XXX-Mas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." she said, with passion in her voice.

"Very good." Madeline replied. "You won't regret it." Madeline turned her attention to Sophie. "Now, some women are too proud to change, but some take advantage. I LOVE your new look!"

"Thanks, Madeline!" Sophie said with a cute smile. Madeline reached forward and ran her hands across the mammoth, latex-covered breasts.

"Mmmm, I love it." Madeline said appreciatively. "The breasts... the ass... the legs... the face... the hair. All of it a smokescreen. All of it hiding the madness within, isn't that right... Sepheera the Crazed? That's what they called you right?" The younger woman smiled at this. Sophie was a façade, like so much else. She was truly Sepheera, a name nearly as well known as Madeline's. Madeline looked into Sophie/Sepheera's eyes, and for a moment, she recognized that crazed glint she knew so well of her favorite apprentice in the dark arts.

"They thought it was an insult. I wore it with honor." Sepheera replied.

"Well, Sepheera, my dear, with this package, you will do some serious damage." Madeline replied. "But, you will have to learn to control your little... outbursts... until the proper time." Madeline warned, knowing the acts of insanity this young woman in front of her was capable of. Acts so incomprehensible they couldn't be put into words.

"Well, we'll see about that." Sepheera relented.

Madeline had not been present for Sepheera's capture, but the rumors were it was a bloody one. While Emily pled legitimate innocence as she was ripped from her family, Sepheera didn't bother, cause there was no innocence within her anymore.

Even before witchcraft became known to public at large, it was clear young Sepheera had something dark within her. It wasn't till she crossed paths with Madeline that the darkness within her was focused and refined. No one had been able to reign in the terror of young Sepheera until Madeline displayed her hidden talents to the young woman, and it was only then that she fell in line. Madeline knew keeping someone with such a short fuse around was risky, but she had proved to be quite useful. And she would be again.

Madeline moved on to Rowena. As she did, Rowena pulled back her cloak, revealing her visage to her old friend.

"And then you... Rowena the Ruthless. Not even Hell itself could contain you." Madeline marveled. Rowena let a smirk cross her lips. "But, it's clear Hell left its mark." she said, eyeing the pure white hair on her head and her glowing blue eyes, a look she didn't recognize.

"You have no idea." Rowena replied. She reached down and pulled her cloak up, pulling it over her head, revealing her nude, tattooed form to her old friend, her sister in arms. Madeline's eyes widened. She studied the marks on her first lieutenant's skin avidly. "Clearly, it left its mark." she repeated.

"I wear these proudly." Rowena said. "I'm not ashamed of my journey. I take pride in it."

"Well, that's good, I suppose." Madeline replied. "We will have to give you some long sleeves... and some hair dye... and some contacts. But we can make this work." Rowena let a flash of annoyance cross her face. "Trust me, your style of brutal sexuality was ahead of its time. You will demolish the men of today. Men today LOVE older women. You were smart to hide your true age, dear. Men don't typically go for women quite that old. You hit the sweet spot, my love, and you won't regret it." Madeline said, addressing the older woman, her longest tenured ally, her friend and lieutenant from practically the beginning.

Rowena nodded at her old friend, the only woman who could ever tell her what to do.

Rowena had been truly ruthless indeed. Much like Sepheera, even before witchcraft was a known thing, it was clear there was something off about Rowena.

When Madeline had first encountered Rowena, even she had been stunned by how off-putting the older woman was. Rowena was many years Madeline's senior, and she was a strict, cold, callous woman. She had a short temper, a cruel demeanor, and an impressive body. No one got close enough to her to notice that though, but Madeline's keen eye had spotted it immediately. She had noticed Rowena's jutting chest, nearly as large as her own, but feeling the effects of age more than her own large and firm pair. She had spied her impressive frame, a little bit older and a little more fragile, but still very fit and with curves in all the right places. And despite her older age, she still possessed an elegant, mature beauty that countered her age. It must be easy for a woman to not have smile lines on her face when she never smiled. Few enjoyed dealing with the unpleasant woman. While some might see humor in all these sturdy men being scared off by this old woman, there was nothing funny about it. The men that dealt with her seemed shaken by their encounters. Most wrote this off due to her harsh temper, but Madeline suspected the true reason.

In the time of puritans, Madeline knew first-hand that a woman embracing her sexuality was frowned upon. And Rowena... she had sexuality dripping from her pores. She was a woman of another time, much like herself. Despite the fact that Rowena was older that Madeline, who herself was considered an older lady by some, Madeline could feel the barely contained sexuality of the woman. And Madeline rightly suspected that all those one-on-one meetings Rowena had with the few men who would deal with her were the only times the true Rowena emerged. The true sexuality Rowena brought to the surface behind closed doors. And with the way those men walked after she was done with them... Madeline just knew she was right.

Even Madeline was put off by the nasty, cruel older woman during their first meeting. That was when Madeline did what no one had before, standing up to her, showing her that Rowena had nothing on Madeline. Outwardly, to the people of their village, nothing changed and Rowena was still the crazy old lady no one liked dealing with. But behind closed doors, Rowena submitted her time to Madeline, entering the world of witchcraft and the dark arts, taking to it like the natural she was.

