Zorro Rides Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mom, there was no disrespect. You're a beautiful woman, we were there, you were hot, there was no rape it was more about love.'

'What... love... you call that love... god you have no idea what love is,' she sneered at him, her body quivering with anger.

Instinctively he took a small step forward and wrapped his arms around her, pinning her arms; one down by her side, the other jammed between them.

If she was angry before she went ballistic now.

'What do you think you are doing? Let me go?' she screamed at him struggling violently to get away from him. 'Get your filthy fucking hands off me; now,' she demanded trying everything to get away from him.

He held her tight as she vented her anger and frustration. It took a few minutes but slowly she tired and collapsed against him, tears of humiliation running down her cheeks. When he answered his voice was quiet, assured.

'Yes, love? It was at the time,' and he was surprised as she suddenly stopped struggling against him.

Again he paused, content just to hold her. 'And it was beautiful,' he said in a way that almost brought tears to her eyes. As he held her he felt her slump against him and all the hatred, anger and fear slowly drain from her.

The seconds dragged and they were motionless as she processed his words, striving desperately for some sense as she composed herself. Gradually he felt her surrender and sag against him and her breathing returned to normal. He was on guard as she gathered herself.

'Your father must never find out about this,' she said softly but with a steely resolve. And there was a note of desperation in her voice as she continued. 'You have to promise me that you will never tell anyone, not him, not your mates, not your girlfriend, no one: ever! I'm not a trophy. We have to live in this town and I can't go down the shops wondering if the person serving me or the person behind me knows that I've had an incestuous relationship with my son. What happened has happened and I will never forgive you but you have to promise me, no one will ever know, no one. One loose word and we will be destroyed,' she demanded, staring him in the eye.

Nate stroked her back as he responded. 'What happened between us will stay between us. I promise that I will never tell anyone. But what I said is true; it was about love and it was beautiful and you can't deny that you loved it as much as I did. Maybe some time in the future you will accept that.'

'Jesus, save me, enough, you can let me go now. I'm not getting into a debate about whether I liked it or not. It shouldn't have happened at all. God Nate...' she growled breaking away from him. She left shaking her head in disbelief.

Nate stared at the door as she slammed it shut as she left. He took a deep breath, held it as if waiting for her to return then slowly exhaled. He sat down on his bed and ran his fingers through his hair. 'Could have been worse,' he thought to himself 'could have been a lot worse.'

Then as he sat on the edge of his bed his cock started to harden. He stared in surprise as the blood filled his cock with desire, his subconscious roaring ahead of his conscious mind. He moved to free his cock now throbbing almost painfully as the reality hit him. The words came back to him "Your father must never find out about this... you have to promise me that you will never tell anyone... you have to promise me, no one will ever know, no one."

'Oh I won't,' he thought. 'But more importantly neither will you... not under any circumstances... ever!' She had just told him that she was vulnerable. But for what? He needed time to think things through. Things could get out of hand quickly and he was aware of the danger.

Nate had a cat nap. When he awoke his balls were tight and his cock aroused, he needed some relief. He rang Abby and arranged to have dinner with her. Abby was only too happy to accommodate him and for the second time that day she lay moaning beneath him in pleasure as he brought her slowly to an earth shattering climax. 'It doesn't get much better than this,' he thought as he filled her cunt with his sperm.

The house was empty when he returned home, Monica was at the airport picking up Johnny. He felt... GOOD!

**

Monica felt a tremor of nerves and she saw Johnny come through the arrivals gate. She was wracked with guilt as she smiled and kissed him, hoping desperately that nothing showed on her face because she had been overwhelmed with thoughts, horrible, unbelievable and at times erotic thoughts of Nate since their argument. When they arrived home she wanted to get Johnny into bed, she needed to assuage her guilt and get the feel of Nate from her body, she needed Johnny to make love to her, but as she reached for his cock Johnny said he was tired and wanted to sleep. He rolled over and in no time was snoring quietly.

