All Comments on 'Your Brother has to Cum'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
I don't get the fascination with impregnation.

And when she begins to show, and when people press her for the identity of the child's father, what then? Make up a name? What will happen with the baby after it's born? A ten second orgasm--hell make it a good two-minutes--is worth the lifetime of problems that result?

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
SomethingInTheWay...

You read fictional erotic stories but don't understand the impregnation thing, Something? I think there may be a lot more in life that you're missing, as well.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
Well Put Together

A thoroughly enjoyable story, Spector_Dugan. It certainly worked for me.

There is something about both parties trying to lay perfectly still while one is buried balls deep in the other and trying not to cum. I must admit, though, I had never thought about the sleeping bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story!

suggest a sequel, with him fucking her ass and her doing ass to mouth

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
A novel way of handling this topic...well done!

'Tis a really good read with a smoldering sexuality that deserves a Ch. 02...hopefully! Also, looking forward to your new series!

sexymeupsexymeupover 6 years ago
peer pressure

She let it go too far, her peers were not really her friends at all and let it ruin her and her brother's lives, just for their peer's amusement.she should have left with her brother and went home before it got to the point it did. And was she really that stupid, going to a party knowing she was looking to get laid by a boy she wanted to fuck and not be on the pill?Plus she was too dumb to realize they were set up by the host who was a spoiled rich kid who really didn't give a shit about them.I know this was a made up story, but, it is really close to what could happen in real life.I know some people like that who would use other people like that.I gave it 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
welp

my name is madison and my boyfriend's name is tyler.. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible story!

Thanks a lot for the story! Perfect as always :) Looking forward to the next chapter and further development of their relationship!

HurtsSoGoodHurtsSoGoodover 6 years ago
Wow, what an imagination!

Perfect wording and grammar. I wish I had your imagination, and will look forward to more stories from you.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

i take it tyler is madisons brother. hailey and tom should be allowed by the writer to embarrass them much the same way. hope to see another chapter to this one.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 6 years ago
Excellent

Finally, A story fit for this venue!

Case007Case007over 6 years ago
Love it

Want to read more

billb1862billb1862over 6 years ago

Great story!! Would love a sequel but don't go outrageous like some of the readers are suggesting. Keep it the way you wrote this one. Very intriguing.

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayover 6 years ago
Loved It!

I'll admit, big sister/little brother stories are my absolute favorite, and I loved this one. I don't know if this was intentional, but I got the impression that Tommy has been in love with his big sister for a while now, and it made me very interested in seeing a sequel. It would be nice to see how their relationship develops from here, as well as to see how Hailey and her brother are in bed when they're not being forced together like they were at the party.

Liam73Liam73over 6 years ago
Please more

This is not the end is it??. Please give os more.

FDirector1FDirector1over 6 years ago
Brilliant!

Bravo! Bravo! Fantastic story! Plot, characters, drama, and obviously spell checked.

Very well done!

Dragons300Dragons300over 6 years ago
Sequel?

Please make a sequel. I'd love to see their relationship continue as well as the sex of course. XP Especially when she starts to show.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
WHAT AN AWESOME STORY...I AM SOOO HARD

Great story. I think you left us HANGING. We need another chapter because way too much was left in the air.

What happened with Tom? Did they go home together? What about her panties and bra? You left him without any idea where he went. Where are his boxers? Where did he leave his pants.

Did Madison take Tom into her bedroom and fuck him or did she find Tyler.

I thought the brother/sister was a little much, but it was awesome sex.

Hard to believe a sexually active Sophomore in college was PLANNING TO FUCK TYLER and had no plans for birth control. She was a slut and not taking birth control pills or even an IUD. Did she have any condoms to use on Tyler?

I am glad she plans to fuck him again. She needs a Morning After pill to be safe.

What will her Mom say when she shows up like a "WANTON WOMAN"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Another great story. Congrats. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF?

What's wrong with people that they like this crap?

Initially put off by the stupid use of "come", where it should have been "go", ("Your brother has to go"), I persevered as long as I could, but gave up halfway down the second page.

