You May Now Kiss The Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Why?"

"No questions. Just lean over the table. You're MY slut bride, remember?" I smiled at her.

She gave me a little "you're such a devil" look and dropped to her knees and leaned over our bridal suite coffee table. "Whatever you want. Take me and do with me what you please," was what she said.

She had, well actually we both had a thin layer of sweat over our bodies. I was standing over this luscious bride while her perfect ass was sticking up at me. Her pussy lips were pushed out a bit from the swelling of her orgasms, still dripping with her cum.

I leaned down and instead of sliding my cock in, I lightly rubbed my fingers along her lips. "Zack, that feels nice. You're touch is so gentle, you've always been good to me. Please keep going."

I slowly pushed two fingers inside her, crossed them and slowly pulled out, then back in and kept this up. Watching her body react to this was amazing. Every time I pushed back in, she would clench her pussy muscles around my fingers and I would watch her asshole squeeze at the same time.

This gave me an idea. I saw this in a porno movie once so I figured I'd try it now.

When my fingers were just about out, I leaned over and put my tongue on her asshole, made it as hard as I could, and pushed it in her ass at the same time as I pushed my fingers in her pussy. She jumped and said,

"Zack, what are you doing! Is that your tongue in my ass! OH MY GOD! You've never done that before!" She clenched her ass around my tongue! With my other arm, I kept her pinned to the coffee table she was leaning over.

Here's the scene, my mom dressed in her slut bride outfit, on her knees bent over the coffee table, my....or should I say my dad's fingers moving in and out of her pussy and his.....I mean my tongue buried in her ass. I just wish I had a camera so I can actually see what this looks like! My mom, I mean Julie, as wiggling around as I was licking her asshole with my tongue.

"I've never had this feeling before. I love what your tongue is doing to me."

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and started licking it with my tongue. I started at the bottom and licked my way to her asshole, just like licking a lollypop.

"I can't take it anymore, I need you to fuck me.....Zack, shove that cock into me.....make this pussy yours!"

Having my sexy mom call out my name telling me to fuck her was totally hot! I almost blew my load right there, but I was able to control it and I touch the tip of my rod with the moist lips of her swollen pussy.

I had my legs on the outside of hers as she kept her legs together, which added even more of a tightness to her hairless love box.

As I was pushing in and out of her, my balls kept slapping her clit. "How come we've never done this before! I can't believe I'm gonna cum again........" her voice trailed off and a ripple went through her body like a slithering snake through the grass.

I was still doing my thing, grinding in and out on her pussy, when she went limp...again...beneath me.

I pulled out, knelt down and picked her up. With the muscles my dad had, picking her up was a breeze. I was carrying her like a groom carries his bride into their honeymoon suite when she wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me.

Between kisses she said, "Zack, this feels so great, just like when we were first going out. I want to treat you right. Bring me to our bed."

I walked us to the king sized honeymoon bed and gently laid her down and she said, "Now, I want you to lie down. I'm going to make love to you.....with my mouth. I want to taste your cum. Would you like your slut bride to do that for you?"

"Only if you look in my eyes and swallow every drop while you do." I said in a real cocky and playful manner as I laid down on my back and propped my head up with two of the fluffy white satin covered pillows.

"Of course. Especially of you make it a big load." Was her reply as she gripped my rock hard manhood with her hand and lowered her mouth to its head.

This was wild, here I was lying naked on my parent's honeymoon suite's bed, with my mom giving me a blow job while gazing into my eyes. Of course, as far as she was concerned, I was her husband. I guess as far as everyone is concerned, I AM her husband.

I'm not sure how she did it, but during the course of this incredible suck job, she unlaced that corset and took it off. Now, all she had on were those silky thigh highs and that bridal veil.

She took her mouth off my dick, started stroking it with her hand, "Is this what you like, watching me, your bride, jerk you cock while I look in your eyes? Are you going to cum for me? Are you gonna blast you sweet cum in my mouth and watch me swallow it all? Is that what you want your slut to do to you?"

"Yes, that what I want. I want to watch you eat my cum!"

"Then do it! Cum for me! Cum in my mouth! Watch your bride swallow every drop! Do it!"

