You May Now Kiss The Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my hands for balance as she slowly moved up and down, fucking me with her ass. I knew I wouldn't last long, especially with the visual of this gorgeous redhead riding my cock.

"Cum with me Zack, cum with me!" She hissed.......

I could feel the build up in my balls and I knew I was about ready to blow my load, "Julie, I'm almost there, I'm alm......"

I black out. When I came back, the setting was weird. I was sitting in the lunge chair by the pool, where I was with dad, I mean Zack, earlier that afternoon.

"What the fuck?!" I said out loud.

"Watch your mouth, young man, there are ladies present." A voice said. I turned and there was an older couple sitting a few feet away.

Still in a daze, I said, "Sorry sir, I must have been asleep and dreaming. I do apologize for the outburst."

It hit me then, the 24 hour thing must be up. I'm back to being me. Whew, what a relief. But wait, what about dad? I chuckled, I'll bet he's really surprised as to where he is!

Back up in the Honeymoon suite, older Zack's eyes got a big as saucers as he came out of his black out. His wife was riding him, she was fucking him, he was fucking her ass!

"Julie!?" he said with surprise as he saw his wife, only wearing a yellow bra and colored socks past her knees. Then he felt his orgasm explode from his dick!

"Zack, I can feel you cumming in my ass!" he heard his wife say and she started shaking as well. "I'm cumming with you!!!......" as she leaned forward.

He could feel himself spewing, he could feel his wife shaking, but he didn't know where he was.

After he stopped squirting and she stopped shaking, they both lay motionless.

"Julie, what the fu......" she pushed her lips onto his. Then it hit him, the 24 hours were over.

"Don't say a word Zack." She said as she leaned her head next to his. She then lifted her head, looked into his eyes and said, "I love you Zack." And leaned back down to kiss him.

I really need to talk to my son about all this, he thought to himself.