You May Now Kiss The Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent over the counter and hiked that dress up over her ass. OMG, her ass! This is the first chance I got to see that ass, and boy it was no disappointment, that's for sure. I guess all that dancing and Zumba stuff really pays off in a great way! I've only seen asses that tight and firm on fitness models in magazines. That sight alone got me even more excited, if that was even possible.

Here I was, in my mom and dad's honeymoon suite, in the body of my dad, naked, looking at my mother who was bent over the bathroom counter, with her satin wedding dress hiked up over her waist and then I hear, "Zack, what are you waiting for, shove that dick in my pussy!"

I walked over and with one fluid motion, pushed my cock through those wet pink folds and buried myself as far as I could go into my mom's snatch.

"Oh ZACK! How can you be this hard againnnnnnnnn....." was heard as I slowly started thrusting in and out.

I looked in the mirror and saw my mother, staring back at me while I was fucking her. But it wasn't me, it was my dad, but it was me. As mixed up as this whole thing was, I never let up. I was fucking her with a long, deep, slow rhythm because I wanted this to last as long as possible.

I grabbed her arms and pulled them back. She arched her back and pushed that ass back into me even further.

"Zack, what are you doing to me, you're making me cum agggggaaaaiiiinnnnnn....." she trailed off and started shaking. Her whole body was shaking as she had an orgasm all over my manhood, which was still pushing in and out of her pussy. After about a minute or so, she went limp over the counter. I laid over her while my organ was still rock solid into her moist tunnel.

"Zack, you're wearing me out. I haven't seen you like this for a long time! But I LOVE IT! Let's get in the shower together." But before we did, she pushed me back a bit, which made me pull out of her, turned around, took her dress off, sat on the counter, kissed me again, and said "put your cock back in me and carry me to the shower."

This was the first time I had seen my mother totally naked. "Holly Shit!" Was what I said out loud as I was staring at that perfect body. Tone abs, her arms are shoulders were as perfect as I had ever seen on a woman and those breasts.....WOW! Firm, perky and perfect was all I could say.

"Zack, you're looking at me as if it's the first time you've seen me naked. Are you alright?"

"Mo....." I caught myself and had to think fast, "....Julie, I've always known you were beautiful, but today you are truly blowing me away. I want you more than ever."

Without a word, I looked in her eyes and stepped to her positioned myself at her entrance. She was so wet I slid into her with easy. She locked her legs behind my back and was literally sitting on my, I mean dad's, dick as I stood up and walked into the shower. She pressed her lips to mine and her tongue was licking my tonsils!

The water was almost as hot as the sex we were having. I pinned her again the shower wall, her legs still wrapped around me, and pushed into her as far as I could as the water from the shower was splashing onto us.

"Zack, fuck me...fuck me....fuck me!" she was saying with each push.

I knew I wouldn't last must longer so I pushed into her harder and harder. I looked into her eyes and hissed...."I'm gonna cum!"

"I want to feel you squirt inside of me! Do it now!"

That's all I needed to hear, I erupted with the next push. I gushed into my very own mother! When she felt the first blast she glued her lips onto mine and, again, shoved her tongue in my mouth as blast after blast coated the inside of her love box.

As the last spurt finished, I released out lip lock and said "Julie, that was incredible. You are on great fuck."

"Zack, I've never heard you say that, what's gotten into you today? Don't know what's going on, but I don't remember us being able to make love like this for a long time. The way you move and the way you talk is different than before. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is you're really turning me into an animal."

My dick, or dad's dick, slipped out of her slit, she released her leg lock from behind my back and put them on the floor. "Let me clean you off." She said as she reached for the soap and the washcloth.

This was bazaar, I was in the shower with my mom, who I had just fucked and came inside of, and now she was washing me, and willing to do so.

She took the washcloth, washed my front, my legs, my back, everything. All along planting little kisses throughout my body. We she was done, which felt wonderful, by the way, she got up and said,

"I'll be right back. There is something I've been wanting to do for a long time." And stepped out of the shower. I heard a couple of zips and then she came back into the shower. She had a razor and some cream. "I want to shave you clean like me. It'll be fun to feel skin against skin, don't you think?" and she kneeled down and took my now semi soft cock in her hand.

