You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,914 Followers

"Hon, you have no idea what I've been through..." she began. "Traffic was beyond insane." she said, setting down her purse. I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah, I swear, there were, like, four accidents, and construction, it was just... unbelievable." she said, finally looking at me. At that moment, I knew she sensed something was off. I maintained my confidence under her glare.

"So, you still going out?" I asked.

"Ha! Yes. After today, I need a stiff drink." Mom replied, still looking at me slightly curiously. "Where's Casey?" she asked, looking around.

"Oh, she's in the bathroom upstairs." I replied. Again, she seemed suspicious. But I didn't really care. I wanted her to know. I wanted her to know what me and Ms. Graham did. I only hoped she would find out the truth somehow.

Then, Ms. Graham emerged. And taking one look at her, I knew I had nothing to worry about.

"Hey!" she called out towards Mom as she emerged at the top of the stairs.

"Hey." Mom replied. "You have no idea what I went through to get here." Ms. Graham began to descend the stairs, and as she did, Mom noticed something amiss.

Ms. Graham looked like a woman trying to act like she wasn't just having sex. She was fully clothed, obviously, and it looked... fine, but she was always so precisely dressed that her outfit being slightly mussed was a clear signal something was up. Plus, Ms. Graham looked a bit wobbly and definitely worn out. And as she reached the bottom of the stairs, the signs were more clear. Her hair was a little off, as was her make-up, and then there was one more thing that was a clear giveaway, something I noticed quickly. Mom was not a stupid woman. She would notice it. She would have to. Mom looked at her, eyebrow raised, before glancing at me. As Ms. Graham got closer, I saw something I had never seen before.

Mom's mouth fell open in shock.

Mom was unflappable. She was never shocked by anything, never caught off guard. But Mom was taken aback by this. She looked between her and me, noting Ms. Graham's slightly off appearance and my cocky grin.

"So, are we, uh, still going out?" Ms. Graham asked. Mom looked at her, her eyes narrowing in anger. (A look I'm very used to.) Mom looked up at Casey's eyes before speaking up.

"You missed a spot." Mom said, pointing at her own nose. Yep, she had noticed it to. On the side of Ms. Graham's nose, next to the nostril, that's where a bit of my cum remained. Ms. Graham acted quickly, wiping her nose with a nearby tissue.

"Oh, that's, um... that's..." Casey began.

"You should go." Mom said coldly to her friend. Ms. Graham looked at Mom, noticing her clearly apparent fury, a look rarely seen on Mom. In that instant, Ms. Graham realized that Mom knew.

"Yeah, that's fair." Ms. Graham said, looking away from Mom's insistent gaze, stepping by her and out the front door. Mom was kind enough to open the door for her, and then slam it behind her. As soon as Ms. Graham was gone she turned to look at me. At my cocky, smiling face.

"Well, well, well." I began. She looked at me, staring me down, cold anger on her face. "I thought you said I couldn't match up to an older woman. You said my tricks would only work on teenage sluts. But here's the thing about that... I fucked Ms. Graham!"

Mom's eyes looked around the room, not wanting to look at me at the moment.

"And you know what she said? She told me that I was the best she had ever had. She told me she was my slut now. That she would do whatever she wanted for me. That she couldn't handle me!" I said, excitedly. Mom looked at me with her hands on her hips.

"I bet you're pretty proud of yourself." Mom said.

"You're damn right I am!" I said. "I did what you thought was impossible."

"Yeah, but here's the thing about that." she began. "When me and her go out, while it doesn't happen much, I have seen her get picked up. So, while what you did was impressive, I'll give you that... what you accomplished wasn't exactly impossible."

"Bullshit!" I said. "I know her. I probably know her better than you do, now. She's not out there trolling for dick. That's a woman who is put together. Professional. Not a hair out of place. She's not the type to fall for some pickup line by some idiot. That's a real woman. So her ending up on my dick was not some accident. She knew she shouldn't fuck me, but she did it anyway. Why? Cause I'm that fucking good!" Mom rolled her eyes. "Did you see her? I wore her out. I broke her. Have you ever seen her like that? I doubt it!"

"Tom..." she began, sighing deeply, closing her eyes deeply and rubbing her forehead.

