All Comments on 'You Excited Her'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it...

happens so many times But not with hubby in the house... Might think of a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uggh

So hubby gives him permission to rape his wife? Oh, isn'the that erotica and special? Why isn'the this in non-con? Why can'take.you write hot sex? If you'received going to write stroke stories the least you could do is make the sex hot. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If annony isn't reading and jerking off he hates these stories.

Great story gave it a 5. Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh goodie. A greasy plumber fucks the slut wife.

That was certainly not sexy or fun. What a nasty whore she is. No stars for utter and complete drivel.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
LIKED IT!

An excellent story that fits this category very nicely. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong category

Rape does not belong in the category "loving wives". Not to mention it's mediocre at best even if it was in the right category

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Really?

Really? No more comments...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bonnietaylor is posting anonymous again.

Listen SLUT you're giving us a bad name. lol Suck any cocks lately?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
One Positive

Your stories serve one useful purpose. They polarise readers into two categories, those who are repulsed by rape in all its forms and those miserable, snivelling little cowards who condone it as long as the victim is not beaten to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong grammar?

Should it be "you excite her" not exited?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Au Contraire Monsenieur 27

You may not have noticed but this is a porn site where fantasies are given broad scope to run rampant. Fantasies of forced sex , non-consent and rape can be found in lurking in brains of BOTH sexes and runs the gamut in terms of education of those who harbor the surrender element in their imagination. What gets delineated is those who don't understand the difference between real life and Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how NOT exciting

tale

1 star fir the effort though

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
???

Lit has NonConsent/Reluctance hub for such sex fantasy. Where would the place (hub) of the sexual cannibalism be, if the wife is the object?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just.

Wrong.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
To LSD

Perhaps you mean Monseigneur. In any case, the issue is not what the site IS but what it SHOULD BE. Why in the world is it OK to publish stories which pretend that rape and incest are not horrible crimes overwhelmingly committed against non-consenting women but not OK to publish stories about sex between freely consenting 17 year olds? As long as people write and publish these stories I will call them on it just as I will call the selfish commentators who put their own self-gratification ahead of their social responsibility. And by the way, try not to be patronising. You're not intelligent enough to get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The one left me lukewarm...meh.

...and meh again.

If readers will carefully consider, she isn't entirely against the proceedings, acquiescing just at the point of penetration.

Where is the hard fighting, frothing about and screaming? Nope. Not rape, rape fantasy and obviously wanton, enthusiastic participation.

Understand the difference between a social dance and an overt act of violence.

Do I agree with the author's POV? Nope. Was it hot? A little. Just not great....hence, meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A lovely fantasy

We're not talking real life here so the force to get her started was justifiable. Being able to screw a beautiful woman into submission is the dream of every teenage boy.

Short and sweet, as such a piece of froth should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous