Yoga Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside the room Kent thrust me against the door and kissed me, harder than he did before, it was full of intense passion, and I returned just as lustfully, my hands were all over his body, feeling every inch of his as I could, his strong muscled back, his toned stomach and full chest, this man was much like my husband but different at the same time.

Once again he broke our kiss and slowly yet forcefully pushed me to my knees, this was it, I was about to taste my first cock since I got with my husband a decade ago, I reached out and undid his belt, button and pulled the zip down on his fly, his musk was intoxicating, it was manly but yet still smelt fresh and clean, he pulled a phone out his pocket before I reach up for his waistband and pulled his jeans down to his knees, his dick tented his crisp white boxers and there was a growing damp patch in the material, I rejoiced in the knowledge that he was just as horny as me. (I've still got it I thought)

Next was the boxers, this was the moment of truth, it took quite an off effort to get them down past his hips and cock, the finally his cock Came into sight free, it sprang up from the tight confines of his boxers and rested just inches from my face.

As I looked up at him with sheer glee and surprise I noticed he was again filming me, it was my phone again, I forgot I had given it to him. (It must be another video for Dan.)

Kent just smirked and said "Your hubby seems to be enjoying this, why don't you put on a little show for him"

Looked right at the camera lens on my phone and with my left making sure my wedding ring was showing I positioned his beautiful cut cock at my lips and tentatively stuck out my tongue and licked his cock from the base of his shaft to the swollen head.

I could hear the Sharpe intake of air from Kent as my warm mouth enveloped his cock, the taste of precum was salty and sweet, it was different from Dan's but couldn't get enough, I worked his cock with my hand mouth for a few minutes until I started to feel Kent's hips bucking against my thrusts, he wanted it deeper, I did the best I could but I couldn't get him any deeper, my husband and I tried in the past but he didn't want to hurt me and wouldn't push me too much. But Kent was not my husband, he took my hand away and held on to the back of my head, I placed each hand on his hips for stability just as he began to thrust.

His thrusts started shallow and slow but as more and more of my spit coated his dick he pushed further and further, I could hear him gasping and moaning while he used my mouth, my gag reflex kept kicking in and this is where my husband would admit defeat and let me rest but Kent just kept using my mouth for his pleasure, and I was loving it, I wanted to please this man. Give myself to him.

he was using me for his pleasure and that turned me on so much I just closed my eyes and let him do as he wanted, he pushed and pushed, getting more of his manhood wet off my saliva until before I knew it I felt his neatly trimmed bust on my nose,

Holy Shit... I did it, it was only for a second before Kent pulled back to let me breathe but I had done it, I felt like a pure sexual being, I had always felt comfortable with my husband but this was another level. I felt slutty in the best kind of way

A triumphant Kent looked down at me and whispered "Good girl" That comment sent me into overdrive, it was such a simple phrase but fuck it make me horny

My pussy was so wet and my clit was engorged, I needed him in me now, I couldn't wait any longer, I found myself uttering the words " fuck me, please fuck me, I need you to just fuck me" I've never been vocal with my husband much, but this came natural to me, I was there to please him, to be a sexual object for him to do with what he wanted.

Kent pulled off his jeans that were still tight around his knees. (Wow his thighs were so big. His body looks like it was made in a lab) once he's shucked off the rest of his clothes he commands me to strip down and get on the bed, on all 4s

As I take my clothes off for A new man, my pussy is tingling and I feel the chill of the air as I slid my wet thong down my legs.

The suit is only lit by the light off the small wall light in the lounge, I make my way to the dark bedroom with butterflies in my stomach and my throat beginning to feel soar. I feel amazing, so sexual, so free.

I take up my instructed position on all 4s ready to feel this large new cock in my pussy.

10 seconds pass but it feels much longer and the anticipation is killing me, I begin to wonder where he is.

~Flash~

The room momentarily lights up, then it's dark again.

There it is again. The sound of a message being sent, Dan... I had forgotten he would want some updates, he must be going stir-crazy at home waiting, I'm glad Kent is on the case.

My mind is brought back to the room when I feel Kent's hands on either side of my exposed ass, he slowly circles my right ass cheek before withdrawing and bringing his hand back with a dominant slap.

I gasp as the sting begins to radiate my cheek.

His hand circles my cheek again and I feel like he's soothing the sting away, then smack, the sting returns. I can't help by moan.

He does this a few more times, changing from left to right and back again. My ass is sensitive from the well-struck spanking he's given me. The mix of pain and pleasure is enthralling.

My pussy is aching for attention. It's been wet and throbbing since he first kissed me and it's had no attention yet.

As if Kent had read my mind I feel his thumb lightly brush my soaking wet entrance, it sends lightning bolts through my body, and my eyes roll back.

He rubs my protruding clit with the most skillful of actions, I'm in heaven, bent over and exposed for this man who is not my husband.

His thumb begins to travel up, off my clit, through the folds of my lips, past my hole and up to my ass hole.

He uses my juices to lube up my ass and with slight pressure, he circles it with his thumb.

Mmm fuck is all I manage to utter. My brain has checked out and I'm just left with only lust and pleasure.