"I've never seen you like this, Mom. I've never seen you not know what to say." I began, knowing I had an advantage, so I was pressing it. "You know what I did was something you thought was impossible. You are not dumb. If you thought this could actually happen, you wouldn't have wanted her to wait here with me. If you thought this could happen, you wouldn't have let it happen. I fucked your friend and made her my slut. And you didn't see it coming. Admit it?"

"Fine!" Mom said, raising her voice. "I didn't think it would happen. I never considered it."

"So you admit I might be better at this than you thought?" I asked.

"Well, it's either that, or she is a bigger slut than I ever thought." Mom said.

"C'mon Mom." I began. "Face facts. Your son is a bigger stud than you thought. And the reason you are so mad is simple: you're jealous."

Mom laughed at this.

"No joke, Mom. You are burning with jealousy. Knowing you might have missed out. Knowing your friend got to sample the goods first when you wanted it all to yourself." I said, approaching her. She rolled her eyes.

"Nothing's changed, Tom." Mom began. "And if you think because you fucked Casey means I'm gonna jump into bed with you, then keep dreaming. She's good, and you hooking up with her is an accomplishment. But if you think that means when you are alone at night it won't be me you're thinking about, you're lying. Like I said, I go out with her a lot, and she gets hit on a lot, but do you think it's her all those men approach first? She's a gorgeous woman. She's probably a 10 for most guys. And even so, it's my tits all those men stare at first. And she's gone home with them occasionally. I never have. I've never cheated, never even close. So, while you banging her is shocking, it is in the realm of possibility. But me falling for it... impossible. Never gonna happen. And that will never change. No matter how many women you get into your bed. I am your mother. I am a married woman. I'm 40 years old. No matter what way you cut it, it's wrong. Get it through your thick skull!"

"That's not what Ms. Graham said." I began. "In fact, I think the 'wrongness' of the scenario made it even better for her."

"Well, not for me." Mom said firmly. I smiled.

"Mom, you can tell yourself that if it makes it easier for you to deal with. But, I don't buy it. I know there's something nasty in you bursting to get out. I know you want this deep down. I know you want what she got. The teasing, the flirting, it's the only possible explanation. You just don't want to admit it. Either that, or you know exactly what you want, and you're lying to me now. You do want me, but you want me to earn it. You want me to jump all your hoops before giving me the honor of seeing your body. I just jumped through one of your big hoops, so... what's it gonna be?" I asked, moving to within a couple feet of her, looking at her confidently. Mom looked away for a second before looking back at me. Her nostrils flared for a second, before she replied.

"Go clean up." Mom said, sniffing my sweaty body, which no doubt still smelled of sex. "You stink."

"I see how it is. We're still playing this game. But..." I began, ready to step around her. As I did, feeling no fear, I reared down and firmly spanked her ass.

"Ah!" Mom called out in shock. I began to ascend the stairs.

"The shower is awful big. So... feel free to join me. I'm sure it'll relive your stress." I said. Mom looked up at me as I ascended.

"Make sure to wash that filthy mind as well." Mom called out.

"Oh, on an unrelated matter, check this out." I said, stopping at the top of the stairs, texting her a picture quickly. Mom rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone as it buzzed in her pocket. She glanced at the picture I sent her.

"Ew!" she called out, looking away quickly. "Tom! I did not need to see that!"

"Hey!" I began, backing up and holding my arms up. "Just wanted you to know I wasn't bullshitting you."

Mom rolled her eyes and walked away, avoiding looking at her phone, avoiding looking at the picture of Ms. Graham's cum covered face again.

************

Any anger Mom felt towards me faded away by graduation. She was the proud, doting mother in the stands, standing next to Dad, watching me in my cap and gown. Hearing me get my name called out by the principal. Seeing me cross the stage confidently, shaking his hand. And... I'm sure very much noticed me get my diploma from Ms. Graham. I'm sure Mom watched as Ms. Graham shook my hand, her fingers playfully rubbing my palm. I'm sure Mom noticed her lean in to whisper in my ear. But she didn't hear the words. No one else did. Only I and Ms. Graham shared this one moment when she handed me my diploma, pulled me in close, and whispered:

"Congratulations... stud. Come to my classroom later. I'll congratulate you one on one."