Like a pro, she lathered up my nether region, took the razor and went to town, all while the shower water was dripping down on both of us. With the most gentle touch, she held my manhood with one hand, she shaved me with the other. I've never shaved myself, so this feeling was different than anything I've ever had.

"Zack, this is so strange, I've held you in my hand lots of times, but right now it seems like the first time. It must because we renewed our vows earlier, the whole aura of the moment has an excitement in the air, don't you think?"

Even though she kept saying my name, I had to remind myself that she actually was talking to my dad, not me. But still, hearing her talk like that, looking at me with those lustful eyes, and feeling my body and holding my dick was turning me on again.

She finished the final shave and said "There, that's what I've been wanting for a long time. Nice and smooth.....like silk."

With those word, I started growing in her hands again.

"Ok buddy, I don't know what's going on, but we can't be doing this again, you need to get out of here and let me clean up, I have a surprise for you. Just get out and go down to the lobby for a while. Have a drink or two and I'll call you when I'm ready for you."

"Believe it or not, I'll have a surprise for you as well." I don't know why I said it, but it just came out.

And with that, I got out of the shower, dried off and walked back into the bedroom.

Passing that big mirror again, I had to check out my "new body." Dad was sure fit. Great muscle tone and ripped abs. Looking good if I could say so. I looked lower and saw his, I mean my, freshly shaved groin area. I ran my hands all around my new body parts and was quite pleased as to the way it all felt.

OK, enough looking at my naked father, I needed to get out and go get a drink or two at the lobby bar. Boy, never thought I'd be saying that one to myself.

I looked in dad's closet and picked out some nice slacks and shirt, put on my shoes, grabbed dad's wallet and his cell phone and went down to the lobby.

Got to the lobby, sat down and ordered a beer. Granted, I didn't know what else to get, so I figured a beer would be a safe bet. There were a couple of girls sitting at the bar checking me out, so I figured I'd see what kind of game I could have in an older man's body, so I smiled at them.

I'm not sure what the protocol was for this sort of thing, but I saw on a movie once a guy at the bar ordered the ladies a drink, so that's what I did. Heck, this charging it to my room, err, my dad's room thing was easier than I thought!

The ladies got their drinks, then came over to thank me. Wow, kind of forward I thought, but this is Vegas, so it may be more common here than other places, at least that's what I told myself.

These ladies looked gorgeous. Their hair was done just right, their makeup was impeccable and dressed extremely classy.

We started talking and I told them about the wedding thing and all. The more we talked, the more I understood they were working girls, if you know what I mean.

I then had an idea...why not go for it with these two girls, I had dad's wallet and his credit cards, what could he say, right? I also remembered I had promised my mom, I mean my wife, a surprise.

I also didn't want to ruin the surprise she had for me, so I had to think about this before I made my "proposition" to the ladies, so to speak.

Then it hit me, my son...I mean my dad....I mean the real me would never get this opportunity again so why not go for a double whammy.

I also had to make sure to time this right because, according to the guy at the restaurant, this "thing" with me and my dad was only to last for 24 hours. Since I had two more nights in Vegas, and I'm already spending one with my mom, I mean my wife, and the surprise she had for me, and I wanted to make sure I had the other night covered as well. AND, if by chance this 24 hour thing wasn't over in 24 hours, I wanted to make that second night with mom, I mean Julie, the surprise I promised her. (which was actually for me!)

Lisa was the brunette and Nikki was the blond. Both of them out of sight, but that goes without question to be doing what they do here in Vegas.

"Here's what I need," I told them, "I promised my wife and my son a Vegas surprise, and I would like you two to be my surprise for each of them. Well, one for my son, and one for me and my wife, if you know what I mean."

I told the girls for me and my wife, I wanted it to be classy and elegant. For my son, I wanted it to be fun and playful.

"Oh, fun and playful is right up my alley" Lisa said, "I'll take your son."

I was getting hard already hearing this, and I was in utter shock that I could pull this off. But then, I was my dad at the moment, right?