His thumb is still on my ass hole when I feel something warm and wet on my clit, (is he rubbing his cock on my pussy I think) now I feel a slight sucking sensation, no he's licking and sucking on my clit. The feeling is overwhelming. I feel my hands start to grip the bed cover. My knuckles turn white, I push back on his mouth to deepen the feeling.... oh shit... oh fuck.... fuck.... I'm coming..... I'm coming.

I feel a tidal wave of an orgasm take over me. It washed from the tip of my toes to my head and back again.

But Kent didn't stop. He just kept devouring my pussy. I felt like the orgasm lasted at least 30 seconds before it began to subside.

Mmm, you taste good I heard Kent say. You need to taste this. He flips me on my back and kisses me deeply, I can feel how wet his lips and chin are. We kiss for a few minutes tasting each other's juices. I'm in pure ecstasy at the unbridled passion we have for each other.

My mind begins to wander. In my post-orgasm bliss, I realise (he's not cum yet)

Maybe I can suck him again, make him cum and that will be it. I won't need to fuck him.

I won't feel as bad if we don't fuck. At least Dan's will have been the only cock in my pussy in the last 10 years.

My legs are being spread while I'm still on that thought. I feel a hand pull my knees up so my feet are flat on the bed.

Kent seems to have different ideas on how he wants to come.

He positions himself between my legs and his weight is so comforting and hot, I find myself instinctively reach down between my legs and grasp his rock-hard cock and line it up with my pussy.

We're still kissing hard and he makes his first forward motion into me.

Just the head of his cock parts my pussy lips and I feel the sheer girth of him.

I remove my hand, willing him to push further. I need to feel all of him invading my insides.

But he pulls out and slowly pushes the head back in. He does this again and again.

I start to lift my hips in an effort to take more of him. But he counters my movements with his own.

Kent whispers in my ear. "tell me what you want, tell me you want my cock"

It took everything I had not to scream it. I just said back, "Oh Kent, please fuck me. I need your cock inside me. I need to feel all of it....please ....please (I'm begging this stranger for his cock)

With 1 smooth motion, he impaled me right to the hilt. His balls slap against my ass

We both moaned out in unison.

He withdrew right to the tip and drove it all the way back in, but with more force this time. My pussy accepted his cock hungrily

Kent was not going to be gentle or loving. He was going to fuck me like the slutty wife I was now becoming.

That's what I wanted. I didn't want a loving sensual fuck as I can have with Dan, I wanted to be his fuck doll. Used for his enjoyment.

Kent fucked me this way for something like 10 minutes, stretching my married pussy over and over before he pulled out and stepped one foot next to my head. He brought his tool up to my face and ordered me to suck my juices off his cock.

I greedily complied, making sure I cleaned every iron-hard inch of him. Making sure to suck each salty ball into my mouth.

Kent reached over to the bedside table and grabbed my phone again. Opened the camera app. The few flashes momentarily blinded me.

I could only imagine what Dan would think when he got the pics. His wife is on her back. A stranger's balls in her mouth while his cock covered the rest of her face.

My phone was tossed to the other side of the bed. Kent then grabbed my legs and twisted me onto my front with ease. I then felt his big hands spread my ass cheeks apart, opening me up to him.

Then to my surprise, he lowered his mouth to my tight pink hole and gave my ass hole a warm, hot, wet tongue bath.

Omg, this guy is giving me the night of my life.

He probes his tongue deep into my puckered hole. The feeling is like nothing I've ever felt before. A sensation that couldn't be topped.

Or so I thought until he begins to work 2 fingers into my well-used pussy. God, he knows his way around a woman.

His fingers quickly find my G-spot and apply pressure. My mind goes blank. The only thing my body can feel is immense pleasure.

My second orgasm quickly builds. I don't really have time to register it before it erupts through my body and I feel an unfamiliar sensation in my pussy. It's a warm gush that envelops his 2 thick fingers. Another wave of pleasure and the same gushing feeling from my pussy.

(Had I just squirted? I thought that was a myth, something that's just faked in porno movies)

But here I am. Physically and sexually exhausted after squirting over Kent's fingers as he rims my ass.

His fingers pull out of me and I feel all of a sudden empty, I thought I was done, but did I want more?

he reaches up and grabs a handful of my hair, pulls my face out of the bed and brings his soaking wet fingers to my lips. I accept his offering and let him push them in my mouth.

He tells me to taste my pleasure. Taste my orgasm. This only happens for a few seconds until he removes them, I feel him grab at my hips and hoist me onto my knees. His one hand grabs my waist to keep me in place while his other hand keeps hold of my hair. Pushing my face down. He wants my ass in the air and open for him.

He lines his cock up and slams into my pussy with dominating force. Only his hand on my waist stops me from shooting forward from the deep penetration.

Now I do enjoy doggy style with my husband. But it's more for him than it is for me. I'm happy for Kent to fuck with disregard for my pleasure as he's made me cum hard twice already. I'm ready to let him come, I need to come down from these heady heights of pleasure

I grip the bed and try to breathe in between each powerful stroke. I've never felt so completely helpless and fulfilled at the same time. I was just a warm tight hole for him to stretch and use until he came.

