All Comments on 'Your Loving Wife'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The skank mistakenly tells her husband all about it she tells him your name where you live. She doesn't think he is serious as he goes to the shed finds an old metal iron bar. She still thinks he isn't serious when he gets into his car and drives to your house. She can't believe the news the next day when she sees in the news about a man beaten half to death and man who is now a eunuch. The man that seduced her. Her "loving" husband never came home she never saw him again. She said to herself it was just the one time. It was only a one time sex thing. It didn't mean anything. It meant something to her husband and it meant something to her friends and family who abandoned her. No one would talk to her or give her the time of day. Word soon spread on the Internet what a skank she was. She got plenty of offers from men and some women. After all everyone knew what she was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her husband speaks:

Suddenly, you hear a sharp metallic click, the sound of a .45 safety going into firing position.

You turn around, and see my sneering face.

"Yeah, you fucked my wife. Now I'm going to fuck you."

I fire only one time.

It's enough.

You feel a burning pain between your legs.

Say goodbye to you junk, asshole.

I turn and leave the room.

My screaming wife calls the police as I step out the front door.

I throw my now empty .45 onto the lawn, and sit on the step waiting for the cops to arrive.

I've done what needed to be done.

He's not dead, not by a long shot.

But soon he'll wish we has.

What good is a bull without his cock and balls?

I'll be out of jail in a few years.

A free and happy man.

He'll still be a steer.

I smile.

Life is looking good again.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

Well, the MC isn't telling me how to seduce MY wife. Because my wife is almost 60 and even when she was young, didn't really want someone with an ego or dick bigger than mine.

The only way someone seduces "your" woman is if you let it happen. You'd have to be completely deaf to the signs and, if you are, some moron with a large dick could seduce her. But, let's face it, most of the women in these stories are dumb to the extent that they are all "good looking" and not bright. They all have "high powered" jobs but end up sucking the boss's dick.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

And how many marriages does that ruin? How many families does it break up? And single moms are a dime a dozen, so now their children develop separation issues, daddy issues or just plain hate their mom.

No one wins except the player but even he has an expiration date. A time when he can’t quite get it up, when his youth and good looks have faded. All that’s left are divorcess looking for a husband, settling for whom they can just to stave off the loneliness or young women with daddy issues and a high body count, unwanted by the decent guys.

Oh yeah, you’re so cool, leaving a trail of misery and destruction in your wake. I hope you die alone, unloved and unwanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another of the million stories about a predator and a dumb, cheating slag.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

John, you are probably aware that my wife’s worth is in her outward beauty. She is as dumb as a sack of rocks, and thus extremely easy to follow to her little sex romp with you. You aren’t the brightest bulb in the chandelier either, which is apparent in that in your haste to get my wife into bed you left the door unlocked. You don’t know me personally. You don’t know that I stand 6’6”tall, and weigh a very muscular 230 pounds. I am a fireman, and former golden gloves boxer and in excellent physical condition. It’s not difficult to find you, led by my wife’s loud cries of ecstasy. I pause in the doorway to admire your incredible technique. She is riding you hard, and involved as your are in your pleasure, neither of you notice me at the foot of the bed. I take my Reed Richards signature pruning shears, sharpened to razor edges, and place the blades around your impressive balls. I bring the handles together with all my strength, and they meet very little resistance as the blades come together. As I leave the bedroom, the screams I hear now aren’t those of pleasure. Enjoy the rest of your life Johnny.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Other than the big cock mythology, (most women like a big cock occasionally, but not as a steady diet), I agree with the author about married women, and I have the same success for the same reasons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I caught my wife when she called out her lover's name while we were making love. Hi or Willie wouldn't have been done at that point I could have easily went another round or two maybe three. I lost all interest in her when she had used a friend's name by accident. I know private investigator but I started watching trying to catch her and him in action. I did catch her as I was approaching him they were in his truck actually in the back of his truck he had a mattress that he used for when his family went camping. As I approach I heard him say enough of my cock can you girl? She said no. I like it but I love my husband and my children. But you still think you need me correct me correct correct? I like to have you every once in a while I do not want to lose my family I want to be around you as much as I can like I said I do not want you to call any suspicions with my face. I just stepped up to the back of the truck and said I'm sure I can help arrange you to be with him all that you want I love his wife disapprove. What do you think Johnny do you think your wife will let her move in with you guys. Johnny started rocking the boss calling me all kind of names tell me how worthless I was and he was dumb enough to come out of the truck naked. As he was trying to climb over the tailgate he swung at me.i grabbed his arm and pulled him over the tailgate and let loose. He fell face first in the gravel. He was bleeding pretty bad and Shellie asked aren't you going to help him you have been best friends from when you were 6 years old. Hell no I'm not going to help someone who's trying to destroy my family. I walked off. Shellie was home shortly. She said Steve we wasn't trying to destroy our family we just got carried away and really messed up I'm sorry and it will never happen again. I will sign any nuptial agreement you want. She said if I ever mess around on you again I will leave you with only my personal items. I just said go wash the cheat off of you. What is your lover going to tell Bobbie Johnnys wife. We will text him asap when you're done cleaning yourself up. I really didn't want to wreck Johnny and Bobbies family. When we texted Johnny he texted back asking if he could call? We talked quit a while. I said that I didn't really want to cause any more issues than what they had already caused but I had better never and I'm mean never hear or see anything out of line. We actually grew apart over time.

