Xmas Presents: Incest Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mandy may have, uh, done that," I said warily.

"Ah. Shit. I kinda figured. I mean, either that or you would have been off playing with yourself a while longer." Ash shrugged. "Still, had to figure that might happen."

"Well yeah. According to you it was all your doing."

"Partly my doing. And I couldn't know exactly how far they'd go." Ash kissed me again in a small flurry of light pecks, like she couldn't quite help herself. "She didn't use her mouth or anything, did she?"

"No. Just her hand."

"Good. I can beat that."

She didn't have to beat anything. She knew that, and I knew that. But who was I to argue? This could only get better the more competitive she felt.

Ash slithered backward in a bizarrely sensual fashion. Maybe I just felt that way because I knew she was positioning herself to get at my cock. It really didn't take much to impress me sexually.

My blanket was thrown to the side and my boxers were yanked off in quick and aggressive motions. Somehow those simple things turned me on ever more. I was fully erect and ready to go as Ash's fingers locked around my shaft and gave me a few preliminary strokes.

It took her a bit longer to settle in somewhere that she could get at my cock with her mouth. I scooted back until I was almost sitting straight up, giving her as much of the couch as I could. I didn't want to fuck this up now.

Ash nuzzled my cock before giving it a soft kiss. I bit my lip and tried to stay still and quiet. I knew there was more coming, more amazing sensations that I very much wanted to encourage, but I also knew we had to remain undetected and uninterrupted if I was going to experience them all.

Ash's licks got longer and fuller, using the entire breadth of her tongue. In one smooth transition, her final lick became a blowjob as her lips parted around the head of my cock and carried on downward. I couldn't hold back a groan this time. My back arched and I gave an involuntary little thrust toward her.

"Just chill, Wes," Ash said with a soft giggle.

"Sorry."

She patted my bare thigh, then took my cock again, deeper this time. An insane sensation of warm, engulfing wetness surrounded my shaft. My sister's mouth was simply the greatest place my cock had ever been, and it only got better as she worked her way to the base.

Her throat pressed against the tip of my cock, then slowly opened up to it. Ash struggled just a little getting me all the way in, but managed it without much fuss. She held me there a moment before pulling back again, like she wanted to make sure I was duly impressed by her talents. I very much was.

Ash bobbed her head slowly, getting into a rhythm for a proper blowjob. It was so soft and sensual at first, with only the exquisite little hitches in and out of her throat marring the otherwise silky smooth motions.

"Goddamn that's good," I moaned just barely above a whisper.

Ash moved a little faster, her mouth making correspondingly sloppier noises, in response to the compliment. Running my fingers through her hair seemed to earn approval as well. Otherwise, I mostly tried to be a good boy and stay quiet and still for her, letting her rev up at her own pace.

My big sister was really going at me, working my cock ferociously in search of my cum. She was damn well going to get it too. I was split between wanting the magical moment to last, and desperately wanting to explode in her warm, velvety throat.

I didn't have much of a choice in the matter either way. Ash's skill and enthusiasm came together in a beautiful and effective way, summoning my orgasm from the aether. A great flood of cum burst from my cock into her waiting mouth before being swallowed away just as quickly.

Ash nursed every last bit of cum from me before drinking down the end of it and giving my cock one last kiss. She crawled back up to me and curled up with cat-like self-satisfaction next to me.

"Blow your mind?" she asked.

"Among other things."

"Good." Ash booped me on the nose. "Don't want you ever forgetting who the best big sis of all time is."

I laughed softly. "Not much danger of that. At least until I'm horny again."

Ash chuckled too. "Mmhm. Such a boy. Maybe one of your helpful cousins will take care of that next time."

I chewed my lip a moment, debating whether to ask my next question. "That's not all this is, is it? Some kind of game between you, Mandy, and Jen?"

"Not all, no. I mean, I wanted to beat them to some things." Ash propped her head up on her hand. "You feeling a little objectified?"

"Maybe a little? Maybe like a toy?" I shrugged. "Not that it's such a bad thing, in some ways."

"I should hope not." Ash leaned over and kissed me. "Not to worry, li'l bro. I wouldn't do this stuff for just anyone. Not over some imaginary contest."

"So it is a contest?"

I got a playful shove for my inquiry.

"Careful, Wes. I could cut you off anytime."

"But are you-"

"I mean it. I wouldn't do this for just anyone. None of us would. I won't pretend that we're not having some fun, and maybe not really doing it for the right reasons, but it's all based in love. Promise."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You're my favourite, you know."

