All Comments on 'You Want Me To Do What? Ch. 03'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top Drawer Picture

You have painted a very truthful picture of a couple in their beginning of swinging. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Women!

Life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever. Oh, one thing, if you bury them naked head first in the sand you can use them as bicycle stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

Pure garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but mixed up

I am enjoying this series, but here you have mixed up John's wife. She seems to change from Debbie to Charlotte then back to Debbie again,

Details like that are important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

" I think I will go full slut tonight", pretty sure this cum dumpster wife passed that point a long time ago.... Just worthless slut story, we all know how this garbage ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just grab your

Bottle of pills, drop your slutty whore of a wife, nd run... she already said she really doesn't want to stop screwing others. And when that happens, any lo d for each other has hit the bricks. Nect chapter the slut starts screwing without permission and the balance shifts for the final time.... get away while your still healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD STORY

To bad most of the readers here are GAY,This is a sex site for adults not little boys.

Go to non erotic if you do not like sex!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! The only gay on here is you annony you fucking dim wited fool'

Your wife fucked so many men and then fed you that cum every night when she came home with a $100 in quarters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

kage440kage440over 6 years ago
Better and better

Keep the series going, almost makes we want to start. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3rd story

If by now idiots dont understand that there isnt a "cheating wife/husband" or "cuckold" section to this site it is their own fault.

I loved the story so far.

For anyone who doesn't like it how about "quit reading" it.

Keep on writing you are doing great.

Would love to hear that both girls swap and the men watch and suck each other off maybe fuck too.

Just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Slimy sewer rats like you would like this. Wahhwahhh. cry me a river dickhead. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

horse piss, come up with something erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-3rd story

WTF-are you gay? You know there's a category for you. Go there. You're not welcome here. Scram.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
NIce job, 4*

but one of the commenters had a good point, the wife is conspiring to get her husband a good lay, and is willing to take one for the team, so is that disrespect for him, cause she liked the fucking she got the first two times, or just a loving wife making sure that hubby had a good time? Love how you have presented this, with no humiliation or cum slurping on hubs part. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving Wives

Married Extra-Marital Fun:Swinging,Sharing & More! Enough Said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sweet, and uplifting. And a complete fiction.

I appreciate the wife arranging for her husband to get a decent lay, while she's getting A+ cock every time she spreads her legs. Maybe she's just easier to please? Of course she can't tell her husband what great fucking she's been getting, better than he's been giving her. And fucking that she can't wait to get more of, even if she has to deceive and manipulate Mr. Boring Fuck into continuing. Love the way swapping has made their marriage relationship stronger. Guess they can put their sex life in the same box as going to dinner and taking in a movie: if you choose well its a fun night, but nothing special. And if you have to deceive you spouse to get what you want, that's just being clever.

So what is special about their marriage? Lots of people share housing, finances, entertainment, and in this case, casual sex. Just wondering what's left that is special about their relationship? And where the deception and disrespect will end. Usually at the court house.

I will respect the story if it ends up getting realistic. So far it is just a fuck fest cartoon with some clueless husband shaming as a subplot. Or is that the main plot, just slow in being revealed? Just another cuck story afterall?

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Another great chapter. Thanks again for sharing your writing. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Good stories, well written, realistic without all the fluff and stupidity. Good Author!

More please!

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875over 6 years ago
More?

This series has an unusual perspective on swinging and the changing attitudes of

a couple as they venture into new territory. It seems you have set your readers up for at least two more chapters since Debbie and John both suggested private exchanges. Can we expect more adventures of Doug and Keri?

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Not a bad story ...

but the conversations were a bit stilted. You need to get some help with editing. Lots of mistakes that really derails the read. Unfortunately most of the husband/wife conversation was very limited and they shared so little with each other. Hard to identify with either unless you develop the characters more. Good try. Keep writing.

Ignore the trolls who beat off in the closet while reading these stories, then trash them afterwards. Me thinks thou dost complain too much !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crazy Comments

These comments are too much. They're all over the place. You would think that some of these guys are reading some factual account of "true sex stories" and not just an entertaining account of an erotic fantasy or adventure. Fact is, you write a good story with interesting characters. But the story needs to be edited better and you need to spice it up a bit. I like the way you think, but having one of your friends edit your story before you submit it will help the flow.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
I have to agree with Anon!

taylorsam

I have to agree with Anon's comments about getting your story draft read and tweaked by an editor or two. Sometimes as an author you are too close to the tale to see areas that could be improved. This tale was OK as far as it went. Getting dialogue between characters to sound realistic is a challenge to any wordsmith. Again, this is where another set of eyes can help.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No one

No one writes whore s like TS. Pretty good on cucks too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was a great improvement over the first parts. When we got to Doug’s story it seemed like a change in style. This change made the story clearer and easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this story line and would like to see the next 2 chapters with the other two couples. Could even be a chapter with a full orgy of swapping.

Have to agree with the comments that there needs to be more description of the main characters' lives and interactions. Maybe show how their sex lives have improved (for both spouses). Yes, dialog could be better. . .

Of course, the story could do with some proof-reading and editing - almost ALL literotica stories suffer from those needs; you get what you pay for folks!

The comments that I don't really get are the ones that seem to think Kari is making out great and "poor" Doug is "suffering" - HUH? Sooner or later Kari will probably get a dud and Doug will wind up with a goddess. Some commenters seem to think Kari is being manipulative with Doug to keep swinging, again - HUH? Kari is just being sensitive to Doug's feelings; in this chapter she even arranges the key exchange to give Doug the partner that will likely be more fulfilling and succeeds in that quest.

Personally, I'd like to see some of the comments moderated - the ones that don't address the story or the writing. Stupid comments that indicate this is a cuck story - NOT!

I like this author's writing and want to see more.

mfj

ExcoachExcoach13 days ago

You still have the touch to write an intriguing story. Don’t stop

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous