Yoga Retreat

Story Info
Dan lets slip about his Hotwife fantasy.
7.6k words
3.92
12.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, let's start with a bit of background

Myself (Dan) and my wife (Lucy) have been together for 15 years and married for 10 with 1 beautiful daughter.

We are both in our mid-thirties and have our dream home not too far from the coast in Scotland.

My wife if 5"6 with a pear shape build, perky tits and an amazing ass, I especially love it when she does yoga at home.

she loves to keep herself fit and has a very tight body with curves in all the right places.(not that you would notice as she likes to dress in oversized hoodies and jeans most of the time)

she is a very modest hard-working woman and a fantastic mother, I guess you could say I hit the jackpot

I'm just over 6 foot and have always kept myself active through work or regular gym visits, I'm about 15 stone with olive skin and black hair that I keep neat, and I have a 7-inch thickish dick that my wife seems to readily enjoy.

Our sex life has always been fun and adventurous as my wife is game for most things and our tastes in the bedroom align quite well, we try to have sex at least 3 times a week and will often bring toys in to add to the pleasure.

it all seems perfect from the outset, however, I have a fantasy I've been keeping to myself due to feeling it might be a bit too much for my wife to get her head around!

I'm not entirely sure how it all began but thinking about my wife being a hotwife and getting pleasure from another man has become a massive turn-on for me, it's an intoxicating thought that I find hard to not think about multiple times a day.

I feel my cock start to grow the second my mind thinks about the idea. Like right now.

But this fantasy was soon to be unearthed and set us on an exciting ride of exploration.

Lucy was busy packing for a week-long yoga and wellness retreat, she does this once a year if she can, and I find it a great way for her to unwind and not be just a mommy for a week, she gets to relax and not stress about day to day life, she can just be herself.

It's almost time to leave and I'm following her around asking if I can help with anything but I soon find myself being swatted away so I decided to go and play with our daughter, I catch glimpses of her now and then, moving from room to room with various bags and things she needs.

Finally, she's ready to leave, as I kiss her and hug her goodbye I let her know that I'm going to find it extremely hard to not have her here but ill try to not bother her so she can relax and unwind, and with that I watch Lucy and her perfect ass disappear into the car.

The rest of the day goes by quickly and I don't realise what time it is until I get a Text from Lucy,

Lucy - Hi hubby, I've got here safe and sound, just going to check in and find my room. I might do that evening yoga session or just have a bath and relax.

Dan - OK beautiful, Freya has just gone down and I'm about to watch a movie with a beer.

Lucy - that sounds lovely, I'll video call you once I get in my room.

Dan - perfect.

Now almost an hour has gone by and I had all but forgotten about the video call from my wife, I guess I was engrossed in this movie.

Lucy - sorry it took so long, there's been some mix-up with the room.

Dan - oh no, have they double booked like last time?

Lucy - No... so it seems that there is a guy here with the same last name as me and they assumed that we were together.

the company that put this retreat together used an outside event organizer and just sent the names over on a big spreadsheet.

Dan - so what does that mean? Is there anywhere else that can move either one of you?

Lucy - no the place is fully booked. I may have to just camp here tonight and come home in the morning

Dan - you can't do that, you've looked forward to this all year.

Lucy - hang on, the guy who's in the room is coming down to try and sort this out.

*30 mins later*

Lucy - so there may be a workaround but I want to run it by you first...

Dan - Ok, Shoot

Lucy - so the guy said that the room is a suit with a bedroom and a Pull-out sofa in the lounge area, he's happy to share the room if I am and he'll take the pull-out

Now. As soon as I read this message my brain went into hotwife overdrive, I know it's a completely innocent scenario and I feel my wife would never be open to it but I couldn't help thinking of all the ways this could play out...

Dan - well. What is this guy like that's going to be sharing a room with my wife?

Lucy - I've only spoken to him briefly, his name is Kent seems nice enough, he's traveled over from America for a couple of months and this is his last week here.

Dan - I trust you're a good judge of character... plus I can't imagine a serial killer going on a yoga retreat

Lucy - don't say that lol

Lucy - Thanks hubby, I'll make sure to text you when I can, but phones are not allowed in any of the yoga sessions

Dan - I guess no sexy pics or vid chat either, now you have a cockblock in the room lol

Lucy - I'm sure he won't be there all the time

Lucy - anyway I'm going to get some sleep, kiss Freya for me and I'll talk to you soon,

Dan - night xx

My mind was racing, how was this going to work, Were they going to share a bathroom? She doesn't like to sleep in much, just one of my old T-shirts normally. What's he going to wear? Will they eat together, he's going to love watching her in the yoga sessions. I wonder what he looks like,

Though all this I hadn't noticed I was rock hard, harder than I had been in a long while, pre cum was starting to stain the front of my lounge bottoms. I had to get some release,

I slowly pulled my hard cock out and just managed to get my bottoms just mid-way down my thighs before my hand started to stroke my thick shaft, I closed my eyes and imagined my wife walking in on her new American friend in the shower and not being able to turn her attention away from his manhood as it hung limp between his legs, them both just stunned staring at each other until his cock starts to rise, I fell my balls tighten and my cock well in my grip and before I can stop myself and finish my fantasy I explode all over my t-shirt, a rope even landing on my chin .... FUCK....FUCK, I have never cum that hard before, as I lay there with my shrinking dick in my hand cum everywhere I realised that I need to put the wheels in motion and make some inroads to make my fantasy a reality.

As I opened my eyes the morning light was just creeping past the gap in the blinds. Freya had slept through nicely and I felt as if I had a great night's sleep and had woken with very hard morning wood, I looked over at my phone to see a text from Lucy with a picture attached.

Lucy - Morning hubby, I hope you slept well, you'll be happy to hear I've not been murdered yet, you take a look at this view from the window.

The picture was a shot from the lounge area looking out onto the lake with a picturesque landscape surrounding it, but that's not all, as I look to the right of the window I see a mirror and in the reflection, there's a broad tan looking man looking at his phone... that must be Kent, so my wife didn't mention that this guy looks like something out of a magazine, I mean I like to think of myself as a handsome guy but this guy was something else. Jackpot I thought, as much as I wanted my fantasy to be real I know my wife was a very picky person, I can't think of 1 celebrity crush or sports personality that she ever mentioned, even when we played the celeb hall pass game, but this guy must catch her eye even if just for a moment

I had to play this right,

Dan - That's a very nice view you have... the lakes are not too bad either 😉

I didn't hear anything back for a couple of hours, I was hoping she was just in some class and not weirded out by my comment.

Lucy - ha ha very funny, you know I only have eyes for you

Dan - I know you do but you must admit he's a good-looking bloke

Lucy - I guess he's handsome. In a classic kind of way.... You're not getting jealous now are you

Dan - not at all. I was going to suggest that you take Kent for dinner and drinks or something, to thank him for taking the sofa and letting you have the bedroom

Lucy - I can't do that, I'm a married woman, what if he gets the wrong idea?

Dan - what's the matter, it'll be a nice ice breaker, you guys can talk about yoga stuff or whatever is it you talk about

Lucy - how awkward would it be for the rest of the trip if he turns me down, I'd feel so silly

Dan - 1. No man in his right mind is going to turn you down 2. Just let him know you want to tank him for his kindness

Lucy - well if you don't mind then I will, there's no alcohol at the retreat, so it'll be nice to go elsewhere and have a glass of wine

Dan - or 2 😉

Lucy -Be careful what you wish for, you know I get flirty when I have a couple of glasses

Dan - I don't mind, you know I like it when a guy tries it on with you, he might want you but you are mine to cherish, I'm sure harmless flirting won't hurt anyone.

Lucy - if you say so lol

I drop Freya at my mother's house on the way to work, but work is not on my mind today, I feel as if my eyes are glued to my phone, willing it to buzz, wondering if she decided to ask him,

~Buzz Buzz~

I snatch my phone up at the speed of light, it's a message from Lucy

Lucy-Kent said Thanks. that it's a lovely idea of yours and he'll make sure he's a perfect gentleman

Dan - you told him it was my idea?

Lucy - I thought it'd be easier if he said no. Save me some face.

Dan - I don't mind to be honest, told you he wouldn't say no

Lucy - he seems pleased with the idea, he told me he has not been out with a woman for a while, his EX split to be with some rich crypto guy

Dan - that sucks for him, well he'll be out with a 10/10 tonight, you can help him get over her

Lucy - how? by getting under me 😉

Dan - well that's what a good roomie should do

Lucy - well that's not the response I thought I would get when I tried to call your bluff

*I GUESS ITS NOW OR NEVER I thought*

Dan - that would be kind of hot tbh, I dunno

Lucy - what... you would find that hot? what are you talking about?