babockbabockalmost 2 years ago

Jeez...it's a freaking story! I actually liked it!

Some men with very low self esteems sure got triggered!

njsmilesnjsmilesalmost 2 years ago

So many anonymous addicts on this board hating themselves for getting off on these stories lol.

Not a bad story, but the digression to your high school days didn't really add to it. Stick to the topic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The "big cock" trope suggests the author has a teeny weenie or is a closeted homosexual. I'm big, but not as big as he describes. If the author had a cock significantly larger than average, then he'd know how sore women get and how they can tear. The overwhelming majority of women are built for cock sizes about one standard deviation around average. If you are considerably bigger than that, you will invariably run into problems even if you are careful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written and worth reading

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

Apparently written to trigger or piss off people, but most side guys aren't like this.

.

I've been the side guy to four different women -- one of whom I didn't know was married until later -- and while I'm on the tall side at 6'2", I'm no great athlete and my equipment is certainly within the 'normal' range. I'm not built like a body builder, but I'm not a weakling, either. Women in general like me, but they aren't throwing themselves at my feet. Simply put, I'm mostly average and unremarkable.

.

Do married woman have affairs? Yup, a lot of them do, though I'd say that the occasional, or even just one-off one-afternoon stand is a bit more common than drawn out affairs. Most of them aren't really looking to dump their husbands, but get caught up in the momentary excitement of a brief fling. When a woman doesn't know what you are going to do next, and compares that to a husband whose every move she can anticipate, she can get excited about it.

.

But, and this may seem contradictory, women are simply more practical about sex than men are. In one of my stories I used a line in which a wife compared sex with a one nighter as being like joining in a pick up game of volleyball at the park, fun but nothing all that serious. Husbands can't ever stand this kind of argument -- "It was just sex!" -- but a lot of wives really can. It was good, it was fun, but it's over and time to get back to regular married life.

.

This story had all of the sophistication of a 19-year-old; while there are (probably) a few side guys who act this way, it drew the type of comments about the side guy getting severely beaten, castrated, or killed. Side guys know that outraged husbands taking revenge are actually kind of unlikely, but can sometimes happen, and want to reduce the risks of that. The guy in this story was practically begging to get his ass kicked.

.

Do side guys get off on knowing that they've screwed someone else's wife? Yup, we sure do, though by how much varies. But most don't rub it in the wives' faces, because that's the kind of thing that gets the side guy dumped. In something that most readers here won't understand, or agree with, most wives who have a fling or two really do love their husbands, and putting their husbands down trigger a defend their husbands reaction. Most don't want to talk about their husbands, because that brings the fact that they are married and cheating to the forefront of their consciences, and that tempers down excitement. Side guys do get curious about the cuckolded husbands, but most are smart enough not to pry and dig.

