Your Loving Wife

Story Info
A player describes how. he seduces your wife.
7.3k words
3.56
60.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank, Kenji Sato, for the hard work he puts in editing my stories and advising me. John, not his real name, I never met him, but I would like him to contact me.

Your Loving Wife

My name is John. Some of you have truly enjoyed what I have done for you, knowing or unknowingly, and some of you hate me without ever meeting me. I have had a major effect on a lot of your lives, and you may not even know it. Because I am or a guy just like me is the one that with your knowledge or behind your back--I'm the man that fucked your wife.

I was blessed with good genes. When I reached puberty and I started growing, it seemed I wouldn't stop. I grew to be six foot three inches tall, have wide shoulders and narrow hips, and am naturally very muscular. It also turned out that I had a lot of natural athletic ability and I've been told I turned into a very handsome man.

But more important and better than all of my other attributes, is my cock, along with the rest of my body, it grew very large, when flaccid it hangs down to a length of more than six inches and is thick and heavy. I also have big balls and I produce a very large amount of cum. I am very proud of my cock. When I get dressed, I don't usually let my cock hang down because it will get pinched by my pants and be uncomfortable when I sit down so I lay it across my pelvis as I get dressed. Another benefit of doing that, it becomes more noticeable to the ladies.

When my cock gets hard, it gets very hard, measuring over nine inches long and right at seven inches in girth, with a nice curve to the left. A lot of the women I have been with, when they first see or feel the size of my cock, they get scared that it won't fit inside of them or it will hurt, but none of them can resist it--they all have to try it, I have had to be gentle with a few of them, but they all seemed to love it. Something I learned later, that most wives tell me that compared to their husbands, I have incredible stamina I can hold off my climax for a very long time, and unlike their husbands I am very good at fucking.

I am forty-five years old now. My body is very buff, as I keep in very good shape--as it is one of the tools I use for seducing other men's wives. I decided to write this story, because a while back, I was reading a story in the Loving Wives section of Literotica and I recognized a description of myself and a young woman she was really still a girl, I was twenty-eight at that time. Anyway she was eighteen years old, a very beautiful girl, she had been married for about a year. I seduced this young bride, her name was Alana, and it really wasn't all that difficult. That was seventeen years ago, but she was one of those--that incredible piece of ass--that a man never forgets!

She had a gorgeous body, with perfect, firm, C- cup tits, a great ass and beautiful legs. When I got inside her, I discovered the tightest pussy that I had ever felt. She loved to fuck and couldn't get enough of my cock. We would fuck two or three times every time we were together, which was just about every night. I was only the second man she had ever fucked, but she kept telling me I was huge, her first big cock. She was defensive of her husband and she never did say her husband had a small dick. Athough I know her husband was small--he wasn't big enough to finish the job of taking her virginity. The first time, Alana and I fucked I had to finish the job, tearing the rest of her hymen to get my cock in her. Alana could also deepthroat my cock, which only a few women have ever been able to do, and she always swallowed. She loved the taste of my cum.

Alana told me her husband could usually make her orgasm with oral, but rarely made her climax by fucking. She loved fucking me, she would have several very powerful orgasms every fucking. These orgasms were deep full-body, vaginal climaxes that she had never experienced before.

That story I read was written by her husband and he said his wife, Alana, helped him write it. In the story, he disclosed that his wife had been a virgin when they met. They had gotten married about a year before I had met her. She was working as a waitress when I spied her, and decided I was going to fuck her.

It took about a month for me to seduce her out of her panties. I seduced her, using my usual techniques, flirting, telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, admiring her tits, giving her my attention. About two weeks into my seduction was the first time she noticed my cock--I did not wear underwear that day-and when there was no one near us, I quietly told her that just looking at her legs made me instantly hard. I had discreetly rubbed my cock while I was sitting at the lunch counter, making it half hard, when I stood up, her eyes were immediately drawn to it. I think she stopped breathing for a few seconds.