That's all I needed..."Oh god, here I go......" is said and I arched my back as her month clamped down! I watched her head pull back a bit when the first blast erupted but like a pro, she never released me from her mouth. Squirt after squirt, swallow after swallow. I kept cumming and she kept swallowing. I must have dropped every once of fluid I had in my body into her mouth. She was stroking and squeezing my dick, getting every last drop of seed that she could before she released.

Her mouth came off my cock and she said out of breath, "My-my, what a big load you had for me. You haven't came like that since we were first going out way back when."

She crawled up my body until we were face to face. She planted a kiss and said, "Zack, you know I've always loved you, but tonight, I love you more than ever. You make me feel as if I were 18 years old again." And with that, she took her veil off, placed on the pillow on the other side of the king sized bed, kissed me and said, "wrap those arms around me and never let me go. I love you."

I brought my front to her back, squeezed her and said, "I love you too, Julie."

And we both drifted off to sleep.

A few hours later I woke up. I wasn't fully awake, but the kind of awake when you're eyes are still shut and you are still somewhat dreaming.

Then I remembered where I was. Then I remember WHO I was when I went to sleep! "Was it just a dream?" I thought to myself?

I cracked open my eyes and noticed sunlight was peeking through the window blinds and as I focused, I realized I was also peering into red hair. "Oh My God!" I thought to myself, "It wasn't a dream! I did fuck my mom last night." Am I still in the body of my dad? I must be, but what about Dad? Where is he? What did he do?" All these thoughts were going through my head and I was snapped out of it when I felt a wiggle against my body.

My mom, was she awake? Does she know anything? How could she...I was still trapped in my dad's body. With that, her legs moved slightly and I felt those silky white bridal stocking brush up against my legs. This got me thinking about the escapades from last night with me and "my bride."

This thinking was getting me excited and, you guessed it, I was getting arouse. Ok, I'll say it, I was getting hard again just THINKING of my naked sexy mother lying right next to me!

"ooooo Zack," was heard from a slight crackling voice coming from my wife....err....my mother who was just waking up, "seems like you didn't get your fill last night." She reached around with her hand and gently touched my growing member.

"We gotta start our new marriage off the right way, wouldn't you agree?" as she guided the head of my cock to her pussy lips.

She was already wet! My God! This woman is insatiable! But I wasn't complaining. I pushed and my....or should I say....my dad's cock slid right into her slit. Under the covers, I was fucking my mom from behind as we were lying on your sides, spooning. What an awesome feeling this was!

Slowly sliding in an out. Long, slow, deep strokes is what I was doing. I could feel every vein of my dick slide over every smooth wrinkle of her luscious pussy lips. Every so often, she would push back while I shoved forward. Little by little, our pace picked up. Soon, the covers were getting in the way and we both shoved them away from us.

We were fucking hard and I heard her say, "Zack, it's my turn to fuck you. I want to ride that morning wood hard on!" And she pulled away from me as my dick eased its way out of here velvet sheath.

She leaned over, picked up her bridal veil and put it on. Then crawled up on me in a reverse cowgirl position and guided my flesh pole to her box once again. I watched as she slowly lowered herself down. Once I was all the way in, she leaned back and that veil was ticking my chest.

"You like that Zack? Do you like the way your new bride looks while your dick is buried in her pussy?"

Hearing my mother talk like this was weird. I mean, come in, how often does a son hear his mother talking this way....ever!

I got to admit though, this dirty talk coming from my mother was almost too much for me to handle.

I delayed one second as I almost called her mom, "Julie, you are more beautiful than I could ever imagine." Come on, I had to score some points for dad, right? Honestly, I didn't care how beautiful or not she was, I just wanted to fuck her! "I don't ever want this feeling to end. Let's stay like this forever," I finished.

With that she lowered herself on me. "Yessssssss, I always love the way this feels," was the phase she said when she sat all the way down on my cock and was motionless, "You go so deep into me."

And with that, she began to ride me. Up and down she went, riding my cock nice and slow, feeling every inch go in and out of her. I couldn't help but watch that cute little ass of hers rise up and lower down on my rock hard cock. I reached my hands up to the base of her neck and gently caressed down her back until I reached her ass. With my hands on her ass, I could feel her muscles contact with each up and down motion she was doing.