.

How do side guys get into married women's pants? It's mostly by paying attention, being pleasant but really not pushy, the way most husbands got into their wives' pants the first time themselves. Married women are certainly capable of getting sexually excited about a new guy, but the obnoxious, too pushy types are more likely to turn them off than on. Any attractive woman has been hit on before, and knows when she's being hit on, and the guy who's too obvious, too blatant, winds up getting shut down.

.

Do side guys have to be porn stars? Well, they have to be good enough to take care of a woman, but not porn stars. But, sexual prowess aside, it's more of an attitude, and of being pleasant and attentive, someone a woman is both excited about and comfortable with. Sure, there are the wives who get off on the dangerous guys and bad boys, but most married women are leading rather settled lives, and while bad boys can be really exciting, the dangerous guys are also dangerous to their marriages. Most wives having a fling aren't looking to upset the apple cart too badly, at least not the first time with a new guy.

.

And here's the last part that most married guys won't want to accept, but it's usually true nevertheless: adultery can be exciting and fun, but there's also a mundaneness about it. Sex is a lot of fun, but it's also something normal. Married woman can get excited about the temptation of doing it with a new guy, get excited about the naughtiness, but sex is really something that they've done before, hundreds of times, so it's just not that far outside of their experiences and comfort zones. Husbands, when they find out that their wives have gotten some on the side, tend to get a lot more agitated about it than the wives got excited about the fling. A lot of them react like many of the comments on this story: they want to maim and kill the guys who screwed their wives. But wanting to do that and being able to do that, without going to jail themselves, is pretty rare.

.

Yeah, I know: I'm an asshole, and not a lot of people here like me, but so what? We're all anonymous here. What I have done here is to tell you the truth. You might not like it, but that doesn't make what I wrote not true.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 2 years ago

26thNC wrote, "I take my Reed Richards signature pruning shears, sharpened to razor edges, and place the blades around your impressive balls."

.

LOL! I do have pruning shears, because I live out on a farm and have to take care of the bushes and trees, but they don't need to be sharpened to razor edges. Since they are normally cutting thin branches as well as excess grass and leaves, they tend to get a touch on the dull side.

.

I did use bolt cutters once in a story, and those are really dull; it's the force and leverage applied that makes them work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The woman is temporarly glowing and happy... but when served leaving the hotel room... realizes what she has lost and has a total mental breakdown... Now everyone has experienced ... bliss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh my good, I can’t stop laughing at the pathetic attempt by that worm 26thNC to try to sound macho! Too damn funny. We all know you lost your wife to a better man, now you spend yours day reading these stories and writing all the stuff in the comments that you wish you would have said then, but were too big of a pussy to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Certainly erotic but I can’t relate to it. Something unappealing about becoming a cuckold. Better to divorce the bitch, and rain down retribution on the “player”. One star ⭐️ only for this shit.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@Anonymous

re: Her husband speaks:

You only keep 1 round in a 45?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I once dated a woman who was about 5'7". Not small. Not large. But a normal attractive woman in her mid 30s who'd had 3 kids. Dated for three months or so.

I'm 7 inches long. About 6 inches around at the base.

My dick's above average.

Her ex (who was an alcoholic asshole) had a 9 inch dick.

Before we progressed to the sex stage of our relationship...she flat out asked me how big my dick was? And it's not for the reason that most of you think.

Basically it was because we had danced close. We had made out and sort of dry humped a few times. She'd felt my cock. She could tell it was bigger than average.

But she proceeded to tell me that her ex had a really thick 9 inch dick and it had been a problem in her marriage. It "hurt like a motherfucker" (her words not mine). If they didn't use lube and have a lot of foreplay it was awful for her. Even then it was often painful and at times would tear her and even make her bleed. It really affected their intimacy because she really didn't crave the sex like she should have. And this was a woman that had given birth naturally to 3 kids!

So...she was asking me how big I was? Because she was worried if we had sex it wouldn't be good for us.

She was relieved when I told her and even more so when she got to experience it in real life.

I always did a good job of foreplay with her and the sex was great. Neither of us complained about that.