I had asked her out several times before, and she had always laughed, held up her ring and replied she was married. After she saw that bulge in my pants, is when she started flirting back. From then on, she couldn't stop herself from flirting with me. She started wearing her blouses with one more button undone she would linger when bending over the counter when she brought my lunch, giving me better views of her luscious tits, and she started wearing her skirts a little shorter. I also noticed, that I could always smell her scent of arousal she also didn't conceal the fact that she was always looking at the bulge of my cock.

When I got her into bed, I gave her the first real fucking of her life She fucked like an animal in heat, and she experienced multiple, incredibly intense vaginal orgasms, the first in her life. It seemed like every time after we fucked Alana would kiss me and then say, "I love how you fuck me!" She became infatuated with my cock she was completely fascinated by it. She told me that even soft, it was bigger than her husband's when his was hard. After we would fuck, she would hold my cock in her hand, look at it, and sometimes just rub it against her cheek, she would then kiss it, and when it would react to her attention, she would suck it to complete hardness and then we would fuck some more.

Alana still loved her husband--she had just fallen in lust with my seductive ability and her infatuation of my cock. She didn't like sneaking around, so she separated from her hubby, and for the next month, she spent every spare minute fucking me. She knew I was a player, married, and also fucking other women. So after a month or so, she got back together with her husband. In his story, he also described how my fucking his wife, had such a dramatic impact on him. Making him realize he wanted, and needed, sexually--superior men to fuck his wife, to satisfy both of their needs.

I had started elementary school a year late, so I turned eighteen at the beginning of my junior year of high school. I played football, and that year I became the starting quarterback, which got me a steady girlfriend, Laurie, at least for the first half of my junior year.

Laurie was a senior, a cheerleader and she was not a virgin when we met. She was the first girl I fucked, and we fucked a lot. She also gave me my first blowjob. Her parents both worked, so after school, we would go to her house every day and fuck, The most important thing I learned from Laurie was- that girls like to fuck. Girls are taught to act good and innocent, but once they experience how good it feels-- they really like to fuck. That was a very important lesson for me and I have used that knowledge all my life.

During Christmas break, Laurie left with her parents to visit relatives. Laurie had made the mistake of telling her best friend, Maggie, about the size of my cock. I was at a party, sitting on a couch having a drink, when Maggie came over to me, took my hand and led me to an empty bedroom. I left the light on so I could see her body, as I removed her clothes.

We sat down on the bed and started making out. As we tongue kissed, I unbuttoned her blouse and took it off of her. I then unclasped her bra, and removed it. Maggie had really nice tits. I bent my head down, and sucked on each nipple, causing her to cry out. I stood up and took off my shirt. As I did, I noticed someone had opened the door and left it open, the foot of the bed facing the door. I guess I have a big ego, and I am a bit of a exhibitionist, because I left it open.

Maggie pulled me closer, and undid my belt buckle, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. She then gripped my jeans, and pulled my pants and shorts down my legs. "Holy fuck!" she exclaimed, "your cock is huge! Laurie said it was." Maggie wasted, no time taking my cock in her hand and then her mouth. Maggie was better at sucking cock than Laurie!

I let Maggie have her way with my cock for a few minutes, but I was anxious to fuck her. I gently pushed her back on the bed, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She lifted her ass off the bed so I could peel her jeans, then her panties, off her hips and then down her legs. I love removing a woman's panties, to me, it signals the complete surrender of a woman. I looked down at her now-fully-displayed body, the second pussy I had ever seen--was shaved c0mpletly smooth. I couldn't resist saying, "Fuck you have a nice body." Laurie had a good body, but it didn't compare to Maggie's, hers was beautiful.

Maggie moved over on the bed and I laid down, as we continued winding each other up with our foreplay. As we kissed, Maggie stroked my cock and I finger fucked her and rubbed her clit. Maggie then pushed me back on the bed and swung one leg over me, and as I played with her full-size tits, she put my swollen cock to the opening of her ďripping pussy and lowered her body down on my hard shaft, causing her to moan out with a shrill cry.