This is NOT good writing.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Good Story

At the start I wasn't sure I'd finish this one but I'm glad I did. The sleeping bag part was VERY erotic to me and made the story.

I don't understand the commenters who were disgusted by incest when the story was clearly tagged. If you are shocked by incest stories here's a suggestion - don't read incest stories.

And another thing - about Hailey not being on the pill, lots of people use condoms for birth control as well as preventing STD's. Why do some commenters assume she didn't have any with her? Why wouldn't a GUY bring some condoms to a party if he was looking to get laid? The reason her brother didn't use one is that he WASN'T looking to get laid AND he was tricked into fucking his sister.

I think you made it clear that Tom and Hailey really did love each other and showed it by how well they tried to hold back for so long in the sleeping bag before finally giving in to their bodies' wants and needs in the end. This holding back was the most important part of the story and what made it so believable and sexy.

Also, just because she assumed she was impregnated doesn't mean she WAS. I would think that the next time she fucked her brother they would use protection.

I also object to some commenters saying she was a slut. I hate that word and this girl certainly wasn't one from what I learned of her in the story. Women and girls generally enjoy sex just as much as men. A man is only a good lover if he can make his partner climax too. I think some of the commenters here haven't got a clue.

Lastly, I have vented enough - I think you did a better job with this story than your readers realize. Thank you!

dault3883dault3883over 6 years ago
SEQUAL

please do a sequal

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More More More

This is one of the best stories I have read. So well written.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
A sequel would be interesting

Just to see how they interact with each other when they're not surrounded with a crowd of horny and inebriated college kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hoping for a sequel

Love it. Here's hoping for a continuation or more stories just like it. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great amazing story

great read one of the best i have read please follow up thaks

James7594James7594over 6 years ago
I don't know how to feel!

It was sex and fucking yet all I felt was pain. Tom and Hailey are well and good but the way Madison and Tyler played with her, I just don't think they should be so happy or that our protagonists should be okay with them. That was a betrayal if I ever saw one. Tyler and Madison leading Hailey and Tom respectively on, only to slap them in the face saying they are more interested in each other than the respective siblings.

I probably am going too deep, deeper than even remotely necessary on this site I guess... Either way, good job. Hope to see a sequel and maybe a retribution(?) soon.

J. Jamie Dupane

PhineasNPhineasNover 6 years ago
Tricked

Yeah, I want to echo the outrage felt by the first commenter Jamie. I hope that Hailey emerges from this royally pissed at Madison, feeling the need for an apology from Tyler for helping Madison set that up, and feeling more appreciation for her brother.

Another thing, c'mon, havent' we heard of morning after?

And the "nuh uh" usage. I haven't heard anyone older than 14 say this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Impregnation is moronic and a poor story device.

It ruined the story. What a piss poor plot device. The day after pill would solve the incest equation and would be less of a rod ruiner than that crap. It ruined a good story until you cheapened it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
recon needed

Agreed on the whole impregnating aspect. morning after pill, abortion, etc, that ending wasn't at all satisfying. maybe if Tyler and Madison were brother and sister as well, it would be more of a twist and her protests would be "but Tyler is your..." then you turn the story into a double incest story rather than just a tricked into incest story. Easily done by adding a convo in the pool where Hailey expresses her shock and how playful Madison is with her(Madison's) older brother. Madison can reply with some sort of don't knock it until you've tried it, with not much effort you can be alluding to the net series of events. Then it's showing the opposite brother sister relationship as well as the older sister younger brother relationship keep the switchoroo and the surprise at it but change Madison's response to be something like let me show you how it is done, or here is your chance with who you've really been eyeing all night... I feel like that would make for a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Highly erotic, really looking forward to a sequel. Let Hailey keep the baby.

dmbdriver1dmbdriver1over 6 years ago
my buddy did his sister on a dare

30 years ago a bunch of us were together daring each other to do things and the drunker we got the dirtier the dares got. my buddy got a dare to sit on a chair with his sister on his lap with his cock inside her for 5 minutes. all of us were naked by that point and he only lasted 2 minutes before he filled her with his cum. back then there was no morning after pill and she ended up having abortion. their parents sold the house and moved cause everyone knew what happen. I'm still friends with my buddy and a few years back he told me that him and his sister still fuck each when they get a chance.