I smiled and walked away. There was a little party for the seniors in the evening after all the ceremonies were done. A lot of the teachers were chaperoning and there was food and games and wholesome fun for everyone involved. And I was having fun with my friends, until I caught Ms. Graham making eyes at me before walking away, beckoning me with her shaking ass. I followed her down the hall and into her dark classroom, shutting the door behind me. She jumped into my arms, her tongue leaping into my mouth, as we made out for a few minutes, before she guided me to her desk, shoving me into her chair. Smiling lustily, she kneeled in front of me, under her desk, unzipped my pants, scooped my dick out and inhaled my thick cock to the root.

Needless to say, about an hour later, when we stumbled out of her classroom, and I felt very congratulated.

Summer began and it was a good one. I hung out with my friends, knowing this would be one of our last occasions to do so before graduation. I hooked up with a few girls, worked a summer job at a sporting goods store and made lots of new friends. To most people, this summer would be considered a rousing success. But for me, it wasn't as good as it could have been.

Mom was stonewalling me at every turn. She was doting and loving, like any mom would be. I was the apple of her eye at my grad party and she was clearly proud of my success and my wide circle of friends. But every effort I made to push matters in the direction I wanted them to go ended up failing. She wouldn't even let me run a little game on her. She shot me down every time. Where before, she was actively teasing me, now she kept her distance.

Part of me hoped that I had had an effect on her, that I had scared her by how well I did with Ms. Graham. But the more logical part of me figured she didn't want to encourage me.

She made me react. She crossed a lot of lines, but I turned the tables on her by fucking her friend and spoiling their friendship in the process. I made things real and she was affected. So, she kept her distance. Sure, I still watched her jiggle around the house, occasionally seeing her in a bikini. But other than that, no ground gained with her. Plus, her and Dad went on vacation to Europe for three weeks, so all that time I had planned to try and seduce her was gone. But at least it left me on my own at home, allowing me to bring home as much tail as I wanted, relieving my frustration at Mom with other girls. That was fun, but it wasn't what it could have been.

I knew that if Mom and I hadn't hooked up by now, it wasn't gonna happen. I held out hope that I had a chance, but those chances were dwindling fast.

So by the time summer neared its end, I had accepted the facts. Me and Mom were probably not gonna happen. And... I found myself being very contemplative.

It was the night before I was heading out to college. I was pretty well packed, and it was just me and Mom at home. Dad had to set off a few days ago on a trip, so he said his goodbyes and good lucks then. We were doing a little cookout, cooking up burgers and hot dogs as the sun was setting. It was a beautiful night out, and me and Mom were actually having fun. It was, unfortunately, platonic, non-sexual fun, but fun nonetheless.

I sat down at our patio table, looking over the back yard, about to dive into a burger when Mom sat next to me and slid a can of beer over to me. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and she smiled warmly.

"Beautiful night." I said, looking out at the sunset, sipping my beer.

"Sure is." she agreed. I took a bite of my burger before turning to look at her.

"So, I have to ask... all games aside... and please be honest... did I ever have a chance with you?" I asked. Mom smiled and rolled her eyes slightly.

"So, all kidding aside?" she asked. I nodded. "Did you have a chance with me? Did I ever think about maybe letting you have a crack at me? Did I ever at least consider showing you the goods at some point? Tom, did I want to make your fantasies a reality? Did I think about you and me locked in heated sexual action, our bodies naked, rubbing against each other as we drove each other to world changing pleasure? Tom, the answer, is of course... no."

"I said no games." I replied, having fallen victim to her build-up. "But I suppose you can't stop a game player from playing."

"Sorry." Mom apologized. "But honestly, son... no. I'm sorry to tell you that, but it's the truth. Obviously, I know it's something you really want, but some things you can't have."

"Thanks for the life lesson, Mom." I said, a little hurt that she once again said I had no chance.

"Tom, I'm serious. I told you the first time we talked about this. This is a phase. In a couple years, you'll meet a pretty girl, and you'll look back at this and wonder what the hell you were thinking. You will wonder why you had this sexual fixation on your own mom." she said, taking a bite out of her hot dog.

"Well, I'm sorry. That part of the discussion kinda faded from my memory. What I mainly remember is when you stood in my doorway, squeezed your tits at me, and said that I couldn't handle you. So forgive me if I thought I was getting mixed signals." I said. I wasn't angry. I was just trying to argue my case.

"Sorry about that." Mom said sheepishly.

"So, why did you do that if I never stood a chance?" I asked.

"It's simple... you're really fun to tease." Mom said with a laugh. "You take yourself so damn serious all the time, it makes you that much more fun to screw around with."

