You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,885 Followers

Her eyes opened and she regained her bearings.

"Or..." I began, reaching down to guide my cock back into her hole. "Do you want me to go slow and gentle, like I'm sure all your pathetic boyfriends do? Or do you want me to keep fucking the shit out of you? C'mon, Ms. Graham. It's your turn to answer."

I began fucking her slowly, gently, almost mockingly slow.

"Please, a little faster." she begged. I kept fucking her slow.

"No, no, no." I began. "It's all or nothing, Casey. I took my time before. No more of that bullshit. You either get slow and gentle or hard, fast, and rough. No in-between. Pick." I asked, still going slow.

"Please." she gasped. "Fine... I want it hard."

"I want to hear you beg for it." I growled. "Beg me to fuck you as hard as I can."

She looked up at me, fire in her eyes.

"Tom, fuck me!" she moaned. "Fuck the ever-loving shit out of me! Fuck my cunt with your giant cock! Make me scream."

"You got it." I said coldly. My ass went to warp speed again, quickly able to resume the pace I had before, my cock pummeling in and out of her at a furious pace.

I knew what I was doing. I knew how to make girls squeal, so every motion I made added to her pleasure. I'm sure an onlooker would have seen my body coiling on top of her, all of my muscles flexing and working together for one sole purpose: to fuck Ms. Graham as hard as possible.

I was used to fucking girls my own age, so I was used to having a girl under me. But this was different. This was an older woman. When you're young, it feels like older women are a different level of person, almost intimidating, larger than life. So, having her slim body covered under my 6'2" frame, having her squirming beneath me, it felt like an accomplishment. An accomplishment, and proof that in the end, sluts are sluts, no matter the age.

Ms. Graham's eyes closed again as I banged her. Her head rested back on the bed, rolling as I drove into her. I leaned into her and whispered.

"Now, who can't handle who?" I asked.

I felt her cunt quiver around me, a small orgasm passing through her.

"What happened to the big bad bitch that was just here?" I asked. My fucking was so forceful her firm breasts were rolling on her chest. She still didn't reply, the only sound in the room was our breathing and the sound of my balls hitting her ass.

"Were you lying before? Did you really want it nice and gentle?" I said, on the offensive. Still no response.

"Is it you who can't handle me?" I asked. "Is the thirty-something teacher who's fucked men for years willing to admit that this cocky 18-year-old is so much better at sex than you?"

I was unrelenting, showing no mercy to her, wanting her to respond, still pressing my advantage.

"It's never been like this, has it?"

"You've never been fucked into the bed like this, right?"

"Just admit it, Casey. Admit I'm better at sex than you."

"Admit you can't handle me."

"I can go all day."

"Are you my slut now?"

Her cunt was quivering, as if she was constantly cumming. As if every stroke into her was increasing her pleasure, driving her wild, keeping her small orgasm ongoing. She was frozen, her eyes closed, her mouth open, her nipples throbbing. She was loving this treatment.

"Give me some feedback." I asked. "Tell me how much you're loving this. Give me something."

Still, she just wasn't moving. The pleasure was too great. I drove myself to the root inside of her and stopped, holding my cock inside of her. I looked down at her. All of her muscles were tensed as she rode this out. She was barely breathing, the pleasure was so great. I reached down and took her sweaty tits in my hands and began playing with them. Squeezing them, pressing them together, twisting her nipples, licking the sweat from her cleavage. I didn't move, letting my cock marinate inside of her dripping hole.

I looked down at her, watching her breathe as the pleasure coursed through her veins. This went on for a few minutes, before I finally sensed a change in her. I sensed her body relax. I sensed her coming back to Earth. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"C'mon, Ms. Graham." I whispered in her ear. "Give me something."

There were no words from her. Nothing verbal. No response at all, until I felt her hand on my back. I felt it rest there, slowly running her fingers lovingly up and down my back, squeezing it gently. Finally, her head began to shake, her eyes opened and she looked up at me. My ear was near her mouth and I heard her whisper.

"It's never been like that." she whispered. Some volume returned to her voice. "I've never cum that much in my life. I couldn't breathe it was so good." At that moment, she realized I was still throbbing inside of her. "How did you not cum yet?"

"It's simple." I smirked at her, both of her hands lightly rubbing my back. "And you know the answer. I just want you to tell me. To admit it."

She smiled lightly.

"Okay." she asked, still gaining her breath. "You're much better at sex than I am. You're a better fuck than me. Happy?"

My cock twitched inside of her. She smiled and let her head rest on the bed.