Dan - well I get kind of turned on by the idea of you pleasuring other guys and them pleasuring you, I'm not sure how I would feel if it happened for real but I love the fantasy.

Lucy - OK, this is a lot to take in, and a couple hours before I'm going to dinner with a stranger. Can we talk about this when I get back

Dan - sure... sorry I blindsided you, I love you

Lucy - I love you too

The rest of the day I was on edge, what have I done, have I messed up my marriage because I was thinking with my dick and not my head, on the other hand, I've not done anything wrong, it's just a fantasy, we should be open to each other I thought to myself

My mother decided to keep Freya for the night, to save me from rushing to drop her off before work, I'm left in the house alone to think about what to do next.....

~Buzz Buzz~

I slowly reach for my phone, so scared of what awaits me

It's Lucy, it's a picture message and a text

Lucy - just heading out for dinner and drinks, Kent said you're a lucky man.

I stare at the picture, there is my wife taking a selfie with the Greek god-looking man, the picture looks completely innocent, they're just standing in a lift, Kent is taking the photo as his arms are longer, his other arm around her waist, right on the sweet spot, not too high to say friend and not too low to sap perv.

I can now notice that he's tall, he must be like 6"3 or 6"4 with a broad muscular frame, perfect looking short curly hair, chisel jaw line and stunning white teeth, this man could take any wife he wanted, if the husband allowed it or not.

Lucy looked amazing, she had on a nice silky low-ish cut green top with her tight black jeans and comfy healed low boots. My wife has never been one to be uncomfortable in her clothing to try to look overly sexy, she doesn't need to

Dan -wow what a gorgeous couple 😊 have fun tonight, and I'm sorry for what I said earlier

Lucy - it should be nice, yeah

Lucy - did you mean what you said earlier? Is that a fantasy of yours?

Dan - sigh.... Yeah it is, I'm not sure why it turns me on it just does.

Lucy - so what I would just have a hall pass for anything I wanted to do

Dan - well no, it would be something we discussed before anything happens, and I would like updates on things that happen, pictures or vids if it gets there that is

Lucy - thank you for telling me, I'm so happy we can be so open with each other. It might not be exciting, like you hope but I'll keep you updated on how the night goes

Dan - me too, I love you so much, have a good night

Lucy - I've been thinking and, how would you feel if I treated this like a first date for you, it won't quite be what you're expecting as I've not done anything like this since me and you got together. but I would like to help you experience some part of that fantasy if I can

Dan - I would love that, you are such an amazing wife, but maybe you should tell Kent, just let him know it's a bit of fun. He'll be very confused otherwise

Lucy - Kent asked me if I'm sure, he's pretty good at first dates

Dan - tell him to pull out his best moves. Let's see what he's got lol

The next thing I get is a picture message from Lucy

It's a photo of a rather large tan hand resting just above the knee of my wife's leg, with the caption " he's not wasting any time"

Lucy - what if he tries to kiss me?

Dan -you can do whatever you like, just please keep me updated, try not over think It, just go and enjoy his company over a meal and some wine

Lucy - OK, we're here now so I'll message you later. love you xx

Dan - love you too

No more than 10 minutes pass but it feels like hours, have I just told my wife to go on a date with another man? What am I doing, that's my wife.

I am overcome with fear, shame and jealousy but I'm also incredibly hard. My mind is a mix of so many emotions, it takes everything I have to not message her and call the whole thing off, but I just tell myself, that my wife will just have some harmless flirting and it'll end with a peck on the cheek.

~Buzz Buzz~

It's a picture message from Lucy, her and Kent clinking glasses in a cheers with the caption "glass number 1

I just sent a kissy face emoji back.

I try to keep myself busy cleaning, writing emails ready for work the next day, playing on my Xbox. Anything to distract me.

~Buzz Buzz ~

Another picture message,

An empty wine bottle turned upside down in an ice bucket, with just the word "oops"

Dan - I hope you're having a good night and he's being the perfect gentleman

Lucy - he's just popped into the toilet, I'm having a great time thanks, he's great company, very flirty though, we've been chatting this whole time, and he makes me feel at ease

Dan - I'm glad

Lucy - anyway we're going to order some dessert and head back soon.