IWasEatingSunChipsTheOtherDayIWasEatingSunChipsTheOtherDayover 6 years ago
Well

I thought the story was real damn good. I agree that the impregnation thing didn't really do it for me, but hell, even if that one aspect of the story isn't exactly my jam to ram to, the piece as a whole (plot, writing, syntax) was better than the vast majority of stuff I've read on this site. Creative, well put together, and very hot. Don't really think it's worth declaring ruined just 'cause of one bit at the end.

Though yeah if there's a sequel I really hope she uses a morning-after pill lololololol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fuck the naysayers, this story was hot as fuck.

And the impregnation plot point just turned it up to 11. But what really clinched it, what really made it spectacular, was the way that Hailey suddenly realized how good of a brother/protector Tom had been, and decided that he was a man worthy of her, worthy to be permitted to impregnate her. That was beautiful. Now, if Madison gets a good smack in the face, this will be in the top five stories on Literotica, in my opinion. Well, that and Hailey and Tom becoming a real, genuine couple. Awesome work, keep it up! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

That was truly fucking awesome :). ...of course the story BEGS a second chapter so we can get a serious brother fucking sister hormone throwdown! Followed up wit a nice, slow lovemaking, cuddling, spooning, fall asleep all night and wake up and do it again ending! ;)

I thought the preg angle, in this situation, was hot as hell. Loved sis finally figuring out her brother too. Hey, if she doesn't want to keep his baby and secretly elope with him off to some new town and play mr and mrs, then she can stop at the pharmacy on the way home and get plan B, heh.

Hell, you know they both came twice as hard as the would have as soon as she told him he WOULD get her pregnant and to do it! Lol. I think its just a damned shame there wasnt enough room for him to stroke her ass, can you imagine how she would have exploded then? Hehe, Im imagining it right now ;)

Thanks for the great read, keep 'em coming!

...and please, chapter two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

I've read aloft stories on here but that was hot as fuck seriously well done and please continue this story I wait with fingers at the ready ;)

dbrainsdbrainsover 6 years ago
Good Story

Really enjoyed it. Could use a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terribld

Wish there was a rating lower then one. - - - - - - 10000000!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please do part 2

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Really great story that needs a follow up chapter. Hailey seems to have developed deeper feelings for Tom, deeper than familial love but she still has to realise it. Tom is obviously in love with Hailey from the way he was focusing on her at the party.

We need to know how their relationship progresses. Is Hailey pregnant? Will she and Tom become lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the idiots

basically got raped...2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot as Hell

Seriously that was incredibly hot please do a follow up or even a mini series

TheIncestLover002TheIncestLover002over 6 years ago
Great story

I really loved it. Please make another part where she is pregnant and they still are together. Maybe in a new home together? Thanks a lot for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
11/10 stars

So good. ❤️❤️❤️ I’ve got this bookmarked for things I love to read. Follow up chapter maybe????

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
So Great!

They both got what they really wanted! I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 6 years ago
Good Story

Very creative, I liked what you did with the story. I guess the only thing that bothered me was, why the hell would a rich girl like Madison work at a Chilli's? And how would you see a wet spot from pool soaked panties? Little things like that throw me off, otherwise 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just Had To Correct You On This

You've been watching too much porn. No man can cum gallons. There was a study done by the National Institutes Of Health that culminated less than a decade ago. The study lasted for 10 years. The average ejaculate from all races of males, was less than a tablespoon.

In addition, black males ejaculated smaller amounts of cum and the sperm count was much lower than white men.

Don't believe me? Look it up and you can read all the results.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3812375/

Asterisk69Asterisk69about 6 years ago
Next chapter please!

Please add next chapter where she gets pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Please Please Do more

this was really hot made me so wet I had to play and I had an orgasm at almost the same time she did at the end I had to stop reading it was so intense so please write a follow up u have talent :P

JagnagJagnagabout 6 years ago
That was hot

Great well told story, the flow you have is well sound

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Searing hot! And brilliantly written!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the person correcting about how much brother came

Seriously?? Have you never heard of a hyperbole? It's a figure of freaking speech. I doubt the author LITERALLY meant a gallon

PrimalDesirePrimalDesireabout 6 years ago
More please!