Maggie then started thrusting her hips, forcing my cock deeper and deeper into her body with each thrust. She must of liked how it felt, because with each plunge of her hips, she would cry out, like a chant, "Oh, oh, oh, oh." In only a minute or so Maggie climaxed, screaming out, "Ohhh fuuuck, oh God, oh God, oh God."

Maggie was loud and I realized everyone at the party could hear her. As Maggie was climaxing, I noticed two girls standing in the doorway watching. They both had their hands over their mouths and at less than eight feet away, staring right at our fuck parts slamming together. Maggie didn't slow down, she just kept fucking me.

All women build to, and experience their orgasms in different ways. Some take a long time and a lot of stimulation to build a tremendous sexual tension, these are the women that usually have only one or two orgasms per fucking, but these are full-body, earth-shattering climaxes. On the other end of the spectrum, are those women who can climax in just a minute or so, and have multiple orgasms one right after another. One woman I was with, could keep having these smaller orgasms over and over, all night long.

Maggie was a girl who achieved her orgasm easily and as soon as one was over, another was building. With each climax, Maggie would yell out, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," letting me, and everybody else at that party, know about her sexual release. These announcements of her extreme pleasure, and my open door policy, brought a parade of almost everyone at that party to watch Maggie's leaking pussy slam down around my huge hard shaft.

I let Maggie fuck and cum on my cock for close to thirty minutes, until I decided I didn't want to hold off any longer. I gripped her hips, and pulled her down tight, and let out a powerful roar, as I ejaculated my huge load of cum deep in her womb! Maggie didn't stop! She just kept fucking herself on my cock, continuing to climax. I let her continue for a minute or so, until my dick became so sensitive I had to stop her. She collapsed on me as we both caught our breath.

A girl I was with a few months later, told me, that the sight of Maggie's ass with her pussy tightly gripping my huge cock and my cum and her juices, dripping down my cock and hanging off my balls was a hugely erotic sight. That fuck session, with everyone at that party, hearing and watching our sexual performances, made Maggie and I famous at our school and made both of us very, very popular.

Laurie heard about the show, the day she got back and we immediately broke up. I didn't care. I had learned something from that fuck session, there is something I like better than steady pussy, and that is lots of strange pussy. After the show, I had a steady supply of girls who had seen or those who had not been at the party but had heard about it, wanting to try out my huge cock.

One of the guys, a friend of mine, Mike, who was at that party and witnessed my fucking of Maggie, started dating Maggie after that. A few years after high school, Mike and Maggie got married. About two years later, Mike came to me and asked if I would fuck Maggie again, and he would really like to watch. I couldn't turn down a friend's request, so for the past twenty-five years, I have been fucking Maggie three or four times a year, as Mike watches and jacks off his little dick. They are a very happy couple and both of their children look like me.

When I was twenty, I knocked up a girl, and with pressure from parents, I married her, and six months later we had a beautiful baby boy. I tried to change and not fuck every woman I could. It didn't work and soon I was chasing again. My wife tried to get me to quit, but finally we opened our marriage and we stayed married for ten years, until she found somebody else who would just be with her.

After I got married, I figured out all of the single women were clingy, they wanted to get married. It didn't take me long to figure out the most target-rich environment was married women. I love to take women away from their husbands, it's a huge turn on to seduce and fuck another man's wife, also its no problem if they get knocked up.

According to statistics thirty percent of all married women have had an affair, and fifty percent of those affairs are in the first year of marraige. Over fifty percent of all men have fantasized about watching their wives fuck other men. Married women are also easy, I have seduced and fucked well over three hundred married women so far.

Psychologists say young women subconsciously choose and marry a man, who is solid and trustworty that will be a good provider, and provide security for her and her children. But when these women meet a big, strong, powerful, well-endowed man, their deep biological instincts drive them to want to mate with and have that man father her children. I have often wondered how many children I have fathered. I love seducing young, newly-married girls, they are so naive, so easy, and so hot!

Married women are easy to seduce. I just need a way to spend time with them. Women instinctively need, and desire, attention. Husbands, after catching the girl, get lazy. To seduce married women, I just pay attention to her, I compliment her looks I let her see me admiring her body and I let her know I desire and want her-and I'm in, literally! Married women are really good at fucking, they all have pent-up desires, and fuck as if they have something to prove.

