal. She wanted something from this. Not the lame excuses of wanting sneaky secrets, but something real and visceral.

Maybe it was all still fun and novelty for her. That was fine. It was for me too, more or less. I had no illusions that any of this was something deep and lingering that had just been waiting to float to the surface. Ash was my sister. Mandy and Jen were my cousins. Nothing serious could happen.

Then again, I hadn't previously imagined that anything unserious could happen either.

"Hey, I gotta ask somethin'," Ash said.

"Yeah?"

"Did Mandy or Jen, like... did they get you off? They didn't go that far, right?"

I experienced another moment of panic, but realized that I probably wasn't in any trouble. If anything, I could have sworn it was a note of competitiveness I detected in her voice.