"But, if you are really that good," she began. "You should be able to make me cum again, right?" she asked with a sly smile, both of her hands grabbing my ass and squeezing it firmly.

"I'll make you squeal." I said, and quick as a flash, I sat up. Before she could react, I took the back of her nylon covered knees in the crook of my elbows, and rolled her up so her knees were on either side of her head.

"I want to hear you this time." I ordered firmly, looking down at her, seeing her eyes widen in shock to find herself in this position under me. With her ankles around my ears, I rose my ass up, keeping only the tip inside of her, before pile-driving my cock into her to the brim.

"FUCK!" she screamed out loudly as my cock filled her up again. Holding onto my bed sheets, I began to piston myself into her again, my wet cock driving in and out like a well-oiled machine.

"I love it!" she panted. "I LOVE IT! You're so good at this, Tom!"

"I know." I said arrogantly, causing her to smile. "Keep it coming, Casey. If I'm so good, tell me. Pump my ego while I pump your cunt!"

"Tom... fuck yes! You are the best lay I've ever had!" she said.

"Better than the doctor?" I asked.

"Ughhh, fuck, I'm only with him for the money, not the sex." she said. "If I was out there looking for just raw sex, I would be dating someone like you."

"You said before I was young, dumb, and full of cum. Am I?" I asked, driving into her firmly.

"Uhhhhh, no! No you're not. Ffffuuuucckkkkk yeahhh!" she moaned. "You're young... smart... sexy... hung... and full of cum."

"I'm the biggest you've had?" I asked. I know she said I was before, but I wanted to hear her admit it again.

"YES! Yes, you're the biggest! The best!" she squealed out. "I don't know how I'll be able to keep my hands off of you. I hope you don't ruin me for other men."

"FUCK!" I grunted how, her pussy squeezing at me. "And what if I do?"

"AAAAHHH! God dammit!" she grunted out. "Well, then, you'd better keep your cell phone close, cause I'll keep you busy!"

I drove into her, focusing on fucking her.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I grunted out. "That's good pussy!"

"Better than all those high school girls?" she asked.

"Much better." I affirmed. "You're a hornier slut than all those girls put together."

"Mmm, I know it! GOD DAMMIT! AHHHH! God, that's good!" she screamed out. I felt a shiver run through me. I was getting close and so was she.

"Ahhh, fucking shit!" I groaned out. "Ms. Graham... tell me... tell me the truth. AHHH, YES! Are you my slut?" I asked, gritting my teeth to hold off the pleasure.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she repeated. "Yes, Tom! I am your slut. Your filthy whore. Your nasty skank. Your naughty tramp. Tom, I will be anything you want me to be, as long as you keep giving me that dick! SHIT! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! AHHHH! Ahhh! Call me whenever you want. I'll be your girlfriend. Your booty call. Your slut to use. Whatever the fuck you want!"

"Don't worry, Ms. G." I began. "This won't be the last time we hook up."

"Oh, God, I'm close. Make me cum again! Make me scream! Make me break the fucking windows!" she begged.

"Mmmmm, I'm close too." I grunted out. "I'm going to cum inside you. I'm gonna fucking fill your cunt with my cum!" I told her.

"Please! Do it! Whatever you want!" she squealed. "I'm close!"

My hips went into overdrive.

"I'll fuck you in school!" I told her. "I'll fuck you in front of your boyfriend. I'll fuck you at home. In public. Even if my mom walked in here, I would keep fucking you."

"Oh, fuck yes!" she squealed. "I'm close! I'm close! I'm close! I'm close! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me!"

My hips kept bouncing, driving my slick cock into her ridiculously fast.

"Look at you!" I spat out. "You're a fucking teacher! You're supposed to be a good fucking example! Training the young minds of America, giving them life lessons for the real world! But look at you! You're a fucked up, filthy slut! Instead of teaching a student, you're just fucking one instead! Throwing all that respect away just to fucking cum! Throwing all that good work away, risking your career, just for young dick! Admit it, Ms. Graham! Admit how much of a filthy fucking slut you are! DO IT!"

"OH FUCK! I ADMIT IT! I can't go back after this! I NEED YOUNG DICK! I NEED IT! MORE THAN ANYTHING! C'mon, Tom. Give me more! GOD, YES! I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOUR DICK! FUCK YOUR TEACHER! MAKE ME THE SCHOOL SLUT! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK YOUR MOM'S FRIEND! AHHH! YESSS! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM! PLEASE! GOD! YES! YES! YES! YES! AHHHHH! YESSSSSSS! FFFFFUCKKKKKKK! FUCKING FUCKIN FUCK FUCK! YES! YYYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

"FUCK YEAH!" I grunted, her cunt going crazy around my shaft, taking me over the edge. "Here it is! Here it is! I'm gonna cum! Here it is. Take my cum! Take my cum! AAAHHHHHHHH!"