It was all too much. Monica was hit by a wave of emotion and silent tears flowed down her cheeks. Johnny had become more distant over the last few months and she desperately needed him. She had been fucked by her son... and ignored by her husband. Her son had given her the best sex she had ever had... her husband gave her none. Her pussy was empty and she wanted some cock. She was depressed and frustrated. Sleep was a long time coming and then it was troubled. When she awoke she was tired, frustrated and nervous. She dreaded the moment when they were all together. In spite of his commitment Monica was afraid that Nate would say something to Johnny.

**

Nate arrived downstairs for breakfast, his parents were already there sitting at the table as was normally the case. 'Hi dad, how was your trip?' he asked and went and stood behind his mother's chair. Monica's body tensed as she saw and heard Nate move behind her. As Johnny replied Nate reached out and started massaging Monica's neck and shoulders. Monica stifled a cry as she felt his first touch then fought down a wave of panic. She could feel her face going red as Nate worked her neck muscles. 'You're a bit tight mom,' he said, his voice calm and natural. 'I'll just work you over and loosen you up a bit.' He said, continuing to massage Monica's neck as they talked. She was in a state of panic as Nate continued to massage her neck and hold a discussion with Johnny. Eventually he finished and she tried to glare at him but fought back the urge to cry as he stared her down with an insolent smile.

Monica was in a state of constant fear when Nate was around although he made no further move on her for the remainder of the day. Nate had a late morning class; on the way he dropped in to Abby's and they enjoyed some morning glory, Nate taking the opportunity to do some preliminary exploration into Abby's virgin ass with a probing finger. Abby gave him the green light to probe with more than his finger.

**

Dinner was a strained affair. Nate was increasingly aroused and Monica was increasingly nervous. She sighed with relief when they finished and Nate said he would be out and late back home.

When Abby opened the door she saw Nate on the doorstep, bottle of lubrication and condoms in his hand; smile on his face. 'Is that for me?' she asked innocently. 'Oh god this is so exciting. No one has ever wanted to fuck my ass before. I feel like a virgin... which I suppose is what my ass is. Come on, fill my dirty shit hole lover.' Abby rolled the condom onto his rigid pole then turned, her ass in the air as he squirted lubricant over his condom and worked more into her ass hole. Then gently he probed her virgin hole before with a gasp, she felt the sphincter muscles collapse and he worked the full length of his cock into her. He mauled her tits as he fucked her ass and some minutes later she was gasping and moaning as she felt his sperm deposited in the condom before a wave of pleasure climaxed through her body.

As they lay in bed playing with each other's body Nate leaned in to her. 'I don't think it would be a good idea for mom or anyone else to know about us.'

Abby smiled and fondled his balls. 'She's your mother Nate. I won't have to tell her; she will know. Not today, not tomorrow but she will know. Mothers are like that. They pick up on every little nuance. I promise you that I won't say a word but ... believe me, she will know,' she said with a heavy emphasis on the word will.

With Nate out of the house Monica was not going to be denied. As she and Johnny went to bed she quickly took the lead, snuggling into Johnny she leaned over him and as she kissed him she reached for his cock. After a few strokes she felt him harden and he came fully erect as she fondled his balls. Desperately she climbed over him and pushed the head of his cock into her cunt before sliding down his pole. The unwanted thought came to her that he wasn't as long, wasn't as thick and wasn't as hard. Angrily she focussed on riding Johnny's cock until she felt him push back into her as his balls filled her with sperm. But she couldn't help the severe feeling of let down as she rolled of him. She shed a tear of frustration, the sex was brief and she was left unsatisfied.

Next morning Nate again stopped and massaged her neck as he briefly talked with his father. He could feel the tension in her muscles.

After Johnny left for work Monica fronted Nate. 'Don't you dare touch me. Keep your hands to yourself at breakfast or any other time. Haven't you done enough to destroy this family already? Are you determined to bring us all down? I tell you now, if you ever try to bloody rape me again I will, not maybe, I definitely will tell your father and all hell will break loose. You will be out and on your ass, as we all will.'

'I didn't rape you before and I will not rape you in the future. But; let's be honest; dad, like many executives spends more and more time at work - which at his level you have to do. The price for that is family. You are a very beautiful woman, pretty, sexy body but you're now the token wife. You are largely ignored at home, less and less sex and even then short and not satisfying. You dress up for the functions and pretend to be a happy corporate wife but you are increasingly sexually and emotionally frustrated. Do you want to live like that forever? The sex we had together was beautiful. You're a hot, sexy woman and we both know it and we both know that you love my cock.'

