XXL Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,079 Followers

"And now, now you a coon ass, Baby Girl," Dennis said. "Hey Boss Man! Give this Baby Girl one our CDs, huh?"

After the second set, Mandy was exhausted. Richard had to agree; he was pretty worn out too.

He and Dennis hugged. Dennis also hugged the hot, sweating Mandy, reminded her that she was now a Cajun and kissed her cheek.

"Oh my God! I have never, I mean, oh my God!" Mandy bubbled excitedly as they walked to the truck.

When he unlocked the passenger door, Richard was rewarded with a long hug. Her sweaty head rested against his chest. Her breasts pushed into his belly.

"Thank you sooo much," she said.

"Welcome. I'm so glad you liked it," Richard said.

He helped her up into the truck. Walking around to the driver's door, he saw that Mandy had scrambled over the console, unlocked his door for him.

Outside of Mandy's apartment, Richard reluctantly refused an offer to come in. He smiled sadly, holding up his left hand.

"Well, I uh," Mandy stammered as they stood on the small landing.

"Good night," Richard said and gave her a quick hug.

"Hey, turn around?" Mandy said when Richard had walked two steps down.

Richard turned around. She smiled, showing her dimpled cheek.

"Yeah, we're the same size now," Mandy pointed out.

And, holding onto the handrail for balance, Mandy leaned forward and planted a soft, moist kiss on Richard's lips. Then she quickly bolted into her apartment.

Even though she was exhausted, even her stomach muscles hurt, Mandy logged onto the Internet and posted an account of the evening to her Facebook page. Then she showered. Lying in her bed, her sexy camisole top and tap panties on, Mandy had to touch herself, pleasure herself before sleep would finally come.

While Mandy was stroking, touching her plump body, Richard was in his own shower. He did lather up his cock as he remembered the feeling of Mandy's plump body jammed against him in a hug. He stroked his cock as he remembered her soft, moist kiss.

Mary Beth was either a sleep, or feigning sleep when Richard came to bed. Toby was curled up on Richard's pillows. Darren was curled up at the base of the pillows, hogging the blanket.

"God damned miserable animals, off!" Richard barked as he scooped Toby up.

Darren scampered away before Richard could grab him. Richard had no idea where Samantha was, nor did he care.

The next day, Richard welcomed the new students, greeted the returning students as another school year began. Twice during the day, Mrs. Bonham found reasons to come to see him. Even as she leaned over his desk, ample cleavage thrust in his face, Richard kept his eyes firmly on hers.

At lunch time, he first roamed the halls of the school. He stood outside of each bathroom, trying to see if he could smell the tell-tale odor of cigarette smoke, or marijuana smoke. He did a quick walk-through of the cafeteria, nodding to the few students that acknowledged his presence.

Then he went to the Teachers' Lounge. In the lounge, he opened his locker, dug out the can of low sugar fruit cocktail and the powdered protein mix. Dumping the can, then a scoop of the vanilla flavored mix into the container, Richard eyeballed a cup of his 2% milk, then shook the container vigorously.

"What is that?" Mrs. Bonham asked, actually dragging her chest across him as she pointed to the container.

"My lunch," Richard said.

"Really?" she said.

By the end of the first week, Richard debated with himself whether or not he should file a sexual harassment complaint against Olivia Bonham. The attention was unwelcome and it was uncomfortable.

"We're going to Rio Del Sol," Mary Beth informed Richard when he wearily entered the house that evening.

"We are?" Richard said. "Oh. Okay. Give me a minute to..."

"No, no, not 'we.' Noelle, Chrissie and I," Mary Beth corrected as she hopped, trying to put her shoes on.

"Oh. Oh, that's right, Marcie Martin," Richard said. "Well, since we're the ones paid for the tickets, see if they'll pay for your meal, huh?"

Mary Beth didn't answer him. She didn't offer a kiss, a hug, even words of parting as she left the house.

Stan Murdock didn't like his employees wasting time on their cell phones. Texting, playing games, when he was paying them to work. Even if there were no customers in Stanley's, they could be straightening displays, restocking the cans of shoe polish, the racks of shoe laces.

