All Comments on 'XXX-Mas Carol'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
buran288buran288about 10 years ago
TEN STARS!!!

What a Story! I don't go for horror stories but you wrote this so well and detailed that I was hooked from begining to end. Great as an stand alone story but would love to see an chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Love the way you're starting to connect your stories. 5 stars :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Work

Really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic best story for ages

Fantastic best story for ages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

your best yet, cant wait to read more.

couladin27couladin27about 10 years ago
Another Great Story

Wow! Another great story and one that also continues plot points from "Church on State" and "The Cursed House of Crow", two of my favorite stories by you.

As for story ideas, I know that most of your stories are of "alpha-female" women seducing married men away from their "lesser" wives, but have you ever thought of writing a story where it's the wife being seduced? My dream story is where one of your alpha-females seduces and corrupts a sweet, innocent, and loving mother and wife, turning her into one of them. That would be so hot! I guess that's why out of all your stories, the one I want continued or expounded upon is the seduction of Sally's mom from "The Cursed House of Crow".

Anyway, thanks for all your stories and hope you continue writing more!

superhyogasuperhyogaabout 10 years ago
A very good story

It's a very good story, but I think that is inconcluse. This story require a sequel that eplain the relation between rowena and scott, and their baby.

On the other hand, I send you two or three suggestions for a new stories. I wonder if you think writing them in the near future.

Thanks.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 10 years ago
One of the best

Stories I've read in a long time. Those 3 girls should definitely visit some other lucky bloke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
God every time!!!!

How bout the good guy wins by turning out to be totally crazy in bed. Like his wife seems like a church mouse but is actually sex goddess then rather than him cheating he gets together with his wife and they nab the tease together. Every story of yours is the same. Hot but sometimes the guy doesn't cheat (also isn't built like a sex god every time either)

I'd appreciate a more realistic story from you. I mean this is obviously fantasy and I'm down for that but try switching it up? I like the whole reluctance theme but it could definitely be played in way different than cheating. Fuck try incest or teacher student or cop criminal or or or anything but cheating! Despite my criticisms it was up to your usual standard. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Comment about something else

Really don't understand why anyone would express frustration over something the author has clearly made obvious that he doesn't write about. His niche is cheating, more specifically seductive females taking on reluctant attached males, often including wife humiliation. He has a fan base just like this niche has a fan base. Stop complaining that he doesn't write something of a different theme. He's talented and he has specific tastes, why does he need to satisfy yours? What would it prove? I think writing stories about love or casual hook-ups and happy endings are easier than the stories this author writes. Stop begging this author to jump into another niche. You wouldn't ask a horror director to do romantic comedies right?

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 10 years ago
Awesome !!

Every time I think you reached the limits, you surprise me.

The cameo was sort of predictable after the "spirits" appeared, but still good.

Hope you will write more about Scott and Rowena.

It's surprising you haven't written a superhero corruption story yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I enjoy all your work. Please continue with this story.

disturbedhrtdisturbedhrtalmost 10 years ago
I want to read a follow up

Involving the seduction of Christine, stacy etc I think it would be great

boobfuckerboobfuckeralmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

You are truely a master of the wicked. Love the way your build your stories and hope that this one will have a next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story has me cumming all the time!! I love the fact all your stories are about cheating/betrayel! So sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking amazing

My god, this story...my god. And the tie in with the house of crow? You, my friend, win. I tip my hat to you. Now i need to go wash a few things.

mole114mole114almost 7 years ago
What a story 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Was riveted got to do more brilliant and want to go back and read again 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The film version should be black and white

Loved the twilight zone ending. If Rod Serling wrote porn, this would be one of his.

Linear7Linear7about 6 years ago
Wickedly fantastic

Up until I started reading the stories involving Madeline, I was convinced that Maggie was my favorite of your various voracious vixens... Damn but I love the way your witch stories tie in together. Wasn't expecting the witch connection in this one, couldn't stop reading once I saw it. Looking forward to more, keep up the enthusiastically debauched great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Make more!!

These stories are fantastic!! You definitely should continue the Madeline Crow story line!!

Geromino91Geromino91about 4 years ago
Loved this page turning story

This is the longest story I’ve read here that didn’t have multiple chapters, that I couldn’t stop reading except for sleep.

Loved the progression of the characters, the story, how it all brought together a tale that sparks the imagination put yourself in their shoes, feel it, experience it of only in the mind.

I’ve checked out the extensive list of your publications on Literotica, and thank you for many griping and eventful stories for the past 10 years.

Like I’ve seen in other comments I agree with wishing there was a sequel of this story. Either a continuation of the corruption of the city, and/or what if Scott meet either on purpose or accident Rowena again later in life? Her child would most likely take after their mother, if the child was a girl? What if had a sinful relationship with dad. What if the three went to Scott to thank him for his part in their resurrection?

Got my creation juices flowing...

Thank you for a wonderful sinful story, cheers.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 4 years ago

i made it through page 7,,not enjoying it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Novel

You are a great writer. You should definitely publish your work

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 2 years ago

I hope the author writes a sequel for this crazy story has i really want to see more of Scott love life with the witch's.

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

Love the extensive description of Rowena's tattoos

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

See a sequel involving Scott and Rowena

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Any new stories coming?

Sequel maybe?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...