Xmas Presents: Incest Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So many things weren't what I'd expected for my first time. I hadn't expected an audience, or to be doing it in the spare room in the basement, and I especially would never have guessed it would be my big sister getting ready to ride me with an almost scary hunger in her eyes.

And yet, I was glad it was Ash. Happy that it was someone I loved and trusted so much. It should have been confusing that she was my sister, but it wasn't. It just made it hotter. Hotter for both of us. We were doing something we definitely shouldn't be, and it turned us on all the more.

Ash continued to grind on my cock until she couldn't resist any longer. She grasped me lightly, just enough to hold me steady, and lowered herself precisely where she wanted to be. I moaned and let my eyes roll back for a second as my sister's pussy engulfed the head of my cock. More and more of me was taken inside her warm, slick, wonderful hole as she slowly lowered herself.

Ash smiled at me, never losing eye contact as she confidently took me all the way to the base. She was fully on me, taking me as deep as she possibly could, and it felt amazing.

"Holy fuck," I breathed.

"Damn straight," Ash said.

She flexed her thighs, then her pussy, making experimental little movements. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes back as she seemingly found exactly the angle she was looking for. Her hips rocked back and forth in slightly larger circles, massaging her pussy and my cock together just the way she wanted.

I was entranced by absolutely everything my big sister was doing; the sinuous dance of her naked body, the pleasure evident in her expression, and especially how it felt being inside her while she was grinding around on me. That didn't stop me from noting our cousins' continued presence, if only peripherally.

Jen slipped into a seat at the far corner of the bed, still naked from the waist down. Her hand went between her legs, covering her little pussy but not at all disguising that she was fingering herself while watching us.

Mandy remained more restrained, but hadn't left her post at the doorway. Her expression had softened, and she too was enthralled by the naughty, incestuous display of sibling fucking.

None of what those two were feeling made much difference to me. I knew it was wrong to let Ash ride my cock, and that it was simultaneously super fucking hot. I didn't need anyone else to tell me those things.

Ash leaned down and our lips met. I cupped her breasts as they were dangled enticingly close to my waiting hands. I caressed her chest and flicked my thumbs over her nipples as our mouths did a dance of their own, mimicking the naughtier one down below.

I let my hands slide down Ash's body as she straightened partway up again, eventually settling on her tight butt. I groped her while she rode me, getting as much of a feel as I could on her constantly moving ass.

Ash's pace increased once she braced herself against my shoulders and took some of the weight off her legs. Her tits were back in fondling range, though not quite in my face the way they were before. Weirdly, I was more entranced by her face than her boobs.

She was panting, only lightly, but quite noticeable to me. Her mouth hung open slightly, her tongue just visible between her lips. Her eyes had glazed over a bit so that she was almost staring through me rather than at me.

My big sis was horny as fuck, and was using me quite vigourously to get herself off. That was my conclusion. This definitely wasn't all about me, nor about some silly, oddly placed competitive streak. It was more about cumming all over her brother's cock.

Ash moaned happily, panting even harder as her muscles tightened and her butt wiggled around frantically, losing the steady, smooth pace she'd been setting before. She squeezed my cock so much differently than before, arrhythmically and probably not at her own discretion. Her orgasm gave me a further glimpse into the wild thing she could become when sufficiently enticed, and I loved it. The physical and the emotional both.

I wasn't long after her in cumming. I was impressed I made it as long as I had, in some ways. The extra squeezing and massaging and frantic grinding got me as good as it got her. My cum exploded with an intensity not even matched by the finale of her blowjob from the night before. It was the single greatest feeling of all time, for the brief seconds it lasted. So much cum flowed from me in huge, amazing pulses, directly into my sister's still spasming pussy.

The immediate aftermath was just a touch scary. I felt vague stabs of guilt and uncertainty once the high of my arousal wore off. Ash was so quiet afterward that I feared she might regret what we'd just done. Or that one of the other girls would go on a rant about why that shouldn't have just happened.

I didn't need to worry. I should have believed in my sister. Her breathing slowed, and suddenly she was all smiles again, bending down to give me a last, lingering kiss before dismounting me.

"That was fucking hot," she said, confirming her own earlier hypothesis.

"It was, wasn't it?" I said cautiously.

"Fuck yeah. Shit." Ash shook her hair out of her face and took a moment before standing up. "Really shouldn't have done it now of all times. I don't wanna go sit with the fam the rest of the morning and pretend everything's chill."

"Yes. That's the takeaway from this," Mandy said sardonically, though there wasn't much bite in her words. She clearly wasn't as scandalized by the extremes we'd taken our fun to as she had been.

"Just sayin'." Ash said. She snagged her panties off the floor and pulled them up, securing them snugly against her pussy that was all filled up with my cum. "Shoulda done it last night or something. Give us some cool down time." She shrugged. "We weren't ready for it then, though. Woulda been weird."

"Again, you might be taking the wrong lessons from this," Mandy said. "It wouldn't have been any more weird last night."

"Sure it would have," Ash said. "You weren't goading us into it last night. We needed that rebellious push, so thank you for that."

Mandy's retort was interrupted as Ash darted to her and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Mandy pushed her away, glaring menacingly, but Jen was cracking up from her perch on the bed. Ash, too, was grinning impishly and daring Mandy to blow up on her.

"Yeah, ok then," Mandy said resignedly, seeing she had no help. "I dunno exactly what to think about it all. But I guess it was kinda, like, pretty hot."

"I know, right?" Ash said.

Jen was nodding along, but watching me rather than the girls. "Yeah. Pretty damn hot," she echoed.

I tilted my head, watching Jen warily. She was thinking something, working it over in her head.

"Think I could have a go?" she asked me.

My eyebrows went up. I hadn't particularly been expecting the question, though it also wasn't totally out of nowhere.

"I never finished earlier," Jen wheedled, wiggling slightly in pent up frustration. "And it was super hot."

Ash's eyes were gleaming from over Jen's shoulder. "Fuck yeah! Do it, Wes." She held up a pair of fingers. "Two girls for your first time. You can't say no."

"Two girls you're related to," Mandy reminded me, though somehow I got the sense it wasn't quite an argument against it. More a vocalized curiousity as to what I thought of the idea.

"I'm not really ready again yet," I said, my voice thick with the disappointment I felt. This wasn't the sort of opportunity that one casually passed up.

Morally speaking there was no problem. Jen fucking me was easily less bad than Ash fucking me. Ash's point about fucking two girls in a row was well-received by my pervy, teenage-boy brain. And, all other factors aside, it would be pretty fucking amazing having sex with my hot cousin. I wasn't horny, was all. I'd just cum massively. Unfair as it was, that left me not nearly as interested as I should have been.

"Is that the only problem?" Ash asked, making a dismissive sound. She patted Jen on the shoulder. "Go get him."

I cocked my head again, but Jen wasn't waiting for my response anyway. She crawled over to me, cleavage quite visible down her shirt as she approached horizontally. Still maintaining eye contact, she dipped her head and flicked her tongue over my cock.

I was sensitive in my post-orgasm state, and not ready to go merely from that one touch, but Jen was persistent. She gave a series of small, dainty licks until she started getting the reaction she wanted. Her licks grew longer and firmer as my cock twitched back to life. She didn't seem to mind the taste of my cum or Ash's pussy at all as she licked and sucked me back to a full erection.

Jen kept playing with my cock longer than necessary, either because she was having fun, or just really wanted to make sure I was ready. All the sex juices covering it had been replaced with her saliva by the time she crawled into position atop me.

She was a little shyer than Ash, a little less sure of herself and what she was doing. She glanced over her shoulder a few times rather than ignoring her audience the way Ash had. When she met my gaze, a faint blush filled her cheeks.

"You ready?" she asked.

I smiled with more confidence than I truly felt, as though somehow I needed to be the experienced and reassuring one. Not that I really was by any means. "Very ready," I said.

This time I had a better idea what to expect when Jen lowered herself onto my cock. I got to relive the magic of pressing against Ash's pussy, feeling her spread to accommodate me, and slowly, exquisitely disappear within her. There were some subtle differences in the way Jen moved and felt, but the overall effect was very, very similar.

Jen bounced lightly as she took me deeper. She used a long series of small, purposeful motions to fit me all inside her, perhaps having a little more difficulty with it than Ash, though the end result was the same.