Shortly after I got married, I took a job with a high-tech company that installs firewalls and computer security systems for bigger companies, and municipalities that have quite a few computers in their systems. I was required to travel on assignment, to get the system up and running and train the personnel to use it. I had the perfect job for seducing your wife. I would be in town one to six weeks, depending how many personnel I needed to train.

****

It is so easy for me to seduce your wife when I am sitting right next to her in front of her computer, my thigh rubbing against her thigh. I know she enjoys the musky, manly scent I emit. I take her to lunch, I compliment her beauty, and I admire her body with my eyes, with my words, but especially with my actions-I let her know I want her. Since I rarely wear underpants so when she is sitting at her computer, I will come stand next to her, my crotch at her eye level, making it easy for her to notice the bulge of my cock. It makes her clitoris tingle, and I know her pussy is soaked, I can smell her arousal.

She can't stop thinking about that huge bulge in my pants. She had dated a couple of guys, before she met you. After a few dates, she had given each of them the obligatory hand job, one was average, the other was like you, smaller than average in both length and girth, but you won the prize, she gave you her virginity. She really liked fucking, but was surprised by how quick it was over. She keeps thinking about what some of her girlfriends have said about playing with a big cock, and how amazing it feels to be completely filled with a really big cock. She also can't believe, when they say how long men last.

I am always on her mind. She can't help it, as her instincts deep in her brain are driving her, she wants to mate with this powerful, hung man. On Thursday, I invite your wife for a drink, her first reaction is to say no, but the tingle in that little nub under that little hood, stops her mouth. She thinks for a second, and says "Let me check." She walks over to the corner and makes a call, and I hear her say, "Hi sweetie, a couple of the girls want to have a drink after work... Thanks, hon, love you too, bye."

I meet your wife at a quiet, dark lounge I know. We sit in a booth, close to each other. We order martinis, I put my arm around her shoulder, stare into her eyes and tell her how sexy of a woman she is, I feel her body shudder as she smiles nervously. I tell her how just looking at her body excites me, and how I have wanted her since I first saw her.

She is nervous, she has always been a good girl, she loves you, she has never thought of cheating on you, but she has never met such a powerful man. She puts her hands on her thighs rubbing up and down nervously. I reach between us, I take her hand and lift it, placing it on my half-hard cock I am not wearing underwear, so there are only my khakis between it and her hand. Her body stiffens, and she quietly mutters, "Oh my God."

She does not move, except for her chest, which is now heavily rising and falling, as her breathing deepens and the rate increases, naturally showing me her excitement. She leaves her hand on my thinly-covered cock for almost a minute, feeling it expand and get harder under her touch. When she feels it throb in her hand, she suddenly realizes what she is doing and pulls her hand away, and puts it on the table. She takes a big gulp of her martini, sets the glass down and then giggles!

The scent of her arousal is strong in my nostrils. I reach my hand to her chin, gently pulling her head to face me. She has her eyes lowered, embarrassed by her reaction to her touch on my throbbing cock.

I say, 'Look at me." She lifts her eyes, and looks into mine. I continue,"I really enjoyed that, did you?" Her face, neck and chest flush bright red, and slowly her head nods up and down. Then her body jumps, she looks at her watch and says she has to go!

I stand up, throw some money on the table, and holding her hand, we walk out to her car in the parking lot. When we get to her car, I pull her to me and give her a very deep,passionate kiss, which she responds to, our tongues dancing, exploring, I can feel my cock stirring.When our kiss breaks I hold her hands, lean back, look in her eyes and ask, "Can we get together tomorrow night and spend the evening together."

Her mind is working, "I don't think I can do that," she replies.

I pull her to me again, we passionately kiss again, my cock growing hard against her belly.

She gasps and pulls away, breathlessly saying, "Let me see what I can do?" She gets in her car, opens her window, and we kiss again. I tell her that I am almost done with my project here and will be leaving next week. She knows this will be her only chance to feel me inside her, and she really wants to feel me.

12