"Favourite what?"

Ash shrugged. "Just favourite." She yawned and nuzzled her head to my shoulder. "Hush with the questions now would you? We really should get some sleep tonight."

"I... yeah, ok." I drew the covers up over the both of us as best I could manage. I wasn't convinced Ash wouldn't fall off the couch while asleep, but that was her concern. "Night, Ash."

"Night, Wes. Merry Christmas."

****

I should have expected trouble. I couldn't say why I hadn't. Excepting, of course, that an amazing, sisterly blowjob followed by half-naked snuggles tended to eclipse such petty concerns as possibly getting caught by other family members.

My wakeup came slowly amid a low, hissed argument between Ash and either Mandy or Jen. No, both Mandy and Jen were there. I was stuck in the middle of all three of them, still asleep until just that moment. I kept my eyes carefully shut while I assessed the predicament.

"You can't do shit like that!" Mandy affirmed in the sort of angry voice that was pitched so as not to wake nearby sleepers, but had the very opposite effect. "You're his sister!"

"You're his cousin," Ash shot back in a slightly calmer tone. "You don't see me getting all righteous and moral on your ass."

"First of all, that's not nearly the same. Secondly-"

"Guys, seriously, we need to not do this right above Wes," Jen said, for some reason stuck in the position of a mediator of sorts. "Can we just take it to the next room before we wake him up?"

"Too late," I mumbled as I opened my eyes. Three gazes fell upon me all at once. I reconsidered involving myself, but it was too late. "Merry Christmas?"

Mandy rolled her eyes. "Of all the bullshit. You really had us going. Poor little virgin Wes. Banging your sister how long now?"

"Whoa! What the-"

"Yeah, not cool, man," Jen agreed. "You can't just be getting sympathy points if you're already hooking up with someone. Especially if she's... you know." She nodded toward Ash.

"First of all-" I tried again, but was interrupted.

"We never did anything before yesterday," Ash said firmly. "So don't give us shit over that. And I wouldn't call it hooking up anyway."

"Seriously?" Mandy said. "You're all cozied up, barely any clothes on, and you think we're gonna buy that you never did anything before?"

Ash slipped her shirt back on like she'd only just remembered her tits were out, but without much concern either way. "If we'd done stuff before, we woulda been smarter about it, don't ya think?"

"That's kind of a good point," Jen said. "They aren't that stupid. Usually."

"It was all true," I said, determining that it was a reasonable time to get a word in. "All that shit about me... none of it was made up or anything."

"I just got a little further a little faster," Ash said. "That's all."

I rolled my eyes at her. Competitiveness was so not helpful right now.

"Which, again, is not something to be proud of," Mandy said. "What with the whole sibling thing you got going on."

"Kinda hot though," Ash said, her eyes twinkling in devious amusement. "Made sucking Wes off that much more exciting considering-"

"Ew, dude," Mandy said, shaking her head. "Cousins are one thing. That... that's too much."

Jen had been quiet. Her expression now suggested she was weighing some things over in her head, and that she wasn't quite sure which side she wanted to be on. Interesting.

"Is there any chance I can have a bit of privacy to get dressed?" I asked.

I got three disbelieving looks for my trouble.

"Seen it already," Ash said. "Don't be giving me privacy complaints."

I decided not to point out that she'd done mostly feeling and not much seeing.

"And we're not done here," Mandy said. "You can't get rid of us that easily."

"Sure he can," Ash said. "I for one want a shower and some food. I'm starved."

She brushed her hair back into a slightly more presentable tangle, then marched up the stairs without stopping to argue with Mandy anymore. Mandy, contrarily, followed right on Ash's heels to try and throw more logic and disgust at her.

Jen stayed behind, still looking uncertain but less upset than before. She cautiously perched on the arm of the couch by my feet. She sat facing me a moment before speaking. "Was it really super hot?"

I shrugged. "'Cause she's my sister? I dunno. Kinda, maybe. I wasn't really thinking about that too much. It was mostly hot for other reasons."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense."

"You're not pissed about it?"

"I don't think so. A little upset at first, maybe, when I found out Mandy had messed around with you. Then Ash too. Kinda took some of the fun out of it. Thought it woulda been something special and unique, ya know? Like a secret little memory of your first makeout. On Christmas, even. Or Christmas Eve or whatever. Close enough."