We worked out the prices and said I would pay both of them when they got to the room. Of course, it would be my dad paying them. I told them to be at the rooms at 9:00pm sharp the next night and I gave them the room numbers. Since they were "working" girls, they said they had to find work for this night. They thanked me for the drinks and said they were looking forward to the next night......so was I!

They left and I had to just smile and think, "Vegas is a GREAT town! I need to come here more often!"

About twenty more minutes go by and my cell phone, I mean dad's cell phone rings. I look and I see "Julie" on the ID. I answer the phone and said "Hi mo...uh...Hi Julie."

"Zack, your new bride is waiting for you. Come on up and claim your surprise."

Yup, this sounded incredibly weird, but I didn't care. All I knew was some totally hot redhead was waiting to fuck my brains out. It didn't matter if it was my mother or my wife because, technically, I wasn't her son or her husband....was I? Ok, maybe not technically, but whatever was the case, I couldn't let the horny babe down, could I?

I practically ran to the elevator and couldn't hit the floor button fast enough!

I finally made it to the door. Fumbled around with dad's key card and finally unlocked and opened the door to "our" honeymoon suite.

Walked inside and OMG! I couldn't believe me eyes! My mom was looking like she just stepped out of the pages of one of those smutty bridal magazines.

There before me was a total knockout of a chick, ready for a night of fucking! She was half lying and half sitting on the leather couch in the suite. She had on a white corset, white thigh high stockings, high heels and a bridal veil that was pulled up in front and hung down the back to her ass. The corset made that hourglass figure really stand out...AND it pushed up those perfect breasts of hers. It was just above her nipples and I could tell she was almost as excited as me at this point by the way they were trying to bust through that silky white fabric.

Then she spoke..."Last time we got married, I was your bride. Tonight, I'm not only your bride, but I'm also your slut. Anything you want, I'll do it for you AND to you."

At first I didn't like the idea of being trapped in my dad's body for 24 hours, but so far it wasn't too bad, and it was about to get a LOT better! My very own personal slut for the night, how often does this stuff happen to anyone, let alone a son trapped in his dad's body!

I decided to be a bit daring and aggressive and said, "Julie, you look truly amazing. Even better than the first time we got married! (Like I really knew what that was...yeah right!) What I want you to do first is show me just how slutty you can be. Show me how much you want to get fucked tonight. Make your pussy really wet for me. Give me a reason to make me WANT to stick my dick in you."

I thought for sure she would be taken back by such comments, but without hesitation she looked at me, got off the couch and crawled to me on her hands and knees.

"ooooooo, I like it when you make me do dirty things. But if you want me to play with my pussy, you gotta give me a reason to. I want that dick of yours out where I can see it."

She reached me and started snaking up my body. Needless to say, I was fully hard at this point and I was about ready to push through the slacks I was wearing. As she was slithering up my pant leg, she stopped at my crotch and cooed a bit as she was saying. "This is what I've been after, looks like he needs to be let out."

She was stroking me off through my pants! Her hands stayed there but the rest of her body continued to work its way up. She reached up with her lips and glued them to mine. Our tongues were working each other as she wrestled with my pants, undid my belt, pulled down my zipper and grabbed that rock hard flesh pole.

"Zack, looks like you're already wanting to stick that thing somewhere." She said as she looked in my eyes and stroked my cock. "Why don't you take the rest of your cloths off as I get ready for you." And she walked back to the couch.

I started taking off my cloths, or should I say dad's cloths and saw an absolutely amazing site.....

My mom, dressed in her wedding night slut outfit, lying on the couch and was caressing her breasts and staring straight in my eyes. She was putting on a show for me, who in actuality was her husband.

"Like what you see?" She said as she slowly slid her hands down to her already moist pussy. "Oh Zack, I want you so bad, I'm so wet for you right now." And she stuck her middle finger all the way in her wet box!

What a sight! This hot chick, on the couch, one hand on her pussy with a finger inside, the other hand playing with her tit and her eyes looking straight at me with a look of pure want and lust.

I was so hard I wanted to jump on her right there, but I held back because I wanted to watch this show. After all, I would never get this chance again.

"Julie, show me how much you want it. Tell me how that pussy tastes." I couldn't believe I just said that. Even though she thought it was her husband saying it to her, I knew it was actually her son saying it, and it's just not natural for a son to say those words to his mother. Oh well, just go with the flow is what I kept telling myself.