My point is...yes...there are size queens out there whose gashes are like the grand canyon and they need gigantic 10 inch dongs to feel anything.

But for every one like that? There are 8 to 10 who are perfectly happy with 6 to 7 thick inches as long as you know what you are doing. And who frankly aren't exactly cooing about it when someone shoves 9 or more inches raw up the most tender part of their bodies.

Real life is NOT porn movies people. And the guy writing this is not describing a real person.

married4willingmarried4willingalmost 2 years ago

A good story but should not emphasize so much on size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story and I absolutely hate cheaters but like a good story. There is definitely some truth and some fiction here. I find from friends the bigger the company the more cheating going on . The more travel the more cheating and even the hotels which are sometimes geared for travelers plenty to fuck at the bar / restaurant. . I’ve know a guy who’s company had Apt on east and west coast . He said he couldn’t tell you one that wasn’t fucking some of the coworkers. The top guys always have a pompous ass and he always will target. The company functions were called parties but were more like orgies. His friends wife worked for same company and they were happily married for 30+ years with four grown kids . He found out she ha been fucked by many guys over the years younger and older. She also worked directly for the pompous cfo. He’d fuck her often and bragged how her asshole was his and his alone . He said it was sad to find out and she offered him a blowjob to keep quiet. It was holiday time and he said she had until end of January yo tell his friend/ hubby. She could say it was one guy for a long time but if she didn’t he had pics and video to give him . She did it and they stayed married in s very long strained recovery. Never the same but he didn’t want the embarrassment of her cheating coming out. She had to retire or divorce was definite and a lawsuit against company just to name them publicly. The guy she told him her direct boss who he didn’t like 12 years younger also was approached two months later outside the building with Apt and early in morning was beat up really bad by two guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hate cheaters, but really enjoy a good story. That's why we're here, to either read a good story, or write one. I enjoyed this one, for the way it was told. It wasn't the usual template set up that is so commonly found in the LW forum. Lots of questions left unanswered.

What happened when she finally got home? Did hubby notice? Did she jump into the shower to wash the smell of sex off herself? Was she able to keep her secret to herself and act normally? Or did she give herself away, and have to tell him what happened? Did they divorce, or did he accept it as a 1 time thing? After all, it's just sex. At least that's probably the most common line in this forum. Almost every story in here has that line in it somewhere.

So, what happened when John came back a few months later? Was she pregnant with his kid? Did hubby accept it as his? Did she hook up with John again?

This story needs a FTDS ending if any story did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do like the patented Reed Richards signature pruning shears idea that 26thNC gave, as for a way to fix Johnny. That sounded pretty original. I think the comments were better than the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When fucking another man's wife, It's so satisfying to be able to push my cock in well beyond where her husband has been. She comes to realize how good it feels and lets me go into her womb to receive my cum. Her pussy spasms when she feels the hot cum coating her womb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Becoming a cuckold was the hottest thing to happen to me in my life. I got off on being small and loved the thought of my wife getting a bigger, better cock and falling in love with it. My one good friend crushed on my wife which was precipitated by my wife. Plus he had a much longer and thicker cock than me which I fantasised stretching out my wife. One night they were heavily flirting while we drank and I told them to get a room. Thirty minutes later I sat there watching him not only fuck her but watched them make made passionate love. After they finished she told me I was sleeping in the spare room with my little dick. Years later she is now fucking her boss as my little dick just doesn't do it which fuels my fantasies. I am a pro at eating and cleaning her pussy regularly though. That one share made me a permanent cuckold.

OGHMNWOGHMNW4 months ago

This is a good insight into how wives are seduced while in a relationship where they are sometimes taken for granted. Also it tells of husbands who are self conscious of their size an want to pleasure their wife. Hopefully it doesn’t backfire and she see that there is better out there for her. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I grew up through my teens feeling bad for women. But by my late 20's into my early 40's, I came to the conclusion that women if not far worse than the men are at least just as bad. One college educated woman with a very responsible position who I knew well once told me she estimated 3/4 of the married women she had met over the years cheated. She laughed when she told me how we men, far more often than not, are completely clueless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.