"Julie, I love watching that ass of yours, it's such a turn on."

"Something must be turning you on, it's been a long time since I've felt you this hard."

I brought one of my hands to my mouth and wet my thumb, reached back to her ass and slowly massaged her asshole with it.

Not a peep was heard from her, but the clenching I felt on my cock was a clue that she was feeling it.

Now I went for it, I gently pushed my thumb in her ass when she was on the up stroke of riding me.

"Lower yourself real slow now. Feel every inch of my cock in your pussy and every inch of my thumb in your ass as you're coming down."

"Ahhhh......ahhhhhh......ahhhhhhhhhhh......Zack, this feels so good," as she came to a rest all the way to the bottom and was sitting on both my thumb and my dick.

"Now fuck me Julie!" I commanded with a complete change in the tone of my voice.

"Zack no, not with your thumb there, we've never done this before. Let me just ride you......please....."

"I said FUCK ME NOW, remember...you're my slut bride!"

Without word, she rose up and lowered down, all the while my thumb stayed in her ass. For the next couple of minutes, it was silent. All that could be heard is the slight slurping sounds of her pussy swallowing my cock every time she came down. Then, I started hearing soft moans from her with each ride. The moans were getting louder and I said, "How do you like it? You like me playing with your ass? Are you gonna cum for me?"

"I like it....oh....I like it.....cumming soon......oh Zack.......cumming nowwwww!!!"

It was like a garden hose going off. I pulled my thumb out, propped my head up and looked at her pussy riding my cock and saw all the wetness coming out of her. Then I remember that it wasn't my cock, it was my dad's cock, but I was feeling every drop of her cum, every squeeze of her pussy, every shake of her orgasm, which put an "I can't believe this is happening" smile on my face.

Her orgasm let up and she leaned back and was resting her back to my front. Heavy panting coming from her. I reached my hand around her front and, with my cock still very hard and still buried in her pussy, started massaging her box. MAN, was it soaked! I loved the feel of her moist pussy as my fingers did their magic working around her clit.

"Zack, will you eat my pussy?"

Hearing my own mother say that to me was erotic. But knowing she actually meant it was even more of turn on. Granted, she was actually saying it to her husband, but since I was her husband, and I have the same name, at the moment meant she was saying it to me!

She pulled herself off my dick and slid back, sliding her pussy lips across my chest leaving a glorious trail of her love juices as she went. As she moved pasted my chin, she left several drops of her sweet nectar....WOW was she wet! Her pussy was now right over my mouth and she lowered herself down. I went to town and then felt it, I felt what could only be described as a velvet glove wrap around my cock. She had leaned forward and engulfed my cock in her throat. We were now in a sixty-nine! This is the first time I've been in this position with anyone, what an incredible feeling! Where was a video camera when I needed one!

"Oh Zack, I always like the taste of my pussy on your cock. Now it's your turn to cum."

I guess the excitement was just too much. About 30 seconds into her bobbing her head up and down on my cock, I said into her pussy, "Here I go!!!!!........" and blasted my goo into her mouth. She never released and swallowed it all.....for the second time!

I was drained and I could tell she was spent. She released my dick from her mouth trap, turned around and laid next to me.

"I don't think we've ever had sex this much, have we?" she said as her fingers were making little circles around my nipples. "What's gotten into you?"

"I must be the thought of seeing my sexy bride as I've never seen her before. You get more beautiful every day." Dad had better thank me for that one.

About 20 minutes had passed and we just explored each other's body with our hands and fingers, without saying a word. I just could not keep my hands off her tits. How a 40 year old woman could have tits like that just amazed me.

"Why don't you call our son and see if he wants to have an early lunch with us....since we've missed breakfast. Well, at least we missed breakfast in the restaurant, but I did eat something already this morning." She said giggling as she got up and headed towards the bathroom.

Our son. Those two words snapped me out of my trance and I started thinking, "what if I stay in my dad's body forever? What if the guy at the restaurant was lying? Am I actually really married to my own mother?" This was all too bizarre.

I went to call my son....I mean Zack......I mean my dad. Heck, I wasn't sure what I meant any more. Let me just call my room...well....the other me's room.

I dialed the room and it started ringing. "Hello," a groggy voice said?