"Well... it's not quite so secret. But, like, it's still pretty special."

Jen shrugged, unimpressed with my affirmation. "I dunno. Not like I thought it was."

"You mean just 'cause Ash and Mandy did stuff with me too?"

"Well yeah. Not fair having to share."

I sat up and took Jen's hand, pulling her down to the cushions with me. "I can assure you, it still means quite a lot to me. Like, that you'd make out with your weirdo little cousin just to try and do something nice for me."

"Not like it was a chore though," Jen said, flushing slightly. "You made it more fun than I thought it might be."

"See? It's still special."

"I dunno..."

I pulled Jen closer still, then kissed her softly. She still seemed hesitant at first, but that melted away as our lips parted ever so briefly, then met again more firmly. I felt her tongue poke gently against mine, then she pulled away altogether.

"I think it must be hotter when you do stuff with Ash," Jen said.

I frowned. "What? Why are you bringing that up again?"

"Just sayin'. I mean, I know it's kinda fun and naughty knowing that I shouldn't be corrupting my baby cousin, and yet here we are." Jen grinned impishly. "I can only imagine how it is with you and her."

I slowly returned her crooked smile. "Well... maybe it is. And maybe it's pretty fun and naughty getting corrupted by my hot older cousin."

"Maybe, huh?"

We kissed again. Jen drew closer still, nearly into my lap. I was acutely aware of my pantslessness, but the blanket between us kept some bare semblance of modesty. For the moment.

"Ok, definitely," I amended.

"Good answer."

We pulled closer together. Jen got a hand on my cock through the blanket, massaging it in slow, firm motions. I got a peek down her shirt as she leaned over. No bra underneath. Too early in the day, I supposed.

I slid a hand across Jen's thigh, maneuvering it between her legs. She bit her lip and thrust gently against my palm, then a little harder. She started grinding on my hand like she was as horny as I was. Maybe that was exactly the case. Certainly the look in her eyes suggested more hormones than rationality.

I moaned appreciatively when she dug under my blanket and grasped my cock directly, warm little hand wrapping around my throbbing erection. I took her move as an excuse to try getting into her pants, though I had more work to do to get there.

"You bad boy," Jen hissed excitedly. "We did a good job corrupting you, didn't we?"

"Very good job."

"Mmhm. Well I'd better make sure to do a thorough job then, hadn't I?"

I had no idea what that meant, but nodded my head agreeably all the same.

Jen stood long enough to shed her bottoms. I gaped stupidly as she slid her panties down, fully entranced by her beautiful little pussy coming into view. She flushed at my blatant staring, but her smile only widened.

"Now that's the kind of reaction I like to get," she said.

"It is?"

She laughed and patted my head, which meant bringing her pussy even closer to me. "You're still adorable, Wes. Don't ever change." She urged me out of my seat, which in turn gave her an eyeful of my hard, precum-dripping cock. "You didn't eat Ash or Mandy out, did you?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Good. Let the corrupting continue, then." She grinned evilly. "And score one for me."

"Really wish you guys wouldn't keep making it a contest," I grumbled.

"And I wish your tongue was busy being more productive. Hopefully one of us gets what we want."

I took in the sight of Jen lounging bottomless on the couch, occupying my comfy, recently vacated spot. Her legs were spread wide, her pretty snatch as open to me as it ever would be. It was hard to argue with her under the circumstances.

I crawled between Jen's legs, positioning my head directly above her pussy. The aroma of her arousal was subtle, but unmistakable. I breathed it in even as I hesitated just before contact.

"Go ahead," Jen urged softly.

"I... don't know what to do."

"Give it a little lick. Or some kisses. Whatever you want, really. We can work on technique from there, if we need to."

I shrugged and did as suggested. A small lick of her wet slit determined that she tasted as good as she smelled. I took a few more longer licks, and soon had forgotten all my misgivings in favour of eating Jen's pussy out. It was captivating to my horny self in a way I couldn't fully understand, and I fully gave myself over to it.

"Ooh, 'atta boy," Jen cooed. Her fingernails danced lightly through my hair. "So eager."

I kissed, lapped, and sucked my cousin's delicious pussy. She made occasional moans and soft murmurs of delight, only rarely guiding me any more than that as I experimented. I explored and tested at my own pace, feeling more relaxed about it all the time as I discovered how easy it was to make her feel good, and how much I enjoyed licking her out.