'No, no, no, I don't want to hear any of this. Who the hell do you think you are? You don't know shit now leave me alone do you hear.' And with that she stormed out, the truth of his words ringing in her ears and piercing her heart.

**

Two days later Monica and her group of friends were meeting for an early morning coffee, as was their custom. There were eight ladies. Abby was the last to arrive. She breezed in and took the last seat - two to the side, but facing Monica and she dropped her bag on the floor beside her in an animated manner. She threw her long hair back and fluffed it with her fingers. She looked gorgeous and her face was a picture of happiness.

'Bloody hell, make an entrance why don't you said Jenny. What's happened to you? You look like the cat that got all the cream, or... maybe some... other sort of cream,' she said in a suggestive but jocular manner and everyone around the table laughed and looked at Abby.

'Hmppff,' she snorted merrily. 'Can't a girl even be happy anymore?' she joked looking around the table. For a moment her eyes held Monica's and in that instant they both knew the truth. Monica's heart stopped beating, her hands started trembling and for a moment her mouth dropped open in shock. She looked away, embarrassed. Every time she looked at Abby she knew, it was written on her face, in her manner and Abby showed no signs of embarrassment or remorse. On the contrary, she looked happier than she had ever been. Coffee seemed to go on forever and it was with a sigh of relief that Monica was able to leave. By the time she got home she was in a fury.

Nate looked up startled as Monica threw the door open and burst into his room.

'Oh you bastard, don't tell me, you're screwing around with Abby. You're fucking her aren't you? My best friend. Can't you keep your bloody dick in your pants for more than five minutes? God, what are you some fucking sex maniac. Was it not enough that you fucked me, all but fucking raped me? No, that wasn't enough was it, you had to fuck her as well? God you are a piece of work.'

Nate stood as he looked at her, her eyes wide, her nostrils flaring, her face flushed with anger her nipples aroused with emotion. She looked beautiful and he could feel his arousal. He stepped closer.

'Well after what she said... it was always going to happen wasn't it?' he said cocking an eyebrow. That said, that's between the two of us, it's really none of your business is it? I'm sure if you asked her she wouldn't have any complaints. She always ends up screaming in ecstasy... just like you did,' he said as a smug smile played over his face.

The words stabbed her like a knife piercing her heart. Her mind went numb and she exploded.

'You bastard, you filthy bastard,' she snarled at him and instinctively slapped his face. Then recoiled in shock as he immediately slapped her in response. She was stunned for a few seconds then overcome with anger she slapped him again; harder. He didn't flinch, calmly he stared into her eyes, measured the distance then then she reeled away as the sound of the crack echoed through the house as he slapped her hard. The force of the blow stunned her and she staggered sideways before recovering her balance, then involuntarily took a step backwards away from him backing into the wall. Shock and fear was etched on her face as her hand went to her cheek, the inside of her mouth sore and bleeding.

Nate stepped in front of her, she took a half step back, pushing up against the wall, his face inches from hers invading her space, intimidating. She cringed in front of him.

'Don't you ever try anything like that again,' he said 'or speak about Abby to anyone.' He reached an unsympathetic hand to her cheek and wiped the tears from her face with his thumb as he continued. 'Abby is hot; pretty as a picture, gorgeous body, she's my little fuck slut and she loves it. She's up for anything I want and I want everything. Oh, by the way, when I say she's up for anything, Abby wants a baby, I'm going to give her one. She has stopped taking contraceptives, she's fertile, her womb is unprotected, and I'm filling her cunt with sperm so it won't be long before you become a grandmother... It's going to happen so deal with it.'