"And that's... the only reason?" I asked.

"That and the obvious underlying sexual tension between us." Mom said with a teasing smile. "I will admit, I might have taken it too far."

"You showed your tits to the entire football team!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Mom replied.

"Yeah, you've been kinda torturing me." I replied.

"Well, I think the games are over, Tom. After tomorrow, you won't have to deal with it anymore. You'll be the big man on campus." she said.

"But... we still do have 24 hours till I leave, so there still is time..." I began.

"Don't even bother." she cut me off, but I knew I had to try. One last chance. One last gambit.

"I'm just saying. I'll be gone, your only son, living it up at school. You'll be here, alone while Dad flies all over the world. I mean, what better way for you to see me off, what better way to remember me by, then for us to go upstairs, rip off our clothes, and get down to business? I can make you scream like Ms. Graham did." I stated.

"Tom, give it a rest. I swear, you're the one torturing yourself by bringing it up all the damn time." She said.

"Yeah, it was all from me." I said sarcastically. She smiled slightly, an admission of guilt.

"And don't get me started on Casey." Mom said.

"It was worth a shot." I said. "You think you'll ever make up with her?"

"Casey? I don't know... it's hard to forgive a friend when she fucked your son." Mom said.

"Especially when you so obviously want to do the same." I said. She slapped my arm, knocking my burger out of my hand onto the plate.

"Stop!" she said, with humor in her voice. "Give it up already."

She stood up and slipped inside to refill her drink. I was hoping to push the 'me going away to school' card, and hoping she might at least give in based on that. It was one of the last plays I had at this point, and I didn't really expect it to work. It was worth a shot though.

We finished our meals, chatting about school stuff mainly. As we began packing up, and the crickets were starting to chirp, I gave it one last shot.

"Alright..." I began, grabbing her attention. "I know that, uh... sex isn't gonna happen. But, could you at least... show me your bare tits? Just once?" I asked.

"You know..." Mom began, stopping what she was doing to address me. "I'm gonna have to go in and get these suckers lifted in a few years." she said, pointing at her tits. "I'm lucky they've stayed so firm for this long. But I might have the doctor take them down a few cup sizes, to save me from all this... unwanted attention."

"Mom, don't even joke about that." I said. "If anything, you should get them pumped up a few sizes."

This caused Mom to laugh loudly, making her boobs bounce. Mom was typically very even keeled, rarely showing any extremes emotionally. So making her laugh like this was an accomplishment in and of itself.

"Well, I don't think I can go much bigger." she began, still laughing. "I'm sure I would get, like, some confused looks if I asked for implants."

"I think you'd carry them well." I complimented.

"Aw, how sweet." Mom said, sarcastically touched by my compliment. "You have no idea how what it's like to carry these suckers around all day."

"Well, don't worry." I began. "I'll be here to help."

Mom smiled and laughed again.

"So..." I began. "What do you say? One glimpse at the goods?" Mom sighed.

"Tom..." she said, resuming picking up from our dinner.

"How about your ass? I'll take that." I called after her as she moved to step inside. Mom looked back and slid the door shut in my face.

Another rejection. But I was used to it. And hey, I still had 24 hours.

***********

You think you have all the time in the world, but it seemed like no time at all passed when I was loading up the car, getting ready to set off for College.

I had been in a weird mood the entire day. Over the past year, it felt like I had all the time I would need to bang Mom. Now, suddenly, the end was here and I was staring failure in the face. I had never failed to land any girl, but now I was about to. And the thought of losing this little game pissed me off.

I was a sore loser, I admit it. When we lost the State Championship, I was furious. But losing this battle, this game to Mom, that felt far worse.

The day was too busy to test any angles of seduction on Mom. Things were so hectic that there was no time to relax. No time to admire her mammoth breasts. No time to gawk at her hot ass.

So before I knew it, I was slamming the trunk shut on my car, having loaded the last bit of luggage for my voyage to the next stage of my life. As I did, Mom followed me outside.

"So, are you ready? You got everything?" she asked.

"Just about." I said. She looked at me warmly. I studied her. She looked stunning. Wearing a bright blue cotton blouse, showing a few inches of cleavage. Some slim, tight jeans. Her hair hung in waves down her back. Her lips were smooth and plump. Her eyes were twinkling. My dick throbbed. I wanted her more than ever.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,914 Followers