Pretty damn good, if I do say so!

Please do a sequel.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
good story.

Hate the pregnant part. Hasn't she heard of the morning after pill? Then birth control pills, and she can let him fill her up all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the setup and the ending!

This story was fantastic! Plausible set up, great execution.....and loved, loved, loved the ending. Was that ever fun!

Please consider adding another chapter. I'd love to find out what happens to Hailey and Tom next. Please tell us!

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 6 years ago
so hot!!!

I loved this story so much I made my dad re-enact it with me at a party we went to last week with my uni friends. (Fortunately most of them thought he was just this hot older guy I'd hooked up with!). For those wanting a sequel or a different ending: use your imagination - the story can go however you want. If you don't like incest, I suggest avoiding incest stories. And if you don't like pregnancy risk, give Spector_Dugan a miss too. As for me, I don't THINK I'm pregnant yet...

TanhorsTanhorsalmost 6 years ago
Sequel would be nice

A sequel would be nice, but isn't necessary. We did like it, but Madison needs to be put in her place, she did things that are not ok.

Hope Tom and Hailey have a beautiful life together.

Would read a whole series of this if you wrote it,

Tanhors and family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good fucking lord the stupidity

Really...incest in front of 100 students and you expect it not to be on everybody’s phone and becoming the butt of all jokes and laughs??? What kind of stupid plot was that? No eroticism, no heat...1 star for putting words on paper...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where to begin?

While you tried to build the suspense up we all knew what was going to happen,so really no suspense at all.

Throwing pregnancy in ruins it for me, a SCARE is okay but not actually getting knocked up.

I do agree that Madison's actions require a comeuppance. After the crowd is gone make her eat Hailey out to get all Tom's seed, while Tom gets his way with her.

But Tyler needs a little payback too, so he can clean up Maddie after Tom's done using her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Hell

Brilliant. Read it slowly. Edged myself. Came with the siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
need second part

where is the second part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I know I loved it the first time I read it, still love the heck out of it! I, for one, would LOVE a followup chapter with just something as simple as brother carrying her upstairs to a spare room. She calls mom, 'hey mom, the party's over and everyone is about kicked out. She asked if brother and I wouldn't mind staying the night and helping clean the place up after we have breakfast, so we're gonna stay off the road and be responsible adults in the morning, if thats ok with you, hehe!'

(Brother going down on her slowly while she tries to get off the phone) Then, an awesome, epic, mindblowing slow, fast, slow little brother's huge cock stuffing little sister to the brim and rocking both their universes :). Woooo!!

Please please please???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not really

There’s no way she will let it happen.

SynsitiveSynsitiveover 5 years ago
Definitely interesting all the way through

I loved this story. It was very different from all the other stories on here and I truly enjoyed not knowing what was going to happen. Most stories you can predict how it’s gonna turn out. With this story, it was unique and I kept wondering what was going to happen, I was drawn in the whole time. Loved this story. One of the best ones I’ve read! I hope you have a chapter 2 or at least continue this story very soon if not. It needs to be continued, at least to a finish.... What happened next, how did they react after, the next time they seen eachother, did she get pregnant, how does their relationship turn out? Thanks again for that amazing, well thought up story. Your an amazing and talented writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy fuck

That was very cool. I love the Hailey character. Tom had to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please make this a series!

This was absolutely great! By far my favorite story so far, I love the characters and the story. It’s such a unique set up and I truly want to see where this goes. Great job!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Wild

That was a crazy ride and I enjoyed it. I will say though that she could have said no. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel required

Simply put, you have to give your readers an ending. We deserve to know what happens next to Tom and Hailey, where does it go from here? The story must go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow.

Just wow.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
Sequel!

and revenge on Hailey. Have brother get her pregnant. add her to the Household. or she can get the Marvelous Tyler to Marry her carrying Toms kid.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
next chapter?

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG, THAT WAS INTENSE

I'LL BE DRIPPING FOR A WEEK. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2??

