You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,919 Followers

I knew it was pointless, but I had to give it a shot.

"Mom...we still have a couple hours before I have to leave. There's still a chance. C'mon, Mom. Please. Give me something here." I practically begged.

Mom smiled and stepped forward. I looked at her, nervously. She stepped forward and put her arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"Give it up, Tom." she said. "It's over. I won." She stepped back and looked at me warmly. "Have fun at school. I love you. Call me when you get there."

"So... no chance?" I asked. She shook her head. I nodded. "I should go." Mom stepped in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

It was official. It was over. I had lost. I would never fuck Mom. I would never see her body. I would never experience what was what supposedly the world changing experience that was fucking Tanya McGee.

Like a zombie, I got behind the wheel and reversed back onto the street. As I shifted into drive and prepared to move forward, I took one last look at Mom. And as I pulled away, she stepped towards the car, about to say something. I rolled down the window as she approached.

"Face it Tom." she said smugly. Then again, she brought her hands up and gave her huge breasts a firm squeeze. "You could never handle this."

I saw red.

I spun the wheel severely and zoomed back into the driveway, her stepping onto the lawn in surprise. Leaving the engine on, I stomped out of the car.

"You know what?" I said, approaching her imposing body, and that fucking smug look on her face. Despite the fact that her arrogance, this moment of her showcasing her raw sexuality had my cock throbbing, I was still furious. "I've had enough of this!" I began.

"Good." Mom said. "Like I said before, no chance..."

"You say that, but then do what you just did! You're no mother. No mother would torture her son this way! You're sadistic. Make up your mind!" I spat out.

"My mind's been made up since the beginning." she replied. I gritted my teeth and nodded angrily.

"Bull fucking shit!" I said angrily. "I was ready to let this go when you said no the first time! But ever since then, you've been teasing me! Torturing me! You're the bad guy here, Mom! You're the one that kept this going, not me. I just responded."

"Think what you want to, Tom." Mom said casually. I could barely speak, I was so mad.

"You know what? I'm done with this. I'm over it." I began. "Mom. You are crazy hot. Your body is out of this world. But you are not worth this. No woman is worth this much trouble. Even you." I said angrily. Her look softened slightly

"Tom, I..." she began.

"No!" I said, cutting her off. "I'm done with this. I know you love these games. But I'm not playing anymore. I'm over it. I'm done! You're gonna get what you want, cause I'm moving on. Goodbye Mom. I hope you're happy!"

I stomped back to my car and angrily backed out of the driveway. Glancing at Mom, she looked at me, her expression unreadable. I turned away and drove off.

I meant every word I said. I was done with this game. I was done torturing myself. Done with this bullshit game. Mom was a bitch. An evil, teasing temptress. And I was over it. She was right. I had to move on. I had my whole life ahead of me. I was about to go to college. It was time to move on. Time to find an object of fixation that wasn't also my mother.

So it was off to a new life. Off to college. Away from this town. Away from Mom.

At that point, I thought it was over. I was willing to accept that sacrifice, just to be free from her games. And judging by her reaction, she believed me. But... I didn't know what I had just unleashed. Not a clue. I didn't realize that I had accidently opened the door to something I had been deliberately trying to do for a year now. I had said something to my mother that no man had ever dared to say to her.

I told her no.

And I was about to realize the consequences of that action.

I didn't realize it at the time, but I had released something inside of her. And while I was starting a new adventure at school, evolving and growing up, Mom would be going through an evolution of her own.

************

(Author's Note: Next time, on "You Couldn't Handle Me", something a bit different. Tanya steps out of the picture for a bit, as Tom goes to College and tries to figure out if he can really get over her...if he can really forget about his Mom's hot body...if he can meet someone that can steal his attention. Part 4, coming soon...)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,919 Followers