I drove myself into the root, burying my cock inside her just as I began cumming. Streams of cum burst forth, firing from my cock in creamy strands, firing inside her tight wet cunt. Rockets of cum fired from me, entering the tight clasping cunt of the slut teacher below me.

"I feel it! I feel it! I feel it!" she babbled, belligerent as waves of orgasms ran through her. Her body quivered below mine as we drove into each other, riding out our orgasms together. My cock just kept cumming, firing stream after stream of cum into her pussy.

"Fffffuuuucckkkk! It's so fucking good!" I groaned out, my body tense with pleasure. My ass was flexing as I tried to cum as deep inside of her as possible. Ms. Graham's hands went to my arms, gripping my biceps as she came.

It felt like I kept cumming for an eternity and Ms. Graham was right there with me. We were both on another plane of existence as we rode the wave of pleasure.

"UHHH! UHHH! SO GOOOD!" she squealed out. I felt my balls clench and tighten, as one last major peak went through me.

"AHHHHH FUCK!" I groaned out. "TAKE MY CUM, MOM!"

It was a good thing Ms. Graham was so belligerent with pleasure that she didn't catch that. She was too busy squealing.

"AHHH, SOOOOO GOOD!" she screamed. "Ahhhhh, that's it! Yes! I love it!"

"Uhhhhh, fuck, yes!" I grunted, knowing I was coming down from my high, as was she. Her body began to relax, as did mine. I flexed into her, firing the last few shots of cum into her, as she drove up at me, the last quivers of her orgasm running through her body.

"Uhnnn. Mmmmm. Yyeahhhh." Ms. Graham cooed. My body relaxed as well, and I released her legs from above her head, allowing her feet and back to hit the bed. I rolled off of her, lying on my back next to her, catching my breath.

This was how we spent the next few minutes, in silence, regaining our strength to move. Ms. Graham had easily been the best fuck of my life. This thirty-something teacher, one of my mom's friends, had been the hottest fuck I had ever had. From now on, I would be comparing all other girls to her, and no doubt she would be comparing all her future fucks to me.

Finally, Ms. Graham got up on her elbows and looked over at me, an awed expression on her face.

"Jesus, Tom!" she said, her massive breasts heaving. "Just... wow. Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"

"Well, Ms. Graham." I said, getting up on my elbow and looking at her with a smirk, "Lots and lots of practice."

"I bet." she said with big smile. "With a body like that, it'd be a shame if it's not put to good use."

She leaned over and ran her fingers between my abs.

"You don't have to worry about that." I replied. She laughed, causing her boobs to jiggle, drawing my eyes. She reached down and fingered her pussy.

"Jesus, you filled me to the brim. There's so much cum..." she said quietly.

"That's what I do." I replied.

"Well..." she began. "I think we're pushing our luck. Your mom will be home any minute."

I nodded and sat up. She moved to get out of bed before I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Before you get up, just say one thing. Now that we're out of the moment. Tell me what I want to hear." I said. She looked up at me, my half-hard, soaked with her juices, cock hanging right in front of her face. She eyed it before looking up and smiling.

"Tom, you were, without a doubt, the best fuck I've ever had. I am your slut for now on. You're a better fuck than I am. I couldn't handle you." she cooed. I took my hand off her shoulder and stepped back. She went to stand on her feet, but as she did, her legs were shaky.

"Jesus, Tom." she said, laughing to herself. "You fucked me so good I can barely walk. That's definitely never happened."

I moved towards my pile of clothes to grab them. I saw my phone buzz and went to grab it. It was a text from Mom.

"Traffic is nuts. Be there in 20. Tell Casey."

I turned to look at Casey. She walked towards her clothing and bent over, her bare ass pointed at me. She noticed my wolfish stare and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Don't tell me you want more?" she said, glancing at my half hard dick.

"I'm always up for more." I said with a boyish smile.

"Shame we don't have more time." she began. "Cause I would totally give you my ass." she said, glancing down at her bare rump. The cheeks were jutting out, facing me, round and perfect. Looking at it caused my cock to reverse course. I held up my phone at her, showing the text.

"We've got twenty minutes." I dared her.

"I think it would take me twenty minutes to get cleaned up." she said, turning to face me, looking down at herself, casually showing her naked body to me.

"Well, you did say anywhere, anytime." I said, the slight humor of my tone fading into a more firm tone.