When Mandy's cell phone let the rare 'ding' escape, she first checked to see where Mr. Murdock was. Then she checked the phone.

"Oh!" she shivered in delight.

"Go to dinner at seven, get ½ hour,' she rapidly typed.

"Benny's Burger Bar?" Richard spoke into his Speak & Text App.

'K' was the reply.

"Pick you up at seven," Richard said.

Mandy did inform Mr. Murdock that she might be a few minutes late returning from dinner. The man smiled; she was a good employee, a genuinely good kid. She was a cute kid, or she would have been without the seventy, eighty extra pounds.

"A few minutes late? That's fine. "You just make sure you leave a few minutes early tonight, make up them minutes," he joked.

"What? That doesn't make sense," she giggled, showing her dimpled smile.

"Yep, pretty kid if she wasn't so gosh darned fat," Stan thought as he greeted an incoming customer.

Richard was about to get out of his truck, go into Stanley's when Mandy bounded out. She gripped the handle of his truck.

"Sorry be in a rush," she said as she hoisted herself up into the truck. "But I only get thirty minutes."

"Benny's is usually pretty quick," Richard said and drove.

""Know; it's one of my all-time favorites," Mandy agreed.

"There's over a thousand ways fix your burger," Richard said.

"I'm boring," Mandy said. "I just get the guacamole and bunch of jalapenos."

"I put blue cheese," Richard started.

"Ew! Way that stuff smells?" Mandy screeched. "How can you eat that?"

"Some jalapenos, some grilled onions," Richard continued. "Then to cut all the heat? Big old pineapple slice."

There were only a few cars in the parking lot. Mandy surprised, and pleased Richard by grabbing onto his hand as they stood in line. He honestly couldn't remember the last time Mary Beth had held his hand as they stood in line.

Half pound, medium, order of fries, root beer," Mandy ordered.

"Half pound, very well done, done to the point that you're embarrassed send it out, fries and sweet tea," Richard said and swiped his card.

"No, no, cook it that much, just cooks all the flavor out of it," Mandy argued with Richard.

As he and Mandy found a booth, Richard was surprised to see Olivia Bonham. Sitting next to her was a man in a wheelchair. Out of the school's environment, Richard didn't see the aggressively flirty sexpot. He saw a tired woman. Olivia chewed her burger, studiously looking anywhere but at her husband.

"Number fourteen?" the girl called out, sliding their order forward.

"Sitting not even ten feet away from you," Richard teased the girl. "Could have just said, 'hey you' and I'd come get it."

"Hey you," the girl said. "Come get it."

"Bust her bony ass," Mandy grumbled as she fixed her burger.

"What?" Richard wanted to laugh as he changed his mind and put some of the Thai chili paste and the Cole slaw onto his burger.

"Girl's flirting with you? And I'm standing right there?" Mandy asked, blue eyes flashing angrily.

"I know it wasn't really a DATE date," Mandy posted on her Facebook page that night when she got home. "But besides going to the Alley to see Dennis Ourbe & The Benders it was the best date I ever had."

Richard smiled as he read the post. He had read her post about the evening with Dennis Ourbe; Mandy had even scanned the CD's cover and put that picture on the page.

Richard had taken Mary Beth to a 'Taste Of Benhurst' festival a few months ago. Obviously Noelle and Chrissie were busy that day so Mary Beth and he had gone. To the casual observer, Richard and Mary Beth weren't even together. There was no hand holding. No gentle touches to each other. Rarely did Mary Beth even look in his direction.

And there had been no post about the pleasant afternoon spent together on Mary Beth's Facebook page. Twenty four dollars apiece, forty eight dollars, plus the nineteen dollars on the bottle of wine Mary Beth had liked, and he got no post, no mention on Mary Beth's page.

But spending eighteen dollars on a burger garnered Richard a glowing account of the 'date.'

And, in front of Stanley's, just before getting out of his truck, with three minutes to spare, Mandy had leaned over the console and kissed him. It was just a quick lip to lip peck. But Mary Beth had not even said 'good night' as she left their house to go to the Marcie Martin concert.

At 11:14 pm, Richard's phone chimed. Richard blinked; he'd been asleep.