I watched her take her finger from her pussy and bring it to her mouth. She started sucking it like a cock. Sliding it in and out real slow. Her other hand then went down to her soaked pussy and started massaging it as well.

"Come closer Zack," she said as she brought the other hand down to her crotch, "I need to make your cock as wet as my pussy and I have all this extra wetness to coat it with."

"No," I said, "make yourself cum for me. Play with that pretty little pussy and make yourself cum. Then, I'll give you my cock!" I hissed back. Jesus, I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth! More shocking is the way my mom, or Julie, reacted to what I was saying. It was like a your-wish-is-my-command sort of thing.

She laid back down on that leather couch and began massaging her pussy with both hands. Occasionally a finger or two would slide in those golden folds and a slight moan would come from her mouth.

I got closer, knelt down close to her face and whispered in her ear, "That's it my little slut, show me how much you like to touch yourself. Show me how you play with your pussy. How wet can you make yourself while I'm watching you?"

"I'm so wet for you right now, please fuck me!" she whimpered back.

"How bad do you want to feel my cock?"

"Zack, I want you so bad!"

"Cum for me," I whispered in her ear. Then I got up and moved to where her hands were. "Show me how you can cum for me," I said as I was in front of her stroking my, I mean my dad's cock.

She put two fingers in and was fucking herself with them. In and out like a piston to a race car. "I want you so bad, please fuck me! I want you inside of me when I cum. Oh Zack, please......" Right then, I shoved my cock inside just as she was about ready to cum....

".....Oh god! So hard....I'm cumming!!!!!!!" She screamed as I buried myself deep in her box while her hands were still tickling her clit. Her whole pussy squeezed my cock like a vise and juice was literally gushing out of her.

Her eyes were closed as she was cumming and I leaned down and put my mouth on hers and thrusted my tongue inside while she was still cumming. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and squeezed with all her might. I felt her whole body shiver as she was still cumming. I wasn't moving a muscle, just letting the smoothness of my freshly shaved pubic region feel the wetness and smoothness of hers until the shivering stopped.

"Oh My God! Zack, you've never done that to me before. That was incredible." She was saying between breaths as her shivering stopped.

That was my cue to start moving in and out.

"Please, give me a minute to rest, I feel weak." My bride whispered.

"No! You're my bride slut, you'll do what I want!"

"Yes master, whatever you want." Is what I heard from her. Master? She actually called me Master? WOW! My mom WAS actually giving herself to me!

I let her rest, so to speak. Actually, I was fucking her while she was on her back on the couch. That was rest enough in my book. Because, after all, this was our wedding night, right? I wanted to make sure we BOTH remembered. We'd have time to rest later, but now, it was time for fucking.

After a few minutes of this slow thrust fuck, "Let's stand up," I said softly as I pulled out. "Stand up at the end of the couch."

She got up and stood before me. A slight "I just got royally fucked" smile on her face. I knew she was limber, so I grabbed one of her legs and lifted it on my shoulder. She leaned and put one hand on the arm of the couch. I aimed my rock hard pole at her entrance and edged it in. I was fucking my mom, I mean my bride, while she was standing up on one leg.

That corset still around that awesome body of hers and her bridal veil draped down all the way to the floor. This sight made me start fucking her hard. I was literally grinding myself into her with every shove.

"Zack, I can't keep doing this. My legs are too weak. Please......please......oh...god....here I go again........." her words trailed off as her body shivered again. Yup, she was cumming alright. What an amazing feeling this was. But I wasn't about to let up!

I stayed fucking her like this for some time. All the while, she would moan in pleasure and whimper from weakness, but I didn't care. Tonight was to be MY fuck time!

Some time passed and I wanted to try something different. I moved her leg from my shoulder and she went limp, but I was able to wrap my arms around her waist before she fell.

"I got you Julie, relax."

"I can't remember when we made love like that before. It's as if this is the first time we're doing it. Zack, I love you so much. I need to rest, let me on the couch."

"Not on the couch. Get on you knees and bend over the coffee table." Is what I told her.