"Dad, is that you?" I whispered so my mom, I mean Julie, wouldn't hear.

"Huh? Oh....yeah....Zack, is that you?"

"Yes, it's me. Listen, are you awake?

"Kind of, only got in a few hours ago. What a night club!"

"We'll chat about it later," I said, "Meet us downstairs for lunch in about an hour, ok?"

"Sure thing.....dad!" My dad said chuckling in my voice.

"Oh wait," I jumped in, "Is there anything you and mom had planned today that I need to know about?"

"Haha, yes there is. I'm supposed to take her shopping. Have fun with that!"

It was strange having my own voice answers questions I was asking it?

"Just great. OK, see you in a bit."

Shopping, oh joy. I hate shopping. But I guess I gotta do it. I hope it goes by quickly. With that, I got up and joined my mom, I mean Julie, in the shower...again!

By the time we got down to the restaurant, Dad...I mean Zack, was waiting for us.

"Good morning Zack," my mother said as it was still 11:00am. She leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek as she always did but instead, he leaned up and gave her a kiss on the lips. In that split second he realized what he had done and pulled right back.

"Zack," mom said with a little chuckled, "guess that night club made you think differently about us older women."

"Sorry Julie, I mean mom. I guess I'm still a bit groggy from last night. Everything is still kind of a blur. I'm still a bit disorientated this morning."

"Oh, so it's Julie, now, eh?" She laughed, "I'll let it slide for now, but no more, got it?"

"Zack, listen to your mother," I said chuckling as well.

"How was the club?" Julie asked Zack, aka her husband.

"I don't remember clubs ever being like that! Totally out of this world! The music they listen to now, though, I just don't get it."

I freaked! Dad was saying his own personal thoughts, but coming out of my body. My mom, I mean Julie, was giving him a puzzled look.

"When have YOU ever been to a night club young man?" Julie asked.

"Julie, me and Zack talk about my younger days all the time, I'm sure he was referring to some of my stories I told him, right Zack?" I quickly replied while looking at myself sitting on the other side of the table.

He got the hint at this point and said, "Oh yeah, that's what I meant. Dad has told me quite a bit about how you and he used to hit the club scene back in your younger days."

"Watch it there, I may be a 40 year old, over the hill lady to you, but I can still carry my own with those younger girls," she chuckled, "why half of those young chickies can't keep up with me during my Zumba classes!"

"She's got a lot of energy, that's for sure," I said. This prompted a little kick under the table from Julie along with an "I can't believe you're saying that in front of our son" look.

She wanted to change the subject and said, "So Zack, what are your plans today? Would you like to go shopping with me and your father?"

"Mom," a little grin emerged, "As much as I would love to go, I think I'll hang around the pool and look at all the young chickies, as you call them. I'll do my own window shopping, if you know what I mean."

I jumped in, "You know, that doesn't sound too bad, I think I'll join you as well."

"Think again," Julie snapped, "you and I are going shopping. Besides, you're supposed to be with ME this weekend, not your son. All do respect to you, Zack."

"No problem Mom, I completely understand. I can only imagine all the fun dad will have with you shopping today. I'll be thinking of it while lounging pool side," my dad added.

The rest of the meal went well. Nothing out of the ordinary. Afterwards, we all went back to our rooms. While Julie was getting ready for our shopping trip, I went to my room, I mean Zack's room to talk with my dad, I mean Zack.

"Hey Dad, we need to talk." It was weird calling the person who looked like me Dad, but that's what I called him all my life.

"Yes we do. First, I do NOT want to know anything that happened with you and Julie. I can only imagine, but I don't want to hear any of it. OK?"

"Sure thing...Zack." I chuckled, "You wouldn't believe it anyway. BUT, I do want to know all about the night club, but we'll have to do it another time, mom...I mean Julie, is coming to get me for our shopping trip when she's ready and we need to cover any details before we do."

"No problem. First of all, Julie and I have always had a spending limit. Nothing over $500 total, got it? Also, she may bring up the fact that I'm going out of town on business next week, so be ready for that one. She always asks what I would like when I come back from these trips. She likes to give me some sort of present. I have to warn you, we sometimes get on the kinky side of things with these little presents, so you may want to hold off answering if she asks. She may not ask, but be ready in case she does."