The image of Mary Beth and Chrissie kissing passionately, Mary Beth's blouse unbuttoned to her navel almost made Richard physically ill. He moved to delete the vulgar image, then stopped.

At 11:17, another chime let him know there was another photo. This one showed Mary Beth's hand inside of Noelle's jeans, obviously pleasuring the African-American woman.

Richard looked closely. Though the photo was of his wife, who had no blouse or bra on, he could see that they were still at the Alley. In the background he could make out the reflection in the bar's mirror. In the bar's mirror was the neon 'Alley' backward.

Thrice more, photos of his wife and her two friends engaged in indecent behavior were sent to his phone. Richard didn't hear anything; he'd turned the phone's sound off.

"So? How was the concert?" Richard asked pleasantly the next morning.

"Fine," Mary Beth mumbled.

"Fine? Fine? Ninety six bucks and all you can say was 'fine?'" Richard asked. "Damn, Dennis Ourbe was phenomenal and it was only forty bucks see him."

"You spent forty bucks on that?" Mary Beth immediately accused.

Richard smirked, which she did not like one bit.

"Oh, oh, Jackie says they need the grass cut," Mary Beth said, changing the subject.

"Then tell Jackie, or Andy get off their pathetic little asses and get out there," Richard snapped. "Lawnmower's right there, in the damned tool shed."

"They're at Merilee Lake," Mary Beth said, as if that explained why they couldn't cut the grass. "But Jackie said they got a notice from the county."

"Oh, my, God," Richard thundered. "Do you see? Do you see what you're raising? Do you see what you're turning them into?"

Richard did go to the old house. Trey Deems, Walter Deems the Third came across the street when he saw Richard get out of his truck.

"Rich, hey Rich, listen, don't want tell you how raise your kids," Trey said, walking up the driveway.

"Then don't," Richard snapped, looking at the nearly knee high grass. "When you have a few of your own? Then you can tell me how raise mine, okay?"

What normally had taken Richard two, three hours to do took him nearly six hours. The lawnmower was ready for the scrap heap by the time Richard finished hacking through the dense growth.

And several times, he'd spotted Jackie's car as she and Andy drove past. Obviously they were avoiding a confrontation with their father.

After six hours of hot, sweaty labor, Richard was in no mood to see what condition the interior of his home looked like so he draped his towel over his seat and drove away.

"Where've you been?" Mary Beth started the moment he dragged his tired, sweaty, sore body into the house.

"Don't even start, Mary Beth," Richard warned.

"It doesn't take eight hours cut the grass," Mary Beth said.

"Mary Beth! The grass was up to my knees! It does. It does take six hours, not eight, six hours to cut the grass when it's that high. It was high enough that the county sent them a letter. It does take that long," Richard bellowed. "If you ever, ever got off your ass and did a little work around here, you'd know that. You'd know how long it takes do things."

"I do," Mary Beth started.

Richard dragged a fingertip down the length of the television screen. Then he showed her the dirt on his finger.

"I cleaned the television," Mary Beth said when Richard wearily climbed out of the shower.

"Want a prize for that?" Richard asked as he toweled off.

He pulled on a clean pair of boxer shorts. Then he found a comfortable tee shirt.

"Since you're home all day, TV should already been clean," Richard said.

Mary Beth left the house. Richard then remembered he'd turned off the sound on his telephone. Turning to his screen, he saw three more photos had been sent to him. Along with a smiling emoji from Mandy and the simple 'Hi!'

The fourth and fifth photos showed Mary Beth in the back seat of her car, face buried in Noelle's thick bush. Richard knew it was Mary Beth; her rings were visible, along with the 'tramp stamp' tattoo on her lower back.

So he turned his attention to the emoji. It was just a smiling face which made him smile.

"HI, don't know how do the emoji thing," he spoke into his Speak & Text App.

"I can show you," Mandy responded.

"Just finished cutting the grass at my kids' house. Too wiped out right now," he replied.

"Aw," she said, along with a sad emoji.

Richard smiled at the emoji. Then he shut his eyes, trying to shut out all images of Mary Beth with her friends.

THE END of XXL, part 1

*****

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to write comments, good and bad, those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a super day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,079 Followers