Ms. Graham looked at me, a small smile crossing her lips.

***********

The next few moments were a blur.

As soon as the last words left my mouth, whatever clothes Ms. Graham had in her hands hit the floor. She crawled onto my bed and got on all fours, looking back at me daringly. Without hesitation, I jumped onto the bed behind her.

Before I knew it, I was running my firm tongue up Ms. Graham's ass-crack, soaking it with my spit, causing her to swivel her hips and moan. I showed some restraint, only worshiping her asshole for a minute or so. I got into position behind Casey, giving my cock a few courtesy strokes before putting it in place, pressing it against her butthole.

Mom was on her way home, that was for sure. She was driving home and at the same time, I began to drive my cock forward, causing Ms. Graham to scream in pleasure, her asshole yielding to my big cock. I was in no rush. I wanted Mom to catch us. I wanted Mom to catch me fucking her friend's asshole as hard as I could. I wanted her to see the man she had raised.

I gave Ms. Graham a few minutes to get adjusted before building up a good pace, driving my shaft into Ms. Graham's yielding ass, my balls smacked against Ms. Graham's pussy as I did so.

As Mom drove by cars on the highway, I drove my cock in and out of the teacher's crazy tight asshole. I had Ms. Graham's chest pressed against the bed, driving my cock into her raised ass.

As Mom ran her fingers impatiently over the steering wheel, I arrogantly spanked one of her best friends on the ass, called her a slut, and admired the way her asshole stretched to take my thick shaft. I yanked at Ms. Graham's hair, causing her to moan, rearing her back as I drove into her. I fucked Ms. Graham's ass at a blinding speed as she screamed out in pleasure, cumming as I drilled her.

When Mom turned the corner to enter our neighborhood, I turned the corner myself.

I pulled back from Ms. Graham, pulling my slick cock out from her loving asshole. Removing the tip, I saw her asshole wide open before it began to tighten up, what was once a tighter-than-tight hole now a well-used sex-hole.

"Get on your knees." I grunted, stepping off the bed and stroking my dick. Ms. Graham leapt to action, sliding off the bed and onto her knees in front of me. "You know where this one is going." I told her.

"Do it!" she agreed. It usually took a bit of coaxing to convince a girl to let me cum on their face, but not Ms. Graham. She was ready and wanting. "Paint me with it. Drain your big balls all over my face." she pled.

"You want it?" I asked rhetorically. "You want my cum all over your face? You want me to make you my property?"

"YES! Please!" she begged. My hand was stroking my dick viciously.

"Ugh! FUCK! Here it comes! Oh, fuck yes!" I moaned out. Feeling my balls tighten, I guided my cock into place. It was just in time, as a stream of cum burst from cock, aimed square at her nose. The first stream hit pay dirt, and the next streams followed. I pointed my dick all over, coating her cheeks, then her forehead, then her chin, then her lips.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I groaned out.

"Oh, fuck, this is hot!" she moaned. As she did, I fired a few bands of cum into her open mouth, coating her tongue and teeth. I kept stroking, the climax lessening as I wrung out the last few streams of cum out, splattering her face with it.

"Fuck... so good." I said, stepping back, releasing my drained dick and leaning against my dresser. I looked down at Ms. Graham.

This woman was a high school teacher. A total professional. One of my mom's best friends. And now, she was on her knees, in my room, her face covered with my cum. I mean, covered with it. Her cheeks, her forehead, her lips. One of her eyelids was weighed down with my cum. I was filled with manly pride at this sight. This was a memory I had to preserve.

I grabbed my phone quickly and stepped forward one more time. Ms. Graham noticed what I was doing. I pointed the camera lens at her.

"Smile." I said. She looked up, clearly worn out, but with no shame, she gave me a sparkling smile. I snapped the picture, and set my phone down as she guided some of my cum into her mouth. I glanced out the window, just in time to see a car enter the driveway.

Mom was home.

"Is she home?" Casey asked. I nodded. She began to panic.

"Okay, get dressed and stall her. I need to get cleaned up fast!" she said, getting to her feet and gathering her clothes in a flurry. I took my time, in no real rush, wiping myself with a towel before slipping on my briefs, my jeans and a t-shirt. More self-assured than I ever felt, I slipped out of my room.

"Hello?" Mom called out from the front entrance. I made my way to the top of the stairs and looked down. Mom was standing there, looking around. She wore a tight pink cotton top, her mammoth breasts stretching it to its max. From this angle, I had a good view of her canyon of cleavage. She just put her sunglasses on top of her head when she noticed me.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,885 Followers