All Comments on 'You Belong To Me Now Slut! Ch. 04'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please ...

... Continue this!!! I fkn love it and wish with all my heart that I would be lucky enough to find a Master that would drive me this insane with lust & love

DisobedientSubDisobedientSubabout 12 years ago
...

I posted the previous comment and forgot to log in. Absolutely addicted to all of your stories ^///~

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
Well done!

I love he took another mans wife, turned her into a slut and knocked her up but never mistreated her. The part about her true suggestions is the best as she wasn't as forced as she would like to think after all.

more like this please, many more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really think it's time that you continue this series. Why not? What have you got to lose? Your other series are fabulous, this has real potential...please, continue!

sexymomma57sexymomma57about 11 years ago
perfect ending

read the series.. and i have to say, this is the perfect ending to this story. too many times i have read stories that ended badly for the one who was hypotised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Amazing the very different stories that come from the same mind. Love what I've read of your other work, but didn't care for this. His explaination at the end is supposed to make it all okay. I feel he did hurt her in the process. I didn't like the way he acted or talked. He creeps me out even at the end. I don't like what love looks like to him.

EllawantsmoreEllawantsmoreover 8 years ago
Very Disappointing!

The story made me wet because it was about a woman being controlled, and then suddenly it wasn't! Total anticlimax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it!

I love how it begin as the woman was being hipotize and force and ends with the man really live the woman and act on her best interest. NOT ANTICLIMAX AT ALL!

I really like it!

mrsbearmrsbearalmost 6 years ago
Unexpected feels...

Wow! I was not expecting that ending. I kept thinking he was going to be a prick and do something really horrible but that wasn't the case at all! Pleasantly surprised!

I LOVE love so the twist made this story perfect. I agree with another commenter about it not being anti-climatic (at all!). It actually made this quite dubious interaction into a sweet love story...with sketchy moves but still so sweet.

I'd love to read more about these two. Ahhh...the things we do for love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm,

I read the first and last chapter, initially horrified by the dickhead move in the first chapter. I literally despise blackmail stories they’re about horrible scum taking advantage of others, consent matters. Breeder type stories are a turn off children are a gift and a responsibility not taken lightly and the thought that someone has to invent a fictional baby just to get off is sickening as bad in a way forcing a child on someone for real. If as it turned out in this case that they both desperately wanted that child, it does make it different. Reading the last chapter because I hoped she would find a way out and get revenge only to discover that it wasn’t so much a case of mind control as mind fuck. I think I would have preferred a slightly different ending, but with the same results, he should have shown her the video as well as explaining it to rule out any doubt.

Well done, you got me fair and square.

Tess (UK)

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 2 years ago

So much build up and what an anti climactic end !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous