Your Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell her, "I will be thinking about you and I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll be thinking about you too" She says.

And she does. That evening when you talk to her, her mind seems to be somewhere else. When you two go to bed, and you fall asleep, she-can't sleep. Her mind is thinking about how my cock had felt in her hand, and against her belly. Her clit is tingling, and her pussy dripping with her essence. She reaches down, slipping her fingers into her pussy, then pulls some of her juice onto her clit and rubs it for a few minutes, quietly climaxing as she imagines what it will be like tomorrow night.

In the morning, she asks if you would mind looking after your daughter tonight and if it is okay if she goes out to celebrate with her friends, one of them got a promotion. You say that would be fine, and you will see her after work. She looks at you and tells you she loves you and she does love you-she just really needs this.

When I get there, her eyes light up and she gets a huge smile on her face. All day she is giddy and excited. All day she is pushing her thigh into mine, she keeps leaning into me, letting her breasts linger against my arm and body, she finds any reason to touch me, and lays her hand on my thigh. Several times, I quietly tell her she is making me hard. She looks down at my bulge which is tenting my slacks, and she giggles.

After work, she goes home and fixes dinner for you and your daughter. You put your daughter to bed as she goes upstairs to get ready--for me! She takes a long bath. She does something she has never done before she shaves her pussy completely bare--for me! It seems like it takes forever for your wife to get ready tonight, and when she comes downstairs she really looks hot.

She is wearing a skirt that is tighter and shorter than she usually wears. Her white sweater is form fitting, showing off her firm breasts. You grab her in your arms, tell her how good she looks and ask her if she wants to go back upstairs. She smiles, kisses you, pushes you away, and says she has to go.

A thought crosses your mind. She has told you she has been working with a man, and she has been acting differently this past week, your wife took so long getting ready and made herself look so good. You wonder, if maybe, she could be meeting up with that man tonight. You feel your dick stir.

Your fantasies go into overdrive. You really love your wife you want her to be happy and satisfied. You know you are small, you know you don't last very long. You have fantasized about, and even told your wife how you would like her to experience a man who is a better lover, a man with a much bigger cock, a man who would seduce and fuck her so good, giving her what she needs and what your not able too give her. You really want her to have a sexually--superior man-give her the ultimate climax.

When you watch her ass, as she walks out the door, you suddenly realize where she is going. You sit down on the couch, unzip and pull your pants down, grab your hard little dick, and picture your wife straddling a powerful man, riding him cowgirl, and climaxing as she is sliding her pussy up and down on his big cock, as your wasted seed explodes all over your hand and your shirt.

She knocks on my hotel door. When she enters my room, l thank her for making herself look so good for me. I take her in my arms and we kiss very passionately for a long time, as we kiss, I rub her neck, then I nibble on her ear, she giggles. I tell your wife how good she smells, how pretty she is, and how much I want her. Unlike you, I don't rush things, I always make my woman know that this is for them. I will travel to this city again some day, and I will want another piece of your wife's ass. Since I first met your wife, everything I have done or said, has been foreplay leading up to the pinnacle for tonight's intimacy.

Your wife is getting anxious, she unbuttons my shirt, and runs her hands across my chest and abs moaning into my mouth as she feels how firm and powerful I am. I pull away, removing my shirt, and dropping it on the floor. I then lift her sweater off her body I fold it carefully, laying it on a chair, she will always remember me folding her sweater. Then I unclasp her bra, placing it on top of her sweater. Then I just look at her, admiring her breasts, her nipples are swollen and hard. "You're so beautiful," Ì tell her. Her face, neck and upper body all flush red.

I move to her and kiss her again, her tits pressed against my chest, then I turn us around, so I can sit on the bed. I suck on her left tit, she cries out, as her whole body relaxes from the relief of pent-up anticipation. I move my mouth to her other nipple as she moans in pleasure.

I place my face between her ample breasts, and with each hand push her breasts together, squeezing my face between them. I deeply inhale her wonderful natural scent, which is the same scent I will enjoy shortly, but it will be a much stronger highly-arousing womanly aroma that I will be savoring in just a few minutes, when my face is buried between your wife's legs, in her most intimate place. I grip her hips tightly, as I suck on one nipple and then the other, and I feel the involuntary thrust of her hips.

As I'm sucking her titties, I reach around her and unzip her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I then hook my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slide them down her legs, which seems to release a bubble of heat and her erotic aroma, that is the essence of a woman. I inhale deeply-- damn, I love the scent of a woman. I grab her ass, massaging her cheeks and then pulling them apart.

She moans!

I stand up, pick your wife up and lay her diagonally across the bed. I remove my slacks, leaving my shorts on, I want your wife to get the full effect of discovering my cock.

I stand at the end of the bed, taking in the beauty of your wife's body. Ì tell her what a beautiful body she has. She giggles, embarrassed by her nakedness in front of, who is in reality a stranger, as she has only known me a week. I tell her to show me more, She giggles again, and slowly spreads her legs, as she lifts her knees, she has started enjoying showing off for her new lover. Yes, hubby, your wife and I are now lovers.