I ran my hands over her bare hips and ass as she got situated, then took a firmer grip as she started riding me for real. I squeezed her butt as it bounced around, feeling it tighten in response to the pleasure she felt.

Jen's frantic pace was, I assumed, at least partly a product of her having missed out on cumming earlier, then having her arousal deepen as she watched Ash and me. There was more physical lust apparent in the way she moved, as opposed to Ash's more calculated mental arousal.

Either way, it was pretty amazing. My edge had been taken off already, and I had more clarity and patience for appreciating just how good it all felt, and how hot it was fucking my cousin immediately after my sister. Jen may have felt the urgent need to cum, but I was happy to enjoy the ride in the meantime.

I let my hands roam some more, over Jen's butt, down her thighs, up her tummy, and even all the way under her shirt to her tits. It was all mine to play with while she in turn focused on fucking herself on my cock.

She got just a little faster and wilder as her orgasm overtook her. Her hips got all squirmy and her pussy clenched at me, while up above her eyes rolled back and her mouth hung open in wordless ecstasy. A few long shivers rolled through her body at the tail end, then she was back in the real world again.

Jen smiled shyly down at me as her eyes refocused. Her pace had slowed, but was back to a consistent rocking. She worked my cock more deliberately in her calmer state, giving little squeezes from time to time that might have been for my benefit rather than hers.

Several more delightfully sensual minutes passed before I was ready to cum again. I let it happen, savouring the buildup and eventually release straight into Jen's pussy. Her expression changed as she was filled, very much resembling her blissful orgasm face.

She kept fucking me until she sensed that I was done and once again very sensitive. I noted the reluctance in her eyes as she unstraddled me. I managed to snag her shirt and pull her in for a kiss before she got too far away. That brought a grin back to her lips.

Much like Ash, Jen scooped her panties up and snugged them to her creamy pussy, keeping all the sexy mess tightly contained. It was so hot knowing they were both carrying my cum around inside them now.

Ash and Jen wandered out of the room together, mainly chatting about fucking me, by the sound of it. Mandy was a little slower, but she followed behind them.

I stayed where I was. I was tired out, though in a very good way. I was happy to lie there and do basically nothing, snippets of the past half hour flitting through my head.

Noises from the next room filtered in to me, little bits of conversation, and occasional footsteps going up and down to the main floor. I didn't pay much attention to any of it. I didn't even notice Mandy returning until she was in the process of sitting down next to me. I wondered if I'd drifted off a bit.

"Sorry, did you want the bed?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Came to talk to you."

"Oh."

"Not to chastise you. Don't look so worried."

I nodded. "Good. So what's up then?"

Mandy was silent a moment. "You and Ash... you and Jen..."

"Uh huh."

"I'm not a prude, you know."

"No, I know. You letting me feel you up and jerking me off kinda gave it away." I chewed my lip. "So, uh, why did you freak out this morning?"

"I didn't freak out."

"You kinda did."

Mandy sighed. "I thought it was too much. I can have limits without being a prude."

"You can."

"But maybe... maybe I did freak out a little. And maybe I didn't need to." She shrugged. "Maybe."

"I seem to have come through ok."

Mandy snorted. "Yeah. You sure did." She shrugged again. "I'll admit it. It was fucking hot, and I can't blame any of you for taking it that far, really."

"Yeah, I noticed you were hanging around watching."

"I was." She bit her lip, then looked straight at me. "And maybe I'm a little jealous now."

My well used cock still twitched at the insinuation. I'd some recovery time, though not as much as I might have liked.

"You don't need to stay that way," I offered cautiously.

"Wanna fuck me too, huh?"

"Well... just if you want to. You know. I'd be up for it."

"Bet you would."

Mandy's hand wandered over to my cock that had only just barely started hardening again. She stroked it lightly with her fingertips, watching intently as it stiffened at her touch.

"It'd be hot," I said, perhaps unnecessarily. It seemed like Mandy was leaning the right way already.

"It would," she agreed.

Her fingers curled around my stiffening erection. She squeezed gently, then stroked up and down. She was still thinking, but I was pretty sure she'd decided, even if she hadn't fully realized it yet. On some level, she'd probably known before she came back. It had never been just about talking. Not really.

"And I can't be the only one not to," she said in a quieter tone.