Whereas Sepheera's talents lied in her ferocity and savagery, Rowena's were built around pure power. She had very quickly taken to Madeline's lessons and possessed a power that nearly rivaled her mentor's, but she didn't possess the deft hand or deep pool of knowledge that Madeline did. Madeline had opened up a whole new way of life for her, a way to unleash that something inside of her that had been bursting out her entire life. So in return, despite maintaining her unpleasant exterior to everyone else she encountered, she showed deference to the one woman who had opened up this new world to her. Madeline Crow was the only woman who could tell her what to do.

For a long time, these three women, among others, had practiced their craft in secret. For Madeline, that meant blending into society, no one suspecting the truth, the snake in their midst. For Sepheera, that meant withdrawing from society nearly completely, not letting others see her crazy side and start asking questions. And for Rowena, that meant hiding not just behind her unpleasant demeanor, but also hiding her true power behind her old age and fragility. These women would get together in secret and when they did it was an uneasy but affective alliance. That was until Madeline was captured, purely on a baseless accusation, a fortunate bit of chance for the church, the right woman being put away for the wrong reasons, leading to the swift downfall of the group Madeline had spent years cultivating, just like that.

Rowena was a powerful woman and a mighty witch and when the authorities came for her, it was said the world shook a little bit and many were left in her wake. And as the legend goes, when she was burned at the stake, the fire coughed, as if Hell was trying to spit her back out. As if she was too terrible and unpleasant even for Hell itself. A legend that had been proven true.

"So... everything went to plan?" Madeline asked.

"Yes. I'm sure of it." Rowena replied, answering for the three, despite Sepheera's annoyance at this.

"He didn't suspect he was being lied to?" Madeline asked. Rowena raised an eyebrow.

"What, he didn't suspect that his life wouldn't be as bad as we painted it out to be? He didn't suspect that he was mere days from conceiving the first of his six children with his wife? He didn't suspect that he was about to receive a massive donation from an anonymous donor, enough to keep the doors of his store open for the rest of his life? He didn't suspect that enough people would get behind him and his cause that he would be able to run for mayor and win? That he would be successful in rescuing this town from the filth and bring it up to prominence? That all of his work was about to pay off in a big way?" Rowena asked, pausing, making her point. "No, he didn't suspect a thing. All the doubts he felt about his future didn't come from us. They came from within himself. So... we're in the clear." Rowena stated.

"Good." Madeline replied. "While it would have been nice to get the mayor's office out of the hands of that Church-backed prick, this town needs to stay in the mud for us to play." she stated, not letting on that she was unsure of Rowena a little bit. Something about her and the way she described Scott seemed... off. She wondered for a second if cold, cruel Rowena had developed affection for the married man. While she would never vocalize these thoughts, she promised to keep one eye on her follower, making sure she didn't do anything that would put them or her rising empire in jeopardy.

Rowena didn't let on that she sensed Madeline's suspicions. And they were well-founded. Despite knowing better, she just knew that her and Scott had something beyond a normal sexual encounter. Something deeper. And despite knowing she was forbidden from seeing him again in fear of exposing their group, she was unable to deny the bond they shared. They now shared the mark of the serpent, a mark only had by them two. The poison in her veins was now in him. In his veins... in his seed. The dark arts flowed through him now, and that darkness would carry through to the many children his spurting dick would create in the sluts he would be fucking. A consequence Madeline was aware of, knowing that her influence would only spread due to this, creating more followers for her to shape and mold. Even though other women would carry these babies, in the end, they were truly Madeline's children. However, the act of Rowena creating this dark connection with Scott created a strong bond, drawing those two together with a force even stronger than the ones Madeline possessed.

This was, of course, ignoring the other thing bringing Rowena and Scott together. The inseminated egg inside of her, a new life being created, a child conceived between a man among the living and a spirit trapped in hell.

A consequence of this encounter that no one anticipated.

"Very well." Madeline began. "Now, come on ladies." she ordered, turning and beginning to walk down the hall, leading along her coven reborn. "We've got work to do."

Scott Baker was a good man. He had pledged his life to bring his hometown out of the darkness, to bring goodness and purity to this den of sin. But in the end, greed, jealousy, and lust were his downfall. He had traded in his values in the name of pleasure. He had found the solution to all his problems. He had saddled himself to a failing business and an inferior wife. He had spent years trying to figure out how to make his store a success. And he had found the magic solution for success and happiness. He sold his store, betrayed his wife, and started fucking as many sluts as he could find. Christine... Stacy... Lindsay... Mrs. Thomas... all these women and more had cum on the end of his cock since his eyes had been opened. Even someone as pure as Scott was willing to sell out his values for the right price. That price being a pair of massive breasts for his hands and a tight cunt for his married cock. He had betrayed his wife, but that was just the beginning. His actions had unleashed a force of darkness far more sinister and clever than any it had seen in hundreds of years.

Scott Baker, the man who fought so hard to protect this city, may have just doomed it forever.

*************

(Author's Note: For those who might be confused by the epilogue, Madeline Crow and her story is all explained in my story "The Cursed House of Crow". Other than that, I just wanted to put out the call for any story ideas my readership may have. If you guys and girls have any, feel free to send them my way. Okay, I think that's all. Thanks for reading.)