As my new lover spreads her legs for me, her treasure comes into view, smooth shaven, lips swollen, open and glistening, slick and juicy with the desire that I have been building in her, since I met her but especially in the last thirty minutes. I notice her inner thighs and the crack of her ass are absolutely slick with her juices that have been leaking from her waiting, wanting pussy. I lay down between her legs, and start kissing at her knees, and she starts moaning! I slowly move up her inner thighs, very slowly, as she continues with the moans and sighs.

When I reach the mid point of her thighs, I start licking her legs, with long sensuous licks. Her lustful mewing sounds increase. The wonderful, fragrance emanating from her womanhood fills my nostrils, causing my cock to throb. It is getting anxious to get to its job and it's ultimate goal! I stay in control, and continue my licking of her thighs, until finally reaching the wetness from her leaking vulva. I clean her thighs to the crotch of her legs. I place my nose against her just above her clitoris and inhale. I enjoy her heavy womanly smell.

Her pelvis instinctively thrusts, as she cries out "Please"

I put my tongue above her ass and slowly lick up her leaking juice, stopping at her opening. I tongue fuck her for a minute or so, as she cries out, "Oh fuck, oh fuck" before I continue my slurping journey up her slick, silky lips.

She smells so womanly, and is so smooth, and tastes so sweet.

You know what I mean, you've eaten your wife before. When I get to her clit, I give it a couple of soft licks, as I slip one finger into her slick needy pussy.

Your wife humps her smooth, mound hard into my face crying "More."

I gently bite her clit, then suck it into my mouth and she goes off. Her release is amazing her hips pump up and down forcing her gushing pussy into my mouth, her head jerking side to side.

And she screams "Fuck, fuck, oooh fuuuck."

I don't want to torture her. I move off her clit, remove my finger, from her canal and replace it with my tongue, and continue to tongue fuck her to completion.

I lay my head on her thigh, enjoying her incredible fragrance, as she comes down from her climax every few seconds her body will shudder as her contractions continue. They go on for several minutes, until her body calms and then relaxes. I give her a few minutes, then give her a nudge and she moves over so I can crawl up beside her. I kiss her.

She gives me a big smile, and she says, "Thank you, that was amazing!"

I lay on my back, and your wife starts working her magic on me. She's good. She gets on her knees, kisses me hard and deep, and then starts her journey ďown my body, rubbing and kissing every inch of my chest and belly. She finally gets to my waist, raises up and puts her fingers in the band of my shorts pulling them off. I raise my hips to help her. This is one of my favorite parts of the seduction--when a woman discovers my cock.

I watch her face, as my cock springs out of my shorts, landing on my belly, the head of it reaching past my navel. "My God!" your wife squeals, as she looks at it, then she reaches out and takes it in her hand. "Oh my God, it's so big. I didn't know a man could be so big!" She grips it with both hands, one above the other. There is still more than two inches poking out. She stares at the sight of her hands around this giant cock, like she wants to burn this vision into her memory forever.

She kisses me, moaning into my mouth, as she strokes my cock, using long strokes, to be able to feel the whole thing. She slides down my body, placing my cock against her cheek. She is whorshiping my cock. I can hear her inhale, taking in my musky man scent, a woman will always remember the smell of every man they have ever been with. She sees the drop forming, then lifts her head and licks the pre-cum off the head of my cock, "Ummm, you taste good," she tells me.

Your wife then starts licking my cock with long, wet slurping sounds. She smells me, rubs me, tastes me, and just looks at my cock, she wants to know and remember every detail. In the future, when you are clumsily touching and poking her, she will pull up the memories of this night and my cock, and she will get excited, and will climax to those memories. You will think you are doing this for her, but you will be such a minor part of her excitement and her release. Soon, she opens her mouth wide and slides my cock in, moaning as she feels it sliping past her lips and tongue. She sucks and strokes it, wanting to show me her talents, but it is too big for her, it is making her jaw ache.

She throws her leg over my thighs, looks me in the eyes and asks me, "Will it fit inside me. Will it hurt? "

I reassure her, "It will fit baby, it won't hurt you you're in control, you just take as long as you need."

Your wife slides up my body, moaning as she drags her clit and her soaking, slick lips over my rock--hard cock. When it gets to her opening, she eases her body down, as my cock gently spreads her lips. I give a short thrust and my glans slips inside her.

"My God, you're huge," she gasps,

Ì kiss her and I can feel her pushing her body down slowly taking more of my throbbing cock. Then with slow small movements, her hips lift up and then down, she has started fucking me, crying out in pleasure as she gently stretches her pussy to accommodate my cock a little bit more with each thrust of her hips.

I feel the urge to drive my cock hard and deep into her depths, but I control myself and let her continue her fucking of me. When she finally feels our pubes touch, she lifts her hips high and plunges her ass down hard, driving my cock to its base. Your wife lays on my chest, as she slowly humps her hips, with my cock buried deep inside her body.

She seems to be almost crying, "Oh my God, I didn't know... Oh fuck, I didn't know that it could feel like this!"