I groaned. "Not that competitive shit again."

"Maybe a little." She leaned down and kissed me. "But not really."

That was good enough for me, not that I would have declined either way. I'd had enough time to recover, to feel properly horny again as I was touched and fondled. I cupped Mandy's boobs through her shirt, comparing them to the feels I'd snuck from the other two girls.

It wasn't really all that long before Mandy had worked herself up enough. Not much kissing or fondling required to lose the last of her reservations. She shed her pants and underwear quite efficiently, not even giving me much chance to perv on her before crawling on top of me.

"You've gotta be having the best Christmas ever," she said offhandedly.

"It's up there alright."

"Only up there?"

I shrugged and smiled. "Ok, you got me. This is definitely the best Christmas."

"Will be when I'm done with you. That's for sure."

Some odd bravado coming from Mandy, but not entirely undeserved. I felt some of the same confidence and ease from her as I had with Ash as she grabbed my cock and sank onto it. Her pussy accepted me, so warm and snug, so willing to take me deeper and deeper.

It only belatedly struck me how wet she was, even without playing with herself or having me do much of anything. Sure there'd been some foreplay, but I had a suspicion it had mostly been from her watching or playing things out in her head. Maybe just the idea of fucking her baby cousin, watching Ash and Jen have their fun with me already. Maybe that was enough.

She rode me hard with more determination and need than Ash or Jen. I was her sexy, forbidden toy to be used to catch up with the other girls, and more importantly to get her off. I was ok with that.

Mandy's hips bounced around wildly, making her ass hard to hold on to without getting in her way. I played with her tits instead, getting right up under her shirt and pushing it higher up her chest. I had become absurdly comfortable with the girls' bodies in the short time since they'd been made available to me in any kind of sexual capacity. I didn't know if my access would last beyond this morning, but for right now I could grope Mandy's chest all I wanted and barely get a reaction from her, other than the occasional soft moan that might have had more to do with her riding my cock than anything I was doing.

Mandy managed to cum, releasing that initial pent up horniness in a contented hiss of satisfaction. I watched the fluctuating expression on her face, felt the twitching of her pussy, and ran my hands down her bare tummy to her hips.

With that out of the way, she kept going at a slightly calmer pace. She rocked back and forth more steadily, only now seeming to give some thought to what would make me feel good. I wasn't totally sure if she was looking for another orgasm for herself or one for me, though I knew I'd eventually get there regardless as long as she didn't stop.

A flash of movement caught my eye. Ash was at the doorway, ghostly silent and grinning like the devil. She winked at me and flashed a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes, but didn't engage. It would probably do more harm than good. I wasn't sure if Mandy cared one way or the other, but I didn't need them bickering or competing again.

Ash watched a while longer, seemingly with no desire either to interfere or leave us alone. Mandy, fortunately, remained focused on me. She fucked her way to another climax without being aware of our audience.

Shortly after that, I felt my own end approaching. Mandy made an odd sound as my cum spurted into her pussy, then smiled crookedly and milked it all from me until I had nothing left. She carefully dismounted me and patted my shoulder before stepping to the floor.

Ash had vanished in the interim.

"Merry Christmas, I suppose," Mandy said lightly.

"Yeah," I said. "You too."

I stared at Mandy's butt as she dressed herself, then rolled over and shut my eyes after she left. I didn't quite want to sleep, but I was pretty drained and didn't want to do much else either.

My lips curled subtly upward as I processed the morning I'd had. Mandy had it right; best Christmas ever.

****

I had to be roused by my sister and cousins when the rest of the family started getting impatient. Not that they'd waited for us to have breakfast or anything, but there were certain rituals that mandated perfect attendance. Presents, specifically.

I was the most bedraggled of anyone, wedging myself into a spot where I couldn't lean over and fall asleep even if I wanted to. The girls did much better jobs acting like they hadn't lost any sleep or spent all their morning energy fucking me.

All three of them; Ash, Jen, and Mandy. They all were walking around, sitting among family, interacting and laughing, all with cummy pussies. My cum. Nobody had any idea except for the four of us.

Any other day that would have made me too horny to sit comfortably. As it was, they'd worn me out so that sitting and being good was exactly what I wanted to do.