Monica retreated to her room. She was in shock; humiliated. She cried as she sat on the edge of her bed trying to understand what had happened. He had broken the two biggest taboos in society; incest and domestic violence, notwithstanding the fact that he was going to make Abby pregnant. As she contemplated what had happened it dawned on her that having broken the taboos once it would be easier to do the second time around and easier every time after that and she was sure he would come for her at some stage. He had fucked her: it wasn't a spur of the moment action, he was sober, knew she was drunk, knew she thought he was his father yet he calmly and calculatingly waited then went to bed with her, took advantage of her condition and fucked her. Now he had hit her: there was no remorse, he wanted to dominate her. She was awash with emotions: fear, hatred, pain but what horrified her was the fact that she knew there was a part of her that was aroused by his behaviour, a part of her that wanted to be dominated. It frightened her that she felt a grudging admiration for the way he controlled her.

After what seemed forever Monica roused herself as she had to start preparing the evening meal. She couldn't help the fear and trepidation as she left her room and the feeling of relief as she found herself alone in the kitchen. She wiped the water from her eyes and found some relief in the mundane tasks. Suddenly he was there. She felt her confidence drain away as he stood beside her. His presence was intimidating and she tried unsuccessfully to control the trembling of her hands.

She knew he was trying to intimidate her. And she could feel herself wilting, it was about strength, about power, about control as he simply stood there doing nothing, daring her to do something - anything. She couldn't face him. It took all her courage, all her control to keep the hot tears behind her eyes from falling.

Monica froze in disbelief as she felt Nate slip his hand up the back of her T shirt and start gently rubbing her back. Her eyes flicked to his then she quickly looked away, the confusion and horror etched on her gorgeous features as she felt his hand slip slowly down her back and over her ass. She wanted to run, wanted to scream, wanted to fight but she stood motionless as he slowly cupped a cheek and squeezed her ass. She closed her eyes, a small tear squeezing out between her eyelids. She stood silently as he casually had his way with her ass. He took his time and when satisfied, he gave her ass a playful pat.

'Nice ass,' he said to her ear. 'I'm off to play mummies and daddies with Abby,' he said as he left her.

**

The following morning Monica was dressed in her PJs as she started washing the dishes. Johnny was engrossed in reading the paper, barely feet away on the other side of the breakfast bar as Nate picked up a tea towel and started drying. Monica could feel her pulse rising as he stood beside her. For a moment her knees buckled, she was terrified as he slipped his hand inside the elastic waist band and cupped her bare ass in his hand. She couldn't believe that Nate would be so bold, reckless or stupid as to do anything with Johnny so close.

Monica's eyes were riveted on Johnny. The pounding of her heart was off the Richter scale, she was terrified that Johnny would notice something happening. And it was all she could do to stand still as Nate ran a teasing finger down the crack of her ass, spread her cheeks and arrogantly probed her ass hole before withdrawing his hand from her PJs they both knew that her surrender was complete. Her knees were shaking as they finished the dishes. Nate smiled at her and gave her ass a final squeeze. She knew that if he pushed all the way he would find her wet. He didn't. Salvation was but a scream away but they both knew it was never coming.

Her ass was now Nate's play thing and he never missed an opportunity to play. Her outrage at being accosted by Nate long confined to memory. She was almost becoming used to having his hand squeeze, caress or pinch her ass; even though at times she was terrified as, it seemed to her that he became more and more aggressive, delighting in touching her when Johnny was close by.

At that time Nate was content. He was getting as much sex as he wanted from Abby and Erica until Abby started her period. Suddenly he didn't have the outlet for his sexual urges that he had become used to. Almost sub-consciously he became bolder, more playful, which for Monica, translated into the first tickle of her pussy through her clothes, the first fondle of her breast and the first squeeze of her nipples. Her mind was now tormented by the horror of what Nate was doing to her but aroused and excited by the unbridled power he exerted over her and the thrill of the seduction because she knew that in spite of herself she was being seduced. In the absence of any meaningful attention from Johnny she came to accept, then find pleasure in Nate's sexual games.

**

Johnny looked up and smiled as Elle walked into his room. 'Hi Johnny,' she said dropping into the chair in front of him and crossed her long legs. She smiled and it gave her pleasure as she noticed Johnny's eyes caress her. 'Wow, look at this conference,' she said smiling at him as she opened the brochure. 'Look at the range of speakers. And the topics... gee, most of the things we have been discussing over the last few months. If it was in the state, but it's in on the other side of the country. Maybe in another world. It would be nice if we could both go... but you should consider it anyway.'