Then she goes wild, and she starts fucking me hard, fast and deep inside her. As she drives her pussy down onto my cock, she grunts like an animal with each thrust, "Ugh, ugh, ugh. When a woman goes wild while feeling my big cock filling her, something that she has never felt before, I love it--I get a special satisfaction. My big cock has awakened something in her she will never forget, and she will forever want to feel it again.

In just minutes, she reaches her first ever Earth‐shattering vaginal orgasm from fucking. She screams, she cries, she cannot control her movements or the sounds she makes. She is cummmmming!!! As her body is coming down from her orgasm, she lays on me, catching her breath. "That was incredible," she pants.

"We're only getting started, baby," I tell her, as I grab her ass, rolling us both over, so that I'm on top of her, keeping my cock buried deep inside of her. I start my long-stroke fucking of your wife the pace is not slow, it's just the right speed. I pull my cock nearly out, leaving only the head inside of her then push back in my balls slap her asshole and our pelvises come into contact, I push a little harder, which puts pressure on her clitoris and my hips make a circular motion, my pelvic bone rubbing her inflamed swollen nub.

My thrusts settle into a steady rhythmic motion. Your wife throws her legs around my lower back and locks her ankles together the humping of her hips matching mine. Our mouths are constantly locked on the others, our tongues working around each other trying to reach every part of the other's mouth. Unlike you, I don't speed up to reach my climax. I know that the longer a woman's body is stimulated, the tighter the nerves all through her body get wound up, and the more explosive and satisfying her orgasm will be.

After about five minutes of deep fucking your wife is moaning and crying out with each thrust of my cock.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, it feels so good, oh fuck, your cock is so big, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, now hard, pleease John, fuck me hard."

I pound my cock into her, her hips push her pelvis against mine, her body out of control on her drive towards orgasm. Her legs pull me in even deeper, her whole body stiffens and convulses, she screams. "Oooh fuuuuck!"

After a minute or so, of her intense climax, her body totally collapses, except her tight cunt which is contracting around my cock. I feel the urge to cum, but I hold off and keep fucking her.

I pull my cock out of her, flip her over on to her hands and knees. She lowers her chest to the bed and thrusts her ass lewdly up at me, completely surrendering her most intimate parts to my view. I grip her flared hips, and push my cock deep into her, as she moans in pleasure. All women love the sensation of feeling the long deep strokes filling them, that only a man with a truly big cock can give them. When, you, think about that, you are envious,you know how much you would like to be able to give her those long strokes.

Every thrust of my hips, I feel resistance to my cock and know that I am pushing against and stretching her beyond the natural depths of your wife's vagina. My cock is reaching and arousing nerves over four inches beyond anywhere you have ever reached before. As I'm fucking her, she is building to another very intense orgasm, I realize her body is getting tired, so I allow my nerves to wind up to my ultimate goal.

Your wife is getting close, her animalistic grunts and moans, are becming higher pitched, not quite a scream yet, but getting there. Her excitement is taking me to my goal. I feel my balls pulling up to the base of my cock, ready to load my cum with sperm. My cock is getting even harder, your wife feels it stretching her even more, and she knows I'm on the edge.

"Cum hard baby, cum hard," she screams as I cum deep inside her. My grunts of intense, almost-painfull pleasure are like an animal, as I ejaculate my thick, heavy cum, coating her cervix with my virile seed. When she hears my sounds of pleasure and feels me ejaculate insde her, that drives her over the edge.

Her screams and cries of orgasm, and my grunts and groans of my own ferocious release, seem to last longer than normal. Finally with our mating complete, we collapse onto the bed, uncoupling as we fall. Your wife kisses me passionately. The experience I have just given her, has made her feel so deeply intimate with me ìt's almost like love. She does love you, but her pussy and her fantasies will always belong to me now. I truly enjoy being an amazing lover for your wife. She will always remember this night, and will fantasize about my cock, and how good I fucked her, whenever she is with you.

After our fuck session, we lay in bed basking in the afterglow, kissing, and gently rubbing and touching each other. She grips my growing cock, I slip my finger inside her soaked, dripping pussy. The whole process of mating goes on again. This fucking is a little different than our first coupling it is slower, we take our time, truly enjoying the pleasures we are giving each other. In fact, this mating is more like making love.

I give your wife three more of the most intense orgasms of her life. Finally my cock is ready to deliver its load, and she knows it, she can feel my cock growing bigger and harder, she has felt my body tensing, and my sounds growing more intense. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my back.

She lifts her head quietly saying into my ear, "Give it to me baby, Give me your cum."

She is protected by an IUD, which are only ninety-eight percent effective. When I cum, she pulls me in tight, and instinctively her hips tilt up positioning her cervix so my virile seed floods her womb. She wants it, and instinctively she knows it has happened-one of my swimmers has penetrated her egg.

After we relax, your wife says she has to go. She takes a quick shower and we kiss and hug goodbye, and thank each other for the wonderful pleasure we shared. Your wife, carrying an everlasting reminder of the intimacy, she shared with me. Your wife is now glowing and happy.

12