Oh shit.... is he going to cum inside me? I mean I am on birth control... do I tell him he can?... will he even care?

I can't even think straight. He's plowing me with everything he has and I love the feeling. I feel as if I'm being degraded and freed at the same time.

Actually... I'm really loving it more than I ever have before. Each deep stroke is hitting me in places that have never been explored.

Am I feeling another orgasm build? It can't be. I've cum twice and I never cum in this position.

"Oh god.... keep fucking me Kent.... fuck me like the slut wife I am....make me cum again..... oh god I'm going to cum again.

He continues you fuck me hard. He releases my head and grabs my hips with both hands. He shifts his weight so he's now on 1 knee and his other foot lands at the side of me, as he thrusts he's even deeper. He's pulling me back to meet his dick.

With a few more powerful thrusts he sends me over the edge. My legs collapse, I can't catch my breath, the room is warm with the heat of our bodies and I'm searching for fresh air. I need more oxygen.

he collapse on top of me, were both covered in sweat, and I can still feel his cock deep inside me.

I can do nothing but lie there and bask in the eternal afterglow of yet another orgasm, I don't know if I squirted again but this one hit me harder than the last one.

I was good for nothing. Laying there limp and lifeless, just panting, trying to get some oxygen to my brain, trying to make sense of anything that just happened, I could feel Kent start to slowly pump in and out of me again.

I don't think my body could take much more of this. My pussy felt like it would never recover.

I was flat on my stomach, he was up with his knees straddling my ass, rhythmically rocking his hips, pushing his cock in and out of my sopping wet and stretched-out pussy.

He paused for a second then continued, I opened 1 eye to see the room was lit up with a bright light. I just managed to twist my head enough to see Kent filming me with my phone.

"look how stretched out and wet your wife's pussy is" she's cum more times than I can remember," Kent said

"now she's been fucked Into a sex coma I'm going to give you what u asked for"

(What who asked for I thought, me? Dan?)

Kent started fucking me harder and faster, I could feel his cock swell inside me, and his breathing became more ragged and Laboured, He's going to cum in me

I knew it wasn't going to be long before he put himself over the edge and filled me with his cum.

But just as I was expecting to feel his last deep cum filling thrust, he was gone.

A second later I felt his hand grasp my hair. He pulled my head up so I was looking at him, the light from the camera on my phone made it so I couldn't see what was going on. He let go of my hair and I could hear the sound of him furiously stroking his cock. Just inches from my face

In no time at all I heard him say

" here I cum. I'm about to cum in your wife's face, ahh fuck..... fuck ..."

" open up for me. Open that slut wife's mouth"

As I slowly found the brain power to comply with his will

His stroking stops and it sounds like he stops breathing too

Then the first blast of his hot cum hit my forehead, then my nose and open mouth, he tasted bitter and salty but not bad in the slightest

Rope after rope of Kent's seed covered my face and tongue. Each grunt from him sent another volley of cum from his magnificent dick.

I couldn't open my eyes when I felt him stop Cumming. They were too covered shut.

I felt a sense of pride. I had taken all this beast of a man could give and here I am taking his seed all over my face.

I managed to prop myself up on my one elbow and scoop the cum out of my one eye.

I swallow what cum I have in my mouth and lick my lips clean. I savor the flavor of a job well done.

Kent was now lying on his back. Arms outstretched panting. He had really put in some serious work tonight and it shows.

His muscle body was covered in sweat and his chest was heaving. Rising and falling in great movements

He sat himself up and said

" that was amazing. You are one amazing, sexy woman and I'm so happy we got to share this experience"

He stands up fully and finishes

" I'm going to get a shower, your phone is over there, I'm sure your husband would love to hear from you, oh and tell him thanks"

He gives me a little kiss on my lips, Even though there covered in his cum not seconds ago. And walks away.

This man is amazing. So dominant, so confident and an absolute animal, I'm so glad Dan helped make me realise I needed this.

DAN!!!

I grab my phone and unlock it. I see there is a message from Dan. It's a video

I open it and I can see him pumping his cock hard just before I see him cum all over his tight stomach.

I've never seen him cum soo hard before, I scroll up to see the multiple pics, messages and vids that had been exchanged between them.

He'd had a front-row seat to see his devoted wife service another man.

Then I see it. The message Dan sent Kent " I'd love to see you cum on my wife's face man"

So Kent did that for Dan, not that I'm complaining.

I decided to not call him as I was too tired to formulate a coherent conversation. He would have to settle for a text for now.

Lucy - Hi hubby. I can't tell you how much I love you. I was so worried you would be mad or disappointed in me but from your video, you seemed to enjoy it.

Dan - omg I didn't think I could love you anymore. You are the most perfect wife, you looked amazing. I hope you had fun

Lucy -I'm so happy you feel that way. Were both blessed to have each other. I had an amazing time. I have some things I want you to try when I get back 🤤

Dan - I'm all ears. I'll do whatever you want

Lucy - can I call you in the morning? I'm so tired, I need a shower and some sleep, sorry

Dan - don't be sorry. I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. And I can't wait to have you back in my arms xx

Lucy - love you x

Dan - love you too x

12