It's almost 11 pm and I've not heard from Lucy in an hour.....15 more minutes pass until I get a message.

Lucy - he kissed me... and I kissed him back, I know you said it was okay but I just don't know, should I be doing this?

Dan - oh wow, he has got all the moves, don't be sorry, it's hot

Lucy - really?

I send Lucy a picture message of the bulge I have in my jeans letting her know how much she's turning me on.

5 minutes later I got a picture message back from Lucy, it was a picture of Kent's jeans with a significant bulge wedged down one leg and my wife's left hand grasping it. And the caption "snap"

OMG, it's happening, it's happening, panic stations, what do I do? Do I reply? Do I just wait to see where it goes? I don't let interrupt them. What do I do?

Thankful I don't need to think much longer when the next thing that comes through is a short video message.

I open it with bated breath, I feel like my heart is about to stop, the video is only 7 seconds long, it seems there in the Uber on the way back and it's my wife rubbing the huge bulge in Kent's jeans and her asking "are you sure this is ok"

I furiously reply "omg fuck yes, you're so perfect, I'm so hard"

(I watch the video what feels like 100 times. Feeling my cock pulse every time I watch it)

Lucy -we are back at the hotel now, I'll keep you updated. I'm not sure what I'm doing hunny. Are you sure you want this? I don't want to destroy what we have.

Dan - I'm sure. As long as you are happy to. I want to make sure you're not just doing this for me and you enjoy yourself. That's the whole point

THIS SECTION OF THE STORY IS FROM MY WIFE'S PERSPECTIVE (THIS IS FROM WHAT SHE TOLD ME

As the Uber door closed behind us, I finish my reply to Dan letting him know I'm happy to see where tonight goes, then I slip my phone into my pocket, just as I feel Kent's hand grasp me around the waist and pull me close, he kissed me again, god I love his lips, they're so full and inviting, he pushes our bodies closer as we embrace and I feel his still hard cock push into my stomach.

The same cock not 5 minutes ago I was stroking through his jeans. He felt so powerful, Dan has an amazing cock too, i still can't believe I'm doing this, I never thought at the beginning of this dinner I would do anything but maybe flirt a bit.

But this is new, it's different, it's exciting. My wet thong will tell you that, the second he kissed me outside the restaurant I felt myself start to get wet.

He was something else. I could never imagine myself with anyone else but Dan, I didn't want to be with anyone else but Dan but here I am grinding up against this beautiful man.

He reaches down to cup my ass and gives it a firm squeeze with his big strong hands, I can't help but let out a slight moan into his mouth, he pulls away and gives me a knowing smile, he knows he's got me, he knows I have no more walls to break down. Tonight I'm going to be his!

We make our way to the lifts, trying to keep it as casual as possible when inside I just want to drop to my knees right there and then and free his... what I can only imagine is an impressive cock, I didn't care who was watching, I needed it, I needed him.

As we neared the elevator our pace quickened, there was an air of hesitancy and urgency, the doors opened as we arrived and out stepped an older couple, we exchanged pleasantries as we passed and hit the button for our floor.

As soon as the doors closed I had to kiss him again, but he dodged my advance and before I could question why he told me to give him my phone and get on my knees, I didn't even think I just did as I was commanded (why am I allowing this to happen, I love my husband...I try to tell myself I'm doing this for him and part of me is, but part of me I loving this experience too)

he opened up my phone and started to record. He rested his hand on the back of my hand and he pulled me into his hard jean-covered cock, I instinctively mouthed at the fabric trying to find some purchase, something to get my mouth around, he skilfully moved my head down until I was at the tip of his cock, I could feel the thick bulbous head pressed against my lips, I could feel It pulse as I worked it.

He looked down and said, "Smile for the camera, your husband is going to love this " Then I heard the familiar sounds of a message being sent.

He pulled me back to my feet just before the lift doors opened on our floor.

There was a sizable wet patch on the front of his jeans from where I had been trying to get at his cock, lucky no was in the corridor.

It was a blur from the lift to the room. My head was a swirl of lust and regret, but I kept telling myself that "this is what Dan wants. He asked me for this, he could have stopped this if he wanted.

12