Please tell us that you will make another chapter for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What should've happened

Starting off this was interesting but after the third page it started gettting a little drawn out after Tom and Haley end up in the sleeping bag,it took forever to get thru the 16 minutes.But then after Haley told her brother to cum in her even tho she wasn't on birth control it implied Haley was nothing more than a slut which I totally disagree with.

But what I really think that was kinda disappointing was the lack of a proper ending,I think Tom and Haley should have fast forwarded to after the baby was born and ended up falling in love and moved in together and raised their baby and had one or two more and been one happy family.I think Tyler and Madison just played a cruel joke on Tom and Haley.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Loved the love making between the siblings.

I hope you continue the series Will they make her pregnant ?

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

After Hailey objects "But he's my..." , Madison could put it up to a vote of the crowd: "Should we put her with Tyler, and her brother with me? Or should we put Tyler with me, and put sister and brother together?" And the crowd would cheer as it voted for the more taboo option.

Was Tyler fucking Madison in the sleeping bag? If so, could show more wriggling as his dick emerges from shorts and he maneuvers around her panties. Or if not, why not? I never thought that Tyler might be Madison's brother!

The key moment where her brother's cock slips into her is kind of skipped over. Maybe he slips in halfway, then she keeps wriggling (tickled by his hands on her breasts) so it slips in farther.

The cock-on-buttocks could be foreshadowed: for some reason Tom is standing behind Hailey in the crowd, maybe waiting in line to get into the house (or for the bathroom), and they get mooshed together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why the baby...

Nice story, but why get her preggers? You lost one star there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Add Part 2

Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amazing story

the story is great, would really like to see more between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don’t think she should end up pregnant but I would love to read more of this story if you have time to write it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Why the fuck are you all complaing about her getting pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pregnant was the point

To answer a question below about why the author chose to have the sister get pregnant: I'm pretty sure that was the whole point of the story. It seemed there was more under the surface that wasn't written about.

Would love an epilogue to this story. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story! Would love more!

Please write a next chapter!

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 4 years ago
You have no choice

By reading all the comments, By popular demand you owe us a sequel. Oh yeah, good story by the way. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This needs a chapter 2

And maybe a chapter 3, who knows, just run with it. Thanks for your great writing.

Stan1994Stan1994almost 4 years ago

would like more please

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971over 3 years ago
Your brother has to cum

Incredible story. I hope to see chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Love this one, any chance or plans for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This DEFINITELY needs a sequel!

Please please please please!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
This is so amazing but seriously why???

I just finished reading your other story about Micheal and Tabby etc and I commented there on how it needs a sequel or even a series... this is another awesome story that demands a sequel. Please don’t just leave it without one. I want to see them have a child together, fall in love, come out to their parents about their grandchild, maybe even get married... more please 5 stars ofc

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazing story please make part 2 and then 3 and co time this story so many different ways this story can go amazing work

Sexy_Bear1Sexy_Bear1over 3 years ago

We're all dying to see this story continued. Please, PLEASE give us as many more parts to this story as you can. Even though I already cummed reading this my cock is still hard and my balls are aching to read the continued adventures of Hailey and Tom!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story and good buildup, but I don't like the pregnancy part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I get the bro-sis fantasy...

...even the unthinkable pregnancy angle is one of those taboos you either get or don't get but FFS why involve a room full of near-strangers as witnesses to make it lose all credibility?

flynndflynndabout 3 years ago

This needs a sequel

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 3 years ago

Not a bad storyline but for me this story is far from finished. I have to agree with the other readers you need to continue on. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 3 years ago

Beautiful beginning of an outstanding brother/sister love story. Unfortunately, it's like I set the book down and went to the bathroom and the dog ate the rest of the book.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SweboSweboalmost 3 years ago

You're a twisted and talented person. And vice versa, too. I really love how your stories are a little bit tragic horror - in that your protagonists proceed logically and inevitably towards their downfall - but are, ultimately, comedy - in that the everyone ends up with the right person, fuck the world, and happily ever, etc. Twisted and talented. Nice.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
9803 Followers
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...