Yes, I Warned Her, But Damn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cops did eventually convince them that the other strippers were unaware of the drugs and it was Matt's obsession with Susan that had been the catalyst for the wrong done to their wives. Their ire was refocused on Matt.

Susan was devastated. In addition to the oral sex rape that her two friends also were subjected to, Matt had come to her room that night, removed all of her clothing, and raped her nearly unconscious body. At the hospital the police and Susan's parents convinced her to allow a rape kit to be used. Evidence was still present and eventually, CCTV recordings placing him at her door, medical testimony that she was unable to give consent or resist an unwanted sexual attack, and lastly a DNA match proved Matt guilty of the rape.

Before we even spoke, Susan had her parents whisk her away and isolated her from everyone, including me. Unfortunately, she was convinced that our wedding would be cancelled, that I would refuse to marry her account of her defending Matt when she had been warned of his malicious intentions.

Susan's Mom and Dad tried repeatedly to get her to allow me to comfort her as they knew I was a man of integrity, and not one who would desert their daughter in the face of this tragedy.

I hate to admit that I was suffering also, enduring all of the questions and presumed humiliation of my beloved being sexually taken by this predator. However, my pain, miniscule in comparison to Susan's, shouldn't and I'm glad to say, didn't last long. I steeled myself, realizing that my 100% belief in my love for Susan and hers for me was what was needed.

That she was an innocent victim of a crime also bolstered my resolve to help free her of any self-doubt. I also realized that no court would ever give a fitting measure of justice to this perpetrator, but that was a subject for another day. Matt would get his.

With the permission of her parents, I drove over to their house and ignored her protests for me to leave. First, I needed to assure my intended that my love for her had not diminished, not even by the smallest quantity.

I physically picked her up from her bed, held her sobbing face in my hands, and told her, "I love you with all of my being. I cannot and will not allow this piece of trash to rob us of our beautiful life together. I need you to marry me."

Every assurance that my love was just as strong, and that my intention to marry her had not changed was met by her suffering undeserved shame, saying, "It's my fault. It's all my fault. You warned me about him and I wouldn't listen... now I've ruined everything. I... am... ruined."

I shot back, "None of this is your fault. You are innocent of ANY blame. None of us saw that he was capable of such an awful thing. Not me, or Billy, or anybody. It's on him, he's the one who'll be ruined, not you. I love you; I want you; I need you to be my wife.

"Do not let that bastard win. You and I belong together. We can call off the planned reception and elope right now if that's better."

My intensity that I had not lost my desire for her, strengthened Susan. Through the tears in her eyes, she looked into mine and answered my offer to elope, "NO. I'm going to need your help, but I don't want that Son of a Bitch to win. If you're in, I'm in, and the wedding takes place as planned, minus those two degenerates."

"Baby, I'm in, I'm ALL in," I responded.

Susan's recovery took time, and frequent reassuring from me and professional counselling, along with the overwhelming support from her family and our friends, but she made it back and thankfully, Susan became Suzie again.

Epilog-

Facing very serious charges and certain jail time, Ashley testified against Matt, describing the meticulous planning he had done to satisfy his lust for Susan. She admitted that she had went along with him because he had promised her bizarre sexual fulfillment if she helped him get Susan. She insisted though that the only part of his plan that she went along with was the BJ.

She further testified that Matt had bragged about having sex with Susan that night, and that it was consensual, but she doubted that because the effects of the drugs were undeniable. In addition, that he was so charged up about finally nailing Susan, the sex he and Ashley had was not pleasant for her, as he took her viciously, hurting her.

Her testimony destroyed what little defense Matt had left. Her sentence was reduced, but she still got a year behind bars.

Prior to trial Matt had been released on bail, but restricted by ankle bracelet to remain within a mile of his apartment. As it turned out this was unfortunate for him. While taking an evening walk through the park near his place he was jumped by a large group in an area that was usually well lighted, but was dark that night. He reported the attack to the cops and alleged the members of "The Gang" were responsible, but our alibi held up. Luckily for us, the cops weren't very interested in looking to hard into the claims of a perverted rapist.

He reported that during the beating, he recognized several voices, but one in particular was familiar. He swore that it was Susan that repeatedly kicked him in the balls, screaming, "You bastard" as the men held him with his legs wide open. The detective in the interview smirked, and said that he had checked that and her whereabouts were well known.

Matt attended his trial in a wheelchair, having suffered several broken bones, a concussion, and the removal of what was left of his balls.

It didn't sway the jury, or the judge... max sentence was imposed.

Before Matt came up before a parole board, Suzie and I had settled in to a very loving family, including two girls and a boy. The trauma never would completely leave Suzie, but with the help of so many, and as much love as I could show her, it became manageable and did not prevent her from enjoying her life.

The End