Jen was audibly getting hotter and hotter, ever more worked up and close to cumming, when I heard the sounds of someone coming down the stairs. Two someones. And they were still arguing.

All sound ceased as Ash and Mandy caught sight of Jen and me. I'd stopped licking Jen, but my face was still in prime position for it. Combined with Jen's bottomless and aroused state, there was no mistaking what we'd been up to.

"Fuck's sake," Mandy said, throwing her arms up in resignation. "I guess this is just what we're doing, is it?"

"You're part of it too," Ash said, eyes twinkling as she examined me and Jen.

"Yeah. I was. And now everyone's taking it way, way too far. That's my whole damn point."

"He's only licking me," Jen said defensively. "It's not that bad. And... and I was so close, so could you both kindly fuck off for a few minutes?"

"Not a chance," Ash said, smoothly sliding to a seat across from Jen and me where she could watch comfortably. She flicked her shower-damp hair behind her shoulders and settled in.

"This is, uh, kinda awkward now," I whispered apologetically to Jen.

She sighed. "I know. It was a good effort while it lasted." She sat up, giving me a light kiss before standing.

I followed Jen's half-naked form as she took a few steps, then bent over to gather her previously discarded clothes. It wasn't helping my pulsing erection to subside any, and I felt a surge of annoyance that the other girls had interrupted us. All the same, staring at Jen's butt while she bent over made it hard to hold on to those irritated feelings.

"You done with him already?" Ash asked, a disappointed note in her tone.

"You guys coming back kinda ruined the mood," Jen said.

"Yeah, maybe. Sorry about that." Ash's gaze swung back to me. "Still, can't leave my baby bro hanging."

Ash rather shamelessly sunk to her knees in front of me, wrapping her soft fingers around my shaft. I was painfully erect and in need of some attention, so I didn't protest at her doing it in front of our cousins.

Her tongue flicked out across the head of my cock. A few more licks, each getting closer to her actually taking me in her mouth, but not quite arriving there yet.

"Jesus," Mandy grumped. She folded her arms. "I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe that you deviants haven't done this shit before."

"You think?" Jen asked curiously, tilting her head as she watched. Her progress toward leaving to get dressed had been well and truly halted.

"I mean... look at them," Mandy said waving her hands in our direction. "I'm surprised Ash hasn't jumped on Wes's cock and started riding him. There's no restraint at all there."

Jen chewed her lip. "I dunno. I could maybe see it. You think she would though?"

I was asking myself the same question. A moment ago I would have said that was too far even for Ash. However, I'd seen the look in her eyes that Mandy and Jen hadn't. She was goddamn considering it.

"Fuck, that would be hot, wouldn't it?" Ash said in such a low voice that I might have been the only one to hear it.

Mandy and Jen were still talking, but I'd pretty well tuned them out. All my focus was on my sister. She was weighing her options, only idly holding onto my cock in the meantime.

It might have said some bad things about my character that I was hoping she'd rule in favour of the crazy idea. I couldn't help it. Every little escalation had worked out so well for me so far, and this one promised to be the best yet. Perhaps the worst morally speaking, but that wasn't much of a concern for me at the moment.

Ash's lips twitched in amusement as though she could read my thoughts. "You want to?"

I hesitated, but I wasn't even fooling myself by delaying. "Yes."

"Cool."

Ash stood, then offered me a hand up. She kept a hold of my hand as she led me past Mandy and Jen toward the bedroom they'd shared last night. They fell silent as we walked.

"Where the hell are you two going?" Mandy demanded.

"Gonna go fuck on your bed," Ash replied. "I wouldn't come in for a while if I were you."

"You aren't... no, you're messing with me. Right?"

Ash ignored her. She tugged at my shirt as we entered the bedroom, stripping me totally naked before pushing me onto the bed that was still rumpled from our cousins sleeping in it. I watched as she efficiently shed her bottoms and panties, then climbed into bed with me.

"Oh my god, they totally are," Jen said from the doorway. She'd followed us, clothes still in hand, making something of a bottomless matched set with my sister.

Mandy followed slower as though we were dragging her reluctantly along. "So it seems."

Ash hadn't even looked back over her shoulder. She stared straight at me, directly into my soul, as she positioned herself and pressed her bare pussy to my cock. We moaned in tandem as she gently rubbed herself up and down my shaft, coating it in her preparatory slickness. She slowed momentarily as she smoothly pulled her top off and discarded it as well, then right back to focused grinding.